Loving Carolyn

Story Info
Carolyn's husband has no problem with boredom.
4.8k words
4.23
105.9k
13
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
281 Followers

Chapter One

The trial was over, finally. I was back in my office, removing my tie and trying to wind down, while my wife, Carolyn was in the conference room trying to comfort our client. We had won, incidentally, but it had been a long and vicious battle, and the client, Cynthia, was suffering from the usual post-trial letdown.

I sat down behind my desk and kicked my shoes off. "Couldn't do this in New York," I thought. Our little small-town business was the perfect thing for Carolyn and me. We were not kids, certainly; but we had only been married for 2 years and were still so hot for each other that we had to take frequent breaks during the day to relieve the tension. On a typical morning we would get into the office about 10:00, and Carolyn would start the coffee while I checked to make sure the "Closed" sign was still on the door. Then I would lift her onto the counter in the kitchenette and eat her sweet pussy until the coffee was ready...

The deal was that if she could come before the coffee was done, good for her; if not, well, too bad because we had to open the office and all of that and she would just have to wait until lunch time. I have to admit that sometimes I cheated a little...I would bring her right to the edge and then slow down just enough to keep her from coming. Not much legal work got done on those mornings, but I could count on a lot of attention. Kisses in the hall between our offices; surreptitious feels when no one was looking. She would find it necessary to come into my office during consultations to bring me files, which she would open to point out certain items unnecessarily, taking the opportunity to make sure I got a look at her full breasts as she bent over my desk. Behind the wide desk, I could run my hand up her smooth leg and feel the wetness of her, knowing she was ready for my hard cock. We would both be counting the minutes until lunch time, when the "Closed" sign would go back on the door and we would go to the conference room, undressing each other even before the door was closed, half-mad with desire....

I stretched luxuriously and reached for my calendar to mark the due date for the proposed Court order in Cynthia's case. I had really put the screws to her now ex-husband. Not that he didn't deserve it. He'd had the chance to settle months ago, and had refused to do so. He'd wanted to get his day in court...and I had given it to him. And in exchange for that, he would be giving his wife the big house on Main Street, two new cars, over $100,000 in cash, and alimony for five years. All that because of a blurry photograph that nonetheless clearly showed him on his knees on the back patio with the pool-boy's stiff dick in his mouth. I was proud of that picture. We had contrived to obtain it just in time for trial, but not in time to notify his attorney ahead of time...I love surprises like that. The other attorney had squawked like a chicken when I handed him his copy in open court, and I knew I had made another enemy. Even the judge was fighting back a smile as he over-ruled the objection to this "newly discovered" evidence....

What I couldn't get back for Cynthia was her self-respect. She had been a beautiful, vibrant creature before he had systematically destroyed her confidence. Now her long golden hair seemed dull and tarnished, and her weary posture failed to display her small, firm breasts and trim waist to advantage. She should have been treated like a princess, but instead her husband had ignored her needs and then blamed her lack of passion for his blatant homosexual affairs. I doubted that he had ever intended to have a real marriage with her; she had merely been window-dressing to cover up his predilection for teenage boys.

I must have dozed off briefly, because the next time I looked at the clock it was well into our normal supper time. I got up from my chair and checked the front door, turning the sign to "Closed" and locking the door. Carolyn was not at her desk tidying up for the day, which was unusual. Especially after a trial. I had tortured her unmercifully that morning, refusing to let her come, and whenever possible throughout the day I had touched her nipples or caressed her damp panties under her skirt, and she should have been eagerly awaiting the first opportunity for us to be alone together. I wondered if I should keep teasing her for awhile. My cock jumped in my pants as I imagined how hot she must be by now, and how good it would feel to finally get into her hot little pussy again. I decided I couldn't wait until we got home, and went to see if she was still in the conference room. Hopefully she had dried Cynthia's tears and sent her home while I was napping.

The conference room door was closed. Unusual, unless we were in there together. I quietly opened the door a crack, and immediately heard the unmistakable sounds of a woman's pleasure. I peeked around the corner and was shocked into immobility by what I saw. Cynthia was sprawled out on the big leather couch, her head thrown back in anguished passion as my lovely Carolyn knelt between her outstretched legs. Clothing was scattered across the floor, and Cynthia was completely naked, while my wife was still wearing her semi-formal court attire. Cynthia was obviously approaching orgasm, and she alternately cupped her small breasts in her own hands and combed her fingers through Carolyn's disheveled hair as Carolyn tongued her glistening pussy.

