Lucky's Lucky Night

Story Info
Friend's invite leads to more for white boss & black temp.
2.4k words
4.46
71.2k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syri07
Syri07
70 Followers

It was almost ten when I finally made it to the club. I'd spent the last hour and a half flipping through channels on the t.v., debating on going. A co-worker had invited me.

I'd run into Carla, one of my junior reps at the agency I was working for, in the elevator as we were both leaving for the day. For the sake of small talk, I asked what her plans were that evening and she told me about a small party she and some friends were throwing for her now ex-temp, Alexis, at a local bar.

"Sounds like fun," I'd muttered, feeling my body warm immediately at the sound of the younger woman's name. For a little over a month, Alexis Benton had replaced Carla's regular assistant, who had been on maternity leave, and for the last six weeks the young woman had been co-starring in some of my steamiest wet dreams.

Although there was nothing overly interesting about Alexis, she was just one of those people that draws you in when she walks into a room. I'd sit in my office everyday, keeping one eye on my open door in the hopes of catching a glimpse of her walking by. I felt like a teenager, but more often than not, seeing the young Black woman moving around the floor doing her daily tasks turned out to be the highlight of my days.

Alexis was pretty, with smooth honeyed, cocoa skin and a curvy frame, wide almond shaped dark brown eyes and an easy, startlingly white smile. Her ebony hair was cut stylishly short in a sexy pixie/punk-rock cut that seemed out of place with the conservative clothes she wore. She was the first woman of color I'd ever been attracted to. At least, the first I could recall.

As the elevator doors opened into the underground garage and Carla and I headed for our respective vehicles, I said, "Well, have a good time. Tell Alexis I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye and thanks for all her hard work."

"Why don't you come by later and tell her yourself," Carla replied, as she unlocked her car, a strange light in her pale grey eyes. "I'm sure she'd appreciate it."

"Maybe I will," I lied, as I walked away. I didn't know her friends and it would probably be weird if I just showed up for a party for a woman I only knew in my dreams.

Yet, here I was, walking into a smoky downtown bar, scanning the crowd for a familiar face.

I saw Carla at the bar and was heading toward her just as the band was climbing off the wide stage across the room. As I cut through the crowd, I watched the little group around Carla separate and at the center, on a tall barstool, sat a laughing Alexis. There went the familiar flutter in my chest and I nearly stumbled as my cock responded at the sight of her.

She was wearing a woman's cut white button down shirt, the top couple buttons undone over her small, rounded breasts and the sleeves rolled up to her elbows to reveal a striking set of thin black tribal tattoos snaking elegantly around her forearms. Her blue jeans looked as if they had been painted on, perfectly hugging her lean legs and sloping hips and her hair fell in messy spikes into her face. She was even more beautiful in casual clothes.

As if she felt me watching her, her head turned and our eyes locked. I saw the laughter die slowly on her lips as surprise flashed across her lovely face. She lifted her hand in an uncertain wave. I wasn't sure if it was because she hadn't expected to see me or because she didn't want me there, but it was too late now. Any thought I might have had of fleeing was gone now. She'd seen me.

Taking a deep breath to steady myself and to calm my already growing erection, I finished the long walk to the bar.

***********

Cole Teague was the last person I expected to come sauntering into "Deke's" that night and as always when I saw him, my heart came to painful halt inside my chest and the insides of my thighs grew unbearably warm. God, the man was gorgeous.

Six feet tall next to my five and a half, he had the body of a swimmer. His hair was the color of warm chocolate and his eyes were impossibly green, dark and clear in his strong, tanned face. His lips were full, very kissable. I'd spent the last couple of weeks imagining myself sprawled out on his massive cherry wood desk, my skirt hiked up around my waist while Cole had his way with me.

My face flushed immediately at the familiar image flickering past my minds eye and I reached into my pocket for my money. I yanked it out and slapped it on the bar, turning so I could face Carla.

