Making a Whore: Panty Request

Story Info
A trick requests a girl with used sexy panties.
2.6k words
4.62
44.6k
16

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a series although each story is complete on its own. Some readers have mentioned that there needs to be more detail on Vivienna. This detail is provided in the first part of this series : the Interview.

I hope you enjoy this story. Comments that are provided help me in my writing. If you liked this story, please vote as well.

*

Vivienna stepped out of the cab, checking the address on her mobile phone just to make sure. The hotel was in one of the seedier parts of town but this particular area looked okay. Then again, it was early in the evening and the 'sleaziness' probably didn't start till much later at night.

She lugged her small bag out of the taxi and then on to her shoulder in one quick move. Glancing to the left and right, she ran across the road and into the hotel lobby. The lobby was sparse with a row of elevators right in front. Trying not to look to either side, she make her way confidently to the elevators and was glad that one of them opened even before she needed to press the button.

The ride up to level 8 was fairly quick and room 821 was just around the corner. She took a deep breath before she pressed the doorbell. She heard footsteps walking toward the door and then a slight pause before the door opened to reveal a gentle looking man wearing spectacles.

"Nice, very nice." He said as he welcomed her in. "Did they inform you of my special request?"

Vivienna smiled. "Yes," she said as she patted her bag. "that's what the bag is for."

She saw the man's eyes light up, almost in delight. "Sit, sit." He said to her as he pointed out the loan chair in the room while he himself sat on the bed. His hands were in his lap, as if not quite sure what to do with them. Vivienna decided she would take charge.

"So... what do I call you? Or would you just prefer Mister?" She asked in an indifferent manner.

"Um.. Mr Ste.. I mean just call me Paul. Paul is fine."

"Well, Paul," Vivienna said softly, placing emphasis on the name Paul. "I'm a dirty girl who's brought along some dirty things. I hear you like them."

Paul stared at Vivienna as she unzipped her bag and reached into it. She pulled out a pair of white cotton hi-cuts and teasingly swung them on her index finger.

"You want my panties?" She cooed softly, almost tantalizingly. "You want to smell my used, soiled panties?"

Vivienna turned the bag over and a few other panties fell out onto the floor.

Paul's mouth opened as if to say something but words failed him. He had asked the agency to send him a girl that would indulge in his panty fetish but this was more than he had hoped for. His cock throbbed hotly in his pants. Something that didn't go unnoticed by Vivienna. Spurred on by the reaction she was getting, she went on. "You like my panties that have covered my juicy pussy? What'cha wanna do with them? Smell them? Wrap your cock in them? Hmm?"

She stopped twirling the panties around her finger and with one deft action, flicked the panties off her finger and toward him. Paul made a grab at her panties and quickly brought them up to his face. He turned the panties inside out, searching for the gusset. A low groan emanated from his throat as he saw darkish stains on the otherwise white panties. He pressed it to his nose and inhaled deeply. The scent was heady and musky, causing his cock to jerk and throb. He sniffed again, intoxicated by the unmistakable smell of pussy. This was pure woman scent.

Paul grunted as he sniffed again and watched Vivienna slowly crawl along the floor, gathering up the panties that she had tossed out of the bag. Still on the floor, her hands slowly worked up to his crotch and cradled the lump in his pants.

"Ooohh... do my panties do this to you?" She cooed teasingly. Her hands fumbled around his zip, pulling it down and then pulling the pants down as well. Paul stood up to help her, finally stepping out of his pants. Next her hands moved to pull down the pair of blue underpants he was wearing, freeing his cock. It was Vivienna's turn to gasp. His cock wasn't very long but it was thick. It looked angry with the swollen veins running up the length and very apparent. His cock head was sticking out of the foreskin and was dark purple in colour, contrasting with the pale white of his cock. Pre-cum was already oozing out of the head.

She looked up at him still sniffing her panties and she felt a sense of power. She bent down and kissed the head of his cock, noticing how it jerked hotly. She stuck out her tongue and licked the pisshole, cleansing it of the precum. Paul pressed her panties against his face and groaned loudly.

This should be easy enough to handle Vivienna thought to herself. He'll probably shoot off after a few sucks the way he is groaning with my panties.

