Louise Goes Down Ch. 02

Story Info
She's blackmailed into sex for hire.
7.6k words
4.46
196.5k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,232 Followers

As Louise Sullivan drove in to work that Monday, she was plagued by a vague sense of dread, as if something wasn't quite right.

The previous Friday, the president of the company had called her into his office, where she saw Bob Daniels sitting in another chair. He smiled at her, but it was something of an oily smile, and that left her suspicious.

Once she was seated, Mr. Pomeroy had told her that she was being promoted and that she would be assigned as Bob's personal secretary. Bob himself was being promoted to head of the sales division and was already in the process of moving into a new, more private office.

Bob had shook her hand warmly, and told her he'd have her duty list ready come Monday morning. She spent the rest of that Friday cleaning out her old desk and moving her things to her new workspace in the outer foyer of Bob's new office.

Louise's new position came with a $2,000 bonus and a substantial increase in her salary, which was good news. Christmas was right around the corner, and she still owed a considerable amount on her credit cards that she had used to cover her gambling debts.

Also with the bonus and the bump in pay, she was hoping that she could quit modeling for Brandon. That little side job had been lucrative, but it was starting to get out of hand.

It had been on Wednesday night of the previous week that she had been seduced into having sex with Brandon and his friend for a very nice sum of cash.

The money had been welcome, and she'd put most of the money into her private bank account then fired off another check to one of the credit card companies. She'd also done some Christmas shopping, and was right on schedule with her gifts.

The sex had also been good, better than anything she'd had with her husband Willard in quite some time. But as a couple of days passed and when Willard returned home from another of his business trips, she'd been overwhelmed by guilt. She'd cheated on Willard, and for money no less.

Problem was, Louise had gotten the kind of thrill out of posing for nude pictures that she'd gotten previously from wagering on sports, and she was afraid that without that job, she'd be tempted back into gambling.

It was in that unsettled frame of mind that Louise arrived at the company headquarters right at 7:50, as always. As she approached the large glass doors, she stopped and looked at her reflection, getting a quick inventory of her appearance.

Not bad for a woman of 43, she mused. She'd gone conservative this day, because she wanted to start with Bob Daniels on a professional footing. She knew his reputation as a ladies man, and while he was undeniably handsome, she wanted to keep their relationship strictly on the up-and-up.

For her first day in her new job, she'd worn a longish peasant-style skirt and a button-down sweater that was snug but not tight. She decided that she looked just right, and with a deep breath, she pulled open the door and entered the building.

Bob had been looking forward to this for several weeks. His plan of seduction had gone exactly as he had hoped, and now he had Louise Sullivan under his thumb to do his bidding. He had shown her pictures around and he already had several clients lined up who were eager for a crack at her delicious body.

Louise arrived at her new workstation, and immediately set about making coffee, which she surmised would be her first and foremost duty when she arrived. Bob was already in his office, and she stuck her head in and said hello.

"Oh, Louise, when you get coffee made, come in and let's talk," Bob said. "I like mine with cream and two sugars."

He chuckled to himself as the thought about cream and two sugars. Cream from my cock, he mused, and the two sugars on Louise's chest. His desk hid his throbbing hard-on, which was just bursting with cum that he planned on depositing in Louise's stomach real soon.

As soon as the pot finished brewing, she fixed herself a cup – black with just a little sugar – then fixed Bob's cup. She carried both cups into Bob's office, handed his over and was about to sit when Bob told her to shut his office door.

"Shouldn't I leave the door open in case the phone rings?" she asked.

"Don't worry, no one calls me before 9 o'clock," Bob said. "Besides, that's why God invented voice mail. No, we have something to discuss that requires a closed door."

Louise started getting that same uneasy feeling she'd had on the drive into work earlier that morning. She had a bad feeling about something, but she couldn't as yet put her finger on what it was.

Bob quickly enlightened her, and the next few minutes would forever change Louise's life.

"Pomeroy's about half-senile, and I can talk him into just about anything," Bob began. "All I have to show him are the sales figures for the business I've brought into this company, which is why I was promoted to this position."

Louise sipped her coffee as she wondered where Bob was going with this conversation. Bob opened his desk drawer and pulled out a manila folder, which he laid on the desk in front of him.

