Loretta: Redux

Story Info
New ending to Just Plain Bob's story.
4.4k words
4.33
121.7k
36
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toesman
toesman
109 Followers

Loretta. by Just Plain Bob © with the ending re-written by the Toesman

[I have become quite a fan of Bob's work, especially after I read his open letter in the Literotica BB forum. Of all his stories, however, perhaps of those stories the ending I didn't care for, the two whose ending I found most problematic were "Camryn's Baby" and "Loretta", especially with the attitude expressed by the cheating pregnant wives. When I wrote Bob and expressed these thoughts, with his permission, I decided to write my ending to "Loretta". To make this ending make sense, you should perhaps read his entire story first. I've incorporated various parts of his story, from the beginning to when Charley puts the 'birthday boy {whom I've named "Tom"} on his ass, then leaves the party, and continues from there. Bob, thanks for your permission to do this re-write of a new ending, hope my version does not offend your writing sensibilities. The Toesman

....
"Charley" Clara said, "What in the world is wrong with you?"

Okay, I thought, why not, "When I heard your husband bragging about fucking my wife this afternoon (and I saw Loretta's face go pale) I got a little upset and so I hit him." Then I looked around the room and said, "And there are a couple of more here that are going to get the same as soon as I find out who they are."

I grabbed Loretta by the hand and started heading for the front door. "Charley, what are you doing" and she snatched her hand away from me.

"I'm going home. You can either come with me or stay here with your lovers and frankly I don't give a shit which one you choose."

Loretta looked around the room; her gaze fell on Clara and she said in a weak voice "I'm sorry" and then she hurried after me.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was a very quiet ride home. Loretta stared out the passenger window and said nothing and I stared out the windshield at the road in front of me and was quiet. When we got home I went into the den and turned on the TV. I sat there channel surfing, not because I was looking for anything in particular, just to have something to do with my hands while my mind churned with what I'd found out. I swear I almost could have accepted Loretta's taking a lover, but giving it away to anybody who told her she looked sexy being pregnant? No way could I even remotely accept that.

But what was I going to do about it? I couldn't just throw her ass out - she was the mother of my unborn child for Christ's sake. But how could I live with her now? How could I look at her and not hear birthday boy saying "I fucked her three times and she sucked my cock twice." Besides, I loved her. She had made my days sunny and perfect since the day I had met her and had done so right up to the minute I heard those voices in the basement tell me what a fucking slut she was. My thoughts were interrupted when Loretta opened the door and came into the room.

"You coming up to bed?" I turned off the TV, and looked at her with rising indignation and anger.

"What? You expect me to sleep with you after what I found out tonight? I listened to three men discussing having sex with you and talking about how they plan to keep on doing it and now you come in here and say 'come on up to bed dear,' like my finding out you are no better than a common whore is no more than a usual, every day occurrence? I'm supposed to just trip on up the stairs, like some ignorant fool, like nothing is different, that all is well in my world?"

Loretta cocked her head to one side and I wasn't sure whether she was contemplating me and what I'd just said, or what she was going to say in response.

Then she said, "Why not? It didn't hurt you last night or any of the other nights after I'd had sex with some one else. The only thing different tonight is that now you know and your ego is getting in the way."

I stared at her, my astonishment and anger growing by her attitude and she said, "Don't expect me to get all weepy eyed and plead for forgiveness Charley. It's done and I can't undo it. The first time was a stupid mistake that never should have happened, but it did and I liked it so I did it again. I liked it that time too so I did it some more. It didn't hurt you, it didn't hurt me and it didn't hurt the baby. I'll probably stop now that you know, but you may as well know that I don't really want to. I was having the time of my life with all those men lusting after me. I felt like some almighty sex goddess and they were worshiping at my altar."

"Are you absolutely out of your mind, woman, have you not given any thought to us, to what your cheating on me, if I found out about it, would do to our marriage?"

"No. Why should I? You love me and I love you. Why should that change? I had some fun, so what? Think about it Charley, has it cost you anything? It's been going on for two months now; have I been any less loving or affectionate during that time? Have you gotten any less sex from me? No, in fact you've gotten more. In case you hadn't noticed Charley, we went from twice, maybe three times a week before I started fooling around, to an average of five times a week. For some reason I'm always horny after I've been with some one else.


