Madam

Story Info
She was Madam's favorite girl for a reason.
7.8k words
3.78
43.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers

------------------------------------------------

She was Madam's favorite girl, but she needed discipline! But more than that she needed love.

MF-FF-Light BDSM-Language

------------------------------------------------

Laura kneeled before the impeccably beautiful blonde with the bright yellow stilettos and white fish net stockings. Her eyes, mysteriously drawn to the full mound nestled between her upper thighs, beckoned, by the lust that raged between her own legs.

She was leggy, shapely, and perfect in her physical integrity and Laura had gone wet the very first time she saw her. Her name was Katie Justin, but everyone called her Madam, or Mistress, her sexual prowess was legendary among Las Vegas hookers and there was nothing in the offing there that could equal her skill at wooing the opposite sex or any sex for that matter.

Formidable men, and women, of both political and financial means had made their way to her door through the years to glory in her flesh, and worship at her feet. A rich Arab Prince that had once visited her house in Vegas had once whisked her away out of the country for sexual liaison in a foreign country, where he had proposed marriage and been declined. And it was nothing for Madam to be discretely spirited away to the swank accommodations inside DC by very powerful political personages.

Laura had asked her if she might work in her house on a part time basis after her husband had gone off with a young college girl several years ago and left her financially destitute. When the pain came like a hungry bear and consumed the coins of her joy and there was no one found to buy her ransom!

Madam had wooed the young housewife that day and loved her until Laura was nearly exhausted.

She had looked Laura up and down that first day as the sound of her heels clicked on the stone floor beneath her, while she walked around Laura. Madam Had raised her skirt and passed her fingers over the front of Laura panties making the young brunette shiver in front of her vivacious host.

"I would expect you to offer all services to my clientele Laura," she had said, as her finger slipped under the elastic band of her panties.

"And of course without regard to gender, you will need to be discrete never discussing your clients with anyone," she had told her, as her fingers gently swirled around Laura's clit, making the young woman soft at her legs.

Madam had stepped in close to Laura and slowly ran the tip of her tongue up the side of her neck and then captured her ear lobe between her sharp, white, teeth, teasing the young woman's skin! Laura felt her moisture on Madam's fingers as she probed her folds and she nearly passed out from the passion that washed over her hungry flesh.

Madam had stepped back then and picked up a crop then removed her panties and seated herself on the very edge of the large overstuffed chair.

"Undress where you are my dear and then crawl to me on your hands and knees," she had told Laura that afternoon!

Laura had done as she asked and kneeled there and began to crawl toward her host.

"Look at me as you advance my slut," Madam had ordered, as the tip of the crop tapped, the cold stone floor, impatiently.

Laura had gone low to the floor with her upper body as she moved, her eyes fastened to those of her mistress, her nipples intermittently touching the cool stone below periodically. When she got close enough that her nose caught the scent of Madam's cunt, Laura's mouth had begun to water and the flesh between her legs started to warm slightly.

Laura had never before considered sex with another woman, but there was something in the nature and physical cast of this woman that made her want to try! Laura had paused as Madam raised the tip of the crop and slowly moved the cool leather tip along the skin of her back. Its slow caress made her body tremble with its passage over her.

"You do know what I expect from you right now, don't you dear," the warm, soft voice, had asked?

"I believe so mistress, but I've never done it before," Laura had breathed in reply!

"You'll be fine dear, I'll teach you," Madam had told her.

Laura inched her face forward slowly, her eyes feasting on the full, sharply shaped ridges of her mound. The intense spicy smell of the woman made her nipples explode with want and the heat of her folds against Laura's cheeks made her ravenous to taste her.

Laura quickly slipped her tongue out of her mouth and lightly flicked the hard mass of tissue, which now extended beyond the rise of Madam's ridges. Her slender tongue sailed through the tasty fluids of Katie's cunt, enticing it to even more energetic antics in the soft flesh of her mound. Madam flinched only slightly as the crop continued its insidious caress of Laura's vulnerable body.