Opening her mouth, she covered the cock head with her lips. She bobbed her head downward, engulfing the whole cock. Her lips were stretched, such was the thickness of his cock. Thankfully it wasn't long and even with her mouth at the base of his balls, she could only just feel it at the back of her throat. She gave the cock a few sucks and then pulled out, looking up at Paul again.

"You like that?" She asked huskily. "You want more of my mouth?"

"Panties! More panties." Paul demanded. His voice sounded guttural, almost as if he was in a trance. Vivienna picked up the other three panties and passed them up to Paul. He grabbed them and examined them all in detail.

All the panties were dirty and well worn. She had known about this trick for a week and had kept these panties away from the laundry. She had also worn them to sleep each night, allowing them to marinate in her juices. Most, if not all of them had dried up pussy juice on the gusset.

Paul sniffed on the bright pink pair then held them to his cheek. These were soft and silky and had a whiff of perfume about them mingled with the sweet pussy juice. He set this aside and then picked up the blue pair with lace trimming. He examined the gusset and there were off-white coloured gunk contrasting against the blue material. He sniffed at the gusset and groaned loudly.

Next he picked up the black pair. This had a lace front and a cotton back. The gusset on the black pair was caked with dried pussy cream. Vivienna remembered that she had watched a porno wearing that pair, in preparation for this trick. She had then slept in it and worn it the next day too. No wonder they were so caked in her dried juices.

Paul started to gurgle as he sniffed the panties. His eyes rolled in his head and his breath started to become fast as he sniffed. Vivienna watched entranced as Paul stuck out his tongue to taste the dried gunk and then started to lick at the gusset. Vivienna wasn't sure if she was turned on by the sight or disgusted. The quivering in her belly told her that she actually found it very exciting and kinky.

With the panties still pressed on his face, Paul used his free hand to guide Vivienna's head back to his cock. She complied and started licking the shaft slowly, not taking her eyes of the wanton sight of Paul licking her used panties. She was juicing herself now and she wished that Paul would fuck her instead of just sniffing on her panties. Her hand moved under her skirt to stroke her pussy as her mouth engulfed his cock and her cheeks hollowed out, sucking hard on his thick dick.

Viv bobbed her head faster on his cock, expecting him to spurt into her mouth at any moment but her ministrations were not having the desired effect on him. He was obviously enjoying the blowjob but it didn't look like he was going to cum anytime soon. Not even when Vivienna started to jerk on his dick as she sucked. Paul's face was still buried in her panties only he kept alternating the pairs.

She decided she shouldn't need to work so hard on sucking his cock so she pulled off her mouth and used her hands to play with his balls.

"Don't you want a real pussy instead of my panties?" She goaded. "Come on, why don't you just fuck me."

Paul suddenly seemed to explode in a fit of rage. He flung one of the panties down at Vivienna before he stood up menacingly before her and grabbed her hand.

"I'll tell you when I want to fuck! I'll tell you when I'm ready!" He yelled out. His other hand was raised as if to hit Vivienna and she bent her head, waiting for the blow that never came.

Paul pulled her up and pushed her back on the bed. He pulled his shirt off, showing off a rather muscular upper torso. He pulled her skirt up over her hips and then he stopped and stared at the full lace white panties that Vivienna was wearing. These panties were just sheer lace all over. Very sheer, very white, very sexy. The white was a beautiful contrast to the coffee coloured skin around it. As Paul stared at the sexy panties, a thin smile, almost like a look of adoration played on his face. He reached up slowly to touch the panties and then ever so gently, he peeled them off her as if he was afraid he would damage them. He placed them carefully on the edge of the bed and then the look of adoration disappeared as he gazed back at Vivienna's almost bald pussy.

He grabbed her legs and pulled her toward the edge of the bed, lifting her legs and spreading them further apart. He stepped in between her splayed legs and worked his finger along her juicing gash. He bent down to reach for his trousers on the floor and fished out a condom from it. Putting it on his cock, he pushed forward until he worked his cock against the furrow between her legs. Once his cock had found the opening, he pushed in hard and fast. Vivienna gasped as her pussy lips were stretched wide by the girth of Paul's cock. He didn't waste any time and started to fuck into her cunt with fast and furious thrusts. The hard slapping sounds of flesh meeting flesh filled the room.

