Magic Hands Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Anderson becomes Sloan's pimp.
3.7k words
4.7
57.8k
16
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thursday night, in the front seat of a four-door sedan parked outside her parent's house, Sloan was jerking off Kevin, the star running back of her high school football team. The two had just been out on a date and the young man had been pleading to have sex. "I don't put out on a first date." Sloan told him, "But I'll give you a hand job." The truth was that Sloan never put out. She was a virgin and intended to stay that way. At least until college. But a girl had to have a social life, and jerking off the boys seemed to placate their libidos enough to string them along for a few dates.

As she worked her fist up and down her date's cock, Sloan thought about what had recently happened at school. She had given three janitors hand jobs and each of them paid her a hundred buck to do it. None of them were nearly as cute as Kevin, but for some reason Sloan didn't feel the same charge out of jerking this boy off like she did those janitors. Could it be because she wasn't getting paid? Sloan could just imagine the look on Kevin's face if she demanded a hundred dollars for a hand job after he had already sprung for dinner and a movie.

"Are you close?" Sloan asked, growing increasingly disinterested.

Kevin nodded and was starting to breath heavily, "Yeah...faster. Pump me faster."

Furrowing her brow, Sloan increased the pace of her motions. 'What is wrong with me?' she wondered. She had this totally hot guy's cock in her hand, but it wasn't turning her on like it did when she jerked off Mr. Anderson and his two pervert buddies. Maybe some dirty talk would speed things up and Sloan could be done with this frustrating date.

"I love jerking you off, Kevin. Your cock is so big." Sloan lied. "Do you have a big load for me, baby? Are you going to shoot a big load of cum?"

Kevin's face contorted and he grunted as though in pain, semen springing up and out of his cock with a sudden rush. Sloan continued jacking him until his sperm was done gurgling out. It had gotten all over her hand and Sloan dug for a tissue in her purse to clean it up.

"I better go." Sloan said, unable to get out of the car fast enough. "We have school in the morning. See you tomorrow?"

Once inside her bedroom, Sloan sighed in irritation. Something was wrong. Why didn't she get turned on like before at school? Why didn't Kevin's cock arouse her like those filthy janitors? Deep down she knew the answer to that question. Jerking off her date wasn't slutty enough. It didn't make her feel whorish and dirty, like when Mr. Anderson paid her.

Sloan looked at herself in the mirror and ran a hand through her long curly blonde hair. She talked to her own image, saying "Great. So now I need to prostitute myself to get turned on. You're a real piece of work, you know that Sloan?" Looking down on her make-up table, Sloan saw the piece of paper with Mr. Anderson's address. They had arranged to meet at his place on Friday night where Mr. Anderson was supposed to have several paying customers lined up for her hand jobs. All week long she wasn't sure she would go through with it, but after her date with Kevin Sloan now couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Classes on Friday seemed to take forever and Sloan had trouble paying attention. She wondered if the janitor had found any guys and what they would be like. During lunch period she saw Mr. Anderson sweeping in the hallway. He was a man in his early fifties wearing a pair of faded and stained custodial coveralls and had balding grey hair. Sloan stared at him for a few moments and found she couldn't stop thinking about Mr. Anderson's hairy balls or the way his cum smelled when the old pervert sprayed it all over her. Those thoughts made Sloan's clitoris itch.

"Ew. Something is definitely wrong with me." she muttered, approaching the sweeping figure. "Hey Mr. Anderson, we still on for tonight?"

Mr. Anderson looked up from his chore to see Sloan dressed in her cheerleader outfit. 'She must have practice after school', he thought, noticing how tight and tanned her thighs looked beneath the short skirt. "We sure are, I got seven or eight guys coming over. You still have my address?"

Sloan nodded. "I'll be there at seven, after practice." she said, then turned swiftly to make her skirt twirl. She didn't know why, but Sloan briefly lifted the backside of her skirt to give Mr. Anderson a view of her panty-covered ass as she walked away. Something about the way he looked at her made Sloan feel dirty and cheap. Why did that turn her on so much?

Cheerleader practice finally came to a conclusion and Sloan rushed out to the car her daddy had purchased for her eighteenth birthday. Hiking up her skirt, Sloan pushed her panties down to stretch between her thighs and started rubbing her pussy.

"Oh god." she moaned. "I'm going to jerk off a bunch of complete strangers for money. I'm such a whore...I'm a total fucking slut."

Two fingers served to stretch back the hood of her clit as a middle finger danced over the aroused little button. Whorish thoughts filled her mind and brought Sloan to a shuddering orgasm, her young cunt leaking its arousal all over the seat. Satisfied for the moment, Sloan started the car and reached for the address in her purse.

