Lusting for the Perfect Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
A married woman begins to lust for large cocks.
3.1k words
3.87
72.6k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 02/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started on my journey to happiness a few years ago when I turned 49 and realized that my life was probably more than half over. My husband and I had become empty nesters after our son and daughter went off and graduated from college and found jobs so they finally moved out of the house. My husband made a six figure salary, so I did not need to work, though I did spend a few days a week down at the shelter cooking meals.

One day, one of those reality TV talk shows did one about women with an obsession, the desire to find men that were very, very endowed. At first, I giggled at the remarks and explanations that I heard from the women. How could they cheat on their husbands or boyfriends to get someone like that? Anyway, I enjoyed the show and went off to do the laundry or something.

I guess it hit me while I was out shopping later that week, when every man I came across I was looking discretely for evidence at what they were packing. I had done this for a least a dozen men before I realized self-consciously what I had been doing. Yes, several of the women on the show had described their hunts for the perfect cock, and even mentioned going to the grocery store or the Wal-Mart cruising the aisle. Was I becoming such a woman?

For the next week, these thoughts kept creeping into my head. Really. Now I had had my fun while a college coed and the five years after graduation living the single life in Boston. I had slept with about two dozen men over the period, having the normal range of experiences of a young woman growing up in the 1980s.

I met my future husband when his team came in to do a management audit to the firm I worked with, and after about a month, he asked me out for a drink. We dated on and off for about three months, in-between his visits to Boston. One romantic night, after making love for about two hours, we both realized that we were serious with each other. Since his job was on the road and he could live anywhere, he and I agreed to find a larger apartment in Boston and we moved in together. A year later, we got married, and I became pregnant that winter. In three years, we had two kids and I decided to stop working.

We have had a very good love life, when hubby is in town we have sex about three to four times during the work week and four or five times each weekend. We enjoy a normal fantasy life, occasional soft porn videos and dressing up in some role playing, but nothing really kinky. He is five inches long and 2 ½ inches wide, and he really knows how to rub against my clit or drive against my g-spot.

We have never talked about having sex with others, though both of us have voyeur tendencies that we hype at each other when watching a cable movie. Porn is sometimes OK, for the few things you find with some kind of plot.

I figure hubby has probably cheated a few times over our 24 years of marriage, he certainly would have had some opportunities to do so with the business travel that he does. No evidence of any of that, he certainly is careful and discrete if he does. I would be tolerating if I were to find out, since I hate to be a hypocrite.

See, I have never been with another man since I got married. But I have been with a handful of women over the year, and for the last five years have gotten with my best friend almost every Sunday afternoon. Meg does not have the greatest sex life with her husband, probably about average, and her husband has had some problems getting it up due to the heart medications he is taking. So Meg and I get together and climax about a dozen times during our two hour sessions, while her husband or mine is out playing golf or going to see the Red Sox, Bruins or Celtics play.

I told Meg about the talk show, and she giggled so much that it was really hard to get her into the move to make love to her. Her husband was a bit larger than average, just a tad under seven inches, but about half the width of my husband. We both knew it was more about the width and the motion, rather than length. Meg asked me what the largest cock I had ever had, and thinking back to junior year, I recall one that was probably close to eight inches. Meg kept asking questions, and finally I admitted that it did give me a full feeling that night. Meg said that her hubby was the largest, unfortunately, and she spent college with mostly the 3 to 4 inch crowd. We kept laughing and did not cum that much on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

So the next week, every day I found myself thinking about big cocks quite often. Hubby was off to Seattle that week, and that did not help anything. So one evening, I went on our home computer and began surfing. I was familiar with Literotica stories, so I searched the stories for wives who lusted for big cocks. Several of them turned me on, and sitting on a towel, I pulled off my shorts and panties and fingered myself while I read.

Hubby came home from his business trip, and I literally raped him in bed that night. He was home for most of the next week, but then he had a ten day trip to China. I continued my nightly journey through Lit stories. That seemed to offer some help, but eventually I realized I needed more.

I had heard from Meg about Adult Friend Finder, so I created an account and went looking on the site. Thank goodness they let women users do a lot of things that guys cannot on the site. I was able to explore profiles of several men. I did not fill out my profile with much of anything, but I did find that a woman profile attracted men like flowers attract bees. Most of them were short, lewd and definitely not men I would want to talk with, much less sleep with.

