Lusty Laundromat

Story Info
Lucinda & Ryder do laundry together & then some.
622 words
3.26
49.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she walked into the Laundromat, my cock immediately was hard. She was petite, with long silky blond hair and a slender, mouth-watering figure. She was wearing extremely short cutoff denims and a clinging white halter top that showcased a pair of beautiful tits.

I watched her bend over and sort her whites from her colors in her wicker laundry basket, and my cock got harder than I thought possible. With that perfect ass sticking up in the air, I wanted to stick it up into her right then and there!

I was trying to figure out the best way to talk to her, when she let out a gasp. I looked over at her and asked her what was wrong.

"I get all the way here, and I left my change at home," she replied in a sweet, melodious voice.

"I have a roll of quarters," I replied, and pulled it out of my pocket for her. She smiled, looking at the lump in my jeans, caused by my rigid dick.

We chatted as our clothes went through their cycles. Her name was Lucinda and she was an account executive. I told her my name and that I was a loan officer.

My cock hadn't lost its stiffness, and was throbbing for release as I watched her fold up her panties and bras.

"Do you need a ride?" she asked me.

"No, thanks, I live a few blocks over. Why don't you come with me for coffee?"

We got in her car and drove to my apartment. We had barely gotten in the door when she kissed me, pushing her twat into my aching groin.

"Thank you for your help, Ryder. Now I'd like to help you out."

She reached down and stroked the rampant rod through my jeans and both of us made quick work of stripping off our clothes.

We fell onto the couch, kissing, pushing our tongues into each other's mouths like two teenagers in heat.

I spread her legs, looking at her furry cunt, and I wanted nothing more than to bury my face in it.

I lowered my head between her legs and tasted her dripping slit. I found her clit with my tongue and sucked and bit it. She screamed, "Oh, GOD, YES!!" and exploded into an orgasm, gushing her sweet, fresh pussy juice onto my tongue.

She pushed me back and took my hard cock in her perfect mouth. She sucked just the head at first, then took my entire nine inches into her mouth.

I could feel the cum swelling up in my balls and knew I was going to cum, so I tried to move her head.

"I'm gonna shoot, I'm gonna cum," I warned, but she just kept swirling her tongue around my cock while she fingered her cunt.

I shot my cum down her eager throat and she smiled as she pulled her mouth off my cock.

We kissed again as I got on top of her and teased the head of my cock around her cunt.

She begged, "Please, put it in, now!"

I felt no need to rush, but she took hold of my cock and put it at the entrance to her cunt. One thrust of her hips and I was up to my nuts in pussy paradise.

The way she massaged my iron pecker with her sweet tight little pussy, I knew I would give her the next cum blast within seconds.

"Come on, baby," she whispered. "Give me your hot jizz. Shoot it all up in my cunt."

That was enough to send me over the edge. I rammed into her like a steam engine as she came, spurting my seed at the same time!