"The truth is, Louise, I chose you, not necessarily because of your secretarial skills, although they are first-rate," Bob said. "No, I chose you for my personal secretary, because you have something I want, something a lot of people in and out of this company want."

"What's that?" Louise said fearfully, as an icy feeling of dread slithered up her spine.

"Your body," Bob said, and he couldn't help a triumphant smile from glazing his face. "I've wanted to fuck you since the day you first arrived here, and now I have my chance. So does anyone else who wants you."

At that, Bob handed Louise the folder. She opened it, and was horrified to see that it contained photos of her posing nude and having sex with Brandon and Jason the previous week. Suddenly, it hit her. Bob had been the one who had handed her the newspaper ad and suggested that she call about the job.

"You set me up," Louise whispered.

"And you swallowed it hook, line and sinker," Bob chortled. "Brandon tells me you fuck like a fish. Best fuck he's had in a long time, is how he put it."

Louise felt as if she was falling into an abyss, as if she was in a nightmare and couldn't wake up. She looked again at the photos, and there was no way to hide the fact that she was the woman in the photos.

They showed her in all sorts of lewd poses, and the sex shots were quite explicit. And they all showed clearly on her face how much she was enjoying what she was doing.

They showed her stripping off her clothes. They showed her kneeling on the bed sucking Jason's cock. They showed her on her back with a pleading look on her face as Jason hovered just out of reach. They showed the ecstatic look as Jason filled her to the brim with his huge dick. They showed the shocked expression when Jason shot a huge cumload all over her face. They showed Brandon moving in and kissing her lustfully. They showed her lying back with her legs in the air as Brandon fucked her with long, slow strokes. And they showed her dilated, well-fucked pussy as Brandon's cum oozed out onto the bed.

She thought about taking the folder, bolting from the room and leaving everything behind. But she knew the photos would follow her. They were simply computer printouts and could be easily reproduced. Her bottom lip was quivering as she closed the folder and tossed it angrily back to Bob.

"What do you want from me?" Louise said.

"Right now, all I want is a blowjob," Bob said. "But first, I think I need to explain how your job is going to work. You have serious debts that need to be paid, and the bonus and increase in salary will help there, and some of the money you bring in will also help you there. After I get my cut, of course."

"What do you mean, 'the money I bring in?'" Louise said.

"Have you ever heard the term, 'corporate whore?'" Bob said.

Louise just shook her head no, so Bob continued.

"A corporate whore is a person in the employ of a company, usually – but not always – a woman, whose job it is to have sex with clients and anyone else who has the money to pay for her favors," Bob said. "The company provides the whore, and the client pays her for her services."

Louise was reeling at this information. He couldn't possibly be considering that for her. But one look at Bob's face and she knew he was serious.

"Don't worry, dear," Bob said. "I'll make sure they're clean. You'll get used to it pretty quickly. Knowing your nature, you'll be as happy as a duck on a pond inside of a week."

"Like hell I will," Louise said. "No way. No way am I going to do this."

"Louise, Louise," Bob said, in the tone a disappointed schoolteacher might take with an unruly student. "You don't get it, do you. Let me spell it out for you. You don't have any choice. Say no, and your husband – hell your whole family – will get a nice juicy file full of these photos dropped into their e-mails. You honestly don't think old Willard – isn't that his name? – would approve of his lovely wife appearing in a series of porno shots, now do you?"

"You wouldn't," Louise whispered.

"Try me," Bob said. "Make no mistake, bitch. I own you now, one way or another. Either you turn tricks for me here or you turn them on the street after hubby dear kicks your slut ass out of the house and you lose your job, because Pomeroy somehow got a copy of the file. And I don't think you'll like turning tricks out on the street very much. So, what's it going to be? My way or the highway? You decide."

Louise was trapped. She knew it; Bob knew it. She was going to be his whore, and there wasn't a thing she could do about it. The nude shots she might have been able to explain to her husband, but there was no way she could explain the sex shots.

Willard had a prickly, peculiar sense of propriety where the business world was concerned. In his world, it was customary for high-level executives to have their mistresses, and many of them did. She didn't know for sure, but she suspected the Willard did as well.

