Lost Her Pussy

Story Info
Mr. Marcus receives a reward for a good deed. Indeed!
3.3k words
4.4
27.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

This is my first "celebrity" story. They're not real celebrities, more just infamous sexual looters who prey on naive or unsuspecting women. Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to have Mr. Marcus cross paths with them. After all, they share one aspect of behavior with Mr. Marcus: a repeating pattern of sexual intercourse. And you know what your parents taught you? "Share and share alike."

* * * * * * * * * *

Bangbus Refugee

Clara, the older woman across the street, was not only using me as a sexual trainer for her female relatives, but also as her errand boy. One day, she sent me to a single family home where I was to purchase a specific cream. "I'll tell you all about its properties when you get back."

The house was at the edge of town, in a pretty seedy area, but not far from a small college annex. The woman who answered the door was Jamaican, with a gargantuan body under a flower print muumuu. In her case, the name of the garment was particularly appropriate. She was "udderly" humongous.

The place smelled of incense, or perhaps rancid sausage. On shelves were all kinds of sexual devices: dildos in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, from tiny to huge, even bigger than Harry Cocksworth, various colors, flesh tone, black, one the colors of the rainbow, and one striped like an old-fashioned barber pole, and various textures as well, from smooth to ones with huge nubs like on a snow tire. When I gave her Clara's name, she nodded and thumped across the room. The floor shook with each step. She pulled a tube, like for toothpaste but plain silver, from a drawer under a display case for whips and fur-covered handcuffs, and dropped it into a plain brown bag.

"Tis is it. TingleCream. Use small quantities." She half laughed, half coughed. I gave her Clara's envelope. She didn't bother opening it. Trusting woman.

I left the house with Clara's purchase and started back home. I couldn't help but notice a young woman sitting on side of road. Her arms extended between her thighs, which were spread wide. Her head hung low. An explosive mane of blonde hair hid her face. And, she was barefoot. Her finger and toe nails were polished in the most vibrant shade of red I'd ever seen.

I pulled over. After all, what am I if not someone who handles females in distress? And sometimes manhandles them. "Can I help?"

She lifted her head and brushed a shock of unkempt blonde hair from her face and forced a smile. She was practiced in not scratching herself. "A couple of guys left me here. Can you give me a ride?" She stood, which is when I saw she was pretty well endowed.

"Sure. Hop in." I shoved the brown bag in my pocket.

"Thanks, mister-"

"Marcus. Harvey Marcus. Where to? Campus?" It was an educated guess.

"I've got an apartment, over near Grant."

Grant was the name of the college annex, a couple of miles away, not a viable destination barefoot. "What happened to you, if I might ask?"

"There were these three guys. They seemed nice enough. They drove one of those old vans. An old folks' wagon? You know, from Alice's Restaurant. God, what a great movie. I study film." The mention of cinema was accompanied by her first real smile.

She meant a Volkswagen microbus.

"Anyway, they said they'd give me money if I-" She sniffled. "If I showed them my tits."

Abandoned by a group of guys in a Volkswagen microbus? Sounds like the Bangbus, operated by the Bang Brothers. I'd seen videos of their escapades online. They pick up some unsuspecting woman, offer her money to undress, usually fuck her silly, and then ask her to do something that forces her to leave the van. Then, laughing, they'd drive off. Not so funny if you're the victim. Are they operating here?

"They got my pussy," she added.

Of course they did. They start out offering a few bucks for a tit shot, then the shirt comes off, then a few dollars more for pants, then the stakes are raised for a blowjob. Except the guy in back is always well hung, like ten to twelve inches, so the woman struggles to take any of it. At the end of every episode I'd watched, that guy fucks the daylights out of the unsuspecting, vulnerable- Shit, I've got one in my car. "I'm so sorry."

"I don't know what I'll do without vagina."

They don't usually keep the victim's cunt. "Huh?"

"I hope they take good care of her. She only drinks soy milk."

