Love. Lust. Lost. Ch. 03

Story Info
His time with a star begins to fade.
4.5k words
4.75
17.5k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- This is the third and final chapter of Love. Lust. Lost. I have broken the story down so reading them first is not essential, but if you want to check them out, they're also in the Celebrities section or you can find them by clicking on my username. Thanks. -

...

As we walked back through reception, I intercepted the concierge and ordered a chilled bottle of Bollinger accompanied by a pair of white and dark chocolate mousse off the room service menu.

"So where are the rest of the guys?" I asked as we stood by the bank of lifts.

"So where's the champagne?" She fired back, as ever ignoring any reference to the rest of the band.

"It's on its way." I said as I wound my arm around her slender shoulders. She looked gorgeously ruffled. Her hair hung down in parts and stuck up in others. Her top didn't look quite right somehow and as I pulled her close, I could smell sex steaming from her flushed skin. "You have never looked sexier." I whispered into her ear.

"I bet I look a mess."

"You look like you've been dragged through a toilet backwards." She turned, a wide grin stretched across her face, her eyes still hooked up. "So how long do you normally last after a show?"

"Normally a couple of hours, sometimes all night. Tonight feels like an all-nighter."

"I'll try and keep up." I promised. "And where are the guys?" I probed again.

"They'll be on their way to Sheffield. It's just me and Vicky, my PR. She's going to take me up to the gig tomorrow. I've got a signing in town in the morning."

"Doesn't that piss the band off?"

"Yep. But it's me the press want." She said and shrugged. "Tell me," she continued, "who was Alanys Morrisette's guitarist?" I held up my hands in submission.

"No idea."

"Exactly. That's the way it is. It does piss the band off, but my fame gets them paid and laid, so..." She just let the statement hang as the bell chimed and the lift doors slid apart.

...

"So what did you plan for the rest of the night?" She asked as the heavy hotel door swung shut with a bang and she kicked her trainers into the wardrobe. "I think I might grab a shower and freshen up."

She was stood facing away from me and I placed my hands on her shoulders, immediately feeling her lean back into me.

"I thought maybe we could run that giant bath and chill out, just you, me and the champagne." It had been nearly three years since I had enjoyed a bath with a girl, and with a bath you could almost swim in, it was an opportunity not to be missed. She turned around and looked at me quizzically, her forehead wrinkling.

"You're full of surprises. I thought you'd just want to jump into bed again." She said. "But you're quite the romantic really aren't you."

"Well it's been a funny sort of one night stand, so why not?" She took my hands in hers. "Do you regret any of this at all?" I was still seeking reassurance that this was at least a little special for her as well.

"You know this can't go any further, don't you?" She said over the thunder of running water. I smiled down at her, but my body sagged at the admission that there would be no fairytale.

"Hey, I'm a little more philosophical than last night. I've been a mess all day. I did nearly stand you up." I said as we stood in the bathroom. "Everything I said last night was true and tonight is not going to make tomorrow any easier but," I paused just a beat, "I wouldn't have swapped the last couple of days for the world." I was just about to say something else, when there was a sharp rap on the door.

When I returned with the champagne and glasses, the mousse placed on a bedside table for later, she was testing the water in the now full and foaming bath.

She took the bottle and glasses off me, raising her eyebrows in approval at my choice, and placed them on the tiled floor at the foot of the gigantic enamel bath.

She walked back over to me and placed her forefinger on my lips to stop me interrupting, then replaced the finger with her lips. Her touch was soft and caring, her lips moist and welcoming. She broke the embrace and looked up into my eyes.

"I want to say something and I need you to let me finish." My mind raced through a thousand scenarios, the last one was me sitting proudly on the tour bus, her acoustic guitar in my lap. "I've been on the road for almost six months. Every place I go looks the same and I've had almost no contact with my folks. Until yesterday, I can't remember when I last had a drink or a meal with someone who wasn't part of the crew." I watched the sparkle drain not just from her eyes, but from her soul and she seemed to sag with sadness. Suddenly she looked very young, very small and very fragile.

