Little Stephanie Grows Up

Story Info
Jon gets surprise when his bratty niece moves in.
1.6k words
4.25
219.5k
28
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jon69
Jon69
14 Followers

No! I said it firmly and finally. "There is no way we need to have Stephanie living here for the next year." Now don't get me wrong. I love my niece dearly. Well, about as much as you can love a new college graduate who is as moody as PMS suffering cobra.

"I'm happy for her, I really am. She's the first one in your family to graduate from college, she's worked hard and I am truly proud of her," I explained. But this was going too far. Sure, she needed to find a job. And she's from a small-town and there is nothing happening there. Hey, I've even told her she needs to find a new boyfriend. Dating that farmer-to-be since High School seemed like a bad idea to me. Of course, I haven't seen much, if anything of Stephanie for the past 5 years. But I knew she was still seeing Craig.

"Look, we have two kids, our house is crowded, and we almost zero extra space." Not exactly true, I knew, but I was grasping for straws. "Do you want her here all the time?" I asked.

"She's coming up next week" my wife replied, "She needs to look for a job. If she finds one, we'll help her find an apartment with a roommate. It shouldn't take more than a few months." Besides" she adds, "I'll make it worth your while" she say's with a grin. That peaked my interest, so I asked what she meant. And for the first time since we've been married, Michelle kneels down in front of me and unzips my pants.

"Well" I say, "I suppose it can't hurt to try" as she slides my now-growing cock into her mouth. Hey, I think, maybe this'll be a weekly occurrence!

Alas, it was not to be. I was bought for a blowjob. A good blowjob at that, but I figured it was worth more than a single blowjob. Well, I suppose it could be worse I figured, I'm lucky I got anything at all…

Moving Day. I'd hoped something would come up and it never did. On the day Stephanie arrived, I was working in the garage when she pulled in the drive. I forced a smile and grabbed a rag to wipe my hands as I walked to the car. The door opened, and the most amazing legs stepped out. I figured someone else was here, as I don't remember little Stephie with long, tanned legs. My eyes ran up them to her short cutoff shorts, and my mouth dropped as she stepped into full view and I saw her large, firm breasts pressing against her mid-length t-shirt. I must have looked like an idiot standing there, mouth open, unable to move or speak.

Lucky for me, Stephanie broke the silence and cried "Jon!" She ran over and threw her arms around me and we hugged. She said she was so glad to see me. I tried to answer but all I could think about was her breasts pressing against me. I managed to greet her, and told her I was happy she would be staying with us. And was I! At this point all I could think about was how great it'd be to see this hot little body more frequently. Then, I reminded myself she was my niece. Granted, it was my wife's side of the family, but family nonetheless. I helped her take her bags out of the car and showed her to her room. The kids were there now, as was Michelle. Everyone was talking, laughing and having a good time. I had to admit, in spite of myself, that it seemed like she belonged here.

A few weeks went by not much happened. I was generally gone by 7am, and Stephanie seemed to sleep in every day. I still thought about those amazing tits of hers, and wondered where she inherited that small, tight ass. I'd hoped to catch a glimpse of her coming out of the shower, but it was not to be. According to Michelle, she had a few interviews each day, but nothing serious came up. I was beginning to wonder if she'd ever find work when one day she broke the news at dinner. She announced that she got a great clerical job with high potential for advancement. "The best part is," she said, it's at my company! I was quite surprised, because she never asked for any help. Now I'm only a middle manager, but I would have tried to help her if she asked. "No problem, Jon. But what you don't know is that I'll be working in your department, under Marie!" Once again my mouth hung open. Since she didn't directly report to me, it wouldn't be a problem. "That's great!" Michelle exclaimed, "You two can carpool together!" At that point, I began to like the idea. We could use the diamond lane, and I'd get to work in half the time. "Congratulations!" I said, and I meant it.

After a month or so, we fell into a rhythm. Up in the morning, out the door, drive to work and back home. I enjoyed the company during the drive, and we talked about everything. One day, she brought up Craig. She said he's been pressuring her to move back home, but she really wanted to say "in the big city" for another year. The she surprised me by stating, "of course, I sure miss the sex!" Yet again, I found myself with my mouth hanging open and unable to speak. She giggled and punched me on the arm. "You didn't think I was a virgin, did you?" she asked. I stammered a response, and said no, it was unlikely a woman as beautiful as she had become could fight the boys off for long. "That's sweet!" she said as we pulled into our ramp. Before I could bring it up again, she was out of the car and we began another workday.

About a month later, my wife and kids went to visit her parents in Florida for a couple of weeks. I wished them well as they boarded the plane, and headed home. Normally, I look forward to this time each year as my own mini-vacation. Little did I know what was in store for me.

That next Saturday night, Stephanie went out for the evening with some of her new friends. Figuring she was out late, I grabbed a beer and headed for the basement to log on & surf a little porn. I had managed to get quite a hard on when I heard her calling my name from upstairs. Quickly I pulled my pants up, and tried to stuff my hard cock in my jeans. I heard her steps on the stairs as she called out again. As I finally zipped up my pants, I replied, "down here, just pulling down my e-mail." She came into the room, and her eyes immediately noticed my raging hard-on beneath my jeans. A sly smile came over her face, "it looks like e-mail isn't the only thing you're pulling down tonight," she laughed. She walked over to the keyboard and pressed the back button on the browser. Damn, I thought, I didn't clear history. Suddenly, a full-screen image of young lady sucking a hard cock came into view.

She bent over, letting her firm tits press against my shoulder. "Looks like she's going to get a mouthful tonight" she said. "I wonder if my thirst will be quenched," she continued as she looked in my eyes. She stepped back, and, as only women can do, gracefully pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it aside. She had a lace black bra on, which barely covered her large tits. Without a word between us, she slowly unbuttoned her jeans and stepped out of them, revealing a black lace g-string. "Did you know I've been masturbating thinking about you?" she asked. I tried to reply and she gently pressed one finger to my lips. "Don't say anything," she said. She pulled me up, and pulled of my shirt and then knelt down to remove my jeans. She gasped as she realized I didn't have any underwear on, and my hard cock sprung free as she pulled my jeans down. She licked her lips and smiled. I didn't know what to do, until her tongue started to lick my hard shaft. All I could do was groan as she sucked my cock in her mouth. I closed my eyes, and was in heaven while she sucked my cock.

I slowly sat back down, and she didn't miss a beat. She kept licking and sucking my hard cock. I was so hard from just looking at her firm tits and tight ass. I didn't want to cum yet, so I pulled her up to me. She straddled the chair and pressed her lips to mine. As we kissed, she somehow lowered her wet pussy onto my throbbing cock. I almost exploded right then as I raised my hips to press further into her. She was so wet! In just a few minutes, her body shuddered; she dug her fingers into my back and cried out as she started to cum. A good thing, too as my cock started to pump hot cum into her at the same time. She kept riding my cock, slower and slower until she lowered her head to my shoulder. My hands were stroking her ass, as we say there, too spent to do or say anything.

Then, to my surprise I heard a strange woman's voice call out from the door. "Anyone home?" it cried. Before I could respond, Stephanie replied, "We're down here!" With another of her sly grins, she looked at me and said "Boy, do I have a surprise for you tonight!" And yet again I found myself speechless...

Jon69
Jon69
14 Followers