Several other cars were parked in Mr. Anderson's driveway and in front of the house when Sloan arrived; it appeared that the janitor had kept his word. Sloan tossed a hand through her hair and adjusted the skirt of her cheerleader outfit. "Here we go." she said to herself. "Time to earn some money."

Mr. Anderson greeted Sloan at the door and welcomed her inside. Sloan noticed that the older man wasn't nearly as gross when he wasn't wearing custodial clothes and filled with grease. He was dressed in simple jeans and a tee shirt. With his balding grey hair combed, the man seemed fatherly and pleasant.

"You're just in time, the guys are getting a little antsy." Mr. Anderson commented.

Eight other men were loitering around Mr. Anderson's living room, drinking cans of beer and making small talk. Sloan noticed that all eyes turned to her when she entered the house, most of them staring at her tight cheerleader outfit and trim thighs. The way the men leered at her made Sloan feel slutty and excited.

"Where did you find all these guys?" Sloan whispered to Mr. Anderson, looking amongst the men. She didn't recognize any of them.

"Most are my poker buddies." Mr. Anderson replied. "One of them is my neighbor."

Mr. Anderson put his hand on Sloan shoulders and announced to the men, "Guys, this is Sloan, the one with the magic hands. It's a hundred bucks per hand job. You can cum on her if she says it's okay, but no touching. If you get too frisky I'll throw your ass out and you won't be invited back if there is a next time. Everybody understand?"

The collection of men nodded and murmured their agreements. Sloan looked up at Mr. Anderson beside her, silently thanking him for warning the men against touching her. Giving all these perverts hand jobs was one thing, but she didn't want them groping on her or thinking she'd put out any further.

"Where do you want me to jerk them off?" Sloan asked bluntly.

"You can use my bedroom, it's down the hall. Why don't you go get ready and I'll send in the first one after a couple minutes." Mr. Anderson replied.

Sloan blew the guys a kiss and a wink then trotted down the hallway, her ass wriggling enticingly and with purpose. Once in the bedroom, Sloan tossed and ruffled her curly hair. She took off the top of her cheerleader outfit, then her bra, and laid them on the bed. Smiling, she noticed that Mr. Anderson had set out some towels and a bottle of sex lube for her. He was kind of sweet, in a pervy sort of way. Taking a moment to pinch and play with the nipples of her barely B-cup breasts, Sloan got her pink little buds nice and erect; she wanted the men to have something to see, which would help her get them off quickly.

Taking a deep breath in anticipation of the first guy, Sloan reminded herself this was about money. Each hand job meant a pair of shoes, a pretty purse, or a hot new outfit. But deep inside she couldn't deny the thrill she was experiencing thinking about all those guys out there waiting to have an orgasm from her hand. Her pussy was already starting to itch. Then the door opened, and the first guy walked in. He was a rotund man, probably in his forties. He looked nervous.

"Hi." Sloan greeted, smiling at the man. It was obvious he was looking at her bare chest. "Do you like my tits? They're kind of little, but they're nice and soft."

"Uh, y-yeah. They're really nice." The man stammered.

Giggling, Sloan told him "Why don't you take your dick out? I'd love to get you off."

The man quickly undid his trousers, pushing them down along with his boxers. He had a fat belly and a short stubby penis. Sloan chuckled silently in her mind, figuring this guy hadn't seen his own cock beneath that big belly for a long time. It didn't matter. He was just a hundred dollar bill to her. She reached for the bottle of lube on the bed, squirted some onto her palm, then got on her knees.

The rotund man was still mostly soft, so Sloan started smearing the lube all over him with her neatly manicured fingers and played with his balls. As his erection grew, Sloan frowned in frustration. His little dick wasn't really long enough for a good stroking motion. She improvised and squeezed him tightly, just circling her fist back and forth while occasionally yanking on the thing and tickling his scrotum.

The man panted wordlessly, quickly and easily aroused by Sloan's manipulations. He barely lasted a minute, squirting out a meager amount of sperm onto Sloan's wrist; she was disappointed there wasn't more. Embarrassed and shy, the man quickly restored his pants and shuffled out of the bedroom.

The second guy had a larger member and Sloan was enjoying stroking him. He wasn't as meek as the first man and talked dirty to Sloan. "God damn sweetheart, you got some pretty little breasts. Jerk me off baby. Faster. Faster, that's it, jerk me off real good. Oh fuck yeah."

"Mmm." Sloan replied, encouraging him. "You have such a nice cock. I love jerking it off for you. Do you want to cum on me? You can cum on my tits if you like."

