Majboor Widhwaa Ch. 05

Story Info
Mooree comes to a decision.
6.1k words
3.76
16.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpsaab
mpsaab
100 Followers

With that thought, her mind begins to wonder, not just daydreaming, but systematic, almost like programming and hypnotizing. Flashes, images, sounds, and feelings coming in bits and pieces in those flashes of images and sounds, she saw herself naked, dressed as a Hindu slave, fucked and showing obvious signs of pregnancy with a very large swollen belly.

She can see her facial expressions are that of lust, and her hands, her hands are squeezing her lactating huge tits and milking them as hard as a man, a strong young man take her from behind. In the background, a voice, a commanding voice, so divine is its presence Monee can not help herself but to listen.

As she sits and listen in a seeming trance, I also watched her from inside the house, laughing. Those spy microphones, also served as hypnotizing and subliminal messaging transceivers.

Every night, as she sleeps, the show is on, programming her, changing her psyche. But nothing very strong and forceful, no orders, no commands, only subtle suggestions, manipulation of emotions, stimulate sexual drive...etc. It works like dripping water on a stone, slowly sipping through and breaching even the hardest of them all.

In addition, triggers were planted in order to let her see those images and enter a trance like state, while doing things totally of her own accord and wishes. I looked at Monee sitting under the tree, her eyes fixed and then she stirred, exiting the trance and looking around, remembering everything she saw yet unsure of what had prompted it.

Then she turns around, seeing me and bowed her head like a slave as her face burned with the image of her pregnant and I take her from behind.

"Pregnant..." She savor this word as she repeat it over and over, wondering whether the things she saw were message from her Hindu gods, hinting her that she is destined to be mine. Monee murmured on as she straightens up, walking back into the house, unaware that a full hour has passed since she sits under the maple tree in a trance.

She walk back into the house, and bowed very low, face still flushed, "So sorry I am, know not time pass fast..." I raise a hand and tell her it is alright, I simply need to stretch my legs after all the reading I had done, besides, it's such a good day and I do not need anything at the moment.

Monee smiled back and excused herself from the kitchen as I looked at her back, a very cold grin creeping up my face, "oh it's a hint alright my slave, but not from your gods, they are from me, and from now on, I, Am, Your, God!"

I spoke in a voice so cold that even the sun can not raise the temperature in the kitchen one bit, but she could not hear it. Lunch and afternoon tea were pleasant for both of us, we enjoyed good food and drinks, Monee took time to study various recipe books that I bought for her to read and draw upon, now she's beginning to grasp many foreign and exotic dishes aside from her native Indian cuisines.

After drinking tea and eating sweet chocolate cakes and biscuits, I lay lazily against the cushions in the family room while Monee plays the sitar for me.

She sits next to me and adjusted her sitar on her lap before she began. She played a soft composition, as the rhythm progress, she begins to sing in a low and seductive voice, the song and the music combine into a perfect soft melody that is soothing and yet subtlety arousing with every fiber of its being.

Monee's face flushed as she sang, it is not a song that a woman should be singing to another man who's not her husband, and yet she found herself unable to resist the urge and desire to play this rhythm together with the song. Her delicate fingers trailed over the strings of the sitar as she finished the rhythm and turned to look at me.

She finds me leaning against that mountain of cushions and now seemingly asleep, carefully she put the sitar down on the carpet and moved close to me.

Monee rocked me gently, "Mr. Steve? Mr. Steve?" she called out several times but there was no answer from me. Disappointed she looks down at my crotch, her eyes widened as she discovers that my cock is now hard and swollen inside my pants. Even though appeared to be sleeping, I opened my eye lids slightly and observing what she will do.

Monee swallowed hard, then carefully take off my pants just enough to expose my cock fully, then eagerly she lean down and hungrily sucking on my big pole. She runs her tongue over and over again on my cock and sucking hard on my cock head with her hands fondling and stroking my shaft and balls. Her eyes flashed lust and something that wasn't there before, worship, she is worshiping me as a divine and absolute presence in her life.

Letting go of my cock, Monee strips herself naked and then spread her legs lewdly to sit herself on my thick shaft. I did not move, but only observed with great interest as Monee worship my cock and then get naked to service it.