"Um, Cole Teague just walked in," I said.

She took a sip of her martini, turning to look toward the door. Her face lit up and she waved him over excitedly. "Oh, good! I didn't think he would show up!"

"Wait a minute. He's who you've been waiting for all night?"

"Yeah. I invited him."

"So... He's my surprise?"

Carla looked at me and laughed. "Yeah. So?"

"You said you had a present for me."

"And...?"

"Carla, your boss is my present?!?" I damn near squealed. I covered my little outburst by signaling for the bartender.

"Well, kind of. I know you have the hots for him and since you're not working for the agency anymore, I thought it might be nice if you guys actually got to talk outside a professional setting."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. For a second, I merely stared at her, her honey colored face and light gray eyes looking so innocent. I would have hit her if I wasn't so worried about making a scene.

"Don't look at me like that, Lucky. I'm doing you a favor. You've been wanting to fuck him since you met him. Just be your sweet, entertaining little self and maybe you'll get some tonight."

I had to laugh. I think maybe I had rubbed off on her more than I thought. Up until recently, she hadn't been so ballsy. And she definitely wasn't a matchmaker.

"Evening ladies." Cole's voice came smooth as silk over my shoulder.

I grabbed my fresh beer and turned in my seat to face him. He was handsome in a black leather jacket, grey t and dark blue jeans.

"Hey. Glad you could make it," Carla chirped.

"Hey there, Mr. Teague." I drawled, turning on the charm.

He smiled down at me warmly. "Listen, we're not in the office, Alexis. Call me Cole."

I nodded. "In that case, you can call me Lucky."

"That's an interesting nickname."

"Stick around long enough and maybe you'll find out how she got it."

I'd never before wanted so badly to punch Carla in the face. Instead I took a sip of my beer, using the movement as a mask to elbow her in the ribs.

"How 'bout a drink, Cole? Then we can introduce you to our friends."

"Sounds good to me."

It was going to be an interesting night.

***********

I was having a better time than what I thought I would. After ordering the drinks and introducing me to their little group of friends, we all moved to the back of the club where a couple of pool tables were set up.

Alexis, er, Lucky was a completely different person now. She was open and talkative and incredibly funny. Her smile lit up the room and as I watched her interact with her friends, I could see that they cared for her a great deal. She was the center of attention and I don't think she was even trying.

"I hope you don't mind that Carla invited me," I said, as we sat watching her friends shoot a couple games.

"Oh, not at all," she replied. "I wondered what you would be like without you're suit." She laughed suddenly, her deep brown eyes glinting prettily in the low light. "That didn't sound right, did it?"

I laughed along with her. This was probably the longest conversation we'd had since we'd met and I realized that I liked the sound of her voice. It was low in timbre, almost like a soft purr, seductive and extremely sexy. I thought of how she might sound whispering dirty things in my ear.

"I'm going to apologize now in case we get a little out of hand, Cole. We don't get to hang out as a group very often, so we tend to get really shitfaced when we do. You might see some things tonight you might never have wanted to see."

"Not a problem. It's about time I let loose."

"Careful what you wish for, because you might end up piggybacking me out of here."

"Don't give me any ideas," I said before I could stop myself and took a long swig of my beer, hoping to cool the warmth rising in my face.

Lucky was smiling broadly, her thin eyebrows raised in mock surprise. "Nice," she said appreciatively. "You're going to fit in with us just fine."

Feeling bold now, I reached out and wrapped my fingers around one of her slender wrists and raised it to the light, pretending to check out her tattoos. Her skin was warm and soft to the touch.

"Like those?" she asked.

"They're great. I never would have guessed."

"Yeah. I hate to cover them, but it doesn't fit in to the paper pushing, nine-to-five world. I have to take out my piercings as well."

"Piercings?" The thought set my cock throbbing again and I almost groaned aloud thinking of the possibilities.

She smiled. "Yeah. Nine in all. Eight of which are from the neck up."