That Sunday afternoon, Meg came over to our apartment, and we logged on to AFF together while drinking wine. She had me go to my profile and begin to express what I wanted to find, the perfect cock. I put down that the man's profile needed to have a picture demonstrating any claims to packing eight inches or longer. I told them I would be looking for someone within five miles of Cambridge area of Boston and no further. I also explained that I was looking for a married man to potentially become a friend with benefits situation. I did explain that I could host two or three times a month, provided I found the right (sized) cock. Meg and I were laughing so hard, we did not even go to bed that day.

It did not take long for the emails to come in to my AFF in-box. I opened it up Monday after lunch, and there were 72 emails. And over the next couple hours, I replied to each of them, though most of them were from too far away (California, Hawaii, Singapore?) or their profile did not have pictures. But I grew up with manners, so I did send them a thank you email telling me that they were too far away or to send a picture next time. I had seven profiles of men that sounded a bit promising, and their reply asked them information about themselves.

Tuesday, my in-box had dozens of emails. I started to reply to each email, even though most did not closely met any of my expectations. After about an hour, I then changed my mind to just delete the vulgar and the ones from out of state. I had three promising prospects, and three of the seven from Monday had replied. Two of them were single or divorced, and I told them thanks but no thanks.

Wednesday contained over 50 emails, but I quickly deleted all but five of them to look at their profiles. I also went back into my profile and on the tag line, wrote in LOOKING FOR CAMBRIDGE MASS AREA 8+ MARRIED COCK ONLY!!!

Over the week, I had replies and exchanged emails from some of my prospects, and I was leaning to about three or four of the men. So I decided to meet at a coffee shop about a mile away on Saturday morning, scheduling them at 9 am, 10 am and 11 am to just do a meet and greet and see if we had something in common.

I got to the coffee shop about ten minutes before nine, got a large coffee and found a booth that would allow for discrete conversation. I had told Sam that I would be wearing a blue blouse and he said he would be wearing a Beat Giants shirt. A few minutes after nine, Sam sat down, without any coffee. He was wearing the jersey, but he did not look anything like his profile picture, being about 15 years older.

Sam admitted that he had never actually met anyone from AFF in person, and was pretty nervous. For some reason, maybe being a mother of two kids and organizing PTA events over the years, I took charge. He really had no good explanation for why his profile described a completely differently guy. He was late fifties, a bit overweight, and he really needed a haircut. But I fought through those negative thoughts, thinking that what I was looking for was a skilled swordsman with a hard, long pole.

I had chosen one of those booths with a wrap around bench, so I slid a bit close to Sam in order to check out his equipment. I put my hand on his knee, and with my "I'm really horny" voice, talked to Sam explaining what I was looking for. It generated a rise in his shorts, so I slowly and discretely moved my hand down there. It was hard, but I felt that it was probably about the size of my husband's. Now Sam had a picture of his cock on his AFF profile, so then I asked if that picture was accurate. Sam shrugged his shoulder, and said he found it on a porn site and admitted to being about five inches when he was hard. Besides that, he was not wearing a wedding band, and he also admitted being divorced too. Well, after 35 minutes, I was trying to decide how to get this jerk to leave, so I decided he had asked for everything he deserved, so I firmly but politely told him that he had deceived me greatly, and that we would not be meet again. Sam pleaded for a minute, and I told him that if he did not leave immediately, I would. He was at least a gentleman and did.

Well I sat there thinking what a waste of time that was. My coffee was almost empty, and I had to pee, so I went to the restroom. I washed my hands afterwards, and then got a refill and had about ten minutes before my 10 am appointment.

Carl walked up to the booth, took my hand and shook it. He started off well; a gentleman can overcome some physical defects that Carl had been open to in his emails. See Carl had been a victim of an industrial accident over twenty years ago, with a severe scar across his right side and burns on his arms and legs. Carl was a rugged man, aged 52, weighing about 180 pounds and handsome in his own way. He spoke confidently, as he was a foreman now at work running work crews of men and women. As he spoke, it seemed he completely described himself in his profile. He did love his wife, but she had lost interest in having sex, only making love about twice a month. I really liked what I was hearing. He moved closer to me, and whispered a few things in my ear, and then my heart broke as I smelled the tobacco on his breath.

