Maid of Honor

Story Info
I can't get Julia off my mind.
879 words
4.11
53.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was getting married but I felt in order to be a good, faithful wife I had to get Julia off my mind. My wedding probably wasn't the most appropriate of times, but seeing her in her maid of honor dress only made me want her even more.

She has been my best friend since high school and the truth is I have wanted to fuck her since we went to college together. It was the first time I got to see her naked and the first time for either of us to kiss another woman. We stood together with our naked breasts pressed against each other and kissed. It wasn't too long, but it was passionate. Afterward, we giggled about it and nothing more ever came from it.

So here I was with Julia's smooth hands all over me as she helped me get into my dress. Her red hair was in curls and hanging in shimmering strands around her beautiful face. My pulse pounded as she leaned into me to fasten an eye hook of the corset. Her perfume filled my nostrils. Julia cupped one of my breasts to set it right and in that instant I could not contain myself. I pressed my lips against hers and plunged my tongue into her mouth.

"Leah," she protested, pulling away. "You'll smear your lipstick."

"Who cares," I said grabbing her face and ramming my tongue back into her mouth.

"Well alright," she said, unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the floor.

I couldn't believe what I just heard and all I could do for that brief moment was smile. As soon as her breasts were set free, I took one into my mouth and sucked on it passionately. Julia grabbed a handful of my dark hair and yanked. "Take it all," she said pulling her thong to the side.

With her breast still in my mouth, I reached down between her legs and slid a finger across her hot pussy. Her lips were lightly wet with a slight fuzz of hair. Her clit throbbed and hardened as I ran my finger across it.

"Lick me from behind," she instructed me.

I got down on my knees and she turned around, sticking her ass into my face. I leaned in and slid my tongue along her slit. I slid up and playfully probed her asshole. Julia moaned and rolled her hips in slow circles. I felt my own pussy start to throb and moisten, beginning to soak my white panties. I rubbed a hand between my legs, focusing on my clit through the lacy fabric.

Her hands reached down suddenly and lifted me up. Julia's hands then went to my ass and she pulled me in so close that our pussies were nearly touching. I moaned as I stuffed my cum soaked fingers into her mouth. Julia sucked on my fingers and I slid my other hand to her slick pussy, putting two fingers into her. Her pussy quivered in anticipation and I started to thrust in and out.

I felt her pussy muscles tighten and I started to buck my hips against her as I slide in a third finger. I thrust even harder and Julia screamed over my fingers. Luckily, they muffled her scream. She pulled her mouth off my fingers and slid off the one in her pussy. "That feels too good," she said. "Lick my pussy before I burst."

She dropped to the floor and laid on her back, spreading her legs wide for me. I climbed onto her, sticking my pussy into her face. I ground against her face for a few moments. Her tongue slithered up and down over my clit and then I buried my face into her pussy once again. As I lowered my head to her pussy, my breasts popped free of my corset and brushed her silky thighs. With each thrust of my tongue, my hard nipples rubbed against her smooth, silky skin, turning me on even more. Julia's wet mouth continued to lick and suck at my pussy and clit, driving me absolutely wild. I bucked against the intense heat of her mouth and thrust my tongue harder and harder into her dripping pussy.

My ass started to tremble uncontrollably as I got closer to orgasm. Then I came and it felt like someone had turned on a faucet in me. I soaked Julia's face and my own panties. A few seconds later, Julia came, squirting her lovely pussy juices into my own mouth. I swallowed gratefully and as quickly as I could.

When our orgasms settled, I rolled off of her onto my back and we lay slightly entangled with each other until Julia said, "You're going to be late for your own wedding."

I laughed, thinking of how bad it was that I forgot I had a wedding to be at. We helped each other to get redressed and ready, barely in time to make it, but we did. In my attempt to rid the need to have her from my mind has only led to wanting her more. Ever since that day, we make plans to go out together and every time we have the greatest sex two friends can possibly have.