Ah-ha. A real pussy, as in cat. I'd seen them keep their victims stuff - purses, shoes, but never an animal.

"I was so stupid, taking a ride from them, and then they dumped me. They even kept my shoes." She wiggled her bare feet, red toenails flashing, which led my eyes up her legs to her denim shorts. They must have stolen her bra too, or she didn't bother with one. Not that I was aiming for potholes, but her tits jiggled wildly within a stretched t-shirt with a scoop collar.

She kept rubbing her crotch through her shorts, and then noticed I'd seen. "Sorry. The guy who did me was really big, but insensitive, you know? He just wanted to dump. It left me sore."

Dump as in cum? "I wish there was something I could do." Like kiss it and make it better? Nah, this woman had been taken advantage of enough for one day.

In a short time, I pulled up to the address she gave me.

"Thanks. God, what an idiot I am!" She opened the door and swiveled her legs out. I saw a long expanse of muscular thigh and the underside of two round ass cheeks peeking out from her shorts as she stood. Only after she slammed the door did I notice a wet spot she'd left on the passenger seat. As she walked towards the two-story building, her ass shook and her hair bounced in all directions. I memorized her address. Who knows what might bring me back? The urge to see big tits? Or take our incidental meeting to the next level?

I got to thinking about the Bang Brothers mode of operation. There was no rush to get the TingleCream back to Clara, so I decided to cruise the neighborhood where they'd picked the young coed up. Lots of college females strutting their stuff, a good trolling spot for sex junkies, like the Bang Brothers. And me. Listening to her account had me more excited than watching one of their videos. Almost.

Sure enough, cruising slowly down the cross street, a dilapidated VW Microbus, with two visible seedy characters, passed in front of my car. I made two rights and broke every speed law to get ahead of them on a parallel street. I parked and ran out onto the sidewalk. As they got close, I flagged them down.

But what to say? "Hey!! I know you." I laid it on thick, like I was a fan. "Fuckin' Bang Brothers!" A shook a hand with horns, thumb and pinky.

"Bang Broze," the guy riding shotgun corrected me. Did I hear a faint meow?

The guy in back, probably the hung fucker, slid the rear door panel back. Sure enough, Vagina was cowering along the far side.

"Wow!! I never thought I'd meet you guys. Score anybody lately? Huh??" I played it up big, to feed their need for celebrity. Maybe it would work, or maybe they'd speed off and leave me eating their dust.

"Yeah, some chick that was dumber than rocks-"

Wouldn't 'smart as rocks' have retained the irony? But these guys were fuckers, not writers like me. "I bet you got her good." I had to be sure we were talking about the same girl. "What'd ya' do? Huh?"

The guy in front smelled of beer. "We didn't have to ask. She threw her clothes off almost before she got in."

"And that tattoo? God, she was a horny bitch," added the fucker.

The driver added, "She was so anxious, Stan didn't need to get her warmed up. He pulled her onto his lap and gave her his footlong."

Stan laughed so hard, he almost fell over. "All the while, she was asking me to purr. No chick ever asked me to make animal sounds. I growled just to piss her off."

"I thought about taking her doggy style for seconds," said the guy riding shotgun. "Get it? Doggy?"

Stan laughed so hard he was having trouble breathing. "She kept pleading with me to slow down and tell her she was pretty. Pretty stupid! I just kept pounding and growled some more." He reached behind and rubbed his back.

"And you barked!" said shotgun.

"When I came in her, yeah!" Stan held his sides, struggling for air.

I joined in the laughter, hoping my guffaws weren't obviously forced. "What's with the cat? More pussy?" I tried to get them to laugh, but only got scowls.

"The cunt left it behind."

We all knew they'd dumped her. Leaving Vagina wasn't voluntary.

Nothing to lose. "Say, can I have it? My kid wants a pet, and I'd laugh my ass off every time it walked by. Pussy cat, get it?"

"She called it Vagina. Isn't that a stitch?" asked Stan.

"I'll tell my kids its name is Spot. Short for G-Spot."