Madam was hairless down below with only a V shaped, close-cropped tuft of hair rising from the apex of her crevice. Laura made light little bites all around the top of her soft mound, as Madam had squirmed in front of her. Laura then ran the tip of her tongue from the top to the very bottom of Madams fragrant pussy, and let slip just the mere tip of it between her moist, swollen lips.

"You're a beautiful woman Laura, with a very sweet mouth," Madam had told her, as she licked her way around the beautiful blondes cunt!

Laura inserted her tongue deep into the darkness of Madam's passage as she felt the tip of the crop go below and move between her legs. Her next sensation was that of a gentle slap by the crop against her clit area, which sent a searing bolt of pleasure through her body that seduced all her sensitive areas at once.

"Oh God Madam, please do more," Laura had softly whispered, as she shook in front of the temptress!

The taps continued, until Laura was leaking down her legs and moaning against the sweet flesh in her mouth. Laura was blushing inside, embarrassed by the inordinate amount of fluid being discharged from her opening. She had never known she would be so raptured by the gentle persuasion of physical humiliation before that day, but she knew one thing now, she wanted more of it!

Laura's tongue went into overdrive lashing the blonde's clit lustily, and then pausing, she covered the whole of her mound with her lips and sucked firmly against Madam's wet flesh, making the most beautiful sucking sounds Katie had ever heard!

Each was creating a rising need within the other, which became self-perpetuating at some point.

"U-m-m-m yes, suck it Laura, my but your good at it for the first time," Madam crooned!

"Laura didn't reply, her mouth was full and she was very busy at the moment."

Laura lost herself in the stinging caress of Madam's crop, as Madam herself began to worship the hard driving length of flesh, in Laura's able mouth. Laura reached up as she ate her beautiful host and found Madam's breasts; she became brutal there as Madam cringed against the searing bite of her vice like squeeze.

Madam reached down beside her and picked up a long thick device from the drawer of her end table. She stopped Laura's wickedness rising from her seat and then lay out on the floor beside Laura.

"Straddle me, and bury that beautiful tongue between my legs ... and eat me Laura," Madam had instructed her.

Laura continued to eat Madam's cunt in her new position while she felt her probing about her wet folds with the head of that large device. Laura felt her lips part slightly as the soft device entered her body, and then came the slow, agonizing advance, of its thick, soft body, as it stretched and filled her to capacity.

"Oh Madam you shouldn't," she teased the busty blonde!

Madam began to savagely ravish the stunning brunettes pussy and knew from the sounds she made, she wasn't far from orgasm. Laura shoved three fingers into the tight, wet opening, of Madam's body while her tongue continued lapping her clit forcefully, making the blonde arch high against the pleasant wickedness of Laura's hand and mouth.

Laura pumped her leaking pussy vigorously, the rapid impact producing a steady array of wet flesh sounds from Madams dripping folds. Madam was lightly slapping her ass now, as she fucked her with the soft jelly dildo, the mixture of light pain and intense pleasure was driving the heated brunette toward a melt down.

Laura screamed as the head of the device slammed into the front of her uterus and Madam twisted the insidious device in a circular motion as she paused there. Madam pulled the thing completely out of Laura's body, and shoved it into her tight, hot, asshole as her tongue replaced the device in her pussy.

"Oh Madam, oh fuck " Laura hissed, overcome by the sudden change in tactics!

Laura screamed loud against Madam's mound as she came, gushing her mouth full of hot, slick, girl come. Laura ground her bottom forcefully against the able tongue of her lovely host; desperate to get all the sensation she could from her intense release. Finally, as the last waves of electric pleasure coursed her nervous system, lady Laura reached back and snatched the device out of the hands of her host.

She brought the device around quickly and crammed it whole into the hungry passage of the woman beneath her. Madam moaned deeply, and arched high into the air again as Laura buried the huge dildo rim deep into the sopping cunt of the beautiful prostitute.

Madam's muscular contractions were so fierce that she actually sprayed the small hand of her lover with a sweet odorous covering of spicy cum. But Laura kept pummeling her swollen opening, until Madam began to protest the action.

Laura rolled off of her lover and lay on her back against the cool stone floor. In a moment Madam rose to her hands and knees and then crawled over Laura's body to lower her face to her lover. She licked her juices from around the corner of Laura's mouth, then licked her chin and nose as well.

