Love You More

Story Info
His sister, a tent, and only one sleeping bag.
1.7k words
4.13
389.5k
107
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked her up at her place. It was early in the morning and I hadn't seen my sister Kim in 8 months. I always loved to spend time with her so we decided to go backpacking together. I went to a national park on a school trip and I loved it, so we decided to go there. There was a parking place for your car which was the starting point and the arrival point at the same time. One round takes 5 to 7 days. There are some forests, a lake, some small hills and a few huts where you can buy some food and refill your water bottles. What's really great about the park is that you can pitch your tent wherever you want. Therefore you can find yourself a great spot to spend the night.

When Kim got in the car she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek:

"Hey, big brother, it's good to see you again. Do you have everything with you? Our tent? Your sleeping bag? Clean underwear?"

Kim looked great. She is 18 years old, has a beautiful face and a great body. By the way, my name is Jack and I'm 22.

"Yes, yes and yes. And it's good to see you, too. Look, it probably takes 2 hours to get there, you should try and get some more sleep."

"I haven't seen you in 8 months. I'm here to see my big brother, I'm not thinking about getting some sleep."

"We are going to be alone the whole week. So you get to see a lot of me."

"Good! That's what I'm here for."

We chatted the whole time and about 90 minutes later we arrived at the national park. We took our backpacks and followed the path. Of course my backpack was a lot bigger, because I had to carry the tent, too. The park was even more beautiful than I remembered. Kim loved it, she was eyeing everything around her. The whole time we were chatting and laughing. I brought a flashlight, but Kim wanted to see the landscape, so we decided to walk until it was too dark to see the path. When that moment came we looked for a nice spot and I pitched our tent. After that we ate some of the food we brought and then decided to go to sleep.

Kim crawled into the tent to change and I stayed outside and quickly took off my pants and sweater. When I opened the tent and crawled inside, I found Kim kneeling on the floor, wearing a white long cotton shirt, looking through her backpack.

"Oh I'm sorry, Jack…"

"You're sorry about what?"

"I think… I think I forgot my sleeping bag."

I thought about it a few seconds and suggested:

"Take mine. It's quite warm anyway. I just sleep here on the floor."

Kim crawled over to me and gave me a hug. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest.

"Thanks, Jack. I really appreciate it."

I fell asleep pretty soon. When I woke up I was alone in the tent. I quickly changed. Kim was already ready to go, so we packed up our stuff and continued walking. In the afternoon we came to the lake. It was to cold to go swimming but we decided to stay and pitch the tent at the side of the lake.

We had a great time at the lake. When it was time to go to sleep, we took the same positions as the day before: Kim in my sleeping bag and I right next to her on the floor. But it wasn't as warm as it had been the night before. Nevertheless I didn't want to say anything so I tried to fall asleep as fast as I could. 20 minutes later Kim said:

"Oh my god you're freezing."

"I thought you are already asleep. And: it's not that bad."

"Yeah, right. You're shaking."

"Ok. You're right. It's pretty cold tonight. But there's nothing we can do about the weather."

"Yeah I know there's nothing we can do about the weather, but you can climb inside your sleeping bag. I noticed last night that it is pretty big and I think it's big enough for the both of us."

"No thanks. It's okay, really."

"I don't take no for an answer. Come on, let's try it."

So we did try it. First we tried to lie next to each other, both on our back. But that didn't work.

Kim suggested: "Turn to your left."

I did, and she did too, so now she was lying behind me. I tried to close the sleeping bag, but again, it didn't work. Kim saw that I couldn't close the damn sleeping bag, so she moved closer. In fact, she moved very close. I could feel her breasts pressing against my back. Kim put her arm on mine to be able to move even closer. It felt really strange being so close to her, so I concentrated on other things. Again I tried to close the sleeping bag and this time it worked. But closing that thing made us, again, move even closer. I could feel her entire body pressed against mine.

"See, I told you it would work."

"Yeah, you were right. And it definitely is more pleasant than on the outside."

"Yes, it feels really good. Good night, Jack. Sweet dreams."

I didn't answer. I just liked the fact to be that close to a woman, to my sister. I felt her arm on mine and her body pressed tight against mine. And then I fell asleep.

On the next day we had breakfast at the lake, then packed up everything and continued our journey. We joked about our night in the sleeping bag a bit and had a great time the whole day.

That evening, when I crawled into the tent, I found Kim already inside the sleeping bag. It looked like she was already asleep. She was facing the other way, so when I climbed into the sleeping bag, I had to lay behind her. So I crawled inside. Kim didn't move, so I figured she really was already asleep. I tried to close the sleeping bag, but again it didn't work. I had to move closer to her. I put my arm over her hip and so my hand was now resting on her belly. Again I couldn't close the sleeping bag, so I had to move closer with my hip, too. Now I was able to close the sleeping bag, but now I felt my dick touching Kim's ass. I was just wearing a short and a t-shirt and Kim was again wearing her long white cotton shirt and a slip. So there wasn't much material between my dick and my sister's ass. Kim, if she was still awake, had to notice that my dick was pressing against her, but she didn't move at all.

I tried to move away a bit and it worked. My dick wasn't touching her now, so I tried to think of something else and fall asleep. But only moments later Kim did move. Well, her ass moved back to me. And now, not only was my dick again touching Kim's ass, but now it was resting between her ass cheeks. But I couldn't move back anymore, so I tried to move up a bit. That turned out to be a bad idea, because my dick stayed between Kim's cheeks and her shirt rose up a bit. Now I tried to fix that by moving down again, but the shirt stayed where it was and because of the movement I felt my dick starting to get hard.

I couldn't believe that was happening. I didn't want to move and wake Kim up, but I had to do something. I had no time to think about it, because Kim moved again. She made a sound like she was dreaming and moved her ass up and down. Then she was quiet again but again moved her ass up and down on my dick. Now she was lying still again. My dick grew harder and was now semi-erect lying between my sister's ass cheeks. Her shirt was now over her hip and I saw her pink slip.

I didn't know what to do. So I did the dumbest thing I could do: I started moving my hip up and down. In the beginning only once, very slowly. I tried to make sure that Kim was asleep. She didn't move so I continued. My dick was now at full size and Kim had to feel it if she'd woke up. I knew that it was wrong but it was too late to stop, so I continued dry fucking my sister. I moved my dick up and down her ass crack. I knew I was cumming soon, so I tried to stop, but then something strange happened: Kim whispered:

"Before you cum, put it in my ass. I'm a virgin and I don't want my first time to be that short, but I don't want to sleep in your cum either."

I couldn't believe my ears. Was she awake the whole time? Could I really do that? I didn't hesitate long and pulled my dick out of my short. Kim was serious because she pulled her slip down a bit and spread her ass cheeks with her hands. My dick was already damp from my pre-cum, so I pushed it slowly into Kim's ass. She moaned a bit and I pushed my dick deeper inside her. I started moving my dick up and down in my sister's ass. Kim moaned louder now, but she made no intentions to stop me. It didn't take long and I shot my load. I was exhausted. It was absolutely incredible. I just fucked my sister in the ass. Oh my god. I pulled my dick out and Kim moved her slip up again. Before we both fell asleep I said:

"I love you, Kim."

"And I love you more, Jack."

It never happened again that week, but maybe next time I'll tell you how I took Kim's virginity.