I realized that I was holding my breath as I tried to comprehend what I was seeing. Should I quietly close the door and go back to my office? Should I burst into the room angrily and put a stop to this? I was overcome with indecision, but my aching cock obviously knew what it wanted as it strained against my pants, demanding attention. Absently I stroked myself through my pants as I watched. Carolyn was teasing Cynthia just as I had teased her this morning; lapping at her swollen clitty with intensity until it seemed certain that she would come, then drawing back to lick up the sweet nectar with the tip of her tongue until the sensations began to wane. Cynthia was becoming desperate for release, thrusting herself upward toward my wife's face, forgetting to stifle her moans.

"Tell me what you want, honey," Carolyn murmured.

I smiled. I had said exactly the same thing to her this morning.

"I want..." Cynthia sobbed. "I want..."

"Do you want to come?" Carolyn prompted.

"Yes, yes, please..."

"Tell me, then." Carolyn was determined to make her say it.

"I want to come."

"And what do you think would help you do that?"

"I don't know..."

"Would this do it?" Carolyn lightly flicked her tongue across Cynthia's pussy lips.

"No, higher, like you did before, please, PLEASE, you know..."

"No, dear, I don't know," Carolyn teased her. "You have to tell me exactly what you like."

"I can't say it."

"Then I guess you will have to wait until you can," Carolyn told her. "I must not be doing this right, and I'm so sorry." Carolyn fastened her lips over Cynthia's clitoris, massaging it vigorously with her tongue until Cynthia nearly came again, and when she stopped just short of the peak, Cynthia gave a little shriek of despair.

"No, don't stop, please don't stop, that was just right, I can't stand it any more."

"Why was that just right?" Carolyn demanded.

Cynthia raised her head from the back of the couch in frustration, opening her eyes for the first time since I had opened the door...her eyes widened as she saw me standing there, and I suddenly realized that I was now holding my rigid cock in my hand, my pants down around my knees. Cynthia screamed, frantically trying to bring her legs together and cover her pink-tipped breasts with her hands.

Carolyn giggled, easily holding Cynthia's slender thighs apart with her hands. "I wondered when you would decide to come looking for me," she said. "I know your motto is 'the client always comes first,' so I thought I would get started...."

She dived back into Cynthia's pussy, and her struggles quickly weakened, her squeaks of dismay turning into groans of frustrated pleasure.

"He's watching us; it's so nasty...I've never done this before...NO, DON'T STOP...oh, I can't now, I don't know, this is so bad...."

Carolyn eased off again, licking delicately between words as she spoke. "I'm afraid he wants to fuck at least one of us, Cynthia. And I don't think we will be able to stop him...besides, don't you think he deserves some sort of reward for his performance in court today?"

"NO! Just make him go away. Please eat my pussy until I come, I want to come in your mouth. Please do it, suck my clitty, I'm so close I'll die if you stop...."

"Now, that's what you should have said before," Carolyn told her reproachfully. "But I'm afraid you waited a little too long. It's not so simple now. Tell me how my finger feels in your pussy."

Carolyn gently slid a finger into Cynthia's wet tunnel as she turned her head to look at me, smiling mischievously. "Why don't you get completely undressed, Love, and help me with this?"

"It hurts!" Cynthia wailed. "I just want your tongue!"

I was undressed in seconds, stumbling in my eagerness to cross the room and kneel next to my lovely wife. I slipped my hand under her skirt and found her very, very wet, her smooth thighs slick with the sweet nectar of her bare pussy. I easily found her hot bud and rubbed it lightly between my fingers, making her squirm with pleasure. I withdrew my hand and tasted her enticing essence.

"Tell us why it hurts, dear," Carolyn murmured between flicks at Cynthia's clitty.

"Because I've never...nobody ever...oh, you know!"

"You mean because you've never been properly fucked, isn't that right?" Carolyn said, helpfully.

"Objection; leading the witness," I thought inanely. Possibly I have spent too much time in the courtroom. Then it came to me that my whole case had been in serious jeopardy....