But the wife of a vice president for a major multi-national corporation was held to a different standard, one that looked askance on that wife appearing in porn.

"So what do you want?" Louise said, with an air of resignation.

Bob sat back in his seat, and Louise could clearly see the bulge in his slacks.

"First thing I want is to see your tits," Bob said. "Then I want to see how well you can suck a cock. Later, after lunch, I have an assignment for you."

"An assignment?" Louise said fearfully.

"Yes, dear, an assignment," Bob said gleefully. "A client of mine is in from out of town, and he asked me to procure him a woman to entertain him this afternoon."

Louise felt an icy feeling race up and down her spine, and yet she was shocked as a slight twinge in her groin sparked through her conscious. Was she aroused at the prospect of playing the role of a hooker?

With trembling fingers, she slowly unbuttoned her sweater, until it hung open. She looked over at Bob, who was slowly kneading the ridge of flesh under the cloth of his pants. He nodded for her to continue. She pulled the sweater off, then flipped her tits out of the cups of her bra and stood before her new boss.

"Good," Bob said softly. "Now play with your nipples."

Louise did as she was told, and a sizzle of lust crackled through her body from the feelings of arousal that caused.

"Take off your skirt," Bob commanded, and Louise complied, without any hesitation.

Bob chuckled when he noticed the wet spot at the crotch of Louise's panties. He'd been right about her all along; she was just a slut waiting for the right person to draw her out. He slid his chair back away from his desk, and turned slightly toward Louise. The bulge in his slacks was plain as day.

"Take my cock out and suck me dry, like I know you can," Bob said.

"You're a pig, you know that?" Louise spat.

"Now, is that any way to talk to the man who holds your future in his hands?" Bob said. "Two clicks of this mouse is all it will take to send you out on the street. So I'd suggest that you at least pretend to be nice to me. And you can start by giving me your best Grade A blowjob."

Louise was beaten, and they both knew it. With an audible sigh, she knelt in front of Bob's chair and reached up to unfasten his belt, then she undid his pants, pulled the zipper down and eased his pants down past his knees.

Bob's cock was throbbing hard in his jockey shorts, a hard ridge of needy flesh. She flipped the shorts down and his cock popped up, ready for action. In spite of her fear and revulsion, Louise had to admit that Bob had a very nice cock, a good eight inches worth of meat and plenty fat.

She hefted Bob's cock in her hands, stroking it slowly, and quickly saw a big dollop of pre-cum ooze from the tip. She bent her head down and licked up the clear fluid then rolled her tongue around the crown. She used her lips and tongue to get his shaft wet and slick with her saliva, then worked her mouth back up the shaft, opened wide and drew the head past her lips.

Louise hummed as she slid two-thirds of his cock into her mouth. She worked her tongue around the shaft as she kept a tight seal around his cock with her lips.

Up and down, up and down, Louise worked her magic with her mouth. She'd always been good at oral sex, and her instincts simply kicked in with Bob.

After awhile, she pulled his cock free of her mouth and slid her tongue back down his shaft, down to where his cum-filled balls were rolling free and easy. She took first one, then the other, then both of his testicles in her mouth and lashed them with her tongue.

Bob groaned heavily at that. He'd enjoyed some good blowjobs in his time, but he didn't think he'd ever had one quite like this.

Louise was starting to warm to her task now. Having given his balls a liberal dose of her mouth, she moved back up and inhaled Bob's twitching cock. She vacuumed the whole thing in one deep suck. She made sure she got every bit of it, and even made sure she let her nose get a good tickle from his pubic hair, before she worked her mouth back up and began to suck in earnest.

She gripped the base of his cock with one hand, subtly jacking him off while she worked her mouth up and down on the part of his dick she could easily take.

Bob was writhing and jerking in his chair, and he unconsciously put a hand to the back of Louise's head, gripping her thick, honey-blonde hair to work her harder on his cock.

"Oh yeah," he panted. "You're good, real good. I'm fixing to come, and when I do, I want you to swallow every drop."

Louise had to laugh inside. She'd never had any intention of doing anything but swallowing. It was what she did when she gave a blowjob. She'd always liked the taste of cum, going back as far as her wild and restless youth. She worked her lips faster and harder on Bob's rigid pole, and she could feel him tensing, could feel his cock swelling in her mouth.

