Lori's Humiliation

Story Info
The bead slut is back.
5.8k words
4.56
128.6k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

I have written about the realization of our submissive nature in the story called Bead Slut. Lori learned about the sexual joys of submission and humiliation during a trip to Seattle where we met a dominant man named Frank. He pierced her left nipple telling me it was a symbol of her dedication to him as much as her wedding ring was to me. He promised to contact us again, but unfortunately his marriage reached a crisis where he had to give up his adulterous ways or his marriage.

Lori never removed the nipple ring and we would bring submissive play into our love making. I would pretend to be Frank and Lori would pretend it was Frank, yet we both knew it wasn't the real thing. Lori would have satisfying climaxes but nothing like she experienced in Seattle. We both knew at our age, I am fifty three and she is fifty one, and position in the community we could not risk looking for someone to control us as Frank did. We had one son still at home and another in college and are active in the community. As much as I loved watching my wife be used in front of me by a strong man I knew we would need to rely on fantasy from now on. That was until we found what we were looking for quite by accident.....

Lori and I went to the same high school and began dating once I was in college and she was a senior. We double dated with my best friend, John and her best friend Maggie. Years later we were all in each others weddings and stayed very close until John and Maggie divorced. We never knew the reason for their separation and sadly for Lori Maggie went off on her own, while John and I remained close. He married a few years latter a lady five or six years younger than Lori named Terry. She was a tall, thin very assertive women who made a lot of money in a start up pharmaceutical company. Enough that neither of them needed to work, yet she continued to succeed in a 'man's world'. John slowed down and dedicated much of his time to charity work and mentoring of underprivileged children since they had none of their own. Lori never got close to Terry, partly because she replaced her best friend and partly because of her aggressive attitude.

We were at a party at their home in Woodside California a few months ago and this is where my story begins. There were ten couples, all friends or friends of friends, that got together once or twice a year for Martinis and dinner. I had never thought of Terry in a sexual way because she was my best friend's wife and because I didn't find her particularly attractive. When we would go out it was always me ordering the Cosmopolitan and her the scotch on the rocks. She always enjoyed telling the waiter who the girlie drink went to. I needed to use the restroom and found the guest bathroom occupied. Since I knew their home well I felt no hesitation in using the Master Bathroom. After finishing I was about to enter their bedroom when I heard Terry's voice. Why I stopped to listen in I am not sure, but it has changed both Lori and my life since then.

"John, stop whining and get out there with your friends," she ordered.

"They're your friends also, Terry. I wish you would believe that."

"They still wish you were married to that cunt, Maggie. She was cuter, she was funnier, she was prettier." I could hear the anger, not pity in Terry's words. "Yet, tomorrow when I get back from riding who is going to greet me at the door?"

"I am, Ma'am." I had never heard John speak so submissively to his wife before.

."...and how will you greet me after I have ridden my horse all morning, and have dirtied my boots in the stables?"

"I will be naked in the hall waiting with a rag to clean your boots," he stammered.

"And after you clean them how will you polish them, John?"

"With my tongue."

"And after you use your tongue on my riding boots and after I remove them and my pants, what will you do with your tongue, John? What will you do to my ass and pussy after my ride on that magnificent beast, on my sweaty ass and pussy. My pussy that has rubbed against the saddle for hours. What will you do John?" She emphasized his name and when he answered I could hear the excitement in his voice and I noticed the hard on in my pants.

"I will lick them clean in the hall for you."

Maggie wouldn't do that for you would she John?" With that Terry walked out of the room and John soon followed. I spent a minute making myself presentable and joined the party. I knew Terry was an aggressive business woman but didn't know her and John were into a dominant/submissive relationship. I smiled thinking of how fortunate John was and wondered what they would think of Lori and the 'games' we played.

Dinner went well and I would eye Terry all night thinking of her in the hall with John. After the meal we were all sitting in the living room when Terry suggested we have a glass of port or dessert wine. She knew Lori loved sweet wines and everyone agreed. She told John to set up the video from their last trip to Tahiti while she went downstairs to the wine cellar. As she stepped down the first step she paused and looking over her shoulder she asked me to come down and give her a hand picking out a good port. They have an extensive wine cellar and Terry knows more about wines then I, but I thought nothing of her request to lend a hand.

