Making Kristy Ch. 7

Story Info
Sometimes divorce just happens.
1.6k words
4.24
34.4k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loraine and I hadn't had any sort of relations for over two months. And even though I had fantasized about sucking on that cum soaked pussy of hers and rubbing her pregnant belly- it was totally out of reach. Richard, my wife's boyfriend, had all of her time. I think she was falling in love with him.

The strange thing was, I wasn't hurt or sad but very happy for her.

I was busy with my own life. I had the store to run and in bed Andy kept me completely satisfied. Sometimes I thought that I loved him more than I could stand.

Then a week or two before her baby was due it happened, the turning point of our lives.

Richard was working a little late and I got home a little early. We tried a little small talk but that wasn't really working. For some strange reason she wasn't able to look me in the eyes and when the subject of Richard came up she quickly changed the subject.

"So how is Rich doing?" I questioned before Loraine got up and walked toward the kitchen.

"He's always working, it seems like we never have enough time together." She said and then disappeared in the next room. "Are you staying for dinner?"

She seemed a little uneasy and I felt it was my duty to relieve some of that anxiety. After all I was her husband, I mean wife, I mean… Well I was something to her anyway. "Are you and Richard okay?" I asked.

She didn't answer.

"You know that I love you don't you?"

"You are my best friend."

"Oh Kristy." She sighed and turned toward me with tears in her eyes. "We need to talk."

I had heard that tone in her voice before and like always it scared the hell out of me. I actually thought about turning around and running screaming into the next room- but I didn't. "Do you want to sit down?" I asked.

"I have something to tell you and I don't think you are going to be happy about it." She began and then paused. "I am so sorry about everything. I just wanted you to know that before…"

I took her hand and guided her toward the dinning room table.

"I love Richard, I love him more than anything in the world. He is the man I have always dreamed of having."

So far her news was coming as no big surprise. I had a feeling that things were headed in that direction when I moved out of her bedroom and Richard had moved in. However, I knew that she wasn't quite finished with what she had to tell me.

"I want to marry him." She sighed.

I took the news better than I had thought. As soon as she told me she wanted to marry Richard I knew that it meant she wanted a divorce from me. However this only made me think more of Andy and his proposal. Ever since I had "uncovered" Kristy being married to a woman didn't seem quite right. "I want you to be happy Loraine."

"I don't know if you will ever forgive me but there is something else I have to tell you." She continued with a sincere look of concern plastered all over her face. "This is what this is all about. Richard and I had planned this from the beginning." She cried.

I was a bit confused.

"Richard and I had been seeing each other for a long time before you found out." She said. "We came up with a plan so that we could be together. I had always known that you were a little feminine and we both thought that with a little coaxing we could convince that you make a much better woman than man."

Again I took her news easily. It didn't matter how I got from point A to point B all that mattered was that I WAS Kristy and I was happy about it.

"Even though I knew I could get you to wear panties and maybe a bra, I had no idea that it would be so easy for me to persuade you to completely dress and act like a woman. I mean look at you Kristy- you are beautiful- even more beautiful than me. It was so easy."

I just smiled and blushed.

"And then you started fucking Andy- I knew it wouldn't be long before you weren't satisfied with me."

I was speechless. She was right in everything that she had said. I was never quite the man for her. "I do love you Loraine and in a way I guess I will always love you." I said as I gently took her hand.

She looked into my eyes and with only the shortest of pauses she leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. It felt a little strange kissing my wife after all of this time but at the same time I was a little aroused. "You were everything to me." I managed to mumble through our tightly pressed lips.

Much to my surprise she cradled one of my breasts in the palm of her hand. I moaned and at the same time melted under her touch. After our electrifying kiss she stood up and took my hand and with a small tug she led me toward the outer room.

Everything was happening so fast.

When we were in the living room she reached around and took my enlarged 5-inch clit in her hand and started to slowly jerk it under my panties. "I need you again. One more time." She said excitedly.

Instantly I dropped to my knees and pressed my face against her crotch. I inhaled deeply and even through her maternity dress I could smell her sex. All I could do was franticly work my hand up her dress and into her moistened panties.

She assisted me by unclasping her dress and allowing it to fall to the floor. I took a moment to take in the beauty of her pregnancy. Her tight overextended belly was perfectly rounded and sculptured artistically. I was jealous- she had something I could never have.

As I rolled her panties down her leg she clumsily guided herself to the living room floor. I anxiously pressed my mouth to her mound and waited for her cream to fill my mouth.

We had only a moment before the front door opened and Richard announced his arrival.

At first I wasn't sure if this would ruin our brief but intense encounter but when Loraine pressed my face tighter against her dripping pussy I took it as a sign that what we started WOULD be finished.

I was unable to see Richard's initial reaction but after a few moments I noticed that he had moved over toward the front of the room and was staring down at his girlfriend. My eyes seemed to be locked on Richard and his reactions.

Loraine started to moan and purr as if she were on the verge of an orgasm while Richard unbuckled his pants and pulled his hardening cock from its confines. He forcefully stroked his member a time or two before he knelt down near Lorain's thrashing head.

I maneuvered my hand so that it rested atop her pregnant stomach and then forced my tongue deeper inside of her. Her taste was better than I had remembered.

Richard guided his member toward Loraine's pleading mouth and she parted her lips to allow him to guide his dick into her throat.

The three of us sprawled out on the living-room floor filled the area with the overwhelming scent of sex and it was causing my panties to spot with pre-cum.

Loraine's hips thrust upward toward my mouth as she began to convulse with her impending orgasm. Richard's ass cheeks tightened and his entire length disappeared inside her mouth. It must have been a very beautiful sight.

Loraine took a hold of his cock and removed it from her mouth. "I want you to fuck me." She demanded forcefully. "Now."

I made room for Richard so that he could lie down beside her and watched as he tried in vein to penetrate her. I guess with her being in her ninth month and me being in between her legs made it a little difficult. So I took it upon myself to give him a little assistance.

I noticed that his cock was warm and as I took him in my hand it felt like a million volts of electricity was shooting through my entire body. I gave the tip of his cock a quick kiss before I guided it inside of her. Loraine instantly began to scream and buck against his rod.

I had never seen her have such an explosive orgasm in my life.

This triggered a chain reaction. I pressed my lips gently against his balls just before he began to shudder and tremor as if he too were about to explode. I reached around and clamped down on his ass with my hand, in affect helping him to fuck my wife.

His muscles tightened and with a quick and fluent motion he yanked his dick from her pussy and jerked it in the direction of my face. The first waive of ejaculation sprayed my lips and my chin but somehow I managed to put my mouth around his dick just before the second spurt came- he flooded my mouth with his semen.

We didn't have much time to bask in the afterglow.

I looked up at Loraine and noticed she didn't look so good. Before I had a chance to say anything at all she pulled herself upright, grabbed her belly. "Okay fella's- It's time."

Both Richard and I were stunned. We somehow managed to stand up- that was when I noticed my panties were filled with cum. I stood there a moment before I smiled- "Looks like you are going to be a daddy." I said and then helped Loraine to her feet.