Making It Real

Story Info
Couple goes from cuckold-type fantasy to reality.
3.9k words
4.17
119.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janders
janders
106 Followers

A.The Confession

"I have a confession to make," I said with a little giggle.

"Is that so?" Tom answered with mock concern. We were on the bed, me lying on my side with my face tucked into the nook between Tom's neck and shoulder. This is the position we use when we do "fantasy talk" as part of foreplay; it's easier for me to make up dirty, slutty fantasies when I'm not looking Tom in the eyes.

"Well," I continued, "ever since you started encouraging me to make up fantasies about doing things with other guys, I find that I'm actually thinking about doing things like that."

"Really?" Tom said, and this time the concern in his voice was real. "What do you mean?"

"Like, if I'm walking down the street and I see a nice-looking guy, in the past I might have thought to myself that he's cute or something, but now I can't help wondering how big his cock is, or wondering what it would be like to fuck him."

"I see," Tom said, with just a hint of excitement in his voice.

"And the other day, a guy from the cable company came to my apartment to replace the cable box with a new, hi-def one, and I just couldn't stop thinking about having sex with him. I noticed how big and rough his hands were, and I started fantasizing about him pawing at my breasts with those rough hands, or grabbing and squeezing my ass cheeks with them."

"Uh-huh," Tom muttered, starting to breathe heavily. I reached down and found that Tom's cock was rock hard, and started gently stroking it.

"We were all alone in the apartment, standing just a few feet apart," I continued. "I couldn't help thinking how easy it would be to reach out and put my hand on his crotch. I was sure he wouldn't object. I really wanted to pull down his jeans and suck his cock until he was about to come, then bend over and let him fuck me from behind."

"Did you do anything?" Tom asked, sounding excited but slightly bewildered.

"Of course not," I said, "but as soon as he left the apartment, I had to take off my clothes and masturbate. My pussy was soaking wet, and I came really quickly!"

"Wow!" Tom exclaimed; his cock was throbbing in my hand, and I realized I was getting moist between the legs as well.

"That got me wondering – what if I'd actually done it, or did something else like that? Would you be upset or hurt?" I was sliding my hand up and down the length of Tom's shaft, reaching down to fondle his balls every few strokes. He was so aroused that he had a little difficulty forming words to answer.

"Well," he managed to say, "I think part of me would be really turned on by it, but I might also be a little hurt, especially if I didn't know about it and found out later. For some reason, I think it might be easier for me to handle if I were present while you were doing stuff with another guy."

I was a little disappointed by his answer. I know it would have been easier for me to act on my fantasies when Tom isn't around, and I wasn't sure how such a scenario might come about where he was present. But I kept stroking his cock, and getting hornier by the minute. In a moment, Tom gathered his thoughts again and said, "I've seen ads in the free press for a swinger's club right in this neighborhood; maybe we should go to one of their parties, just to check it out."

"You really think we should?" I asked, trying not to sound too excited by the idea.

"Sure. We can go and just see what's going on, maybe fool around with each other if we feel comfortable enough. And if you feel the urge to do something with another guy while I'm watching or while we're doing things to each other, I'd be okay with that." Tom was breathing hard between words, and began letting out soft moans as I quickened my pace on his dick.

"Are you sure?" I asked, "I mean, would you want to set any limits, any specific things I shouldn't do?"

Tom thought for a few moments, then managed to say, "I think I'd get off on seeing you sucking another man's cock or being fucked by another guy, even in the ass. But I don't want you to kiss any other guys – for some reason, that seems much more intimate to me."

"I can understand that" I said. The idea that this visit to a swinger's club might actually happen was intoxicating, and I started rubbing my clit with one hand while continuing to stroke Tom's swollen cock with the other. But then suddenly I felt a sense of anxiety.

"Well, this brings up a fear on my end," I said. "I know you're turned on by the thought of me having sex with other guys, but I definitely don't get off on the idea of you having sex with other women. I'm worried that if we go to this club and I actually do something with another guy, you'll feel like you should be able to get it on with a woman there, and I don't think I can handle that." I said this somewhat nervously, aware that there was some unfairness about my attitude.

To my surprise though, Tom quickly reassured me: "Listen, I know that this is my fantasy, it isn't yours, and I really don't want to do anything to hurt you. So, if we go to check out this club, even if you do things with other guys I promise I won't have any sex with other women."

