Long Time Cumming

Story Info
A high school reunion turns hot.
6k words
4.55
20k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had dated briefly in high school, and then moved on to others. Jeff had married a girl he met in college, and Liz had married the quarterback of the football team. Suddenly, they were face to face at the twenty-fifth high school reunion. He was blown away by her beauty; she was pleasantly surprised by his well-kept physique and slightly graying temples.

"Hello, Liz. Remember me-Jeff Davis?" he asked.

"I certainly do!" she said excitedly, hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek. "Where have you been all these years?"

"Alice and I settled about two hours north of here, never had children, were planning on growing old together," he answered, his voice trailing off.

"Were, as in past tense?" she asked.

"Yes, past. Alice developed a rare kidney disease and died in less than two months after her diagnosis. She was forty; I've been alone for three years."

"Oh, Jeff, I'm so sorry. Are you OK?" she asked, looking deeply onto his eyes, and showing genuine concern with her own.

"I guess so. This is the first time I've been away from home since her death, but I felt I needed to reconnect with people, and since I know almost everyone here, this seemed like a good place to start a new life," he said, taking her offered hands and holding them softly.

"You look great. Let me see-didn't you and Brad Miller get married right after graduation?" he asked.

Her hands gripped his tightly and here expression change noticeably. Dropping her head, she whispered, "Yes, but it didn't work out. Let's enjoy this party and I'll fill you in later."

Content with the information, Jeff got them a drink and proceeded to enjoy the company of a beautiful woman for the first time in a while. They danced, enjoyed a great meal, and reconnected with several old friends, many of whom thought they were a couple.

As the evening wound down, the last song came on and as Jeff held Liz close, he was surprised to feel his cock stirring in his pants. Undoubtedly, he was holding the sexiest woman he had ever known, and time had only increased her appeal. Her breasts, while not soft, were pressing against his pecs, and her thighs seemed to stay in contact with his groin. Since his wife's death, Jeff had thrown himself into his work and turned up his workouts at the gym so that he was slim and toned well beyond most men his age. The confidence he had gained showed in his dress and work. He was light on his feet, and Liz complemented him on his dancing ability.

"Thank you, sweet lady, but you make dancing quite a pleasure," he laughed, pulling her even closer.

She could feel his cock as it stiffened, and suddenly pulled back. "Look Jeff, I need to explain something before we get carried away. Meet me in the bar in fifteen minutes," she said, leaving him alone on the dance floor, and hurrying out the door.

Unsure of what to do, Jeff found the bar and took a stool. The bar was decorated like an Irish pub, and the waitress' outfit fit the décor. A tall redhead, she wore a short, green one-piece outfit that hugged all her curves and showed off her large breasts. In fact, the bodice of the "uniform" was laced loosely so that her areolas were barely covered, giving the casual viewer an occasional glimpse of pink.

Jeff was concentrating on the waitress when Liz caught his attention. He left his stool and guided her to a table, motioning the waitress over, enjoying the saucy bounce of her tits as she approached the table. "Hi. I'm Erin. What can I get you two lovebirds?" she asked.

"Rum and Coke for me and whatever she wants," said Jeff, still mesmerized by the statuesque waitress.

"I'll have the same," said Liz, barely containing her laughter. When Jeff looked at her with a question in his eyes, she burst out. "Damn, Jeff. Why don't you just ask her to undress and save yourself the eyestrain?"

"Was I that obvious?' he asked sheepishly.

"Obvious is hardly the word for it. Anyway, I have something to tell you and I need all your attention. Then, maybe we can discuss how to get that oversized leprechaun out of her uniform."

Erin returned with their drinks before Jeff could absorb Liz's meaning, so he just went with the flow.

Liz tasted her drink, then set it down. "I feel I owe you an apology and an explanation for how I acted while we were dancing."

"You don't owe me anything, especially if telling me makes you uncomfortable," said Jeff earnestly.

"Oh, no, I'm comfortable with it. You see, Mike and I got married shortly after graduation. We had a fairy tale wedding, but he changed once we were married. It was as if I was his property, and he wanted to control my every move. He began to drink, we argued, and he finally raped me on our one-month anniversary. I turned up pregnant, and he left me the next day. I haven't seen or heard from him since. Our daughter is eighteen and graduated from high school last month," she said, pouring out her heart as a very concerned Jeff listened silently.