My astonishment grew, as did that core of anger that I'd been trying to hold down; after all, she was my supposedly faithful pregnant wife.

"So, let me see if I've got this straight. You've been slutting around, fucking at least 3 other men, for at least two months now, that you'll admit to. Your supposed explanation is no explanation at all, it's really not even an excuse, let alone a reason. You've shown no indication of any remorse or regret for you've done, you've stated that you're not going to ask for forgiveness; you just told me that you didn't give any thought to what this might do to our marriage; and most of all, you've not even said that you're sorry." "Is there anything that I left out of that little speech that I just heard?"

Loretta's face turned a little pale as I finished speaking.

"No, Charley, wait please, just listen to me for a minute. If you want me to say that I'm sorry, I will, because I don't want this to blow up into a major league problem with our marriage, because it shouldn't be that. Charley, you know that I love you, that I'm just having a little fun; I believe that all that's a problem here is your ego. Someone else used something that you considered yours and you had no say in the matter. It's either that or you think I let someone else have me because you weren't man enough for me."


She saw the look on my face. I'm sure that I flushed as a surge of almost white-hot fury flashed through me. Loretta had started toward me, but then stopped.

"That's it, isn't it? You think I needed some one else because you weren't getting the job done."

"Loretta, if you think that's my only problem with what you've done, then we've got a bigger problem here than you ever dreamed of."

Without apparently realizing what I'd just said, she walked over and touched my cheek, "Oh baby, it's not you, it's me. I got to thinking that I was fat and ugly and I was feeling really down in the dumps and one day, somebody, and I'm not going to tell you who, came up to me and told me that since I had gotten pregnant I had never looked more radiant and sexy. I thought he was just trying to be nice and so I led him on just to see if he meant it. Well, things got out of hand and it happened and then he wanted more and I gave it to him and soon he was fucking me almost every day of the week. And then he told some others, and they came by the house, let me know that they wanted me too; and I liked being desired in spite of my condition and things just went from there. I do love you Charley, only you, I don't love them. Come on to bed with me, baby and I'll prove to you that you're man enough for me."


Loretta reached out and took my hand. Just as quickly, I jerked my hand away.

"What a deal, Loretta, I'm so thrilled; so now after hearing Tom talk about fucking you 3 times this afternoon, you're going to let me have 'sloppy seconds' or would that be 'sloppy fourths', how wonderful for me!"

Loretta had reached back for my hand, but now she froze in place, and started shaking her head 'no'.

"Charley, do you really believe I would do that to you, don't you know that I would have cleaned myself, douched and showered after he left?'

"You know what Loretta, I don't what you would have done, to tell you the truth; I'm not sure that I even know who you are anymore."

"After you sucked Tom's dick, did you brush your teeth, and gargle also, before kissing me hello when I came home? "And Loretta, tell me this. Did you fuck Tom in our bedroom, in our bed?"

Loretta had opened her mouth to respond to my first question, but with this last question, now Loretta flushed, then just as quickly her face turned completely white. She looked at me, with a strange, almost disbelieving look. She seemed for the first time to become aware of my attitude, my now clearly apparent anger. I waited for her to respond, as the seconds ticked away, in the almost dead silence of the room. Loretta made an imperceptible nod of her head; but then without looking at me, she replied in a low, almost inaudible voice, "yes"

"Well, just so we understand one another on that one point at least. I'll never get into that bed, sleep in it, and certainly will never make love with you in that bed, ever again."

I left her standing at the foot of stairs, as I went into our former bedroom, cleaned out my drawers and bathroom cabinet of my toiletries. Without saying another word to her, I went into the guest bedroom, and locked the door behind me. I went to bed, but my mind was in such turmoil that I lay awake for some time.

At some point after I'd gone to bed, I was aware that Loretta had tried the doorknob, and finding the door locked, had knocked softly, calling out my name. "Charley, please let me in, we need to talk, please Charley." I ignored her, and eventually fell into a troubled sleep.