"You sure you're okay with that?"

"Absolutely," Tom answered.

This sounded almost too good to be true. I squirmed as I fingered my clit more vigorously, feeling Tom's rigid cock swelling in my hand as his orgasm approached. "You mean," I said in my sluttiest voice, "I can suck some guy's big cock right in front of you, and let him shoot his cum all over my face?"

"Yeah," Tom panted.

"Or I can let some stud fuck me hard in the ass while I gaze into your eyes?" I asked teasingly, stroking him faster.

"Uh-huh," Tom managed to whisper just as his cock began to convulse, sending thick streams of milky-white semen arcing over his chest. That sight plus the thoughts of sex with other guys racing through my head were all I needed to send me over the edge, and I moaned loudly with my own powerful orgasm.

As we caught our breath, I looked up at Tom seductively and slowly licked his cum off each of my fingers, savoring the salty stickiness. He watched me in a lust-filled trance. Then I had a sudden thought: what if Tom thought this whole conversation was just another of our talk fantasies? "You know, I was being serious just now," I said a little anxiously.

Tom looked me in the eyes and said, "So was I."

B.The Club

That Saturday night, we had a light dinner with some wine, then headed over to the club at about 9:30. Tom wore black jeans and a dark button-down shirt, and I wore a deep red sleeveless blouse, moderately low-cut, and a black and white mini-skirt, with no bra or panties underneath. It had been several years since I'd gone out "commando," and the sensation of the night air on my bare pussy made me feel simultaneously exposed, slightly aroused, and strangely confident.

We arrived at the address from the club's website and walked down a few concrete steps to what looked like the door to a basement apartment. Tom rang the bell. I glanced around nervously, feeling a mix of trepidation and excitement. In a moment a woman opened the door. "Hi, I'm Brenda" she said cheerily, "come on in!"

Brenda looked to be in her early 30s. She had shoulder-length blonde hair and was wearing a flowery mini-dress, and had a multi-colored tattoo on her left shoulder. We had already paid the admission fee when we registered on-line, so there was no awkward exchange of cash.

We followed Brenda down a dark hallway into a large, open room. There was a bar at one end, and a small dance floor with a DJ setup in the center of the room. There were also small tables with chairs, and a padded bench seat running along the wall. All in all, it looked a lot like an upscale strip club. There were a couple of smaller alcoves off the main room where you could have a little privacy.

About 20 or so people were present, some sitting at the little tables, some milling about. Tom and I walked around to explore, and found a doorway off the main room that led to a hall with individual dorm-style rooms along it, I guess for even more privacy, when things got serious.

We got drinks and sat at one of the little tables. Before long, the music started up, and people started getting up to dance, some in couples, some in groups of 3 or 4, and some by themselves. I noticed that our hostess Brenda was on the floor dancing with a girl and a guy. As I watched, she peeled off her blouse, exposing her shapely tits.

Brenda started making out with the girl while the guy felt up her breasts, the three of them dancing all the while. I noticed other dancers begin to take off articles of clothing and start kissing and groping; things were really starting to heat up!

As we sat and watched, Tom put his hand on my leg and gently rubbed my inner thigh; I was keenly aware that his fingers were only inches from my pussy, which was getting wetter by the moment. Tom motioned with his eyes toward the other side of the room; I looked up and saw several couples retiring to the alcoves. I smiled and nodded at Tom; we stood up, and he took my hand and led me toward one of the alcoves.

We sat down on the bench seat along the wall just inside the opening, so we could continue to watch the action in the main room. There was already another couple deeper in the alcove, kissing each other passionately and seemingly oblivious to our presence.

Tom smiled at me, and then started kissing me and gently stroking my hair and face. From our position, I could see the other couple in the alcove out of the corner of my eye. The girl was dressed pretty slutty, with a short black mini-skirt, a low-cut purple blouse and black spike heels. She was a wavy-haired brunette and had long, milky white legs and a small diamond stud in her nose. The guy was wearing blue jeans and a dark shirt. Their hands were all over each other while they French kissed passionately. As I watched, the guy slipped his hand up under the girl's blouse to feel her tits, and she started rubbing his cock through his pants.

