Make Me Pregnant

Story Info
Sis-In-Law wants a baby.
2k words
4.35
744.8k
146

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you see, we have a problem?"

My brother Darren and sister-in-law Amy were around the house explaining certain difficulties to me. I was off work for the day, missing seeing my sexy girlfriend there for the benefit of a shopping trip later in the day.

Darren was a large chap, around eighteen stone and certain medical issues that came with that meant he was now pretty unable to have kids. Their first shot at IVF had been unsuccessful because the hospital had screwed up, and because of that, they'd been given a second free shot on the condition Amy was impregnated with fertile sperm.

I suppose you can see where this is going, and I could see it from a long way off. The upshot was, Darren was completely infertile, and Amy was the opposite.

"Right," I said slowly, hoping I was wrong and giving them every chance to correct themselves.

They looked at each other, and Darren left the dining room table we were sat at to go into the living room alone. Amy, a thin but actually quite beautiful woman about six years older than me, smiled nervously and lent over the table towards me. "What are you thinking?"

"I'm not thinking at all, I'm relying purely on what you tell me," I replied difficulty, leaning away and folding my arms defensively.

She smiled, and sat up straight. "We want children, and adoption is not really an option because I can have kids. It's just... Darren can't." I carried on looking at her, not sure I wanted to hear what she was going to tell me. And my girlfriend Rachel would go berserk at the thought of me sleeping with another woman. "Can you?"

"I don't know, I haven't tried yet," I replied awkwardly.

"You and Rachel are serious, aren't you?"

"To a point. She doesn't want kids though, and we're way from that point in our relationship anyway. I'm only 22, she's a few months younger..." I trailed off just before Amy cut in.

"How would she feel?"

"About what?"

Amy now giggled, and leaned back towards me. "Alright, you know what we're asking of you, so I don't have to spell it out. Come on."

"You want me to donate sperm?"

"Yes. You'll have to come to Exeter with me and Darren, and take his place."

Darren re-entered the room holding his mobile phone. "That was the hospital," he said solemnly. "The appeal board have stipulated that the IVF go ahead only if both of us are fertile. As we're not, we've had it taken away from us."

Devastated, both left and soon afterwards, I left for the nearest city centre to spend some of my latest pay packet. I thought a lot about them, and a little about Rachel; soon realising why our relationship still wasn't that serious after 18 months together and why I'd actually see myself donating sperm to be injected into my sister-in-law.

I deducted that the only reason I wouldn't do it was the whole incest thing. I knew immediate family was illegal, but did in-laws count also? I really wasn't sure, and I wasn't about to ask a lawyer, but in any case, it kinda didn't matter now.

My parents were away for the weekend, so when I got home, it was late Friday afternoon and I had the house to myself for two days. I rang Rachel, a white chick who looked black thanks to a stunning tan, and asked if she fancied coming over for the night. She said no, and didn't explain why, but this was how things usually worked.

I was sat on my own, watching my favourite team play rugby and cheering them on quite loudly when I heard the back door open and shut. I peered back over the sofa to see Amy -- looking absolutely adorable I must admit, in her cute blue hat -- peeking through the door into the living room.

"Amy, hi," I said as if we hadn't had the conversation we'd had earlier.

"Darren's gone to bed, he's working stupid hours this weekend, can I come in?"

"Of course, you don't need to ask," I replied with all the geniality I could muster, beckoning her in to remove her jacket and hat and sit next to me.

"Sorry about earlier, just leaving like that," she said after a while.

"That's okay, don't apologise. Darren looked upset."

"Yeah, he's taken it the hardest. Blames himself, understandably... he's like 'oh it is because of me, I'm shooting blanks and can't even make kids, I'm fucking pathetic'."

"It's not his fault."

"I know that, you know that... but hey. You know," she said with a burst of breath like she was summoning up the courage to say something, "there is a way around the whole no-IVF thing."

"Oh yeah?" I said innocently, then it hit me and I couldn't afford to act coy. "Oh no, oh no, oh no," I added immediately. "You want us to have sex?"

"I know you'd be cheating on Rachel, but come on, how serious are you about her?"

"I'm not sleeping with my sister-in-law."

"You wouldn't, you'd be sleeping with me, that's kinda different."

"You're my sister-in-law."

"I know, but... I think our relationship feels different to that."

"I guessed so, you want to shag me," I shot back.

"Oh Grant, don't be like this... I want kids and this is the only way this will happen."

"Can't you go out and get pissed, falling into a toilet cubicle with some weird guy and get up the duff from him?"

"No, I want you for a reason," she said, leaning towards me and placing a hand on my knee. I was ashamed to say I was enjoying it and was already feeling a little stir in my pants. "I fancy the ass off you, you're so handsome, and I've seen you checking out my ass sometimes. Forget Rachel... tonight it's just us."

