Luna y Sol

Poem Info
76 words
4.67
2.4k
0
4
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sassynyc
sassynyc
6 Followers

I am cool rock, his eternal mirror
He is raw energy wrapped in flames
We live suspended in time and space
nowhere and everywhere at once

Ours is the first affair, a story for the ages
We define discretion, never for the world to see
We rendezvous in the galaxy
our secrets kept by stars

Day never meets night, is the cardinal rule
The blue marble lies between us
and hers is a green-eyed love

sassynyc
sassynyc
6 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
normal jeannormal jeanover 15 years ago
awwww...

I sort of feel sorry for them, and not. There is something rather sexy about unrequited love and unconsummated lust. Poetry that has aspects like this interwoven, human and science really appeals to me. good work :)

WickedEveWickedEveover 15 years ago
~

Another fantastic poem. The last line is beautiful: "and hers is a green-eyed love." Not sure if I like the use of blue marble. Maybe I've heard that expression too often. But that's only a minor thing. The poem is good. :)

lorencinolorencinoover 15 years ago
An eternal triangle

What a novel idea? Earth and moon in an ageless celestial dance to find favour with the sun. Amazing what images you can use to describe human lust, longing, and passion.

champagne1982champagne1982over 15 years ago
~

This is really good, I like the reference to jealousy and envy when it comes to as unlikely a triad as we three, Earth, Moon and Sun. Very lyrical although I think you could snip away a few pronouns and still keep the subject illuminated... Mentioned in the New Poems Review thread on Literotica's Poetry Feedback and Discussion forum.

Share this Poem