"It must have been hard for you," he said sincerely.

"It was at first, but my little girl, Lila, grew up fast and I was able to get an education. I now own three real estate offices, and work about twenty hours a week. In fact, I told my staff to expect me back when they saw me," she told him, finishing her drink, and waving the waitress over.

They ordered again, and once more, Jeff took the opportunity to try and undress the beautiful redhead with his eyes, a fact not lost on Liz.

"Look, I've got another confession to make, and I just hope you understand," she said, moving her hand to caress the back of his. "When we were dancing, I felt your erection and it terrified me. Mike hurt me so badly that I haven't been with another man since he ran out on me, and I just don't know how to handle the pressure. In fact, I've tried dating other men, but I can't seem to get over my ingrained fear. I finally turned to other women and have had some wonderful relationships. I hope you aren't offended or think I'm a terrible mother."

Absorbing this newest piece of information took a moment, but finally Jeff took her hand in his and said, "I can imagine how you felt, and if it works for you, makes you happy, I respect your decision. You're obviously very smart and know what you want. I have been celibate for some time, even before my wife died. Her disease wouldn't allow us pleasure, but I haven't really noticed until we were dancing."

"Well, you seem to be making up for lost time with Erin there. I wonder what time she gets off," Liz said, a devilish smile playing at the corners of her mouth. "Would you like to have some fun before you have to go home?"

"Yes, I suppose so," Jeff said hesitantly. "I don't have to be back at work until Wednesday. What do you have in mind?"

"I think we may be able to seduce that redheaded Amazon," she said, winking as she shrugged her blazer off her shoulders. Her top was completely sheer, with a satin band holding it in place over the swell of her magnificent breasts. Jeff had never seen such a perfectly shaped pair of breasts and said so.

"Well, money can't buy everything, but it sure can get you a killer set of boobs!" Liz said, laughing heartily, which only caused her tits to jiggle seductively. "Watch this," she said as she caught Erin's eye and motioned towards the restroom with her head. As she got up and walked down the hallway, Jeff took his time admiring the confident sway of her luscious ass. His view was blocked when the equally fantastic ass of Erin followed Liz into the ladies' room. He pretended to watch one of the many TV's and was unaware that Liz had returned until she cleared her throat.

"Hold you hand under the table," she said, almost whispering.

Quick to comply, Jeff felt her place a silky piece of something in his hand. When he drew it back to the edge of the table, he was stunned to see what appeared to be a green, silk thong. Looking at Liz with surprise, he noted her lipstick was smudged slightly and her puffy pink nipples were creating very noticeable tents in the wispy fabric of her top.

"She's ours," Liz said simply. "She'll be in my suite tomorrow afternoon at two. Think you can make it?"

"Sure, but what can I expect? I mean, Erin's sexy as hell, and I'd sure like to see where this thong came from, but what about you? How are you going to fit in?" he asked simply.

"Oh, I'll be right there with you to give a helping hand if needed, to keep things hot and steamy, and maybe even participate. Is that what you had in mind?" she asked.

"Look, I know Mike treated you like shit, but you have to know not all men are like that. Some of them, me included, treasure a woman. Her touch, her laugh, just her presence makes many of us happy and I don't want to put you in a position where you'll make a decision you might regret later."

"Jeff Davis-you know that I'm my own woman. I make decisions every day, and my choice about sex is one that I've been satisfied with for years. If and when a man comes along that I want to have sex with, I'll do it, but only when I want to. I'm not a youngster, so easily swayed by a pretty smile and broad shoulders. Does that answer your questions?" she asked as she put on her coat.

"I guess so," he replied, afraid that he had offended her.

Giving him her room number and a peck on the cheek, she said, Remember, 2:00 and come ready to party!"

Watching her ass sway as she strutted out the door, Jeff knew he wanted nothing more than to sink his cock in Liz's long-neglected pussy.

After a great night's sleep, Jeff awoke early and went for a run. After showering, he heard a knock at his door, and slipping on a robe, he let in a bellhop with a food tray.

"Compliments of the lady in 214," said the bellhop as he left. Remembering that 214 was Liz's room number, Jeff wasted no time in uncovering the meal. Instead of breakfast food, he was surprised to find a half-dozen oysters on the half-shell and a sealed envelope with his name on it.