Watching them was really turning me on. I motioned for Tom to check them out; trying not to be too obvious, he quickly glanced over at them. Emboldened, Tom began kissing me more forcefully and his hands began to roam over my body. He squeezed my tits and rubbed my back as he plunged his tongue deep in my mouth. Breathing heavily, Tom put his hand on my thigh and slipped it up beneath my skirt.

As Tom reached my soaking pussy and began to gently rub my clit, I saw the girl nearby unzip her guy's pants and bend over to take his hard cock in her mouth. I glanced back toward the dance floor where a throng of partly naked bodies writhed and gyrated, with hands and mouths groping, kissing and fondling breasts and buttocks. I had to gulp for air as my head began to spin with erotic overload.

Then Tom knelt on the floor, spread my legs apart and pushed my skirt up towards my hips, exposing my pussy. He buried his face in my snatch and began hungrily lapping at my clit and cunt lips. I looked over at the other couple again; the girl was really going to town on the guy's cock, pumping it with one hand as she sucked, licked, and drooled saliva over it.

Closing my eyes, I leaned my head back against the wall and focused on the feeling of Tom's tongue on my cunt. My mind's eye was filled with images of cocks, tits and asses, as the pounding of the music vibrated my whole being, enhancing the sensations coming from my pussy.

I opened my eyes and saw that a tall young man had sat down on the bench across from me, on the other side of the alcove. He seemed to be watching me and Tom with intense interest. In moments, he unzipped his jeans and took out one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen.

Tom often tells me I have a thing for big cocks, and I always deny it, but the truth is he's right. I get really turned on by the way a big, hard cock looks and feels in my hands, the way it feels stuffed in my mouth, the way it fills my cunt when I'm being penetrated by one. This guy had a big, beautiful dick that must have been 8 or 9 inches long and as thick as a rolling pin. I was mesmerized by the sight of him stroking his giant tool as Tom lapped away at my pussy.

Suddenly, I looked up at his face and saw that the guy was grinning at me, obviously pleased by my interest in his cock. I smiled back sheepishly and then closed my eyes, feeling a little embarrassed at being caught ogling his equipment. My embarrassment quickly faded away and was replaced by the pleasurable sensations of Tom's mouth on my wet pussy. I felt my inhibitions at being in a somewhat public place ebbing as I became more and more aroused.

Something made me open my eyes, and I was startled to see the young man standing right next to me, holding his huge cock in his hand. He smiled down at me knowingly, and I returned his gaze, the last traces of my embarrassment being replaced by desire. I opened my mouth and licked my lips suggestively, locking my gaze on the head of his cock. Having been given the green light, the guy moved forward, propping one knee on the bench next to me to bring his cock closer to my face.

For just a moment I hesitated, looking down at Tom with his face buried in my twat, oblivious to what was happening between me and the young man. I thought to myself, 'Well, I guess there's no turning back now.' Then I opened my mouth wide and swallowed as much of that enormous cock as I could. It felt hot and rock hard, and tasted faintly of dick sweat and urine, all of which I found incredibly arousing. The guy's prick was so long, I could only manage to get a little more than half of it down my throat. I grabbed the base of his thick shaft with one hand and started stroking it while pumping up and down with my mouth, slobbering saliva over his cock.

It felt deliciously naughty having another man's cock in my mouth while Tom ate my pussy. I wondered what it would feel like to have that massive tool in my cunt. The young man placed his hands on my head, guiding my sucking motions and trying to drive his cock as far as possible into my throat. My eyelids closed as I slipped into a sexual trance, abandoning myself to all the myriad sensations of Tom's tongue and lips on my pussy and the stranger's hard cock in my hands and mouth. I felt an orgasm approaching, and from the young guy's heavy breathing I knew he was going to come soon too.

I started jacking his shaft faster with my hand, while sucking and licking the bulbous tip of his cock. His huge rod seemed to grow even bigger as he was about to explode with an orgasm. Then he groaned, unleashing a torrent of semen into my mouth and all over my face. The stinging heat of the cum splattered on my face merged with the sensations coming from my hot pussy, enveloping my whole being in a wave of sensual warmth. I let go completely and gave myself over to a blindingly intense orgasm, experiencing a tremendous feeling of release.