I must have looked puzzled.

"You didn't notice?" she said, turning her head from side to side so that I could see the small silver hoops lining both of her earlobes. I counted eight.

"And the ninth?"

"I guess you'll just have to find out," she replied, winking playfully.

Yeah, this was going to be a good night.

***********

*What the hell are you doing?* I chided myself, downing the rest of my beer bottle in a couple gulps. I mean, there I was flirting openly with Cole Teague. His hand on my arm had made me forget myself.

I'm a flirt. I'm the first to admit it, but this man was a professional, not to mention one of Carla's bosses. What could he possibly want with an aimless, scruffy, tatted and pierced temp?

Speaking of Carla, I looked up to find her leaning on one of the far tables, chatting with Frank, smiling broadly at me, her eyebrows going up and down suggestively. Forgetting my manners, I lifted my free hand and gave her the finger. She placed a hand on her chest, feigning insult.

Beside me, Cole chuckled.

"You weren't supposed to see that."

"I did and it was funny."

"Hey, Lucky" Frank barked at us from his place beside Carla. "She sucks at this game," he said, gesturing to Carla. "I need some real competition. Ask your new boyfriend if he plays pool."

I rolled my eyes. Frank had always been more brash and abrasive than me, but I couldn't hate him for it. I was always speaking before thinking. The flirty conversation I had been having with Cole was a testament to that fact.

"My idiot friend wants to know if you shoot."

Cole shrugged. "It's been a while. Be my partner so I don't make a complete ass of myself?"

"Sure," I agreed.

We shot a couple of games with Frank and his new partner, Bruno, another friend of ours. Cole wasn't so bad. Frank and Bruno were pleased because with Cole rounding out the foursome they were finally getting some competition.

"I'm gonna need my partner's help on this one," I announced, staring down at the table. I'm a pretty good shot, but bank shots have always been a problem with me. Frank and Bruno's balls were blocking my line on the eight ball.

"No," Frank whined.

"Oh, shut up, Frank," I shot back. "You've been playing sloppy all night, so a little help for me isn't gonna kill you."

Bruno chimed in. "She's got a point."

Frank punched Bruno roughly in the arm. "You're supposed to be on my team, doofus."

"I'm just sayin'."

"Come on, Cole," I said, ignoring the guys. "Help me out here."

He checked out the shot, his face handsome in all it seriousness. I wondered if his face looked like that when he had sex, brow furrowed and jaw tensed. I was so caught up in the thought that I didn't hear him speak to me.

"Huh?" I said, dumbly.

"Here," he said, moving around the table and coming to stand behind me. "Set yourself up."

I did, holding the stick comfortably in my hands and leaning over the table. I knew immediately when Cole stepped up behind me that I was pushing it. He leaned over me, his face very close to mine and the upper half of his body pressed against my back. My mind quickly shut down and all I could feel was his warmth. His cologne was a soft earthy smell that swirled through my brain. I felt my body grow hot and my pussy quickly started to throb.

Cole felt it too because for a second or two he didn't move, didn't speak. His body curled against me and the feel of his cock, now rock hard against my lower back, was all the assurance I needed.

"Cole," I murmured, feeling suddenly very frisky.

"Yeah?" His voice was soft, strained in my ear.

"What are you thinking about?"

He cleared his throat. "This is kind of embarrassing."

"I'm flattered."

"Take the shot," Frank barked. "'Cause I need one."

Everyone laughed.

"Please take the shot, Lucky," Cole whispered.

"Why? You don't like being so close to me?"

"You really shouldn't tease me." Cole's voice was growing huskier by the second and I couldn't help shivering.

"Why's that?"

"You really want to find out," he asked, turning his face slightly to nuzzle the soft spot behind my ear.

I shivered once more, rubbing more firmly against him.

"You're bad."

"You have no idea," I purred back and took the shot.

***********

Syri07
Syri07
70 Followers