Opening the envelope, he read what Liz had written: "Jeff, I've thought about what you said last night, and I want to be sure that if I do make 'The Choice,' you'll be up to the task." XOXOXO

"Damn!" he thought. "Maybe I'll get in those pants after all these years!" He enjoyed the oysters and couldn't help but fantasize about Liz's breasts. His cock began to get hard and he found himself stroking his dick lazily. A couple of years before his wife's sickness, they had started shaving each others' genitals as a sexy lark that led to intense lovemaking. He had kept up the practice, and now, he checked for new growth, quickly disposing of it, just in case. He had also changed his style of underwear to a low-rise brief, made of soft, stretchy fabric that felt great on his cock and balls.

Two o'clock found him leaving the elevator and finding room 214 quickly. After knocking, he was delighted to see Liz open the door. Not knowing what to expect, he was somewhat disappointed to see her in a full-length silk robe. When she hugged him though, he realized that the robe did nothing to hide her sexiness. She led him into the suite, which was twice as large as his room, and told him to make himself at home. He sat on a very luxurious sofa and laid his head back, closing his eyes.

"You like these PJ's better than the robe?" she asked in a low, sultry voice, gliding around the end of the sofa and stopping directly in front of him. Her PJ's were a honey-gold pair of very tight tap pants and a matching top that was held closed by a sash. To say that it was too small was an understatement. Her tits begged to be freed from the confines of the material, and her pussy was clearly defined by a delightful cameltoe. She shook her shoulders gently, allowing her nipples to slide back and forth, almost giving him a glimpse of them. He could tell from her smile that she adored the admiration he had for her body, and felt that if they were to remain alone, she would give him quite a show.

A soft knock on the door brought them out of their reverie, and when she strode to the door, he was once more captivated by her sexy, confident stride. Still not sure what to expect, he was again disappointed, this time by Erin's floor length trench coat, but was awestruck when she and Liz embraced and shared a lip-smashing, tongue-swapping kiss before closing the door. Feeling his dick start to rise, he shifted on the couch, the movement causing the girls to break their kiss, and come into the room.

"Well, well. What do we have here Liz? Is this our fuck toy for the afternoon, or am I a third wheel, just along for the ride?" Erin asked, as she began unbuttoning her coat.

"Erin, you know that I'm a Lesbian. Jeff lost his wife a couple of years ago and needs some attention. You're sexy as hell, and we're both attracted to you. Whatever happens happens. Are you in?" asked Liz as she sat beside Jeff, putting her hand on his thigh and squeezing gently.

"In is the operative word, right?" she laughed as she shrugged off her coat. Both Liz and Jeff drew in their breath as Erin's voluptuous, scantily clad body was revealed. Her 38-DD breasts were barely contained by a sheer lace bra that pushed them together and created a delightful display of creamy cleavage. Jeff was almost sure he could see her nipples through the straining fabric. Her only other garments were a matching garter belt, holding up an extremely sheer pair of black silk hose, and a pair of 6-inch stiletto heels. The straps of the garter belt created soft impressions on her thighs and hips, giving the casual observer the impression of a full, lush body, made for pleasure.

Turning to face him, she displayed a four-leaf clover tattoo beside her deep red landing strip, which was actually shaped like an arrowhead pointing down to the top of her slit. "Well, am I overdressed?" she asked coquettishly.

"Certainly not," said Liz, as she stood and embraced Erin once again, this time simply caressing the redhead's curves and inhaling her wonderful fragrance. "You smell wonderful," she said as she buried her face in Erin's hair. "I guess you need to take care of Jeff first. I'll just be a casual observer for now," she said, sitting in a chair nearby. "I want to be able to see everything."

Erin wasted no time, stepping between Jeff's knees and bending down to kiss him passionately. Her hands were on either side of his head as she leaned on the back of the sofa. As she leaned back, his eyes were drawn to her swinging breasts, still confined by the sheer bra. "You like my girls?" she asked, laughing.

Nonplussed, Jeff replied, "I think those qualify as women, not girls."

"They sure love being treated like women-slowly, softly, and lovingly. Let's get your problem taken care of and I'll give you a shot at them," Erin said with a sexy wink. She took Jeff's hand and helped him stand up. "First, let's get you out of those clothes. Wanna help me Liz?"