She sits her cunt right down on my cock and begins the rock up and down using her hairy mounds to serve my dick. Monee begins to moan as she feels my cock plowing her fertile womanhood, as she begins to murmur as she fucks herself on my thick shaft.

"Oh my young lord, oh divine god, please accept your devoted subject and worshiper's service, grand me your seeds! Make me yours!" she first whispered then her voice speaks out louder and louder as she repeats it over and over again as a chanting in Hindi.

With the growing chant, her eyes become distant and hollow as her mind slipping into another plane of sub -- consciousness, where she controlled, programmed as a toy and slave who worship me with all her devotion and mind.

Monee groaned as she sits herself down on my cock, impaling herself and then raise her hips, then sits down hard again. I look at her under my slightly open eye lids, an almost undetectable grin along the corner of my lips as I enjoy her wet and warm cunt surrounding my cock as she tightens her vaginal muscles to squeeze my shaft hard.

Our muscles tightened with our impending orgasms as Monee chanted loud, over and over again like a robot as she uses her body to serve and worship me.

I can feel my balls tighten and my cock swollen with my eruption close at hand, then I look at Monee more directly, grins into her seemingly blank stare and said in a low voice, "Very soon you will be truly mine, very soon you will be riding on my cock and begging for more while you are self aware and conscious, until then, you will have no clarity nor closure!"

Monee chanted on as she bucked up and down on my cock as we both begin to cum very hard, waves of her vaginal juice washing over my cock like ocean waves while jet after jet of my hot sperm splashing against her cervix like a big hose. Monee lets out a loud groan and then collapsed and passed out on me as I laughed, I holding tightly to me as I drift off to sleep.

Only an hour or so later Monee awakes, she opens her eyes lazily, she felt like she was in a dream, vague, satisfying but with nothing concrete for her to hold on to and see it clearly. Then she gasped, finding herself lying on top of me, naked with my cock buried deep in her body, as she moves a bit she knew that I had cum hard in her.

She bit her lower lips as she pull herself free from me, making a loud popping noise as my cock slip out her sticky and moist womanhood. Monee held her thighs closely together and hurriedly pick up her sari and blouse, after that she looks at me, and let out a sign.

She had by then guessed what had happened after she done playing the sitar and singing, but the details were lost to her, only vague images of herself riding on top of me like a shameless woman and her pleads to be used harder that still ring at her ears at a distance.

Monee's face softened as her hand reach out, caressing my cheeks with her palm as she tries desperately to remember why she had acted like such a whore and slut, and how could she have forgotten her fertility cycle to have me load her again with the fertile seeds of my youth.

Now shamed and confused, but on a strong sub -- conscious level satisfied, Monee hurriedly ran upstairs into her room to take a shower. Her mind tried to grasp something solid in the dense fog, searching for clarity to no avail, "Why?" as she cursed and asked herself repeatedly.

From the moment she awoke, I woke up as well, I kept silent and letting her confusion run its course, the more she tries to clear things up, the more she finds herself trapped and lost.

"Only with me can she find clarity, if I choose to finally step in and take absolute control of course," I told myself, "but she is not yet totally open, she still has families...but soon she will have no one except me...and by then, even God itself will not be able to help her."

After the shower, Monee carefully take out an old, black and white photo of her family, her finger travels from face to face, her mother, father, brother, sister, aunt...etc, drops of her tear fell on the photo as she sobbed in silence.

It had been quite sometime since she saw any of them. Married and moving away from her biological family are common and almost a custom for women of her background.

Then with the marriage came the hardship of life, she had neither the money nor the time to visit or call, but her fate and direction in life is certain, she is to live with her husband and his family, be a devoted wife and mother to his children.

But now she has time, and the money to write or even visit them, yet she has lost something in life that can not be bought, she grew uncertain. Uncertain of what to do, her balance has been thrown off, no longer is she certain of what she should do. Should she stay and become a sort of concubine for me or should she pull her distance away, be a good housekeeper, maid, or motherly elder sister even, but not my woman.

