Lovely Siblings

Story Info
Passion erupts between brother and sister.
2.9k words
4.43
232.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happypsycho
happypsycho
34 Followers

"Okay, two more hours and then I should be done."

"Good for you!"

Tom was typing furiously behind his computer, writing a mid-term paper that was due the next day. He wasn't to blame for being such a procrastinator, after all who could be inspired by such a topic as "the economic evolution of Uganda."

Tom kept glancing at the notes he had collected the day before at the school's library and was more or less on his way to an A paper, thanks to the coffee and the moral support of his older sister, Kate. For a week now, she had been giving him advice on how to write a good paper and had agreed to be by his side when he was writing it, in case he needed help. After all, getting a Master's in English had to serve some kind of purpose, she told herself.

Of course, what she hadn't told her kid brother was that she liked being near him. He was seven years younger, but she would have happily dated him if he hadn't been her brother. Being in the water polo and baseball teams, he was delightfully in shape and tonight he was wearing a nice white T-shirt that showed his rippling biceps as he was typing. What she admired most about him was that, unlike the cliché of the sport guy goes, Tom was actually very sharp and smart.

"Man, I'm getting tired..."

Tom stopped typing for a second, rubbed his eyes and smiled at his sister before stretching his arms up. Kate almost gasped as she saw the six pack of his stomach. She shifted in her chair and tried to go back to her book.

Had Kate just checked him out? Tom wasn't sure of it, but he was used to girls looking at him, and he was pretty sure that his own sister had looked at him the way she shouldn't have had. Of course, he didn't mind. In fact, he was hoping she had looked at him and that she thought he was attractive.

Because ever since he had been fifteen, Tom fantasized about his sister.

It had started one day when he finished school earlier than usual and he came home, happy to be alone to do whatever he wanted to do. He walked upstairs and stopped in the middle of the stairs, hearing a strange noise. As far as he could tell, that wasn't a good noise. It sounded as if Kate was in pain. He was about to call out to her when his mind suddenly realized what that sound was, thanks to the porn movies his friend Bill had showed him... Kate was having sex!

Tom's first instinct was to blush and leave her alone, but something inside of him wanted to see it. So he slowly walked to his sister's room and looked past the small crack of the opened door. Kate was alone! Tom always thought masturbating was more of a guy's thing, but here was his sister on her bed, naked except for a T-shirt which was bunched up over her breasts. Her left hand kept rubbing her nipples and her right hand was feverishly rubbing her clit and one of her fingers kept going in out of her pussy. Tom could see her hand glistening with her pussy juice and he didn't know what to do. Kate's eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip, all the while moaning louder and louder. Her hips were going up and down, apparently enjoying the finger fuck.

Tom felt a bulge in his pants. Not thinking clearly, he just unzipped and started masturbating, imagining his dick was in his sister. Suddenly, she almost cried and she shook violently under the waves of her orgasm. This was too much for Tom who came right then and there in his hand.

He then quickly went downstairs, wiped his hand clean and silently opened the front door and went outside. He then opened it loudly and banged it shut, announcing he was home. A few minutes later, Kate came down to say hello and it would have been impossible to tell what she had been up to, except maybe for her slightly flushed cheeks...

Tom was back at his paper, hoping to get it done in time. From time to time, he gave his sister a glance, hoping to catch her staring at him and enjoying her physique at the same time. Kate always had great legs and Tom was almost obsessed by them. They were long and slender and were beautifully tanned. The fact that today she was wearing a leather skirt and boots made things ever worse, since Tom had always loved beautiful women wearing boots and a skirt. Boots seemed to shape a woman's calf in a certain way that made the leg more beautiful and that little patch of skin on the thigh and the knee, between the boot and the skirt was highly erotic to Tom. Of course there was the tight leather too, which accentuated the forms.

"Ah, shit."

Thinking of boots and legs, Tom had completely deviated from his paper and had made so many typos that the words looked like gibberish to him.

"What is it?"

"Never mind..."

He started hitting the backspace key and doing so, he glanced again at his sister. She looked up and met his gaze and he went back to the computer screen.

Had Tom just checked her out? It sure looked that way. Could it be possible that he thought she was attractive? She was used to being looked at and she knew men liked the way she looked, but she never thought her own brother would look at her like that. Not that it bothered her. After all, she always thought the handsomest man was Tom. Sometimes at night she liked to imagine being held in his arms and smelling his neck before nibbling up to his ears and feeling the bulge between his legs poke her firm belly...