"This last day has been amazing, almost like a holiday and I know you agree that it seems like we've known each other all our lives. But." She paused, searching for words to follow, but I knew what was coming. She shook her head and blinked, unsure how to finish what she'd started. "But, I'd really like you to stay tonight, if you can. I know it's selfish, but trust me, this is not something I will forget in a very long time. It's just that there's no way it can work long term." I bent down and kissed her.

"Thank you." I said and she looked back at me blankly. "Thank you for being honest." I kissed her again. There was no way I would ever tire of doing that. "I'd love to stay and I promise I won't come up to Sheffield and hide in the bushes outside your hotel." That made her smile and the verve inside her re-inflated, the sparkle rekindled.

"Anyway stop stalling," she said as she started to strip down, "get that champagne open, I'm thirsty."

...

The hot water and cool bubbles left us both rosy cheeked and glowing as we lay stretched out and naked on the huge bed. The clock had passed two-thirty but the conversation refused to dry up.

I seemed to have found my second wind, although in reality it was probably the fourth or fifth. As she talked, I lay next to her, propped on my elbow with my cheek resting on the palm of my hand and captured every inch of her delightful body with my mental camera, storing away the images that I desperately hoped I would be able to recall at will for many months or years to come. From the tips of her tiny, almost childlike toes and up her pale legs to the brown thatch of pubic hair, passed the curve of her hips, over her flat stomach, beyond the crest of her firm breasts, with their raspberry nipples, to her full lips, soft smile and amazingly searching eyes. Eyes in which I was so completely lost that she obviously had to repeat the question before it broke through my overloaded senses.

She waved her hand in front of my glazed eyes and snapped her fingers. Suddenly, I blinked and focussed.

"Welcome back." She said. "I said, is it time for dessert yet?" I knew she'd been eyeing the mousse, since she'd found it on the bedside table and I was amazed that she had relented when I asked her to wait. I shook my head gently.

"Not just yet." I still had plans for that. For mine at least. I was desperately in need of a little recovery time and the mousse was my number one weapon of choice.

As if reading my mind, she slid effortlessly down the sheets until her head was level with mine and just inches away. She reached out and cupped my balls in the palm of her hand.

"Champagne makes me horny." She pouted. "How are your batteries?"

"Charging." I said, really not sure that I could go again just yet. After previous periods of abstinence, I have always been able to go again and again. I remember one particular time at university where I polished off a pack of twelve in a weekend, but I had had the chance to snooze in between, especially towards the end, but I figured that maybe another half an hour would probably do the trick. God alone knew how I was going to get through eight hours behind my desk tomorrow, especially if lunchtime turned into a celebration of the contract signing. Her hand dropped away and I could tell she was slightly disappointed.

"How the hell have you survived on tour by yourself, with an appetite like that?" She grinned back at me.

"When you don't get any at all, you forget that you miss it. It's like junk food. You can go for weeks without ever wanting a burger, but when you have one, you crave another and another, then suddenly one day, you realise it's been a couple of months and the cycle starts again."

She was right. I knew that from grave experience; unfortunately with regard to sex rather than burgers.

"So what will you do tomorrow night, when you're all alone, in a dark hotel room in Sheffield?"

"I can look after myself." She said with a sly smile and a cheeky twinkle in her eyes.

"Now that I would like to see." I said, raising my eyebrows and absent-mindedly licking my dry lips. She looked back with a puzzled expression that caused her forehead to furrow and the tip of her nose to turn up.

"Why would you like to see that?"

"That would be very sexy."

"It'd be gross." She said, her forehead wrinkling further but I shook my head in disagreement, pleasantly enjoying watching her squirm, her cheeks flushed red for a change rather than mine.

I leant over and kissed her cheek on my way to her ear.

"Show me." I whispered and sensed her shiver slightly as I breathed on her neck. When I pulled back, her gaze had dropped from mine and for once, she seemed unable to establish any kind of eye contact. "Do it." I urged quietly as she had done to me earlier. I closed the gap between us and kissed her gently on the lips. She moaned and shut her eyes.

"Show me." I repeated, and this time I ran my fingers lightly down her side, over her hips and felt her shiver. I kissed her again, working slowly from her cheek to her ear and neck. I could almost feel her tremble and kept each kiss, each touch, fleeting and teasingly soft.

