Love At First Sight: Bondage Special

Story Info
Fun with Kylie & Dannii Minogue.
10.1k words
4.59
68.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
727 Followers

Love At First Sight: The Bondage Special

This story is contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don't use this without my permission. This is a Love at first Sight part because it uses the same characters and "base story", but don't count this as a part of the storyline in the series. This is merely a bit of kinky fun. If you don't like BDSM, bondage etc., do NOT read this story. Also, please do NOT rate it or send me abuse if you do read it despite not liking the content. Now, on with the story!

I was relaxing at Kylie's home. Dannii had gone out to do some shopping, and Kylie had gone to do the same. Since, like most men, I was no fan of shopping, I'd decided to stay and relax with some TV and such. Kylie had been gone about 2 hours before she returned. Kylie was wearing a short red skirt and short black top that showed off her fine midriff. To go with this she wore high heels, black stockings, a matching red silk push up bra and thong set with attached suspenders. She came in carrying a black leather bag. I looked curiously at it, since she hadn't left with it, and it seemed to contain something. She set it down and came over to me where I sat on the sofa.

"Hey babe" I said, turning towards her as she approached.

"Hi honey" she said sexily, leaning down to give me a lingering kiss. "Did you miss me?"

"I missed this fine arse at least" I said, slapping it as she stepped past me to sit down next to me. She gave a smile as I slapped her, demonstrating her lust for anal sex and spanking. She leaned forwards and kissed me again.

"So where have you been? What's in the bag?" I said, looking to it on the floor.

"I visited a small shop on the other side of town, tucked away down a side road" She said, standing and stepping to the bag.

"I got some things I thought me and Dannii could enjoy when you're away" she said. She bent over without bending her knees, so her skirt retreated up her arse to show her red silk thong as she opened the bag. I was very curious now as to what was in the bag, although I was sure it was something sexy. Porn for them to watch perhaps, though I thought that wasn't something that would interest the sisters. Kylie started laying the items on the table, and I saw that she'd been to a sex shop. She had a variety of bondage gear and sex toys. When she put the last of them on the table, she dropped down next to me.

"So what do you think?" she said with a cheeky smile. I surveyed the items, and noticed she'd really gone to town and bought a lot of things. She had a blindfold, handcuffs, leg spreader bar, black riding crop, 4" and 8" vibrators, a 12" strap-on, buttplug, adjustable nipple clamps, two 12" dildos, a black leather studded dog collar & leash and a ballgag. I was shocked Kylie would risk buying these herself.

"They're all very interesting, but isn't this rather risky? What if the shop owner goes to the press?" I said, looking her in the face. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss.

"Don't worry, they know me. I bought my first vibrator there when I was 18," she said running her hand up my thigh, "not that I've bought that many"

"Well you have now, and what makes you think Dannii will enjoy this?"

"Well I'm not sure, I've not tried some of these things. So we need to do a test" she said, standing up.

"What kinda test?" I said, pretty much predicting what she'd say. She picked up the ballgag and pulled it between her hands.

"This is new to me. How about you strap this on me and do what you feel like? It's not like I can complain is it?" she said, smiling seductively.

"You sure?" I said, still a little wary of where this might lead.

"Look, I'm telling you to strap this on me and take advantage. Don't argue" she said, smiling sexily as she put her legs on the table in turn to slide her stockings off.

"I wonder what you're going to do to me" she said in a sultry tone as she stripped. She untied her top from around her waist and shrugged it off. She kicked off her heels and then slid the zipper down on her skirt. She let it drop, leaving her in her bra and thong. She was facing away from me, so I leaned forwards and gave a quick flick of my fingers. Her bra fell loosely from her shoulders. She pulled it off and threw it to me.

"You've had too much practise at that I think" she said, giving me a wink. She wiggled her hips and pulled her thong down, letting it drop from her thighs to the floor. She stepped out and turned to face me in her naked glory, her neatly trimmed pubic hair glistening with moisture.

"Time for some fun" she said, grabbing the ballgag from the table and throwing it to me. I stood up and pulled my shorts off, already hard from her little strip show.

"Well I think hands and knees would be best. I'm sure you're just using this as an excuse for a morning anal session" I said, taking hold of the ballgag with a smile. She lowered to her knees then dropped forwards onto her hands.

"How rude. I'm a world famous pop diva, I'd never consider doing anything like that" she said with a giggle and a lick of her lips. I stood over her with the ballgag, still getting my mind around what I was about to do with Kylie.