Kate cleared her throat and shifted in her seat, feeling the first signs of wetness between her legs. She tried to focus on her book, but realized she couldn't. So she got up and walked behind her brother who was back at typing.

"Going okay?"

"Sure..."

Tom kept typing but he could see his sister's reflection in the monitor. That low cut red top was so sexy... Showing her pierced belly button and that flat, well-toned stomach of hers. He never told her that the reason he started working out was so that he could look as good as his sister, as well in shape.

"Something wrong?"

He had stopped typing and was staring at the reflection.

"No, no, just... no. Just reading what I wrote so far."

"Okay..."

Kate was hoping Tom hadn't noticed her staring at his face in the monitor's reflection. She was looking at his lips. Those lips she so often imagined kissing.

Tom started to type again, but more slowly, since he was now looking at his sister's breasts under that tight top. They were neither too big nor too small. Not vulgar at all, but perky and firm looking. Tom could imagine fondling them and he dreamed of nibbling the nipples... Uh oh... He could feel his dick moving in his pants, on its way to a hard-on. The trick was to keep on typing and think of something else... Anything else. Except Kate and her tanned smooth naked body entangled in his, locked in a kiss and... Damn... Think of something else.

Kate also tried to change her mind and took a deep breath and looked away from the monitor. What she saw almost made her gasp. Tom had a hard-on! Was it because of her? It couldn't be... And yet... No, it couldn't be. She decided to make a joke of it.

"Economics turn you on that much?"

She was surprised to see him mumble, looking for something to say. He could have said anything. But his embarrassment could mean that he was ashamed of something... maybe his thoughts were about her? Could it be?

"It's okay, I've seen boners before."

Tom sheepishly smiled. He stopped typing. "You know I can't... I can't go on writing this damn paper."

He turned the chair around and faced his sister. For a moment, it was awkward. His face was close to her belly and they stayed like this, silent, for a second or two. Then she took a step back.

"Well, take a break. Have some coffee or something."

Tom looked at her and almost told her he wanted her right then and there. But he just gulped.

"Yeah, sure..."

"Or you might wanna go take care of that"

She pointed at his crotch and his bulging penis.

He blushed again.

"Come on, don't tell me you don't jack off once in a while!"

"No, I do... I just don't like to talk about it... With you."

"It's okay, I do it too!"

"I know."

Pause as Kate tried to understand the meaning of this.

"What do you mean, you know? How do you know?"

Uh-oh... There it was. Tom wasn't sure how to answer and he just decided to tell the

truth.

"I saw you once, a long time ago. In your room."

Now it was Kate's turn to blush. He decided to make her feel better.

"You sure looked like you were having fun."

Should she say it? Well, might as well. She was always the adventurous kind.

"I probably was. 'Cause I was probably imagining being with you."

Silence. Tom thought he hadn't heard right. "What did you say?"

"You heard me... I'm sorry, but that's the truth."

He smiled and blushed. He then looked down and very quickly said.

"It's funny, 'cause I think about you too, when I... you know..."

She couldn't believe it. So he liked her too! Should she take it one step further?

"Wanna watch me?"

"Watch you do what?"

"You know... take care of myself... But you gotta do your part, too."

Tom wasn't sure he understood. So she made it clear.

"Let's watch each other cum."

Tom was petrified.

"You're my sister, we..."

"Yeah and you're my brother. So what?"

She took a few steps back and leaned back against a desk. She put her hands on her knees and slowly caressed her thighs, bunching her skirt up. Tom couldn't believe it! He was scared but also turned on like crazy. Little by little, his sister was showing more and more thighs, the ones he so dearly fantasized about.

Kate's hands got at the top of her thighs and she slid them to her already wet pussy and started to rub her clit.

Tom realized she was not wearing any underwear. He watched her, transfixed, as she started rubbing her pussy, her eyes locked in his, smiling. Her free hand caressed her flat exposed belly and her fingers crawled up to her breasts. She squeezed them and lightly moaned. Tom, with shaky hands, unzipped his pants and took his dick out. He closed his fist around it and hesitated.

"Go ahead... Lemme see you... Please..."

He started the movements, all the while looking at his sister. He didn't know where to look, her legs and her boots, her hand between those legs, her belly, the hand on the breasts, her neck or her face? It was too much...

"I... I want to..."

"What?"

"I wanna see your tits, sis..."

She smiled and stopped masturbating. Tom thought he had gone too far, but a second later, her top was off as well as her bra. Her breasts were simply perfect looking. Tom gasped.

"Like what you see?"

She guessed that he did by the way his fist started to pump faster. She was about to take her skirt off, when he asked her to please keep it on. She smiled and nodded before rubbing her pussy again. Tom could feel the orgasm building, he started to moan.