"Show me." I repeated and heard her moan. Her embarrassment battled with her rising desire, leaving me to ponder which would win. I nibbled gently on her ear lobe, before returning briefly to her gorgeous full lips. Then I pulled back away from her completely.

Her eyes were still closed, her head propped up on her hand the same as me, her other arm, bent at the elbow, rested on the side of her ribcage.

I reached out and briefly intertwined my fingers in hers and she gripped my hand. Gently, I slid it down over her stomach until our fingers tangled in her public hair. She nibbled on her bottom lip, her eyes still clenched shut. In the half light of the bedside lamps she looked more beautiful than ever and in time it was the image I would find the simplest to recall.

I lightly touched the folds of skin beneath her pubic hair and felt her melt. Still holding her hand in mine, I slowly rubbed her and whimpering, she yielded and moved her legs apart.

I slipped my hands between her legs and touched her warmth, my fingers gently sliding over her moistness and fidgeting between her folds of flesh. She slid down the bed until she lay flat on her back, her head just below the pillow, and gently, I dipped my index finger inside her. Releasing her hand from mine, I turned hers over, so the palm was flat against her pubic bone, with my hand on top of hers and pushed my index finger, and hers underneath, inside her. She groaned and as she pulled her finger back out, she ran it slowly up the folds of her labia and found her clitoris with owner's precision, causing her to twitch as her excitement flourished. I withdrew my hand from hers, pleased that she didn't stop when I did.

As she played with herself in a totally relaxed slow-motion, I kissed her lips, licking them as I tasted her. She was lost in herself and did not respond, so instead, I worked my way down her neck to her breasts, taking each nipple in turn into my mouth and nibbling on it until it stood stiff and swollen.

I continued my journey south and kissed her stomach and was pleased to be closer to her hand as it still worked with a gentle intensity around her sensitive button, her finger exploring the folds of skin and occasionally dipping into her pussy.

As I kissed past her navel, I could smell her scent and see her honey coating her finger. Above me, she groaned between snatched, short breaths.

I kissed down her right thigh to her knee, my tongue always on the prowl as I moved south, my eyes never once leaving her fingers.

I slipped off the bed and watched her masturbate. As her arousal intensified, the motions of her hand increased and she pushed her middle finger inside herself, using her index finger and thumb to massage her button. Her groans became moans and in between each, I could hear the soft squelch of her finger as her tight pussy began to flood and sucked on her finger with each penetration.

Her hips began to thrust upwards to meet her hand and her middle finger was joined by her ring finger as she slipped a second inside.

Her fingers shone with her juice and my gaze switched constantly between her hand, as she brought herself towards orgasm, and her gorgeous face, her teeth still biting her lip and her forehead creased as she controlled her own lust.

"Fuck." She giggled, embarrassed at her own voice. "Ummm." It was a long, drawn out moan and she began to rub her clitoris more forcefully with her thumb. "Yes. Oh yes." She muttered and then suddenly, her eyes snapped open and she focussed on me at the end of the bed. She pushed her fingers into herself with urgency and bucked her hips to meet her thrusting hand.

"Oh. God. Oh. Yes." Then she paused and was silent. She sucked a huge breath into her lungs and let out the longest sigh that for a moment seemed would never end, then her body went limp and she was silent again.

I watched her for what seemed like an age until she opened her eyes again.

"Like that?" She asked.

"Exactly like that."

"Well it seemed to work." She said, her smiling face flushed and contented.

"It certainly did." I said referring to her orgasm, not realising that was not what she meant.

"Not just for me." She said and sat up against the headboard and pointed down the bed at me. I looked down to see the batteries had been recharged.

"Like I said. Very, very sexy." I climbed onto the bed between her open and inviting legs, slipped my hand under her neck and locked her into a long, water-tight embrace.

Reluctantly, I came up for air and rested the tip of my nose on hers.

"Would you like your mousse?" I asked, reaching across the bed and searching with my fingers before they closed around the glass.

"Umm." She groaned, still basking in her own achievement. I handed her the glass and she immediately dipped the spoon into the middle, so it was half light and half dark. She slipped the spoon between her lips and her eyes immediately widened. "Umm. God, that's delicious." She moaned and dived for a second spoonful.