"You sure this is gonna fit? It looks like more than you can get in your mouth" I said, looking at the ballgag.

"Well you'll just have to make it fit" she said lustily. She obediently opened her mouth as I slid the gag down, pulling it against her teeth. I pulled back hard to get it into her mouth. Kylie snorted as I pulled it against her teeth, stretching her jaw to the limit to get it into her mouth. She gave a squeal of pain as her jaw pushed beyond its natural limit to let the ball lodge behind her teeth, holding her jaw in this unnatural position as she breathed loudly through her nose.

I pulled it into her mouth solidly and then strapped it tightly behind her head. She looked round at me, strapped in the ballgag and utterly unable to protest. She sunk her back and settled her knees on the floor, ready for some action. I grabbed her hips and pulled them to me. I gripped my cock with one hand and massaged her tight arse with the other, before pushing into her hard. She didn't have the chance to open her arse as I forced into her. She squealed loudly through the ballgag as I took a good grip on her hips and started fucking her hard. She moaned in pain as I pounded her, then slowly it turned to grunts of pleasure with every thrust. I was slamming hard against her arse, causing her to be unstable on all fours as she tried not to fall over from pleasure whilst being slammed from behind.

Suddenly she clenched hard, and started mumbling something coherent. I stopped forcing in and out of her and withdrew. She pointed to the ballgag and mumbled some more.

"You want to say something?" I said. She nodded vigorously. I reached behind her head and loosened the ballgag, before pulling it down so it dangled around her neck.

"If you're gonna ride me like a bitch, use this" she said, reaching out and handing me the studded leather dog collar and leash. I asked no questions, and took it from her. I put it round her neck and tightened it, not too tight though. I got behind her again and took hold of the leash.

"A-HEM" she said, looking round and making kisses with her pouty lips.

"Oh sorry" I said, giving her a hard slap on the arse before reaching forwards. She smiled and turned her head away again, and opened her mouth. I tightly strapped the ballgag back onto her, then took hold of the leash again. She gave a grunt as I pulled back on the leash and then a squeal as I thrust my cock into her arse. I pulled back on the leash with my right hand, held her hip with my left and started pounding her as hard as I could. She was grunting in a pain-pleasure manner from the hard fucking I was giving her. I slammed against her incredible arse, my balls slapping against the back of her dripping pussy lips. I pulled back on the leash some more, and she reared up onto her knees with the force. I let her back down then pulled again, but the same thing happened. She couldn't stay down, she was too light. Kylie breathed hard through her nose as she grunted and moaned. I looked about and saw the handcuffs on the floor nearby.

I kept humping her hard and grabbed the cuffs. I saw we were now near a wall, and a radiator. I let go of the leash and leaned forwards over Kylie's back. Before she had a chance to look round at why I'd slowed my thrusts, I snapped her right wrist into the cuff, slung the chain round the pipe and latched the other cuff to her left wrist. She pulled at the bindings a couple of times, and realised she was helpless.

Unable to speak, bound, in a dog collar and leash she was vulnerable to be used. She was just realising her predicament when she felt me slam hard against her again, and the leash pull tight. I pulled back hard on the leash and started fucking her arse hard. She groaned in discomfort through the gag as I pulled her arms off the floor with the leash. The handcuff chain pulled against the radiator, and her body was pulled tight, up at an angle, the perfect angle for hard thrusts into her perfect rear. I started slamming hard into her, and she gave a squeal of pain with every thrust as I drove deep into her. After a few of these her squeals were those of pain/pleasure. Although her body was pulled tight, her body went rigid, her buttocks clenched and she gave a loud scream through the gag. Her eyes fluttered and she orgasmed hard, her juices running down the inside of her thighs. I felt her sphincter massage my cock, and couldn't hold on. I came hard into her arse with a grunt, before slowing to a stop. I lowered her back onto the floor with the leash and pulled out, where she promptly slumped down onto the carpet breathing hard through her nose.

I leaned forwards and undid the ballgag, pulling it off her and tossing it aside. She gasped for air as I unlocked the handcuffs and took the collar off her, throwing them back onto the table with the other toys she'd bought. I pulled her up and gave her a kiss.

"So whatcha think of the ballgag?" I said, brushing a hair out of her face.

"It feels weird having your mouth stuffed like that. And when you're chained up being taken from behind it gets you horny" she said with a smile, looking up at me. She stood, somewhat stiffly, and rotated her hips a couple of times. She saw me looking at her.

"What, I'd like to be able to walk properly" she said, licking her lips. I slapped her on her tight arse. She smiled and walked over to the table.