Shotgun thought that was funny enough for a lone "ha."

"Sure, take the mangy critter."

I held the cat and watched them drive off, probably in search of another victim. I walked back to my car, talking to the cat. "We'll get you back with your mistress real soon." Mistress, hmmm? The cat wandered around the passenger seat, sniffing at the dried cum. My memory was good enough to get me back to her place. There were three tenants, each with a bell, but only one female name - Irene.

I rang. Her voice cracked through a rusted speaker. "Hello?"

"Hi. I'm the guy who gave you a ride? I have-'" Vagina's meow ruined the surprise.

I heard Irene's footsteps pounding down the steps. She threw open the door and reached out both hands. Vagina leaped from my folded arms to hers. She purred at the cat, and the cat responded.

"Oh, thank you, thank you." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

I started to turn back to my car.

"You want to come in?"

"Sure." Why not?

I watched the sway of her ass as we walked upstairs. I had a great angle. She hadn't changed out of her denim shorts. There was lots of ass to be seen. And touched?

"I never thought I'd see her again." She let Vagina jump from her arms. The cat was probably hungry, thirsty, or wanted a moment of privacy in a litter box. "I'm so grateful." Irene threw her arms around me and gave me another kiss. This time, on the mouth. I took a deep breath through my nose. She wasn't letting go. So I wrapped my arms around her. Now we were in a tight embrace. I felt her unbridled breasts against my chest. She pressed her hips against me. My erection should have been obvious, if she was paying attention. Then, she broke off.

"I'm really sorry. Those guys, they got me all revved up, you know. But then the guy in back was just plain brutal. He didn't care about me at all. I'm just really horny. I wouldn't mind doing something, you know, as thanks, but I'm so sore-"

"They should have treated you nicer." Then I remembered what Footlong had said. "A pretty young woman like you."

"You think so?" I held her tight against me, so she could feel my erection.

"Oh yes." I kissed her again, mouth open. "I can't seem to get enough of you." I let my hands roam to her tits as we touched tongues.

"Oh God. I'm too sore to screw, but I want it so bad." She ran her hand across my erection, still safe but deadly in my pants. "How about-"

She dropped to her knees and unzipped me. With little effort, she had me exposed. "Oooh. Pretty."

No woman had ever called my prick pretty. Big. Long. Hard. Hot. Scary. Brutal. But never pretty.

She ran a fingertip along the length. She scraped the bottom with her nail, causing my dick to jump. Her lips kissed the head, then her tongue licked the length. She opened wide to take a couple of inches, mostly sucking on the head. I rocked back and forth but not too much, lest she choke. If I hadn't been fully erect before, I was now.

"It would be a shame to waste such a beautiful penis," she said.

I thrust my hands in my jacket pockets. The bag with the cream. Clara never said what it did. But Tingle probably meant therapeutic. "I might have something that'll help."

"Really? God, you're a miracle man."

I showed her the tube. "This will help the soreness." Or not. But keep a positive attitude, Marcus.

She reached out for it.

I pulled it back. "It's not mine. My neighbor paid for it."

Her expression of joy melted.

"But if you let me apply it-"

Irene grabbed my hand and dragged me into her bedroom.

"You'll have to get-" I hadn't finished the thought and she dropped her shorts. No panties. Did the Bang Brothers keep them as a souvenir or was this how she normally went - commando? The bigger surprise was her tattoo - a big red arrow below her belly button, just above her pubic mound, pointing directly at the entrance to her cunt. Like guys need directions. "Now, lay back and spread your legs."

She did. The vaginal area was red, with crusty cum patches visible. "First, I need to clean you up." I found the bathroom and brought back a warm washcloth. With care, I cleaned around her groin. Her hips moved as the rag wiped away the residue from her Bangbus experience. "You've got a pretty pussy."

"I know. I rescued her from a shelter. She was the cutest one."

Irene's was too.

"It feels better, but I'm still sore. I don't think we can do it." Her expression said that she was serious and disappointed.