Once inside the cool cellar I stood waiting for her to make her selection, when she turned to me and spoke. "Did you get hard listening to us in the bedroom? I saw you go in , so I know you heard it all." She smiled at me and stared into my eyes showing no embarrassment or fear.

"Yes, I did, Terry" I answered quietly.

"Mistress Terry.....say it." Her tone and volume never changed.

Yes.....Mistress Terry."

"I always suspected you were a little subbie, but John said no. Yet I never figured Lori would be the type to be in charge. Does she know you are submissive?" She stepped closer to me, keeping her eyes fixed on mine and reached out and grabbed my cock which was straining against my silk trousers. "Does she?"

"No, no," but as she stared at me I found I didn't want to lie, "Well actually we both are submissive. We play games and such but no one knows."

"Until now." Terry let go of my cock and stepped back. "Has anyone dominated either of you?"

Again I found I couldn't lie, "Last year when we went to Seattle we met a man who used Lori and me to a lesser extent." There was silence and her stare so I continued and told her about the beads and the truck stop and the men in the bar who Frank allowed to use Lori.

Terry raised her hand stopping me and said, "No more, we have to bring the wine upstairs or we will be missed. John is golfing tomorrow. I want you to call and tell me in detail what happened in Seattle. Do not mention anything to Lori. Understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I remembered that was how John had addressed her earlier.

"Take your cock out." Her voice showed no more emotion then if she had said to grab a bottle of wine. I hesitated and could not think of any thing to say. She did not move or speak but her eyes slowly moved from mine to my crotch. As if hypnotized I unzipped my pants and pulled out my straining cock. I was so excited I was afraid I would come when I reached into my underpants to pull it out. I stood there as my face reddened, realizing how silly I must look standing in the wine cellar with my cock poking out of my pants.

She handed me a wine glass and simply said, "Jerk off in this."

I held the glass with my left hand and could not believe I was doing this for a women whom I've known for over ten years. As soon as my right hand began to stroke the underside of my dick I started to orgasm and I quickly positioned the glass so it would capture the results. Once the orgasm started my other brain kicked in and I felt so embarrassed and silly that I wanted to bolt from the room. Terry reached out for the glass and I handed it to her. She held it up, as if inspecting a glass of fine wine, twirling the milky substance in the glass. She stepped to the sink and emptied the contents out, leaving the residue inside the walls of the glass. She reached into the wine cooler and pulled out an opened bottle of dessert wine which she poured into the glass. She then filled the other glasses and had me bring the port and glasses for the men. As she turned off the light to the wine cellar she said to me.

"Don't forget to call at 11 sharp....and make sure Lori drinks all of her dessert wine." She smiled and went up the stairs as I followed hoping my flushed face wasn't as noticeable as it felt to me.

I was nervous the rest of that night and the following morning. I knew I had broken Lori's trust by discussing our Seattle adventure and our vow to never bring our secret submissive desires close to home. I felt terrible, yet could not explain the power Terry had over me. I have known her for over ten years, though in less than a few hours she revealed herself as someone completely different and very hypnotically powerful. I made an excuse to run some errands and sat anxiously in my car in a parking lot waiting to call Terry and answer any question she might have for me. I felt like a teenager sneaking out of his home.

We spoke and any thoughts of some lurid phone sex conversation were quickly dispelled. She was very matter-of-fact and to the point. Not only did I describe what happened with Frank in Seattle I answered questions about our family, our first date, our first time having sex and a multitude of other seemingly unrelated items. She even wanted to know when Lori had her teeth straightened and how honest we were with each other. I replied truthfully and let Terry know that Lori and I have never cheated behind each other 's back. Until Seattle all our fantasies were just that; fantasy, and acted out with each other. Terry told me she wanted to meet Lori for lunch the following day. I told her I wasn't sure Lori would go because the two of them were not close. Terry said to tell her she wanted to get closer to Lori and needed help in choosing some clothes for her niece. She told me Lori was to meet her at Max's Cafe in the Palo Alto mall at one fifteen. Terry allowed no time for argument and hung the phone up. When I got home I told Lori I had spoken with John and he asked me as a favor to convince Lori to spend a little time with Terry. I told her about the luncheon date and shopping trip.