She stood up, glancing at my crotch to see a slight lump in my jeans, and then pulled her top off over her head, and tossing it to the floor. She put on her sexiest face, and started slowly unbuttoning her jeans. I felt myself getting harder and harder, and soon forgot about Rachel. As her fifth and last button was undone, I unwittingly groped at my own crotch to move my now hard knob into a more comfortable position. Her jeans slipped down her slender legs as she bent over to move them off, and soon she was stood in sexy blue lacy underwear and some cute pink knee-high socks. She smiled at me, and I actually smiled back before stopping myself. She moved to me, and almost fell onto me; propping herself up over me with her hands on the back of the sofa, and leaning in for a kiss. I couldn't believe it as my lips touched hers gently, and then our tongues penetrated even more so. I stroked her hair as we snogged; Amy letting go with one hand to undo my jeans and take my knob from out of my pants. She sighed, told me I was huge and then stood up before kneeling before me. She stroked my cock back and forth, sticking her tongue towards it as if to tease me, and then lifted it up so she could suck on my large balls. Rachel and I didn't work like this in the bedroom; we didn't do sensuality, just straight-out 'get naked and let's fuck' sex in bed. The most adventurous or different we'd ever got is banging in the back seat of her car outside her house one night, let alone foreplay on a sofa. My balls entered her mouth and she sucked and licked them, still grabbing my thick shaft and moving my foreskin up and down with a sensuality I'd never felt before.

Soon, though, her mouth left my balls and inhaled my knob in a passionate act, almost like she was trying to bite it off only she was bucking her head up and down like some crazed slut. I wondered what Darren would think if he saw Amy giving me head, and I wondered what Rachel would think of a girl giving me head; something she thought was disgusting. Oh fuck them, I thought, enjoying this so much. Fuck my brother, he couldn't please his wife. And fuck my girlfriend, I work with her and we can still fuck, but fuck denying my true feelings. Already Amy was pleasing me better than Rachel ever had. I started to loosen up, removing my top to reveal a pretty toned and trim body. Amy definitely seemed to appreciate sucking a fit guy's cock after years of just my brother's. Too soon, though, she stopped and grabbed my jeans and boxers to remove them from me. Soon, I was naked to her incestuous mercy, and my horniness and libido was fast escaping from me.

I stood, and grabbed her to me for a passionate kiss; our lips barely touching as or tongues embraced like my hands embraced her fine ass. With an unsurprising expertise, I undid Amy's bra with just one hand and it dropped to the floor; exposing wonderful pert, if tiny, B cup titties that I lent down to kiss, lick and suck upon. She moaned my name as I nibbled on her erect nipples, still stroking her ass with one hand as I groped her other tit with the other. My other hand descended around the back of her again and as I worked my tongue down to her bellybutton, I grabbed the waistline of her lovely blue thong and slid it down her legs to her ankles. My head was by her adorable crotch; a mostly shaven haven of sexuality with a tiny strip of bush I stroked with my fingers before sliding my hand between her toned thighs and onto her fantastic pussy. Her clit was right in my face, and I delighted in sucking upon it; feeling her moistness on my tongue immediately as I slid a finger into her immediately.

"Oh yeah, fuck me with your finger Grant," she squealed. "It won't be the only thing you'll fuck me with tonight. Ooh baby, lick my cunt, you lick pussy so fucking well."

I reached up to grab her tits again, and she held my hand to her breast, still moaning my name as I continued to mercilessly lick her pink, swollen pussy lips and fuck two fingers inside her. Soon, she had a large scream, pulled away and for a frightening moment, I wondered if she was reconsidering. She'd actually just come, and now she was looking at me with such a horny look, I thought she might just have me now. I was right; she pushed me flat on my back and straddled me so her dripping wet cunt wrapped itself around my moist knob. And I felt my cock penetrate my sexy sister-in-law. She screamed, told me she loved me, and carried on screaming as she rode me with a crazy passion I hadn't seen outside of the pornos I watched when Rachel wasn't around. She was riding me so hard; even her pert titties began to bounce until I grabbed them. She licked her fingers and put them to her clitoris; rubbing herself as if she needed pleasing more than my dick could please her, but she must have known I couldn't hold on and when she fucked my cock deep into her and screamed the whole street down, I moaned her name, told her I loved her back and exploded inside her. She continued to pulsate on me, and I could see cum seeping from out of her; a mixture of my unprotected seed and her cum. She fell off me and just lay there beside me.

"I think you just made me pregnant," she panted almost incomprehensibly. I chuckled, and replied, "I think it would be better to make sure, though." She looked at me with a horny grin. "Lead the way."

To be continued?