"You may work my house if you like young lady and I will look after you," Madam had told her.

"Thank you," Laura whispered.

"You're very welcome, will you spend the rest of today and tonight here with me dear," Madam asked her?

"I'd love to," Laura responded.

Laura looked up into the cold, blue eyes, of her employer; she was distant and aloof in them, and she wondered what life might have handed her in the past and where her journeys may have led her. Laura reached up and filled both hands with the straw colored silk of her head and gently pulled her mouth down next to her own and then kissed the woman.

They made love several times that afternoon and slept peacefully that night in each other's arms. The next day Madam took her young girl shopping to help her pick clothing that she would need for her new occupation.

That was how their love affair had began two years ago, Laura had moved in with Katie and found her much like an adventurous young girl when she was away from the house. She was smart, and business savvy when it came to money, and very selective in her relationships with people. But the girls came to love each other in a very beautiful way.

She remembered these things kneeling there before her mistress blood trickling from the corner of her mouth, and she didn't even know why. Her client that afternoon had been drinking a little too much and became abusive in the course of their lovemaking.

She had screamed and Madam had entered their room with her short whip and caught her client beating her. Katie had drawn back with the bull whip and expertly laid a trail of hot painful fire across the man's cheek and had beat him with it all the way down the stairs.

She was heard screaming as the client fled the place, "If you ever return to my house I'll shoot your ass off "you son of bitch!"

Madam then hurried back up the stairs where Laura was still kneeling trying to shake off the dizziness that was still confusing her mind.

Katie kneeled in front of Laura and stroked her hair as she spoke, "I'm so sorry sweetheart, he's a short timer and we didn't know much about him. Are you ok baby," Madam asked her, with tears in her eyes?

She called for Terri one of her most faithful girls to help her get Laura into her own room and laid out on the bed. Madam then called Jeff Stone, the paralegal working toward his law degree to advise him of what had happened. She used Jeff to communicate with her numerous political connections in the area and advise her on legal matters relating to the business.

In twenty minutes Jeff was at Madam's side having called a member of their local law enforcement association that he was a friend with.

"We are gathering information on your girls client, Katie, and should have some information soon. I've also called a physician to come take a look at Laura just to make sure there is no permanent, residual damage.

It was the first time that Jeff Stone had the opportunity to meet Laura and it was evident to the keen eyed Madam that the young professional was well taken with her lady. After Laura had come around somewhat, the two spoke briefly about the incident and Katie found Laura's eyes lingering longer than needed on the young mans well-formed body.

The doctor came and looked into Laura's injury and found that everything would be normal again in a few days. Jeff thanked his friend, as he made ready to leave and walked him out to his car when he left.

Jeff made his way back upstairs and kneeled beside Laura's chair and gently turned her head to observe her wound up close. It was an innocent move, but the touch of his fingers against her skin sent goose bumps all over Laura's body and stirred something deep inside, long ago forgotten.

Laura looked deeply into the brown sugar colored eyes of the man next to her and impulsively leaned across to kiss his lips. Katie went silent inside and smiled, as she witnessed the pair's, first budding bloom, of raw emotion.

Laura broke the kiss, and was breathless with the sensation of his lips, as she sat and felt her heart rock inside her chest. Her eyes sang in silence the song that his heart alone could hear, it had been Laura's in the days when the light of her passion had warmed her heart and gave faith that love answered all ... so very long ago.

She was confused at that moment, with the power and relative swiftness of it, as it took hold of her. How could she feel this way about a man she didn't even know, yes he was beautiful, yes she was physically attracted to him. But the intensity of these feelings inside her now, was far beyond a reasonably proportional response on her part.

She looked into the flickering flame of passion, his eyes cast her way and while her head said it was all fantasy, still, her heart would have none of it. He was about six feet one inches high and 185 or 190 maybe, with seductive eyes and a beautiful face ... and Laura already ached for him. She was full of him at the moment, his scent woodsy, and his voice baritone and warm, smooth like soft velvet, his eyes piercing her to the soul searching her.