Well I was always talking about myself, but it seemed that Carl did not listen to what I was saying, as I constantly caught him with a deer in the headlights look when I would ask a question. Needless to say, my analytical mind was adding up the good points on one side of the ledger, and the bad ones on the other side. Well, 80% is not a bad score, is it?

Then we started to talk about our sex fantasies, and I could see immediate evidence that the profile pictures did not do justice to the hard on I could see and feel. Carl appeared to be easily ten inches long and quite thick. To me, he had made his case to not get voted off the island.

I then suggested to Carl that we move discretely to the women's bathroom, and that I would like to inspect his package to confirm that it met my requirements. He seemed surprised by my request, but like good married men, he responded immediately to a woman's command. I went in first, found the restroom empty, and then opened the door and we proceeded into the large handicapped stall.

I put papers down on the toilet seat, pulled my panties down and my skirt upwards to my waist (to give him a view), unbuttoned the buttons on my blouse to reveal a Victoria's Secret skimpy bra, and sat down on the toilet. Carl then unbuttoned his belt, and I reached to unhook and pull his zipper down. His pants fell down below his knees. He started to reach to pull his drawers down, but my hands went to his side and did it for him. There before me was a nice, fat cock that was semi-rigid and was over seven inches long and quite thick. The head was a light purple. Carl reached for his dick, and began to stroke it towards my face. He stepped forward to give me easier access. I began by rubbing his cock slowly down to his balls, and began to beat his meat. Carl probably figured that I was just going to masturbate him until he got nice and hard, and quite honestly, that is what I thought I would just do.

His cock grew in length and a little bit wider, and quite hard and sticking out just rising slightly above horizontal. He was almost eleven inches long, going almost halfway up my arm. I looked up and gave him a compliment. He was looking at my cleavage and could see my pussy sticking out. And I was getting wet and he could smell me. I continued to move my hand up and down his shaft, and then decided I had to taste him. I started to lick around the head, and then Carl suddenly came all over my face. He gave no warning, as if he was unaware of what his body had just did.

I looked up at him, and his eyes had rolled backwards for a moment, as if in a spasm, and then looked directly into my eyes, seeing all his jism all over my face. He immediately lost his cool, and almost started to scream. I asked him to be quiet, and reached for the toilet paper and cleaned the mess on my face. Then I handed him some paper, and he looked at me for a moment, as if he wanted me to clean his cock off too. I went back to drying off my face, and said that the show was nearly over. I began to button up my blouse and then started to lift off the toilet seat, causing Carl to move backwards against the stall door. He just stood there, and I suggested he better pull up his pants. He finally did, and I then reached around him and opened the stall door, and went to the sink to wash my face and hands off. He still stood there at the stall, and then I opened the restroom door and looked out to the hallway, seeing no one, suggested he better step out and go to his bathroom to clean up, and went back into my bathroom.

I cleaned myself up, and came out to the hallway. I went back to the booth, and wondered if Carl was still in the bathroom, or maybe he had left. I certainly was not expecting him cumming like that. It was 10:45, and I had been sitting there for about five minutes. About 10:55, I concluded he had become embarrassed and left. A few days later, I did get an email on AFF from Carl, explaining how embarrassed he really was, and how he felt over powered by my forwardness, and did not want to see me again. WOW.

I got up and decided to get an ice tea and then came back to the booth. About 11:10, I got a text from Bob that he was running late and should be there in ten minutes. At 11:30, he said he should be there shortly. At 11:45, I left the coffee shop.

I got home and called Meg and told her about my adventures. I did not know what Carl's reaction was going to be, but I had high hopes for him at that time, provided that his pre-emptive strike was not the norm. Meg and I shared some laughs, and I told her that I probably needed to do more screening before proceeding to a meet & greet.

Well hubby came home that week, and I only spent a limited amount of time on AFF, mainly deleting most of the emails I got because they did not even try to meet my expectations. I had gotten so close to a large cock, and I still wanted to experience one in my mouth, pussy and ass. So I kept looking for potential candidates. I began to exchange emails with a dozen men who looked sponge worthy.

TO BE CONTINUED