Love is in the Cards

Story Info
Woman gives her new boyfriend a sexy present.
978 words
4
15.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold February night. Lisa and I had only been together for a few days. She was a friend of a friend who had left school due to illness and when she returned, I had organized a "Welcome Back Lisa" party. After I walked her home, she had insisted on kissing me.

"Thanks for the party," she said. "I'll see you."

Since that night, we had spent every evening together, but nothing had happened. Now it looked like it might be time. Lisa was insisting on getting herself invited upstairs to my apartment.

"I want to give you a present," she said. Since we had only been going together for a couple of days, this seemed odd, but who am I to turn down a gift?

We kissed as I opened the door. "Quietly," I said. "The landlady is a little old lady. We don't want to wake her up." As quietly as possible, we made our way up the stairs. As we got to my door, we kissed again.

I opened the door. Lisa came in and immediately sat down on the bed. I sat across from her.

"So what's this gift?" I asked, eagerly anticipating my answer. She produced a deck of cards.

"That's it? Cards?"

"Let's just play a while," she replied. "You deal."

"OK," I said. "What's your game? Poker? Bridge? Hearts?"

"Whatever you're good at." She kicked off her shoes; I did the same. I dealt five cards to each of us. My hand didn't look like much, but before I could say anything, Lisa threw in her cards.

"Fold," she said with a smile. "You win." Now she took off her sweater. I smiled, now realizing how this worked. "Still your deal," she said, kissing me.

Again I dealt. Again Lisa threw down her cards. "Fold," she said again. She took off her blouse.

"This game is getting too easy," I said. She just smiled and gave me a hard kiss.

I picked up the cards. I dealt another five to each of us. "Now I want to see what you've got," I said.

"Just a pair of twos," she said. "I'm sure you can beat that." I had a full house.

Lisa stood up and slid her skirt off. "I'm really enjoying this game," she said.

"So am I," I said. "But it seems awfully lopsided." She leaned forward to kiss me again. This time she put her hand on my crotch.

"I can see that you're having a good time," she said. "Deal again."

Once more I picked up the cards and dealt. Lisa looked at her cards, smiled, threw away two, and drew two.

This time I only had a pair of fours. I thought that if I threw one away perhaps we could extend the game a little longer. I threw one of the fours and two other cards. However, I drew two jacks.

"What do you have?" I said.

"Two nines," she said. "What do you have?"

"Pair of jacks." Again Lisa stood up. She pulled off her pantyhose. Now she sat in front of me in nothing but her underwear. I could feel my cock getting ready to burst out of my pants. I needed to get it out.

"I think we've played enough cards," I said, pushing the cards aside. I slid over to where she was. I kissed her. She unzipped my pants. My dick rocketed my shorts through the opening. I took my shirt off.

Lisa sat on my lap, her legs across mine. As we kissed, I unhooked her bra. It slipped off easily, revealing her ample tits. I began to play with them. Lisa undid my belt. Now my pants came off.

She pushed me back until she was on top of me, her big, beautiful boobs right in my face. I began to caress her nipples with my tongue. My hand was inside her panties. She pulled them off. My fingers found the nose of her female area and began to play with it. She was moaning softly.

Now Lisa slid my shorts off and turned around. She sucked hard on my stiffening cock while I lapped up her wet pussy. Her tongue eagerly went to work, lapping up all I had to offer. She began to ooze a moaning sound.

I started to throw jizz all over her mouth. She just sucked harder, taking it in.

"Ooohh, I like when you cum in my mouth," she said. "Do it again." She continued to suck until my rod stiffened again. Meanwhile, she moaned softly as my tongue made its way around inside her. As she sucked me, she continued to lick.

Suddenly she stopped. She sat up. Now she climbed on top of me. My stiff cock entered her. It was an easy entry. She was soaked. Deep inside I went as we consummated our love over and over and over.

Lisa was enthusiastically bouncing and wriggling. She continued to bounce,up and down, wildly, as I pushed deeper into her. I grabbed her hips and went deeper and deeper. We kept it up for quite a while.

"Deeper, deeper," she said. I plunged deeper into this sweet, wet, warm pussy. I kept thrusting, going deeper with each thrust. As I pushed deeper into Lisa's sweet pussy, I happily played with her ample tits. She continued to throw herself into the act enthusiastically.

Finally I could hold it no longer. My rod spewed its juice all over her pussy. Just then, she began to scream. "Oh, yes," she said. "Oh! Oh!" She fell on me with a big kiss.

"Oh, God! That was great!" she said. "You're really good."

"So are you," I said.

She laughed and kissed me again. "I know this is just the start of something," she said. Shortly, she fell asleep on my arm.