Vivienna's mouth started to oval out as she gasped and moaned. Her pussy was aflame with desire and she could feel the lava starting to build inside of her. Paul didn't lost pace at all and kept spearing into her. Vivienna's upper body started to strain forward as she felt the first orgasm build inside her.

"Unnnh...Unnnh... don't stop...I'm...I'm Cumming!" She cried out as her body shook in pleasure. She noticed Paul had stopped fucking into her and she wondered if he had cum. She looked down expectantly as Paul withdrew his cock and noticed that it was still rock hard and the condom still empty.

"Get on your fours." Paul commanded as he tapped her hips. Vivienna turned herself round and got on her fours, realising that aside from her panties, she was still fully clothed. Paul positioned her legs and then nudged his cock against her gaping pussy hole. Again he slipped in quickly, eliciting another gasp from Vivienna.

Paul grabbed hold of her hips and using them as leverage, started to pump his cock into her. Vivienna moaned hotly and grabbed the bedsheets with her hands as her passion filled body responded to the hard fucking. She came twice again before Paul pulled out of her. He tapped her on the ass again. She turned to look at him. He still hadn't cum yet!

"Y-you haven't cum yet?" She asked, almost incredously.

"Maybe you're just a lousy fuck" Paul shot back, with a nasty leer in his face. He positioned her on the bed again and rested her ankles on his shoulders. He pressed his cock forward and entered her slowly, this time taking his time and luxuriating in the feeling of her tight pussy. He picked up the white lacy panties that he had so carefully removed from Vivienna earlier and brought it to his face.

The gusset was damp with her juices and there was the strong smell of urine on them too. As he smelt the panties, his thrusts grew quicker. Vivienna groaned aloud.

"Cum...cum with me!" She moaned, almost pleading. "I want you to cum!!"

Paul suddenly grinned at her and covered her face with her own panties. He positioned the damp gusset over her mouth and nose. The strong smell of urine mixed with her womanly secretions invaded her nasal passages and she tried to turn away. Paul held the panties hard against her face, forcing her to breathe in her scent. His face was suddenly upon her own, licking the panties and kissing her through the panties. He could taste her woman flavoured panties and he suddenly grunted and his cock began spurting. Vivienna felt the pulsing of his cock in her pussy and she orgasmed again.

As Paul pulled his cock out of her, she quickly removed the panties from her face. She had actually been quite turned on by the whole act of being made to smell her own panties and in a kinky depraved sort of way, it had made her cum very hard.

As Paul cleaned himself up in the bathroom, she smoothened down her skirt and adjusted her clothes. Just as she was about to step into her panties, Paul stopped her.

"I'd like to keep those." He said softly, "If I may that is." He seemed to have returned to his soft demeanour after spilling his seed.

"What am I to wear back then?"

"Does it really matter? Go pantiless, flash someone on the way home." Paul laughed. "I want those panties. I'll give you 50 dollars extra."

Vivienna smiled at Paul and tossed him her panties. "You want to buy the other ones too?" She asked, winking at him.

"Nah. Those aren't as pretty as this one. And this is still wet too!" Paul grinned like a cat that had just got the milk as he toyed with her wet panties.

The panties were one of Vivienna's favourite pairs but seeing that she had made more than a 100% profit of them, she could well afford to buy a couple more. After all, she had only paid 19.99 for them and received 50 in return. The idea of a side income stream entered her head briefly.

She kissed Paul on the cheek as he paid her. "Call me again sometime," She smiled warmly at him. "I had fun."

Vivienna took the money from Paul and tucked it away in her bag. Not a bad days work where she actually for paid a lot more than what she had anticipated. The sex had been good too. In fact, she could feel her juices running down her pantiless cunt and onto her thighs. Who would have thought mild mannered Paul could be such a sexual animal and take so long to cum!

As she left, Vivienna realised that Paul had never even asked what her name was. She smiled ruefully as she realised that not all men wanted to know the name of the whore that had provided them with a service. After all, that's what she was to Paul. Nothing but a whore with nice panties...