Loretta was already up and fixing the coffee when I stumbled down the stairs the next morning. I was staring into my coffee cup, my mind still roiling with the events of the previous night, when I became aware that Loretta was talking to me. "What?"

"Charley, about last night and what all has happened, we need to talk about it, and where we go from here. What do you want me to do about today?"

I must have gotten a confused look on my face (not surprising because I was) because she said, "About today, what do you want me to do?"

I still didn't have a clue what she was talking about, "Come on Charley. What we talked about last night - it's your call."

And then it hit me - she was asking me if she could continue with what she had been doing - I was being asked to tell her if it was all right for her to fuck another guy today.


My anger flashed to white-hot just that fast. I answered her, my anger and bitterness evident in my voice. "Well, Loretta, you've managed for the last 2 months to make unilateral decisions about the course and conduct of our marriage, about the sanctity of our wedding vows, so I'm not sure why you're bothering to ask me what to do now."

Loretta flinched, then she said, "Please Charley, don't be upset with me; please let me do it. I promise I'll be a good little wife after the baby comes, but for now please let me have my fun. It has nothing to do with us, with my love for you, you must know that you're the only man that I love. "But, Charley, please, unless you say no, I'm want to keep that date."

"Loretta, you are just astonishing. You seem to be making those decisions anyway, so I guess you're going to have to decide what you want to do. "I'm not even sure that telling you 'no' would matter in any event, regardless of what I say. So I'm not going to say anything one way or the other to you about your fucking other men, other than this. "Maybe, just maybe, if it never happened again, I'll be able to get by what you've done so far, after all, you are pregnant, aren't you, with my first child?"

"So, you do whatever you think you should do about today; and when you've made that decision and acted upon it, I'll let you know what kind of marriage relationship we have after today, or whether we have any kind of marriage at all. "As my sainted Mother used to tell me, 'let your conscience be your guide'."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I got up, and without saying another word or making any gesture to her, I headed off to work. Halfway there, however, I thought, I didn't explicitly tell her 'no'. And I was certainly left with the impression that she had indicated, frankly, that unless I said 'no' she would probably go ahead and do it.

Would she keep her date with one of her fuck-buddies today, despite what I'd said to her about the state and status of our marriage? If she did, would she do it again in our house, in our bedroom, in our bed, regardless of what I'd said to her last night. Suddenly to know the answer to that question became the most important thing in my life - to know if she was going to meet one of her lovers today.

I stopped at a Wal-Mart and got a large thermos, hit a convenience store and filled the thermos with coffee, got a daily paper and a USA Today and headed back to our neighborhood. I parked down the street where I could watch the house and settled in to wait. I used my cell phone to call work and I told my secretary that I was making customer calls and that if she needed me she could reach me on my cell. It was a long wait; I had gone through both newspapers and the thermos was empty before a car pulled up in the driveway and Brad got out. I wondered why I hadn't recognized his voice last night when he said he was going to see Loretta today.

No matter, just one more so-called friend stabbing me in the back. I wondered how he would like it if I fucked his wife Judy. For that matter birthday boy's wife Clara wasn't all that bad looking either, but no, I really wasn't interested in getting revenge with them in that way. I would wait to see just how the next fifteen minutes or so came out, and if my marriage was over, then there would be time enough to see what my future might hold.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


After about 30 minutes, Brad hadn't come back out of the house, so I had the answer to my question after all. I got out of my car, got my digital camera, and walked down to our house, letting myself in, quietly, through the back door. I walked through the house, and up the stairs toward the master bedroom, where I could hear the sounds Loretta and Brad were already making, as she begged him to fuck her harder, to make her cum like he could always do. Loretta had not even bothered to completely close the door, so either she assumed that I was not coming back to check up on her, or maybe after all she just didn't really care.

I got the camera ready, with the flash attachment on, and pushed open the bedroom door. With the automatic focus feature working, I snapped half a dozen shots before either Brad or Loretta even seemed to notice me. When Loretta at last looked toward the doorway and saw me, a really strange look came over her face, not horror or even surprise, more like for the first time, regret and even sorrow. Brad had already pulled out of her, and had gotten on the far side of the bed from me, and was stammering away, while trying to get dressed.