Bob thrust up with his hips once, twice, then on his third thrust, he gave up his control. With a roar, he exploded in a good half-dozen hard spurts of cum that Louise expertly swallowed into her stomach. She squeezed the base of his cock with her hand to milk him of everything he had in his balls, and there was a lot of it.

Long after the initial outburst, Bob kept shooting smaller drops of cum that Louise dutifully sucked up and swallowed until his sated cock began to wilt in her mouth. She pulled her mouth away with an audible pop. Her chest was heaving and her face was flushed. Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was soaked.

Bob saw her condition, and didn't hesitate. He motioned for Louise to sit up on the desk in front of him. She complied, and he pulled the crotch of her panties away. He hissed as he got his first look at her dripping wet pussy, framed by the thick carpet of dark blonde hair.

Louise didn't care about anything right then except getting her needs met. She needed to come in the worst way, and it didn't matter that it was her boss who was going to lick her pussy on his desk after coercing her into sex. She just needed to come.

And that's just what she got, and quickly too.

Bob could be cruel, but he knew how to please a woman and he bent briskly to his task, swiping his tongue up Louise's furrow, then boring into her drooling hole. He tongue-fucked her just briefly, the slashed his tongue up her slot and rolled her clit with it.

Louise threw her head back in sheer ecstasy, wallowing in the sensations of Bob's mouth on her hot box. She wrapped her manicured hands around the back of his head, lacing her fingers in his hair, the better to keep him right where she wanted him.

Bob used his lips, his tongue, and then added his fingers to bring Louise hurtling toward a tumultuous climax. She was writhing and shaking on his desk as the orgasm washed over her, and with a sharp cry, she came hard on Bob's face, covering his mouth with the juice of her lust.

At length, she came down from her orgasmic high, while Bob pushed himself away and straightened his clothes.

"Get dressed, and take the phone off voice mail," Bob said quietly. "We have some things to do – legitimate business – before you take off for your afternoon rendezvous."

"Yes sir," Louise said.

When she was dressed and back at her desk in the office foyer, she thought about what had just happened. On the one hand, she was mortified at the prospects of being Bob Daniels' whore. On the other hand, there was no question that she had gotten into what she was doing, once she'd gotten over the shock of being blackmailed like that.

She did still have her debts, and she did still have sexual needs that weren't being met at home. She knew she was caught between a rock and a hard place, and since she didn't have any choice but to fuck at Bob's behest, she decided that she might as well glean what pleasure she could from it.

She had a sense of impending disaster, but she figured she'd play it out and see what happened.

The rest of the morning was filled with the mundane part of her job, scheduling appointments, taking dictation, delivering messages. But a little before noon, Bob called Louise into his office again and had her shut the door.

Louise thought she was going to be the recipient of a quickie, and she had resigned herself to it, but Bob was all business – sort of.

"We need to talk about your fees and so forth related to your ... ah, new position," Bob said. "Since I'm the one procuring the customers, I get a nice percentage of everything you make. Since I'm not in this for a living, I'll be generous. I'll take 40 percent, which leaves you 60 percent. Now if you want to go out on your own and freelance, as it were, in order to keep everything for yourself, fine, but I wouldn't recommend it. As long as you work for me, I'll take care of you. I'll guard your safety and, like I said, everyone who comes to you will be certified clean – that is, disease-free. You won't have that protection if you go out on your own."

Bob had it all worked out. Simple blowjobs would run $60, a half-hour of straight sex would go for $100, an hour for $150 and anal would go for $200. Customers who wanted her for the entire afternoon would pay $500 and all-nighters would go for $1,000. Louise let him finish, then started in with her concerns.

"I don't know about anal," she said. "I've never done it that way. Willard thinks it's perverted and he's never even tried it."

"Well, you'd better learn how pretty quick," Bob said. "All of your holes are to be available, at any time."

"And I can't do all-nighters when my husband is home," she said nervously. "You know that."

"True," Bob said. "Okay, for now, we'll limit your availability for all-nighters for those times when Willard is out of town on business. Agreed?"

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,232 Followers