----------------------------------------------------------

I felt the pounding of the music through my knees on the carpeted floor as I licked and sucked on Marisa's clit and cunt lips, my face coated with her musky juices. While licking her clit, I was able to look out across the top of her thigh and see the other couple in the alcove. As I watched them, the girl stopped sucking the guy's cock, and hiking up her skirt, she climbed onto his lap, facing him. Pulling her thong strap to one side, she slowly impaled herself on his rigid cock. Bouncing up and down on her guy's dick as he thrust upward, she began to moan in time with his thrusts. I was so turned on by the sight I could feel my hard cock straining against my jeans, that little bit of friction making me feel almost like I could come.

I shut my eyes and focused on eating Marisa's pussy. I swirled my tongue against her clit, and she gyrated her hips to match my movements. I could just barely hear Marisa's soft moans drifting through the dance music. After a few moments, I realized she was no longer moaning. I opened my eyes and looked up, and was shocked to see a tall, young guy standing next to Marisa with his cock in her mouth! I felt a surge of jealousy and paused in my oral ministrations, but as I watched Marisa giving head, her eyes squeezed shut as she bobbed up and down on the guy's enormous cock, the jealousy gave way to an incredible feeling of arousal.

I redoubled my oral efforts, keeping my eyes on Marisa sucking the guy's cock. Watching her sucking off a total stranger while I ate her cunt turned me on in some deep, primal way. The guy started panting as Marisa stroked his cock faster and faster with one hand while flicking her tongue all over his cockhead. Suddenly, the guy groaned and shot streams of cum into Marisa's mouth and all over her upturned face. That seemed to trip Marisa's switch; she grabbed the back of my head and grinded her pussy hard against my mouth as her body convulsed in orgasm, still holding the guy's huge dick in her other hand, its swollen head pressed against her lips.

When her orgasm had faded away, Marisa opened her eyes. She licked the last drops of cum off the guy's cock and released it from her grasp, then smiled up at him. He smiled back and wiped some of his cum off Marisa's face. Then he put his dick back in his pants and zipped up. He turned and nodded at me in a friendly way, and then was gone.

I stood and tried to speak, but was so worked up that I could hardly make words come out. "What?" said Marisa, trying to decipher my mangled speech.

"Let's go to a room," I managed to croak.

"Okay," she said, "just let me go to the bathroom to clean up." She still had droplets of cum spattered on her cheeks and forehead, and a glob in her hair.

"No," I said firmly, "leave it." Marisa looked surprised. I grabbed her hand and led her out to the hallway with the dorm-style rooms. I hurried down the hall, practically dragging Marisa along, until I found a vacant room.

As soon as the door was shut, I pulled Marisa's body against mine and started kissing her with frantic urgency. She returned my kisses with equal passion, reaching down and rubbing my hard-on through my jeans. Her mouth tasted like semen, which I found strangely erotic. Suddenly, Marisa dropped to her knees, undid my belt and yanked my pants down, not even bothering to unzip my fly. I shoved my straining cock into her mouth and began pumping in and out in a frenzy.

I was so close to coming. "No," I thought, "I want to fuck her cunt." I yanked Marisa up off the floor, turned her around and shoved her forward onto the cheap cot, on her hands and knees. I pulled up her skirt, exposing her beautiful, round ass, and grabbing hold of her hips, plunged my cock into her sopping pussy.

She cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I fucked her hard and fast, and she reached back and rubbed her clit with her hand. She climaxed first, her cunt contracting around my cock as she squealed. When I could hold out no longer, I pulled out and shot several huge spurts of cum onto her back, some of it getting on her skirt and blouse and some running down the crack of her ass. I sat down on the edge of the bed in a daze, with my pants around my ankles and my dick in my hand. Marisa lay on the bed, smiling at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now can I go clean myself up in the ladies room?" I asked Tom once again.

This time he nodded weakly and said "Sure." After cleaning the semen off my clothes and hair as best I could, I met Tom outside the bathroom door. "Let's go home" he said, looking drained.

As luck would have it, we ran into Brenda on our way out. "Hey, did you guys have a good time?" she asked.

"Yes, we had a lot of fun," Tom replied, smiling politely.

"Great! Come again soon!" Brenda exclaimed, winking at us just in case we didn't get the pun. Neither of us spoke as we walked back to the apartment, and I began to worry that Tom was having regrets, now that he was no longer in the throes of passion.

janders
janders
106 Followers
12