"You mean your marriage was never consummated?" I asked, astounded. "Why didn't you tell me? He could have gotten an annulment, and I would have looked like a complete moron...."

"Shut up; it's over already," Carolyn snapped. "You won. Now she needs a little comforting, and more than a little forgetting."

"Sorry," I mumbled.

Chapter Two

Cynthia suddenly began to sob as if her heart would break. Carolyn sat on the couch beside her, holding her and stroking her hair as she glared at me.

"Don't just stand there," she told me. "Put your robe on, at least, and bring me my kimono."

I got my robe from where it hung in the closet, in case of emergencies, and brought the silk kimono that Carolyn had never worn for more than two minutes at a time. Tenderly she wrapped it around Cynthia's heaving shoulders, murmuring comforting words.

"Sit," she ordered, indicating the couch on the other side of Cynthia.

I sat. This did not seem to be a good time to argue. Cynthia cringed away from me, clinging tighter to Carolyn, but her sobbing began to subside.

"There, now, honey," Carolyn whispered to her. "You'll feel so much better tomorrow, you'll see."

Cynthia began crying loudly again. I surreptitiously checked my watch. Forget supper. It was getting on to bed-time...and I had plans for my enchanting wife.

"I can't go back to that house," Cynthia sobbed. "He said he would kill me if I tried to take anything of his, and now I've taken it all...."

"Of course you don't have to go there tonight," Carolyn comforted her. "We'd be glad –"

"To check you into a nice motel," I finished for her, firmly.

My wife glared at me again. "We'd be glad to have you stay in our guest room as long as you like."

"I think Judge Logan is waiting on line 2 for a conference call," I stated loudly. This was our private signal that a conference was in order; not with the judge, but between my wife and me.

"He can damned well wait," Carolyn snapped.

Cynthia straightened up, brushing at her tears and trying to smile. "No, you go ahead and take care of business. I don't mean to be such a bother. I'll just wash my face and go on home...."

"You just sit right here and compose yourself, now," Carolyn told her. "I'll be right back, and I'll bring you a nice cup of tea. Or a glass of wine; how about that?"

"OK, I guess...."

I took Carolyn's hand and pulled her to her feet and out into the hall, closing the door behind us.

"What the hell are you thinking," I started.

"What the hell are you thinking," she said at the same time.

And then we were in each other's arms, our mouths hungrily claiming each other. I pulled her skirt up, luxuriating in the silky slipperiness between her thighs as she gripped my throbbing cock.

"God, I want you," we blurted simultaneously. My fingers found Carolyn's tiny clitoris, and she came almost instantly, bucking against me. Just as quickly, she was pushing me away.

"I can't believe you want to abandon that poor girl in her state. Can't you see how upset she is?"

"She's a client," I began. "We can't get involved in her personal life. It's unethical."

"She WAS a client," Carolyn corrected me. "The trial is over; case closed – remember?"

"I need to be alone with you, right now," I whined.

"After our last really tough case, you fucked me three times before midnight," Carolyn reminded me. "And I lost track after that. But I was so sore the next morning I could hardly walk, and if you think you're going to do that again, you better think again."

I had been thinking about doing just that, actually. I was so full of adrenaline it felt like my cock was permanently stiff, and I desperately wanted to feel my wife's hot grasping pussy around it. "Could we do it just once, then?" I wheedled. "You know you want it...."

"I don't think I could sleep with someone who would just push that poor girl out in the cold," she told me, primly. "I couldn't possibly relax unless I knew she was safe. In our guest room."

I groaned. We both knew Carolyn would get exactly what she wanted. Resistance was futile, I told myself. And I could always embarrass Cynthia into leaving in the morning, should she appear to be disposed to stay....

"OK, then." I sighed. "She can stay tonight. But in the morning...."

"Forget morning," Carolyn purred. "You're going to be too busy tonight to waste time worrying about it."

My cock leapt with joy, and I dragged Carolyn into my office where I cleared my desk with a single sweep of my arm and lifted her onto it. I pushed her skirt back around her waist, opened my robe, and guided my leaking cock to her sopping slit. I rubbed the purple head up and down, spreading her pouting inner lips, bumping against her clitty, feeling her thighs beginning to become tense. With one hand on the small of her back and one holding my cock, I worked it into her, watching her lips stretching to accommodate me. When the head finally popped in, she moaned and I nearly came right there. I grasped her hips with my hands, pulling her closer to the edge of the desk as I forced my cock into her hot depths until I had no more to give her.