"So, you think Dannii will like these things?" I said, standing up myself.

"If she's anything like me she will do!" Kylie said, idly pinching one of her hard nipples. I watched her as she bit her lip, looking round uncertainly.

"I felt so dirty doing that, but it got me really horny." she said, looking between me and the table of toys.

"Well I'd hope so, since you bought the gear in the first place!" I said with a smile.

"You're right, I've been naughty and thoroughly enjoyed being bound and anally ravaged. I think I need a spanking" she said in a sexy tone, wiggling her hips and walking towards me. I took her hand and led her to the sofa, where I sat down. I drew her down for a kiss, then pulled her over my lap on her stomach. She leaned over and arched her back, pushing her incredible butt into the air. I raised my hand and gave her pert cheeks a slap, causing her to grunt in pleasure with a big smile. My hardon was pushed against her left side.

"What would you like to try next?" I said, laying another slap on Kylie's arse with a healthy sound. I was spanking her at a steady pace, causing groans of pleasure from her.

"How about...you just...do whatever you want to me?" she breathed between slaps.

"You sure about that?" I said, stopping spanking her.

"Please" she said, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "I'll do whatever you want" she whined, dropping to her knees. Before I could stop her she had leant forwards and started sucking me off. "Please! I need this" she groaned through her mouthful, looking up at me imploringly.

"OK, you want it" I said, pushing her off my lap onto the floor. I grabbed the handcuffs again, and as Kylie pulled herself up into a doggy style position I snapped them between her wrists. I grabbed the blindfold and pulled it around her face, pulling it into place so she couldn't see a thing. I reached for the ballgag so she couldn't start complaining. She was breathing heavily as I pulled it round her face and then with a sharp yank, pulled it between her teeth. She grunted loudly as I strapped it tightly behind her head.

I stood and steeped to the table and picked up the polished leg spreader bar. I knelt down behind her and pushed her thighs apart. She wriggled a little as I pushed the spreader bar between her smooth, soft thighs and clamped it in place just above her knees, pulling her fantastic buttocks and pussy lips open delightfully. I grabbed the studded black leather dog collar and leash, and stood up. I leaned over and slid it round her neck and firmly fastened it, before taking the leash and tying it to the radiator pipe I'd cuffed her to first time.

Now came some more extreme measures. I took hold of one of the 12" dildos, and ran it up the back of her stretched pussy lips, causing her to shiver in pleasure and anticipation. I ran it up and down once more, then started to push it into her. She groaned as the head went in, followed by the first 6", but then things started getting resistant. Her tight aussie pussy wasn't letting the dildo in without some persuasion. I took a firm grip on the base of it and pushed hard. She squealed in pleasure through the ballgag as the remaining 6" pushed up inside her, to her very limits, her pussy now stretched with 12" of thick fake cock. She moaned and grunted in her muffled manner as she got used to the size of it. I took hold of her next little toy, which was a pair of adjustable, teethed nipple clamps. I knelt down next to her and looked under her petite frame. Her ripe breasts hung invitingly under her in her animal sex position, rock hard nipples hanging on the tips, so I reached out. I felt each one, the firm, warm flesh of her tits pushing against my hands before I slid them down and pinched each of her nipples causing her to groan in pleasure through her gag. I raised the nipple clamps up to her body, them set to minimal pressure, and positioned them under their respective nipples. I then pushed them up so the nose of the clamps touched her soft breasts, and released them. The teeth of the clamps shut tightly onto her, pinching her nipples hard. She screamed in pain, loud even through the ballgag. She started to calm down, sighing as she got used to the pain. I found the other 12" dildo and raised it to her arsehole.

Kylie was just realising what she was getting herself into when she felt something pushing at her anus, and assumed it was the buttplug. She released her sphincter to allow entry, and felt it start to slide into her, stretching her out and pulling at her dry anus. She realised all too late that it was the other 12" dildo and not the buttplug when she felt the contours of the head slip past her honed, sensitive sphincter. She clamped down hard to try and stop the intrusion, but realised it was futile and would merely cause her more pain if she resisted. The shaft forced slowly into her, completely unlubed and stretching her out. She mumbled in discomfort as it stretched her dry sphincter open. The dildo reached a depth of 8" into her tight arse before it stopped. There was no way I'd stop until all 12" was buried up her back passage, and pushed firmly on the dildo. There was resistance, then it started to slide again, causing Kylie to squeal loudly in pain. The dildo slid right into her, leaving her grunting in pain as she tried to adapt to its size. She was now strapped into everything she could fit, grunting in pain from the thick dildo up her arse.

