Lyla Christens the Ford Pt. 02

Info
She's granted permission to cum in the backseat of a Classic Car.
172 words
20.3k
0
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/02/2013
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers

Girl is ordered to return to the back seat of her boss's grand-champion Ford Roadster and is instructed to finish her day's near-cum session by inflicting additional welts to "His" bare breasts with Master's wooden rod. As the already-red and welt-covered tits received yet more abuse, the cunt was squirming and accumulating its milky juice prior to a full-blown orgasm.

Girl was enjoying her approved orgasm ... what she feared most was happening: the detailing crew was returning to finish some chrome one of the men had suddenly remembered he had missed. What she hadn't expected was for someone to attempt to enter the classic car garage while her legs were raised and spread wide and her naked breasts were out blatantly showing ownership stripes. Pure panic ensued as girl shut down the voice recorder, stuffing her sore naked breasts back inside her bra and sweater, scurrying out of the backseat, hoping she'd not been revealed.

Finish your ride with girl as she completes her assignment ... enjoying her ruined cum.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ditto79
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
ricracricracalmost 11 years ago
I thank your Master

This experience was mind blowing, I was beside you, enjoying every second...

I Hope hearing your voice soon... if you are allowed by your Master more public sessions.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

How Do You Like Her Now? A girl, a vibrator, and your ears...in Audio
Horny Girl Getting Off Let's Fap Together.in Audio
Early Morning Orgasm 01 Rebekka's Master allows her to watch porn.in Audio
Pussablywet Returns Listen as I pleasure myself by straddling a dildo.in Audio
Gagged Pussably plays and then comes while gagged on Sir's orders.in Audio
More Stories