"I'm gonna cum, shit... Not yet!"

Kate hurried and kneeled in front of him. She then kept rubbing her pussy.

"Cum on my breasts..."

That did it, the very idea of it was too much for Tom who came and came, squirting his jism all over his sister's breasts. Once he was done, he looked at her. She stood up and started rubbing in his cum on her breasts, making them glisten. She kept fingering herself and loved her brother's warm cum on her body. She was surprised to see his dick still hard as rock. Youth had its advantages, she thought. She stopped masturbating.

"No more..."

"Why not?"

Instead of answering, she just leaned forward and put her hands on his shoulders. She then pulled his face close to hers.

"Because, little brother, I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked anybody else. I want to feel your dick deep inside me and I want to kiss you. Now."

Not leaving him time to answer, she put her lips on his. For a second, there was nothing, but then he parted her lips with his tongue and the kiss began. It seemed to last forever. Their mouths were locked and his tongue on her's felt so good. She loved the feeling of his lips on hers and it was better than what she had imagined.

Tom loved it too, he couldn't believe it, but he loved it. His sister was the best kisser he had ever met. She knew what to do with her lips and her tongue and she obviously had experience. She took his lower lips in her mouth and sucked on it. They stopped to get their breaths back. She couldn't help to say "wow" which made them smile.

"You know Kate... I've been thinking about this for so long... This is something I always wanted. You're... You're the hottest fucking girl I've ever seen."

"You ain't so bad looking yourself, little brother."

She straddled him and he gasped, surprised. He felt her warm hands on his dick, lightly caressing it.

"Let's fuck big sister, shall we?"

"Yes, let's."

He felt her guide his prick between her legs and soon it found the opening. She slowly lowered herself on him and they gasped, eyes wide and looking at each other. For Tom, it was like going into a warm pool. A pool of lust and taboo. For Kate, it was like being penetrated by the perfect dick. It seemed to go forever as all of Tom's eight inches slid in Kate's warm pussy. When it was all the way in, she started to move up and down, starting the movements.

"Oh shit, this feels so good..."

It all started slowly as they both enjoyed the situation. Tom could feel Kate's belly against his and he finally put his hands on her rock hard ass. It felt good. He helped her move.

"Yes, fuck me, little brother, fuck me! Oh... Yes..."

Kate was rubbing her clit on Tom's crotch as she was being fucked like never before. Soon, the cadence accelerated. Tom slid his hands down his sister's thighs, down her knees and grabbed her calves, over the leather boots. He loved the feeling of the leather and of the rippling muscles under as she moved up and down, helped by her feet.

She put her hand in her brother's short hair and loved to hear him moan. She took his shirt off and the sight of his muscled chest and his beautiful six pack sent a shock of pleasure down her spine. She started to go faster and faster, caressing her brother's perfect body with her hands and loving the feeling of his smooth skin and muscles on her palms. "God, Kate, yes... Oh...."

"Hmmm, yes...."

She leaned her chest closer to his face and he started to hungrily kiss her nipples, nibbling and sucking them. She closed her eyes. The feeling of her brother's dick sliding in and out of her was amazing.

"Fuck me! Harder! FUCK ME! NOW! YES!"

He started bucking his hips under her weight, driving his cock deeper and deeper and faster and faster. Kate opened her eyes wide, not believing how good it felt and how experienced her little brother was.

"AH! Oh, yes! Oh! OH! OOOH!"

Tom closed his eyes now, feeling another orgasm reach him.

"I'm cuming, Kate! I'm cuming!"

Kate put her hands on his shoulders and used them to move up and down even faster. Her vision blurred, she felt the familiar tickling in her spine and seconds later the orgasm hit her. She screamed and started shaking, driving Tom's dick deeper than ever. She dug her nails in his shoulders and screamed his name again and again.

When he felt his sister's pussy contract around his dick, as if wanting to milk it, he came again, this time deep in his sister. He held on her calves and raised himself a bit out of his chair, making sure he was as deep as he could get as he ejected his load. He moaned his sister's name again and again, as he felt both their cum juices mixing. He kissed his sister's chest, right between her breasts and she moaned a final time.

They stayed like this, her on top of him, him still in her, for a while, enjoying the afterglow. An hour later, Tom was back at his paper, almost done. Kate was by his side, caressing his hair and still enjoying his body. They were already thinking of new ways to experiment with each other. They both had a few positions they wanted to try... And they both wanted to moan each other's names again. And again.

happypsycho
happypsycho
34 Followers