Jumping up quickly, Liz began unbuttoning Jeff's shirt, while Erin started working on his shoes. They were very efficient and quickly had him down to his sexy briefs. "Oh My God!" squealed Erin. "You told me he was a stud, but I didn't expect such sexy underwear. I can see his cock through them!"

Liz was able to see the outline of his cock and reached down to feel it through his briefs. "Great underwear Jeff. Somehow I knew you would be wearing something sexy. You're definitely pushing my buttons," she said, leaning in and crushing her breasts against his shoulder. As she kissed his ear, she whispered, "You make me hot!"

"Get out of those sexies and let me have a go at your fat cock," Erin said, reaching behind him and sliding the soft material over his trim hips, then around front to manipulate his cock until it was free and standing proud.

His cock swayed and bounced as he sat down, its girth making it look more like a sausage than a cock. The head was larger than the shaft, causing Erin to comment, "Damn Jeff. That's some fine cock you've got there. Hey, Girlfriend! Did you know this monster was this big?"

Stepping so she could see, Liz drew in her breath and said, "You're right, Erin. That's a very fine cock. Why don't you see if it's got any life in it? I'm going to sit right here so I can see everything."

"OK, Baby. Just sit there and watch an Irish slut eat this cock," she said.

With that, she turned her head and attention to Jeff's cock, which by now had attained full hardness. Without using her hands, she licked the shaft, coating it with saliva and then hovered over the head. A dribble of spit dropped on his slit and Erin followed it with her hot lips. Sliding them slowly down the shaft, she had to take her time, but was determined to get his entire cock in her mouth. As her saliva coated his shaft, she was able to get more and more of it in her mouth. Finally, the head bumped her throat just as her nose contacted the skin at the base of his cock.

The sensations were quickly driving Jeff to the brink and, as Erin performed magic on the underside of his cock with her tongue, he looked at Liz. She had slid her hand down the front of her tap pants and was obviously stroking herself gently, but determinedly. Her eyes were glazed and her jaw was hanging slackly.

"It won't take long," he said simply. Erin made eye contact and winked. Suddenly, she pulled off and asked Liz, "You want me to eat all this cum, or do you want to help me?"

Liz, roused from her own pleasure, said, "Oh, I want to taste it too. Let him shoot on his belly. That way we can both have some!"

Turning back to look at his cock, Erin grinned and said, "You heard the lady; she wants to taste some cum. Let's give her a big load!" She again slid her lips to the base of Jeff's cock, while Liz got up and moved beside her. Jeff could see a distinct wet spot in the crotch of her tap pants.

As Erin continued sucking, still hands free, Jeff felt the backs of his legs tense up and his balls begin to tingle. "Here it comes!" he said, as Erin pulled his cock out of her mouth and aimed it towards the ceiling. Geyser after geyser of thick, ropy cum spurted out of his shaft, dropping back onto his stomach and navel area.

"Whatcha think, Girlfriend? Is he a 'keeper'?" asked Erin, holding Jeff's cock and milking it with one hand while scooping a glob of cum on her forefinger and licking it luxuriously.

"I don't know," said Liz, tentatively. "See, I've never tasted a man's cum before. Is it good?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," said Erin, scooping another healthy glob and holding it so Liz could see and smell it. "Take your time, but I'm telling you, this is some prime manjuice!"

Liz inhaled the aroma of Jeff's semen, and liked what she discovered. She took Erin's hand and moved it to her mouth, the tip of her tongue barely touching the wet glob. Tasting, she opened her eyes widely and licked the entire dollop off Erin's finger.

"Is it all this good?" Liz asked, finding another spot and helping herself.

"A lot depends on their diet," answered Erin. Noticing Liz's grin, she asked, "Did I miss something?"

Liz and Jeff broke into boisterous laughter and Liz said, "Well, just in case we needed him for a long time, I sent him some oysters for later! You think it was the right thing to do?"

"Oh, hell yeah!" exclaimed Erin. "He might be able to take on both of us, or maybe we need to call in another order. Anyway, he's got some fine tasting spunk!"

Feeling a little like a commodity, Jeff cleared his throat and said, "If you two don't mind, I think I might have a say in these proceedings."

"Oh, poor baby! You just rest and let that salami recuperate. We're just gonna mess around a little bit," said Erin. With that, she embraced Liz and together they moved to the bed. "Let's get you naked, Girlfriend," she said as she began kissing her lover and working on the knot holding the sash of the robe closed.

12