I sat and watched her eat for a moment, then reached across and retrieved my own dessert, dipping the spoon into the dark chocolate. With her attention fixed totally on her own, I smeared the teaspoon over her nipple, the cold spoon causing her to flinch slightly. I smiled wickedly and bent down and slowly sucked it clean. She was looking at me with one eyebrow slightly raised.

"I can come in here for lunch whenever I want." I said. The hotel's several restaurants were favourites for client lunches. "But for one night only, I get to use you as my plate."

I smeared a second spoonful over her other nipple, then slowly licked it clean, lapping at it repeatedly, like the cat who got the cream.

Tracing a line of chocolate from the back of my spoon, I followed with my tongue as I worked painstakingly down over her stomach and navel to the top of her pubic hair.

I noticed Avril had succumbed to her fate and had closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation of my wandering tongue and lips, and I took the opportunity to manoeuvre myself between her legs.

I rubbed the back of the spoon across her wet and swollen lips and heard her groan in appreciation. I licked the spoon clean and dipped it into my glass. Spreading the lips of her pussy with my spare hand, I flicked her smooth skin with my tongue, before replacing it with the spoon, coating her lips with the smooth chocolate.

Slowly, I slipped a finger inside her, then teasingly licked the chocolate from her lips with short jabs of my tongue. I felt her begin to wriggle beneath me as I cleaned every inch of her labia before stopping and leaving her to squirm in anticipation before repeating the process, this time finishing by dipping my tongue into her hot pussy.

Unfortunately, my dessert was almost spent and I rolled her gently over onto her stomach. Straddling her hips, I kissed slowly down her back, covering each vertebrae in turn, down the curve of her spine to the base of her back.

I lifted her hips off the bed and she shuffled her knees under her until she knelt on all-fours. She wiggled her buttocks at me provocatively, probably expecting me to push my rigid cock into her, but my mousse was not yet finished.

With the final spoonful in my left hand, I pushed the thumb of my right against her wet pussy, feeling it yield immediately and slip inside her as she pushed back to deepen the penetration.

Her legs were spread wide and her buttocks likewise, affording me a tantalising glimpse of her puckered hole. As I pushed my thumb further into her pussy, I smeared the teaspoon down the crack of her bum and over her star. She flinched away from the contact, but only slightly, so the spoon simply hovered as close as it could without contact.

I licked the spoon clean and discarded it, before kneeling on the end of the bed and slipping my thumb back into her dripping pussy.

I slowly licked down the crack of her bum and she flinched again, but this time pulled away from me. I shifted slightly back up the bed towards her and this time ran my tongue over the smear of white chocolate that covered her tight star.

"No," she gasped. "You can't." But this time she did not pull away and as I worked my thumb inside her pussy, she continued to push back towards my hand. I circled my tongue around her arse, cleaning up the chocolate until her most private area shone with my saliva. She groaned each time I licked her and with each new pass of my tongue, I applied a little more pressure, until I could feel the tip squeeze inside her.

Deep guttural moans escaped her throat as I licked her and I could feel her pussy flood as her arousal intensified.

"Oh God." She muttered. "You're gonna make me cum again." She groaned and in response, I pushed my tongue deeper inside her. Suddenly, she pushed her hips back with increased vigour and her pussy closed in around my thumb. I continued to lick all around her puckered star in circles, dipping my tongue inside her, each time feeling her squirm and push back towards me.

She was panting rhythmically, intermingled every now and then with a long groan, which I now knew was a sign of her approaching orgasm. It was time to tip her over the edge and I withdrew my thumb and replaced it with my swollen cock. With the slightest pressure, her tight pussy swallowed me and as I pushed fully into her, I rubbed my thumb across her star, before easing it in to the first knuckle.

Avril cried out loud, louder than anything else I had coaxed from her so far and she came. Her shuddering orgasm sending her body into a seemingly uncontrollable spasm. I continued to circle my thumb inside her and simply held my rigid cock as deep as I could, until her bucking subsided and her trembling knees collapsed on the bed with me on top of her.

She wriggled underneath me and somehow managed to turn over until we were face to face. Her cheeks were rosy red and her eyes glazed. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me closer to her.

12