"Devoted and clinging to me so strongly on sub -- conscious level, yet her conscious mind struggles in turmoil and confusion...Ah, such is the fact of life for her," I said in the silence of my own company in the family room, "Family will be what she attempts to clinging to, her last shred of hope in India, like the umbilical cord that connects mother to fetus, but it is time to cut the cord and let the baby fly...though fly into darkness she will," I spoke with a soft yet chilling voice.

Then, as the sun slowly going down the horizon, and Monee sobbed in her room, in the growing darkness of the house, my laughter filled the empty hallow of the place.

Monee sobbed and cried herself to sleep that night, and I was there to comfort her. I stayed by her bed and wiping away her tears as she drift off to an uneasy slumber. Afterward I return to my bedroom and give myself a good night of rest, the next morning I woke in as Monee knocked on my door ever so slightly. "Mr. Steve, meal morning you want?" she asked a few times before I finally answered her.

"Yes," I responded and get off bed slowly, scratch my head a few times before I get dressed in a pair of Nike sport shorts and open the door to greet Monee. She bows as she sees that I am awake, I blinked my eyes a few times to adjust to the light shining through the windows, "Morning Monee, I trust you had a good night sleep?" I casually asked. She opened her lips a few times in silence but then nodded.

I smiled, did not want to press the issue and walk down the stairs with Monee close behind into the kitchen. There is a thick musky scent spreading through the morning breeze from her body, I inhaled deeply, and grinned wickedly. It has the same smell as her pussy juice; obviously Monee had tried to finger herself after she wakes up.

Today she wears a red saree topped with blouse of the same color. Her long hair as usual is well oiled and arranged into a single thick plait behind her back, and no matter how many times I have looked at her hair, it never fail to arouses me beyond reasoning. As Monee bent over to arrange the table, I walk up behind her and hug her tightly around her waist, my hard thick cock pressing against her buttocks.

She gasped and straightened up, lean back against my broad shoulder and muscular chest. I whispered to her ear, "I have news of your family, and my agent is gathering them together, and soon you can see them again Monee."

Monee gasped and drew a deep breath, her family. She was just thinking about them last night, how could Steve had known that she was wishing so fervently to see them all again? After all these time, she would be very happy to even just to hear their voice over the phone.

I kissed her earlobe and speak softly, "My agent is gathering them together, clearing and getting the visas for them to visiting you here, I think you would be happy to see your parents, sisters, and brothers, right?"

Tears welled in her eyes as she thanked Steve for his kindness and generosity. Little did she know that under the comforting smile, I laughed to myself as the web of deception being deployed and that her family will be the tool of her final and complete submission, "Family knows one best, well, or so they say". I laughed to myself as I held her in a tender moment that we both enjoy. The days passed quickly as Monee happily anticipating the arrival of her family.

During this time I took her out to get more saree and blouse. The sales girl, Sunita, is now quite familiar with us, and greeted us both with a sweet smile and gives Monee a hug. In return Monee hugged the younger woman and looked on her as a dear confident and a little sister.

She is but 22 years of age and has shoulder long curly stylish hair paired with very light brown complexion with a slight tan. Sunita is about the same height as Monee, but appeared to be taller since she wore heeled shoes. Her body is slim and appears to be quite athletic.

Today she dressed herself in a green Mumbai lehnga that is decorated with many embroidery and intricate patters. It is separated into two pieces, one the long skirt that goes all the way down to her ankles and the blouse with a long scarf that drapes elegantly over her right shoulder and left her flat, well tanned midriff exposed. She also arranged her hair neatly behind her head which make her quite a charming young lady to look upon, elegant yet warm.

When she takes Monee to the dressing room, she gets into the cubicle with her as well. Sunita helped Monee take off her saree and undergarments, Monee smiled at her friendliness and find that she is becoming quite fond of the young woman. While the two make small talks as Monee tries on more saree and blouses.

When Monee took off her bras, her huge soft brown tits were freed completely revealed to Sunita. The girl gasped with her hands involuntarily went up to her mouth in awe, she knew that Monee is quite well endowed, but never in her dreams would Monee be this, this huge breasted!

In the well lit and mirror walled cubicle, Sunita can see Monee's body fully, the mature curvy figure made she feel her slim figure are so, so girly and that she is like a green apple compared to Monee's ripe womanly charm. She looks down at her 36D tits and compared them with Monee's assets. Even though her own breasts fits her slim 5' 1" frame well and even looks very large on her, but when standing together with Monee, her firm breasts are like grape fruit sitting next to a watermelon.