Our eyes met as I ground myself against her. "I love you," I whispered. She sighed, and together we watched my cock slide back out of her, now slick with her juices. She touched the base of it, wonderingly, and raised her finger to my lips as I pushed back into her.

"Do I taste good, Sweetheart?" she asked.

"Always," I grated out.

"Then why didn't you taste me first?" she wondered. "You always liked to do that first. From the very first time...."

I remembered. I had waited over thirty years for her, never imagining that I would have the chance, and when a series of coincidences had finally brought us together I had wasted little time before slipping my tongue into her moist pussy, even though she had not entirely made up her mind to allow it. Reluctantly, I withdrew my aching cock and knelt to taste her once again.

She was standing at the door to my office, giggling, before I realized that she had escaped. "Time's up!" she laughed. "Seems like you did something like this to me this morning. How do you like it?"

I made a half-hearted grab for her as she dodged around the door.

"Compose yourself, now," she lectured sternly. "We have a guest, and she's not used to seeing men walking around with their cocks poking out in front of them."

Hastily I pulled my robe together across my wet cock, knotting the belt lower to hold it in. It looked awkward and felt worse. My balls ached abominably. I needed to come, desperately, and I was nearly ready to stroke myself off if my wife continued to deny me her pussy.

In the conference room, Cynthia had dressed herself, and looked somewhat better, although her eyes still spilled fat tears from time to time. She stared at the floor as she told us, "I'm really sorry to trouble you this way. I don't know what got into me." She darted a glance at Carolyn and blushed. "I'll just be going now. You don't have to worry about me."

I knew exactly what had gotten into her: my wife's clever tongue, mostly.

Carolyn took her in her arms again. "You are coming home with us. I insist." Warning glance in my direction; "My husband insists too. He's worried about your safety. And the judge said it is for the best."

Chapter Three

Home again, Cynthia and I sat at opposite ends of the couch facing the fireplace, studiously ignoring each other. I had lit the fire, and opened a bottle of wine, while Carolyn put together a late supper. She brought it in on a tray and set it on the coffee table before us before seating herself next to Cynthia. I tried hard not to sulk, but I was feeling abused. I wanted my wife upstairs in our big bed, naked and willing...instead she was giving all her attention to Cynthia.

Carolyn was feeding Cynthia bits of cheese and crackers, and prompting her to drink her wine, which she obviously didn't want.

"Drink it, honey," she urged. "It will make you feel better."

"I really don't drink," Cynthia protested faintly. "I don't like the taste of it."

"It's like medicine, really," Carolyn informed her. "Just drink it down." She refilled Cynthia's glass, and made her drink that too.

Cynthia yawned, provoking the same response in me. "I'm getting so sleepy," she sighed. "Could I go to bed now?"

"Of course," Carolyn told her. "I'll just show you where everything is."

They left the room together, leaving me staring moodily at the fire. I wanted my wife. I wanted her now. I thought of the times we had made love on this couch, and on the floor in front of the fireplace, and on the coffee table...Carolyn's golden skin in the firelight, her eyes full of love and desire. My cock rose again, painfully, as I remembered the time she had insisted that I sit motionless on the couch, my hands restricted to the back of it, while she made love to me with her mouth. She had brought me to the edge time after time, but would not let me come until I thought I would die from frustration. Finally, I resolved to control myself so that she would not be able to tell when I was about to come, and either this worked, or she simply decided to end my suffering. She had settled into a steady rhythm, her head bobbing up and down on my cock. With one hand she cupped my tortured balls, and with the other she rubbed her own swollen clit.

I was close; very close, and trying hard not to show it. I desperately wanted to take control by pushing her onto her back and fucking my hard cock into her tight little pussy, but I wanted this too. I ground my teeth in frustration. Just a little faster, a little harder, I begged silently. Let me feel your teeth graze the very base of my cock. And suddenly I was there.

I felt my cock swell even more as a hot stream of sperm surged through it and spurted into her eager mouth. Her eyes widened and her gaze sought mine as I gasped her name.

jacktar48
jacktar48
281 Followers
12