I continued to take a few more shots of both of them, nude, as it was obvious what they had been doing. Then looking at him I said, "Brad, hey don't sweat it, man, I'm not going to beat your ass. No, I'm done here, so you'all just knock yourselves out; finish up whatever you want to because I don't give a shit anymore, I'm leaving now. "And Loretta, don't try to contact me, all the talking from now on will be through the attorneys."

Now Loretta finally started sobbing, and her attitude and tone had completely changed from last night, as she tried to get off the bed and reach for me. "Charley, please don't go, please stay, Brad's leaving. We have to talk. Charley, I'm so sorry, I know that I've really screwed up here, I should have listened to you; but please, think about the baby, don't leave us; I'm really sorry, please let me talk to you and make this right."

"Loretta, you should have been thinking about the baby all along, if you weren't going to at least think about your wedding vows, so don't even go there." "I'll come by tomorrow evening and pick up some clothes and other things of mine. Please do not be here when I come back; I don't want to see you, I don't want to hear anything you have to say; what part of 'our lawyers will do the talking' did you not understand?"

After I left the house, I called my office, and told my boss that my wife and I were having personal problems and I needed the rest of the day off. After that, I got a small studio room at a residence inn, and got enough stuff from Wal-Mart to set up temporary housekeeping.

Among other matters that I handled that afternoon was to hire Sally Bernstein, a local divorce attorney, who had the reputation of being a shark for her clients. I had already been told that in our state that adultery by the wife was grounds for the husband not to pay alimony. I showed her my digital images, including the ones that I took of Brad and Loretta after he got off her. She assured me that with those images, she believed that I would not have to pay any alimony. We could wait until the baby was born, to do a DNA test to confirm that I was the father, before worrying about child support.

Well, there is really not much more of this sad cautionary tale to tell. Of course, now, after the fact, Loretta, through her attorney to Sally kept leaving me messages: it shouldn't have happened, it was just sex – it didn't mean anything; she was so sorry; she had stopped seeing other men; she was remorseful; she wanted to assure me that it would never happen again; she had learned her lesson; she loved, wanted and needed only me; she loved me, those others didn't mean anything to her; she really needed me and the baby really needed me;blah, blah, blah. It was all too little, too late. Like I gave a rat's-ass now.

Despite all her pleas, I only finally agreed to meet with her once after I left that day, and that was to talk about the baby and child support and custody issues. She had had the baby by then, a little girl, who I didn't believe particularly looked like my side of the family. Her lawyer wanted to resolve child-support issues, as Loretta and her lawyer had seemingly agreed to a settlement with no alimony, if my lawyer and I would drop any suggestion of adultery in the final decree.

Loretta and I met briefly before the attorney's came in the room; and she once again begged me to reconsider the divorce. She swore up and down that she had not been with another man, since I caught her with Brad, and she was not going to be with anyone else; she was going to wait for me to come to my senses, forgive her for her mistakes, and come home so that she, I and the baby could be a family.

"Loretta, I told you that day to consider what you were doing, to 'let your conscience be your guide'; and despite that you welcomed Brad into our house, into our bedroom, into our bed, and then into your body. You fucked him again, despite what I'd said to you, you made the decision after I warned you that doing so could mean the end of our marriage. "So, I don't want to hear it, you made that bed, so if you're in it alone, you deliberately made that choice, so you can live with the consequences. "There will absolutely never be any reconciliation; never!"

I made it clear to her, and to her attorney, when he came into the room that my goals in this meeting were to insure, one, that I was the father of the baby, and, two, that Loretta's promiscuous life-style changed for the better. As to custody, I made it clear that if she screwed around in the house where the child could see it, or be harmed, in any way whatsoever, that I wanted custody. That presumed that the baby was even mine, which started a whole new round of name-calling by Loretta, who was apparently incensed that I would even presuppose to the contrary. Yeah, right, like she had proven so was so faithful to me during our marriage; NOT!

toesman
toesman
109 Followers
12