The cap screwed off. One small squeeze and yellow gel escaped through the tip. I put a dab on my finger. It felt like pins and needles, when your arm or leg falls asleep from lack of blood. Does like the name says - tingles. I slid the gel through Irene's crease and waited for a reaction.

"Oh my God. What is that stuff?"

"Why?"

"Because, if I wasn't already horny, I'd sure be now." Her hips bucked. "Strip off and come close."

I undressed as fast as I could.

"What are you waiting for?" She opened her arms and legs. I climbed on top and studied the arrow. She practically yanked my dick from my crotch and shoved it into her cunt. "Fuck me, come on, and fuck me."

"Sure thing, pretty lady."

She pulled my face to hers, kissing, sucking on my lip, my ear. Her legs locked around my legs, intertwingled and humping like there would be no tomorrow.

She pulled up her shirt. Gorgeous melons, large and bouncy. I kissed each one, flicking my tongue against each flat nipple.

She was groaning like a car engine having trouble turning over. The pitch got higher and her hip movements more erratic with my prick slipping in and out. If she was that sore, I didn't want to pummel her, so I restrained myself from going all the way in.

I established a pattern. Six quicker thrusts, halfway, then three slow plunges all the way in. She seemed to enjoy the mixture. I know I did. She purred with each thrust, holding her breath in between. I thought she was going to pass out from asphyxiation. Occasionally, her fingernails rasped across my back.

We were both excited yet comfortable. I could have kept this up for hours.

"Do you have any pets?" Irene asked.

"A goldfish."

"That's not a pet."

"It sure is. I have to buy filters and clean the tank and buy food."

"But you can't play with it like I play with Vagina."

Or like I was playing with Irene's vagina. I pictured my prick as an animal, with four legs, head and tail. "And my pet dachshund."

"Oh, how cute? What's his name?"

I thought for a moment. "Wiener."

"That's a silly name."

Like calling a cat Vagina wasn't? "Does your cat respond to its name?"

"Her name? Nope. She does what she wants. Very independent. My role model."

"Wiener is very obedient. All I have to do is say 'Come Wiener' and he's at my feet."

"Really? Come Wiener?"

I changed the pattern. Four slow half inserts followed by six long quick thrusts. And, I diddled with the top of her cunt, attempting to massage her clit. "Say it with me. 'Come Wiener.'"

"Come Wiener."

I echoed. "Cum Wiener."

"Come Wiener. Come Wiener."

I knew why Footlong had assaulted Irene's cunt. It was quite insensitive to penetration, and he wanted to orgasm, mostly for the video. Maybe they were running out of tape. Irene's cunt was the kind that you could fuck for hours and she'd never orgasm. So he got aggressive. I hoped that I'd have better success.

Irene wrapped my ass cheeks with her legs. Maybe she was getting close. "Cum Wiener. Cum Wiener."

"That's right. We're both going to cum." I pulled back until just the tip of my prick was in her, and made short plunges just past her cunt lips. The head of my cock is the most sensitive part. I felt my balls bubbling, preparing for launch. I made a few more short pokes.

"Cuuuummmmmm Weeeeeeener." Irene dug her nails into my back. When she screamed, Vagina pounced, claws joining the attack.

"Owwww." My muscles tightened in pain, including my butt, groin, and the organ between my legs, currently wrapped in pulsing pussy. I lurched forward all the way into Irene's pretty cunt. I exploded, one massive ejaculation.

"Ohhhhhhh Gahhhhhhhdd!" Her legs squeezed my ass. There was no escape.

Vagina bounced off as quickly as she'd come. And so had we - cum that is.

"Now that was a fuck." Her legs unwound from mine.

"Bow wow," I answered. The scratches in my back stung. Perhaps the TingleCream would sooth those too?

So what did I learn from my encounter with Irene? It's not how long; it's how you use it. And, sometimes a little pussy can be dangerous.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Tell me what you think with an email message.

Copyright (c) 2007, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.