I knelt down next to her prone form, running my hand over the tight aussies back, causing her to shiver. I ran my hand over her fantastic bum, squeezing the cheeks and tapping the backs of the two dildos inserted into her. I then drew my hand back, and laid a firm slap on her arse with a healthy sound. She gave a squeal of pain through the gag, rocking forwards on her hands and knees. I pinched each cheek hard in turn, again causing her to squeal, before steadying her with a my left hand on her back and laying another hard slap on her firm arse. I then spanked her 5 times in quick succession, causing her to squeal loudly in a pain/pleasure tone. Her famous butt was now red from the spanking, but Kylie was enjoying it. Her juices were running down the dildo and dripping onto the floor, aswell as coating her pussy which gave her a healthy shine. I ran my fingers up the slick dildo and over her damp, trim bush, not having any problems locating her hard clit between her stretched pussy lips. I ran my left hand under her and across her stomach to her clit, taking hold of it and pulling my right hand out from under her. Kylie moaned deeply in pleasure as I teased her clit, not knowing what was coming.

I pinched her clit hard between my thumb and forefinger, and laid a savagely hard slap on her rear. She screamed through the ballgag at the pain, but I didn't stop. I pinched her clit hard for about a minute and spanked her hard repeatedly, leaving her bum red and sore as I released her, her body sinking towards the floor from the pain, saliva dripping from her chin as she drooled around the ballgag between her puffy lips. She started to slowly crawl away but pulled against her leash, binding her to the radiator.

"We're not done yet" I said, pulling her back into her doggy position. She grumbled through her gag as I hauled her back into place, then snorted hard through her nose as I pinched her arse. I untied the leash and stood up sporting a hard, which I could do with relieving. I pulled on the leash and led Kylie across the room on all fours. She moved tentatively since she was blindfolded until she reached a low table. I stepped behind her and leaned down.

I unlocked the cuff on her right wrist and then pulled both her arms behind her back and recuffed her. She was now even more helpless than before. I lifted her up and laid her on her back on the low table, on her arms. With her arms behind her back she couldn't even attempt to remove any of the gear from herself, if she had the guts to do so. I positioned her so her head was over the edge of the table, the leg spreader bar rested on the other end, and I tied the leash to one leg of the table. She held her head up for a few moments then let it drop back. I reached down and undid the ballgag straps, then gave a couple of sharp tugs to remove it from her mouth. She took some deep breaths once I'd removed it, then spoke up, somewhat strained from having her mouth stretched open.

"Why did you take that off?" she said quietly, looking around despite not being able to see anything.

"You'll see" I said, kneeling down by her head, my cock level with her head. I reached up and ran my hands over her stomach and breasts, pulling on the chain between the nipple clamps lightly. I ran my fingers lightly over her skin, down her neck, past the leather collar and then over her face, flicking gently at her pouty lips, causing her to smile.

"Can you make a guess what I've got in store for you next?" I asked in a low tone, running my fingers over her breasts and stomach once more, causing her breathing to increase.

"I...have no idea" she whispered, pushing her hips up in a sexual motion. I ran my fingers down her stomach to her stretched pussy, rubbing her clit quickly, practically causing her to orgasm right there. I took her juices on my fingers and rubbed them over her pouty lips, which she licked off without a thought. I ran my hands over the tops of her breasts then down over her shoulders. I then slid them off and took a grip on her head, her mouth wide open as she gasped in pleasure. I pushed forwards, pushing my cock into her mouth. Because of the angle of her head, I slid right into her throat. She breathed hard through her nose I shock, which I felt on my balls because of the position. Not waiting to listen to any of her mumbling, I started thrusting into her mouth. With the fact I was damn horny from what I'd been doing to her and the fact she was totally bound and helpless. I held her head and thrusted hard as she breathed through her nose, blowing warm air onto my balls. Despite the fact she was bound up and being effectively abused, Kylie started sucking my cock as I face fucked her. There was an audible slurping as I withdrew, and a slight groan as I pushed in. I started feeling the pressure, and sped up. I fucked Kylie's warm, wet mouth hard as I got to the brink. I yanked my cock from her mouth with a frustrated noise from Kylie, and jacked off hard. I aimed at her face and let go, shooting ropes of cum onto her face. Kylie gasped as the cum shot onto her nose, cheeks and lips, licking round for what her tongue could reach. I wiped my cock on her outstretched tongue and stood up.

Noj
Noj
727 Followers