Sloan squirted some more lube onto his shaft to get it good and slick in her hand. She sensed he liked swift strokes so jerked his cock off with a burring fist. She felt his cock get hard and surge; Sloan anticipated he was about to orgasm.

"Oooh, are you going to cum baby?" she cooed as he grunted, aiming his sperm at her chest while he exploded. There was a copious amount and Sloan's breasts was thoroughly coated with the pearly fluid.

With one of the towels Mr. Anderson had left for her in hand, Sloan was about to clean herself up when the third guy walked in. "Leave it." he said. "You look like a hot fucking whore with that load on you."

That sent a charge through Sloan's pussy, being called a whore, and for the rest of the night she didn't bother wiping up any of the cum the men shot on her; and she made sure they all shot on her. Some of the guys wanted to cum on her face, while others shot it all over her breasts and trim little tummy. Even Sloan's skirt was stained with the stuff and it dripped off her thighs. By the time she finished jerking off the last guy the bedroom reeked of sex and male spunk. It was a heady aroma that turned Sloan on. Her pussy was on fire from a horny itch and she wanted desperately to masturbate, but then one of the men came back in. They wanted seconds!

Out in the living room, Mr. Anderson kept collecting the money and sending the men in one by one. When the guys finally had enough, he held open the door and waved to each as they left, promising he'd let them all know when the girl with the magic hands wanted to do this again. Mr. Anderson locked the door and adjusted his pants. He had a massive erection and was ready for the free hand job he and Sloan had negotiated.

Mr. Anderson wasn't quite prepared for the sight that greeted him when he walked back to the bedroom. Sloan had stripped completely naked and was laying on the floor with a hand between her legs. Semen covered her body, hanging from her face and breasts. Some of it was growing dry and sticky.

Masturbating her clit furiously, Sloan was moaning "...I'm such a naughty slut...oh god...I'm a fucking whore...all those cocks...all those cocks..."

"Jesus...Sloan?" Mr. Anderson said, staring at her enticing body. She was the hottest thing he'd ever seen, with a slender frame outlined in bikini tan lines. Her breasts were small but the nipples were perfectly pink and puffy from arousal. Sloan's flat naval was pierced above the trimmed natural blond hairs of her sweet pussy. She looked like a sexy feline lost in the heat of arousal, writhing on the floor.

"I'm a nasty whore, Mr. Anderson." Sloan panted, inhaling the scent of cum all over her body and lost in the bliss of orgasm. "I'm a filthy fucking whore. Oh god, I'm cumming...I'm cumming...!!"

Dumbfounded but extremely aroused, Mr. Anderson didn't know what to do. His erection was telling him he should have sex with this girl. Yet Mr. Anderson felt responsible for Sloan. He decided to do the right thing and knelt down to gather her into his arms.

"Let's get you cleaned up, okay Sloan?"

With half-lidded eyes, Sloan was like a limp doll in Mr. Anderson's arms, a hand still between her legs. He carried her into the bathroom and stood her up, starting the shower. Figuring she was too delirious to do it herself, Mr. Anderson took off his clothes and went into the shower stall with her. Leaning heavily against her pimp, Sloan let the hot water wash over her naked body, rinsing the sticky jism off her skin. Mr. Anderson had a washcloth and was wiping her off gently, which felt really nice.

"You know at first I thought you were kind of a gross old perv, Mr. Anderson." Sloan murmured. "But I guess it's me that's all fucked up, huh?"

"Shh, it's okay sweetheart. The situation just got a hold of you, that's all." Mr. Anderson assured her, the water running over both of them. "And my name is Thomas. Tom, to my friends. 'Mr. Anderson' is just for the kids at school."

Sloan nuzzled the side of her face against Thomas. He made her feel warm, safe, and protected. She realized Mr. Anderson wasn't the disgusting old pervert she thought he was. He was a warm and gentle man, and his body felt good against hers. He even looked kind of cute naked; Tom was in pretty good shape for an old guy.

"We're both a couple of perverts, I guess." Thomas added. "But hey, we sure made a lot of money tonight. Those guys forked up over two grand."

Sloan looked up at his face. "You're a really good guy, Mr. Ander...Tom."

Then she teased, "For a pimp."

Thomas chuckled softly and wiped a few strands of wet hair off Sloan's forehead, letting her nuzzle back up against him. That's when she felt something poke her in the stomach and looked down at Thomas' erection.

"You've got a boner, look at that thing." Sloan commented softly.

"Yeah. Well, it's not every night I have a sexy teenage cheerleader in my shower with me. Sorry about that."