"Listen, you know I have never liked her. For God's sake she married my best friend's ex!" Lori exclaimed.

"Do this for John and I. She really wants to know you better and understands she is aggressive and stand offish. That is why she wants you to help her shop. She hates shopping and knows you love it. Come on, Lori she is trying," I pleaded.

Lori shook her head and agreed. She giggled and said that in the worse case she would be able to do some shopping.

The rest of this story is told from Lori's stand point. I wrote it with the information I gathered from her and Terry and from what I witnessed.

Lori dressed in a pair of wool slacks and sweater with flats on. She did little with her make up because she knew Terry didn't like to waste her time with such things. She drove into Palo Alto to the Stanford shopping center and arrived a few minutes early to the restaurant. Terry had already been seated in a booth in the back. As Lori approached the table she thought to herself she would be nice as possible.

"Hello, Terry. How are you?" she reached out her hand to shake and felt silly as Terry did not accept the handshake. Instead she curtly told her to sit and instructed the waitress not to bother them until she waved her over. Lori was a bit surprised but knew this wasn't completely out of character.

"I'm a little disappointed, Lori" Terry stated in abrupt fashion.

"How so?"

"I expected you to be wearing a skirt and figured I'd see a glimpse of your beads hanging between your legs as you walked. Instead you are dressed like some school teacher!"

Lori's mouth hung open as she tried to process what was said. She finally answered in little more than a whisper, "I'm s..s..sorry Terry, I, I,I don't know what my husband told you...but our private life is just that. Maybe I had better leave." She started to rise when Terry told her to sit in a voice loud enough that the other diners looked up.

Rather than cause a scene Lori sat down.

"Don't say anything until I am done," Terry instructed. "I know all about how you like to be a little bead slut. I know about you and Frank in Seattle. I know you are a little submissive slut that yearns for someone to use her. Well, I am that someone."

Lori tried to control her embarrassment and anger. She told Terry that she didn't ever want to bring that part of her life close to home and that even if she did Terry wasn't the person she would do it with.

"Because you don't like me?" Terry replied, "It doesn't matter if you like me or not, as long as you obey me."

"Listen, Terry. I really do not want to cause a scene and I certainly do not want to discuss this any further. Why would I even listen to you. What I did, may be embarrassing but my husband was aware of it and I don't think blackmail is going to work. I can't see you, as evil as you seem, threatening my kids with this, and if you do I am sure we can work it out!"

Terry then threw an old Polaroid photo on the table. She told Lori it wouldn't only be her children who saw this but her church, her friends and her husband. Lori picked up the grainy photo and saw a women on her knees holding two big black cocks in her hands. She had a big smile on her face that was coated with what couldn't be anything else but cum. That women sans the braces and long hair was unmistakably Lori.

"When I spoke with your husband he proudly boasted how honest the two of you have been with each other. He also said you never cheated on each other and there were no secrets. I have Polaroids that span at least a three year period. John had found these and it is why Maggie divorced without much of a battle. She promised to stay away from you and John promised never to let anyone know he had these. He should have burned them, but men are so weak. I found him jerking off to the pictures of you and Maggie servicing all sorts and colors of men. I know it was after your marriage because your husband told me he paid to straighten you teeth after the marriage."

Lori couldn't think of anything to say. She just stared at the photo and remembered how Maggie and her would go out when the men were away. How they got into cocaine and men. She finally broke it off and had tried to block the memory away. She remembered searching out Maggie after the divorce and asking about the photos they liked to take. Maggie swore she had destroyed them and told Lori she was moving on with her life and their friendship was over.

She could call Terry's bluff and see if she would really expose her. If she did, it would be hard but she thought the family could survive it. They could move away. But Lori also knew her husband may not forgive her. Her thoughts were interrupted by Terry's voice.

"I am sure you were careful, Lori but as you know my background is biology and with all these photos of you fucking men without condoms, I wonder if you husband would think his sons were not his. I figure this took place around the time your second son was conceived. I've always thought he didn't look a bit like his dad."

Lori knew this was crazy, but she also always thought in the back of her mind, maybe there was a chance Johnny wasn't her husband's son. Tests could prove it but it would also prove she was an adulteress. Her mind was spinning and she figured she needed time to think. She would listen to Terry's demands and mull them over. To her horror, when she crossed her legs she noticed how wet her pussy had become.

"What do you want from me?"she asked.

Terry ignored Lori and waved the waitress over. She ordered salads for the both of them and wine. After the waitress left Terry looked up and began to speak.

"I am very close to ending what I thought could be a fun relationship. As your husband knows my husband is very submissive to me. And if I may add your husband would like to be in that position. You have never liked me, but I have always found you attractive. I do not want to be your friend any more...I tried that years ago and you spurned me."

"Terry, you have to understand, how difficult it.."

"Quiet. Do not speak unless spoken to. Understand?"

"Y.y.yes"

"From now on address me as Mrs. Crane or Ma'am. Understood?"

"Yes....Ma'am."

"As I was saying, you will do what I want for as long as I want. For that our secret stays between us. I will not involve your family nor put you at risk. Your husband will be told what I want and he will be brought in at times for our games. I have a subbie at home to fuck and use, so your husband will only be for my amusement. I will not screw him."

"You should remember what Frank taught you. A slut never wears pants or panty hose. You will never wear panties unless given permission. This is 24/7, not just when we are together. If I find out you have disobeyed me you will be punished. I favor the riding crop and you will learn soon enough not to anger me."

The waitress brought their wine and salads and asked Lori if she felt all right. She was pale and looked like a doe caught in headlights. Terry assured the girl that all was well and continued to speak as she ate her salad. "Lori, or I think, slut, is a better name I am upset with how you have dressed today. Whenever we meet with others you are always made up and dressed so nicely. Yet when you come to see me, you are little Mrs. Dowdy." She sipped from her wine glass as Lori sat not touching a thing.

"I want you to go to the restroom and remove your panties and bra. Place them in the trash. Put some make-up on and come back and eat your salad. We still have some shopping to do."

Lori thought of walking out and letting what was to happen happen. Then the thought of her husband and children's faces snapped her back to reality. She could endure this. She wouldn't like it but she'd survive. Lori pushed herself away from the table and headed towards the restroom. She entered the handicapped stall and sat down for a while. Finally she stood up and stripped off her sweater and quickly removed her bra. She kicked off her shoes and was taking off her pants when she heard the door open. She held her breath and began to finish removing her pants when she heard Terry.

"Slut"

"Yes....Ma'm" Lori didn't think anyone else was in the room but still felt funny answering to slut.

"Let me in." Lori walked in short steps with her pants around her knees and opened the stall. Terry entered and relocked the door. She saw the bra on the toilet and smiled as Lori stood with her pants half on.

Terry nodded and Lori understood. She slipped her pants off, then her panties and panty hose, dropping them to the floor. She didn't know if Terry knew she kept her pussy shaved but made no effort to cover up. She started to put her pants on when Terry grabbed them and stepped right up to her face and whispered,

"You will get to like me, slut."

Lori spoke without thinking and said, "I may do what you say, to protect my family, but I will never like it or you!.....Ma'am!"

Terry smiled and said, "I am going to give you one chance to end this. You say you will never like me or what I make you do. Well, here's the deal, if your cunt is dry I will assume none of this has affected you sexually and I will leave. If it isn't you will never speak back to me again!"

With that, Terry reached down to Lori's cunt and pushed her two fingers in. In the quiet of the tiled bathroom there was the unmistakable squishy sound of a wet pussy. As Terry fingered her, Lori's breath started to shorten and tears welled up in her eyes as she fought her emotions and tried to stop from orgasiming in the stall.

evals22
evals22
311 Followers
12