"Oh, by the gods, Monee," the girl gasped, her right hand covers her mouth in awe, speaking in Hindi, "By the gods you are so, so well endowed. Look at your tits. They are simply huge, no, they are gigantic."

Monee smiled and cover her tits with her hands slightly, revealing a bit of her unshaven armpits and said, "The women in my family are mostly quite well developed, so I suppose it runs in the family."

Sunita looked down at her slim figure and said, quite sadly, "I wish my tits are bigger and more like yours Monee. Mine are firm but seen so small compared to you, and I know men just love big tits like yours. And I bet Steve must love to fondle and squeeze them very much." Sunita by now was a bit teary eyed as Monee noted how the girl's voice changed when mentioning me, and thought that she might have a romantic interest in me since the first time she and me walk into the store.

Then she smiled and blushed hard as she let herself remember and relive those moments of lust when I would fuck her with my thick shaft and squeeze, maul her tits in my big hands that drive her over the edge to a mind numbing orgasm. The lust and passion when she let herself loose in my arms and opens her legs for my manhood, and letting me sucking hard on her tits, all those moments made her legs wobble and turn into jelly.

So deep was she in her own thoughts she did not notice that Sunita had taken off her green embroidery lehnga and is standing next to her naked like a new born babe. Under the light, Sunita looked at her body and compare her figure with Monee. She signed as she noted that her soft yet firm tits are in no place able to compete with Monee's huge soft jugs, even though her tits are tipped with rosy nipples that are so sensitive to the touch.

Also, like many young girls today, Sunita had shaved her pussy clean because swimming and as she looked at her puffy young womanhood she can not help but to think what it would be like to be with Steve, the young gentleman who is always here with Monee and apparently, the man in both the older woman's life and sex life.

Sunita let out another sign and said in a small voice that is only audible in the dressing room, "I really hope I have such a curvy figure like yours Monee, so that I can attract young man to me." And in the girl's mind she signed deeply and said, "But the one young man I wanted is with you and he did not even take notice of me." Then she turned to Monee, hoping for some helpful comment from the older woman, but only finding her in a somewhat trance like state with eyes half closed and face flushed.

Deeply puzzled, Sunita tugged on Monee's arm and asked, "Monee? Monee?"

Monee turned, and was wide eyed, greatly surprised to find the young girl naked and apparently comparing their figures in front of the mirror. Then she smiled at the young woman, hug her close and petting her cheeks lovingly, "Oh you are too young to worry about those things, Sunita, you are a beautiful young woman, men will be chasing after your like puppies," Monee said it as a matter of fact, and made the girl giggled at the thought of puppies.

Then Sunita looked at Monee's underarm and crotch, noticing how much hair there are, and she wondered if the older woman have had shaved at all. The girl offered enthusiastically, "Monee, would you like to shave your armpit and pussy? It would be much more comfortable in the heat and would not give you that heavy a scent on your body too."

Monee gave it a bit thought and decided it would be a good idea to do so. With the help of Sunita, the two women giggled and tickling each other as the young woman carefully first soap Monee's armpit and pussy in the rear bathroom of the store, then she begins to shave carefully with a razor. As Sunita shave the older woman's armpits, she can not help herself but to admire the huge soft tits of the older woman. They look so full, so huge and so soft, she told herself, and look, her nipples are very fat, dark and yet sensitive to the touch, I bet Mr. Steve just loves to suck them hard.

Monee bits her lips and try not to move as the young woman shaves her armpits, and with every breath she takes, her chest heaved and her huge soft tits would go on wiggling mere inches from the girl's pretty face. Sunita inhaled deeply, finding for herself it that even she, a woman can sense and being drawn to Monee's womanly and even on a level, motherly charm.

No wonder Steve likes her, she told herself as she finished with shaving Monee's right armpit and moving to the left. Carefully Sunita removed all of the older woman's armpit hair and carefully rubbed some baby oil to prevent itching. After 10 minutes, the young woman washed Monee's armpits with warm water and soap, and toweled them dry.

mpsaab
mpsaab
100 Followers
12