"It's okay, I don't mind." Sloan said, taking his erection into her hand and gently caressing it. She was suddenly aroused again. This fifty year old guy with balding hair and fat balls was turning her on more than any eighteen year old jock ever had. "Tom, do you want to fuck me?"

"Sloan, it's all right. I think you've had enough for one night..."

"Please? I want to, I really do. I'm so horny from all those men cumming on me and I need some dick, I'm ready for it. Besides Tom, you're my pimp now and a good whore should take care of her pimp. Will you fuck me? I want to feel your cock inside my pussy."

"Jesus Sloan, you turn me on so much when you talk that way."

Lifting a hand to Mr. Anderson's face, Sloan kissed his cheek. "Fuck me." she whispered, "Put that big cock of yours into my teenage pussy."

Watching Sloan turn around, Mr. Anderson regarded her body. She was so young and sexy and he wanted to fuck her so badly. She put her hands against the shower wall and spread her skinny tanned legs, letting the shower water cascade down her back and the curve of her ass.

"Take me Tom. Give your whore a good pump. I want it. I need it."

Unable to resist, Tom moved forward and laid his hands on Sloan's hips. He positioned his cock against her pussy, rubbing the head of it between her labia.

"You're going to have to push, Tom. To break my virginity. But I need to feel what a cock feels like inside me. I want you to be my first. My pimp."

A virgin! Mr. Anderson was fifty one years old. He never imagined in his wildest fantasies that he'd ever fuck a virgin again. Pressing his erect cock into her, he could feel the thin veil of skin that was Sloan's hymen. Pushing a little harder, he felt it tear and his penis slipped further into Sloan's depths.

Crying out from the sharp pain, Sloan felt the intrusion remove her virginity. She never thought that this would be how she first had sex. In her fantasies it was always with a hot young college quarterback, and now here she was getting it from her school janitor, a man old enough to be her father. Still, she wanted it. Something about Mr. Anderson made her wet and lusty.

A tight warmth surrounded Mr. Anderson's penis and he moaned with pleasure, "Sloan...oh Sloan, your pussy is like heaven. Jesus...Jesus..." With his palms digging into Sloan's ass cheeks, Mr. Anderson began humping against her backside. He kept his thrusts slow and erotic, not wanting to hurt this young girl he was growing to care so much about. He liked the idea that she was his. His whore.

The pain in Sloan's cunt was quickly subsiding, replaced with the incredible sensations of having Mr. Anderson's cock fill her tight hole. "Oh god, that feels so good, Tom. Keep fucking me slow like that...it's so nice..."

Leaning backwards into him, Sloan rested her shoulders against Mr. Anderson's chest and let the warm water spray against her tits and tummy. She felt up her own little breasts and soon Tom's hands joined hers, kneading and groping on her stiff-nipples and soft flesh.

"Tell me I'm your whore, Tom. Call me your slutty fucking whore."

Mr. Anderson bucked his hips slowly, fucking Sloan with a hot intensity. "Oh sweetheart...you're such a fucking whore. You're my whore, aren't you? My naughty little slut with the magic money-making hands."

Sloan gasped as she felt Mr. Anderson's shaft grinding back and forth along her swelling clitoris. "Oh fuck..." she cursed in a raspy breath, the shower water spraying against the hot union of old man and teenage girl. "Cum inside me, Tom. I need to feel your hot spunk inside my pussy."

Mr. Anderson's hands glided all over Sloan's wet body, feeling every inch of her warm flesh. "Sloan, baby, I'm gonna cum. I'm going to shoot my cum inside you..."

"Oh god yes!!" Sloan screamed, her pussy quivering in orgasm. She felt the hot gush of Mr. Anderson's cock swell, twitch, and dump its load to fill her tight cunt. "Oh fuck...oh fuck Tom...I'm cumming too!!"

The pair of them rutted against each other, Mr. Anderson's arms holding Sloan tightly against his body until the waves of their mutual orgasms faded away, leaving only the gentle spray of shower water against their heated bodies.

"Oh Mr. Anderson...Tom..." Sloan cooed, writhing back gently against his body. "You fucked me so nice. You're such a good pimp. Did you like fucking me?"

Breathing heavily, Mr. Anderson kissed the top of Sloan's head. "I loved it. You're the best fuck I've ever had."

Once out of the shower, Tom held Sloan in his arms with a big towel wrapped around her, rubbing her body dry. "Are you okay darlin?"

Sloan smiled and nodded up to him, "I feel wonderful. Can I stay here with you tonight? I'll call my parents and tell them I'm staying with a friend. I want you to fuck me again, okay?"

12