Jeff leaned in and demolished the arguments of her reason, as his lips bathed her heart with fire and stirred her soul with an undeniable passion, too urgent to resist. And too long forgotten, to ignore in this moment!

"Hello Laura, my name is Jeff Stone ... and I think I'd like a date," he whispered smiling at her.

He looked into the eyes of Eden, which danced with the flame of her lust. They were green with life, and he pondered if the heart behind them might be fertile. Or if she would hide away her thoughts of love, until the eyes of longing had gone to dust and the heart had ceased its song.

She was something he had never expected in a woman of her profession, and while Jeff was no hedonist, he was not about to ignore the feeling for her that he couldn't logically explain. His father had always said, "Human Science can't explain it all," maybe the old trucker knew something the rest had missed, he mused!

Jeff looked into the soft green eyes of the woman he had just kissed and seen something there he couldn't explain ... something he wanted for his own. It called him at some deep level that surpassed deductive reasoning and common sense and beckoned with its mysterious warmth.

"Well ... y-yes, of c-course," she fumbled, giving up, she fell silent, as her eyes slid away trying to hide the feelings ... she knew she shouldn't have.

Madam had smiled again with Laura's halting reply, just before she slipped out of the room ... recognizing, her presence wasn't required!

She felt his warm fingertips slide slowly down the side of her neck, his touch gentle almost reverent, and her eyes misted as she shivered beside him. He turned her face again and captured her eyes, finding them shy and confused, and he sensed her warfare inside. His lips brushed hers again and Laura's arms flew up around his neck, as she pulled him closer and then devoured his mouth.

Her heart was all of thunder, and her spirit all of fire, as she pressed his flesh with her lips; her tongue communicating in silent darkness, her deep desire to know him.

They didn't stop for some time; and while engaged her hand found him and thrilled his ego with her delicate touch, and he knew, deep in his heart, he had to have this woman.

"Yes, of course Mr. Stone, I'd love nothing more than the opportunity to entertain you, sir, at your earliest convenience," her voice whispered in his ear sincerely and then trailed to silence!

"Thank you Laura, I'll be back this evening when I'm finished, he told her smiling. Jeff headed off to finish the work of the day with a smile, as he whistled a tune inside his head.

Laura studied the gait of the tall, young man, as he made his exit and sat quietly trying to figure out exactly what it was that just took place between them. She had not experienced feelings of that intensity for many years and it unnerved her just a little, to finally remember that their was a greater power in the universe than her own will and that power, might well devastate her again.

Laura was nervous for the rest of that afternoon; she rummaged through her walk in closet looking for just the right outfit, several times, to no avail. She called a makeup artesian that made house calls and spent two solid hours in a chair, pursuing just the right look and colors.

Katie was secretly beside herself with humor, as she observed her closest friend fret over her impending date ... one might have thought, the young Laura Grassinger was about to take a walk down the aisle.

As the time for Jeff's arrival neared, Laura was on a knife's edge, her stomach was full of butterflies that wouldn't stop fluttering no matter what she tried. She heard a knock at the door of their special room that Madam had prepared and went blank for a second.

It was Terri that showed him in and Laura was shocked ... he was dressed to the limit in a dark blue pinstripe suit and gray shirt, with white tie, and spit shined wingtips. He was handsome beyond her memory, and when his deep, rich voice, washed over her, Laura went warm and weak inside, quaking like loose jello.

He approached and she couldn't take her eyes away from that beautiful face, when he stood in front of her she reached up and brushed the hair off his forehead and patted it back in place along his hairline.

"My sir, but you look very handsome, I must say," her voice a soft whisper, as she spoke.

"Thank you very much Laura, and by the look of you I now know I have impeccable taste in consorts," he smiled! He was in awe of the woman standing before him; she was playboy centerfold with sincere charm. White high heels blue gown, with perfect make up and soft ringlets of raven hair at the sides of her face.

He could easily calculate the flare of her hips through the flimsy covering of her dress, and her breasts tested its strength valiantly. Her lips were full and glossy red, her cheeks only slightly blushed with hues of copper and the woman needed nothing else to set his world on fire.

DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers