Maid to Fuck

Story Info
Son walks in on dad doing the maid.
4.3k words
4.13
960.2k
73
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Matt and I want to share something that has happened over the past 5 weeks that has totally changed my life. I went away to school. Now, being away at college hasn’t changed my life, it’s what happened the first weekend I came home that has changed me completely.

I’m the youngest of 3 and the last to go away to school. My oldest brother is 25 and recently married and living about 100 miles away. My sister Dana still lives at school with me but she’s attending school in Florida and we live in Westchester so she’s only home several weekends a year. I attend a University on Long Island that is two hours away. My dad does well with his job so it wasn’t an issue for me to move in on campus at the start of my freshman year.

Until recently I guess I lacked any sexual experience to speak of. I was a late bloomer and it wasn’t until I was 16 that I grew from a shrimp (5’3”) into a tall young man (6’0”) all in a year and a half. I finally got a steady girlfriend towards the end of my senior year and lost my virginity on my prom night. It was a great experience but I knew there were a lot of things we didn’t do. I also learned from the showers here in college that my cock, while not the thickest seemed longer then many of the guys my age. My sister saw it a couple of years ago and she told me it was very nice as did the girl I fucked on prom night but it felt better having the validation of seeing so for myself.

I guess our household wasn’t that different than many others growing up. There was definitely a certain amount of sexuality in the air and several things had happened that I always considered Norman. I have only discussed these things amongst my family members so I have no real outside input in these matters. Certain experiences stick out in my mind and you, the readers are the first outside of my family circle to hear about them. If similar experiences happened to any of the readers, please feel free to send me feedback (feel free anyway).

One was having an older brother who was very popular with the girls. I would listen in to my brother fucking in the attic with one girl or another. He even let me watch him fuck a girl a few months before he got married (no, I didn’t watch him fuck his future wife) and he encouraged me to go ahead and “jerk it off” while I watched. I did and the experience was very rewarding for me. In fact, it’s what I saw that night that clued me in to all the things I didn’t get to do on my prom night. I didn’t get a blowjob or I didn’t get to eat pussy or do the several positions that I had seen Adam do to that girl. Still, it fueled many jerk off sessions that followed until the experience I had during last year, which happened a month or so before my prom.

This time it was Dana who let me share something with her. By now my mom had gone back to work after staying home to raise us until I was 16. I had always had certain sexual feelings towards my mom. They were just a curiosity and I never really thought I would ever touch my mom. I just admired her good looks and the fact she looked younger and prettier then any of the moms I had known growing up. I also saw her topless once (she never knew) and she has beautiful breasts that are large and firm and sexy as hell. I also noticed, as I got older and it was just me in the house, mom and dad were less careful about being quiet when they fucked. I got to overhear that several times from the hallway. Yes, it made me hard and yes I almost always took out my cock and jerked it off while I listened.

Then the experience with Dana took place. I liked to sleep late and on this morning there were no exceptions. I woke close to noon and heard noise coming from my parent’s room. I was curious of course, knowing that my parents were supposed to be at work. I stopped in the hall just outside the door and heard Dana’s voice on the phone. She was talking to someone about something she had found in my parent’s bedroom.
“I’m telling you, it’s two headed. It’s like that one Sherry has. The one her and Beth use on each other.” There was a pause because I could only hear one end of the conversation.
“There are a few things in here…” Another pause. I dropped to the floor and peeked into the room and saw Dana sitting on the side of the bed in panties and a t-shirt and she had several colorful things on the bed near her. “This one feels like a real dick. Wow, it’s totally life-like.” More pause, “Whew, this one has working batteries.” I saw my sister holding up a pink thing that looked like a dick with a knob at the base of two tiny, fake balls. “No, I can’t… That’s sick.” I hadn’t realized it until then how hard my cock had become in the shorts I wore to sleep. I rubbed my cock a little but stopped because I didn’t want to cum. “Well, maybe if I do it over my panties.” After Dana said that she sat back against the headboard and spread her legs. I heard a noise, a steady hum and she giggled and told whoever it was on the phone that she wanted every detail of what she did with her boyfriend last night. Curiosity eventually got the better of me.

I tried to see what the buzz was and why my sister was moaning so I moved a little closer and now I was in the doorway. Dana had her legs spread, knees up and was rubbing the fake dick with the knob over her panty-covered pussy. When she saw me I saw the startled look on her face and she closed her legs and whispered something into the phone and hung up.
”Get over here.” She said to me and I wasn’t sure if she was mad or what but I was scared and I stood and walked over to her. She moved all the things she was looking at aside. There were at least a half dozen sex toys but I couldn’t focus just then. She patted the bed and I sat down. I had always gotten along well with Dana and I always thought she was so pretty just like mom. She had the same type of body but I had never been as lucky as I was with mom to see her in any form of undress. She looked at me with an odd grin and then she looked at the tent in my shorts.
“I’m s…so…sorry” I managed to stutter and she smiled even more at me.
“I guess we’re both the curious type.” She said. “I woke up and felt really horny this morning and decided to snoop. Every parent has a secret drawer.” She smiled again and looked down at an open drawer on the side of the bed my mom sleeps on. I had tried those drawers in the past looking for dad’s Playboys but it had always been locked.

“So mom and dad have a secret drawer?” I asked and I began to relax slightly.
“Look at this stuff mom has.” She began to show me each item and handed me several which made my cock swell back up to full mast again as I handled the items and thought of what they were used for. The last thing she handed me was the pink dick she had been playing with and I could feel moisture on its tip. She saw that I felt it and said, “It’s from me… I mean, not mom. I was just.” She stopped and opened her legs and so I could see the matching moisture on her panties.
“I was planning on cumming… you interrupted me.” She smiled and opened her legs wider, resting her right leg over my lap. She took the vibrator (she later explained the difference between a vibrator and a dildo) and began rubbing it over the wet spot in her panties. She moaned a little and I pushed her leg down so that it was pressing against my hard cock. “You were planning on cumming too, weren’t you?” I just nodded and she closed her eyes.

“That was Cindy, you know Cindy right?” I nodded, my eyes transfixed on her hand as it glided the toy over her sex. I was praying she would pull her panties to the side but she seemed content to play through her panties. “Cindy has great tits, doesn’t she? I mean guys are so hot for her big tits. I love playing with them.” I looked up at her face for the first time, I couldn’t hide my surprise that my sister liked playing with her friend’s tits.
“Don’t worry little brother, I’m not a lesbian.” I told her it didn’t matter if she was and she said I was sweet. She started moving her leg, the one that was pressed against my cock and this time it was me who let out a little moan.
“A few of us girls do play with each other though. You know, just touching our breasts” she rubbed hers through her t-shirt and I saw how hard her nipples were.
“Can I see them Dana, please?” I asked not because I was a cool customer but because my rational thought was jaded by what I was looking at.

She stopped using the vibrator and she got a strange look on her face. She told me to stand up. I reluctantly moved her leg away and stood. The outline of my cock was clearly visible pressed up against my shorts and there was a wet spot at the head from my pre cum. “If I could see this,” she touched me right next to my cock but didn’t touch it directly. “Then I guess you could see my titties.” She smiled but I suddenly became very nervous. No one had ever seen my cock before. I mean my mom did when I was a little boy and stuff but no one had seen it since it grew hair. “Don’t be shy,” she said and this time she tried to pull the front of my shorts down but I pulled away.

We stayed like that for a few seconds but it felt like hours. I guess it was a good thing I felt so nervous because it took me a few steps back from the brink, which is where I was a minute or two ago. I put my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down. I turned away from my sister before I actually exposed my cock but she reached out and turned me around so I was facing her.
“Wow, I may have to stop calling you my little brother. That’s pretty impressive Matty. I know a few of my friends wouldn’t mind playing with it.” I felt a surge of pride at my sister’s approval of my cock. She sat up and for a second I thought she was going to touch it, I prayed she would grab it for me and stroke it until I came, but she didn’t. She continued to size me up.
“It’s perfect for a good ass fucking. It’s definitely nice and long but not too thick. Have you measured it?” I nodded yes; I had been measuring it since I was 14. “How big is it?”
I cleared my throat. “Just about seven” I managed and she smiled.
“You should think about shaving your balls, they’re really hairy. A girl likes smooth balls under her tongue. I mean I love when a guy shaves his balls and the area just above his cock. I can’t help but suck it for hours and hours.”

Dana pulled her t-shirt off and sat back against the headboard in just her panties now. My cock started to twitch at the sight of her naked tits. They were amazing, not as big as moms but close and her pink nipples were so long. My hand reached out but she gently smacked it aside; “Hey hotshot, I’m still your sister.” Man, I wished she wasn’t at that very moment.

She pulled and pinched and twisted her nipples for me and all I could do was reach down and squeeze my own balls. I knew that as soon as I started stroking my cock I would explode. I didn’t want this to end, whatever this was. Dana turned the pink vibrator back on and rubbed it over her pussy again. Her legs were spread much wider this time and I could see the outline of her pussy and the wet spot was all over now. After a few minutes she was beginning to sweat, I could see the moisture on her tits and her upper lip. I held my cock, allowing a stroke every so often but I was so close. Then she slipped the dildo into her panties. I saw some dark hairs as the material of her panties pushed down. She started to really moan now and then she was telling me she was cumming. She was cursing and humping the dildo. “Oh fuck yeah, I’m cumming, I’m cumming. Oh fuck I need a cock! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” and she reached out and grabbed my cock.

My first blast of cum shot over her body entirely and landed on the bed next to her head. The second shot landed in her hair and then she kept pulling on me but she pointed my cock at her tits and I just kept pumping out ropes of cum until my knees were weak and her tits were covered. She sat back and closed her eyes. I fell on the bed next to her. I swear I thought I was going to faint.

I walked out of that room that day and we never spoke of it again. Dana would get mad at me if I ever tried to bring it up and several times I asked her if I could see her tits again and she practically screamed at me. I let it go after a while and chalked it up to one of those amazing things that could only happen once. It was all part of my awakening, like I said. Write me if similar things happened to anyone. I considered it normal and in talking to some of my friends who had sisters, it wasn’t unusual to try and steal glances of them naked or semi naked and stuff. None of these friends ever admitted to what I had done but I never admitted it to anyone either, it was a secret. I wondered how many of them had similar secrets.

So that brings me to what happened five weeks ago on my first visit home from college.
It was the Jewish Holidays and although not Jewish many of my professors were so we were given the rest of the day off that Friday, after our morning classes. I skipped out of there happy to be getting home because I was feeling a little homesick. I really did miss my mom and my dad and my own bed. I was on the road by noon and heading for home. The traffic was starting to get bad early because of the holiday and it took me a little longer then usual to get home. Still, my parents weren’t expecting me until the next morning so I knew they would be happy to have me home a day early.
I pulled into the driveway and it was almost 3 o’clock. I was tired from the drive and had to piss like a racehorse. I paid no attention to the black Mercedes in the driveway (my dad’s car) and walked quickly into the house and to the first floor bathroom. My piss felt like heaven from holding it so long. I flushed and looked around the first floor for any signs of life. I expected to find Rosa somewhere in the house. She was the maid my parents hired recently (last May) to help around the house since mom went back to working full time. I found nothing on the first floor and made my way upstairs to my room. I stopped at the top of the stairs.

I heard my father’s voice. He didn’t sound like he normally did, he was grunting a little and I figured my parents were home early for an afternoon fuck. Being the horny little fucker that I was (and am) I became as quiet as possible while I snuck towards the noise which was coming from the end of the hall which used to be my brother’s room.
“That’s it, lick my asshole you little slut” my father moaned again. Wow, I didn’t think mom was that wild. Then I was at the door and even though the female voice I heard wasn’t talking as much as grunting, I could tell it wasn’t mom. Who the fuck was dad fucking?

I was standing in the door now and I knew my jaw dropped to the floor. Dad was in his high-back leather chair but he wasn’t sitting. Instead he was kneeling with his ass facing the door (me) but in between us was Rosa. She was naked also and on her knees with her head buried in my dad’s ass. She was licking out his asshole. I had heard guys at school say you could tell a real slut if she licks your ass while she’s giving you head. If this was true then Rosa was a slut because she was really going at my father’s ass.

I stepped into the room and was going to protest about my father fucking around on my mom but not before I got a better look at Rosa’s ass which was sticking up in the air. When I met Rosa during her first day working for us, I wanted to fuck her right then. She was only a few years older then Dana and myself (I think she said she was 25) and she was from Mexico. She had perfect olive skin that looked really smooth and dark, almond eyes. Her lips were full and pouted even though she wore no lipstick. She was a few pounds heavy, by that I mean she was plump. Not fat in any way mind you, she just wasn’t your typical skinny, weight-obsessed woman. Her tits swelled under the sweater she was wearing that day and later when she began cleaning and sweating, she was wearing only a t-shirt. Her hips were wide but not in a bad way and her ass was very J-Lo.

Now here was that ass, every bit as hot as I imagined while jerking off that first night. I was seeing more though. True, I couldn’t really see her tits that clearly although they were rocking back and forth as she serviced dad’s ass. I could see her pussy though framed by those ass cheeks, which as it turns out were absolutely perfect. She was completely shaved and the puffy outer part of her pussy was dark like her skin but the slight peek I got at the flesh inside was pink and it looked wet. My cock was hard despite my initial anger at dad cheating on mom. I was hypnotized by Rosa’s ass and nearly had a heart attack when I heard dad; “Jeez Matt, what the hell are you doing home early?” I could also hear a surprised gasp from Rosa and now my dad was getting off the chair and turning towards me.

That was odd, seeing my father with an erection. He had a pretty big cock too. I mean, he wasn’t long like I am but he was really thick and it looked like a beer can pointing straight out with a huge mushroom top. He was wet, obviously from Rosa’s spit and the absolute weirdest part was that he was completely hairless below his waist. Not his legs, I mean if he was wearing briefs the parts the briefs covered with smooth and hairless. Rosa was sitting in the chair now and she too was hairless down below. I also got my first glimpse of her titties. They were big and looked so soft hanging there. The nipples were dark brown and wrinkled all around and they were pointing out like two thumbs.

“I guess you’re wondering what’s going on?” Dad asked and now he was standing right in front of me.
“You’re fucking around on mom. I can see that.” Some of my anger had returned.
“I could see why you would think that, but your mom knows Rosa and I are together. She suggested I leave work early and come home and get my shave this afternoon because Rosa has your mom and a couple of others to shave tonight.” Now I looked at dad like he had two heads and he smiled and told me he would explain everything to me. “I could tell you now and break the mood, or Rosa here can take care of your obvious problem right now.” I saw my dad looking at my crotch and the outline of my erection was pretty obvious. I didn’t answer and I guess they took my silence as a yes.

Rosa got up from the chair and walked up to me and leaned over to kiss me. At the last moment I realized the girl had just been eating my dad’s ass and I turned away. My father seemed to chuckle and stood there and watched Rosa help me off with my shirt and then kneel in front of me and start working on my pants. She pulled my pants and underwear halfway down my thighs in one motion and my cock sprang forward and hit her in the forehead, once again that seemed to illicit a chuckle from my father.

She licked my balls and told me she would shave them later like my father’s but I really didn’t care at that point. Her mouth on them was enough for me to digest. She worked on my balls for a few minutes and then she slid her mouth up my shaft and started to flick her tongue over the head. A big drop of pre cum appeared which she quickly gobbled up. My father was still standing there next to me slowly stroking his fat dick, watching Rosa suck me. “Her mouth’s worth a million bucks” dad said looking at her almost like a proud father. She turned and leaned towards him and took his cock in her mouth. She stroked mine while she sucked up and down on his shaft a few times before going back towards mine. When she took all of me into her mouth and throat I exploded, I tried to warn her and pull away but she kept her mouth locked on me and didn’t stop sucking until I stopped shooting. She released my cock and it made a popping noise and she licked up the jism around her lips and looked at my dad and said it was going to be a really great weekend.

12