Making Mom Love My Strap-On

Story Info
Mom learns a lesson for dressing slutty.
2.4k words
4.32
582.1k
110
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexy Tanya
Sexy Tanya
103 Followers

What I am about to tell you is the true story of how I made my mother my personal slut and whore. That might sound odd to you at first, perhaps even unnatural, but I assure you that to me, it was all I have ever wanted and now the my mother is mine to do with as I please, I am quite happy and I know she is too.

First, let me tell you something about myself. My name is Tanya, and I’m 23 years old, half Italian, half Portuguese, I am about 5 foot 7, 110 pounds, with nice, perky tits and a plump, firm ass. My girlfriends have always envied the fact that my tummy is flat and my rump sticks out and fills out my jeans snugly, and indeed, more than one of them has enjoyed grabbing my ass as we’ve grinded our pussies together in moments of lust.

But I am getting off the subject, aren’t I? I’m sorry … I really can’t help it sometimes.

Anyway, I’ve been living with my mom ever since I broke up with my boyfriend last year. I never did go to college, and since the break-up, I have actually not really sought out men. Rather, I’ve preferred to rest in the arms of other women, or rather, have them rest in MY arms. You see, it’s nice being in control and not having to deal with men who think they are entitled to bossing you around. Maybe it would be okay if it were just in the bedroom, but it’s not. So I’ve enjoyed escaping that submissive role and getting what I want, regardless of how taboo it might be.

My mother, Nicole, had me when she was very young -- only 17. So she is just turning 40 and having a crises, I think. The last couple years, she has taken to dressing more and more provocatively, probably because she thinks she is showing her age and wants to feel desirable. And desirable she is!

You see, I’ve always felt very close to my mother. I still remember sucking at her breast as a baby and sitting on her lap as a little girl, and I’d still be nuzzling at her breast then, opening her robe. And even when I was older, even when I had the distinct impression that it was somehow wrong, I remember sitting on her lap and loving the feeling when she would put her arms around me, and sometimes, when I was lucky, her hand would come to rest on my crotch and she would fall asleep while I was still in her lap. And I would gyrate about and move my body so that her hand inadvertently slipped into my robe and touched my pussy. This was when I was still 13 or so, but she drove me crazy without knowing it.

And now, with her recent displaying of her sexy outfits, I’m being driven crazy again. You see, my mother -- even at 40, is a downright sexy, exotic woman. She is quite tall -- 5 foot 10 -- and yet a trim 115 pounds and long legs that seem to stretch a mile before finally reaching her ass, which is still nice and firm. She has bullet tits and rarely wears a bra around the house. Her hear is short and straight -- not curly like mine -- and it reaches down to her shoulders and sometimes covers her eyes when she bends over, making her look sexy as hell.

It’s a wonder my father doesn’t lift her up and carry her to the bed upon seeing her. But he is a bit older -- 47 -- and I don’t think he has the sex drive he used to have. I used to hear moans coming from my parent’s bedroom when I was a teenager, but I don’t hear them anymore and doubt that my mother is pushing him away.

Anyway, working at nights at a local movie theater and not having a boyfriend of my own, has afforded me an ample amount of time to look at and lust after my mother, who stays home during the day and has taken to wearing skimpier and skimpier clothes as she does her housework or runs her errands.

It was last month that I made my mother my slut for the first time, made her mine.

I was on the couch watching T.V., wearing a jean skirt and white tank top because it was hot outside. I also was wearing black one-inch heels because it makes me feel sexy, even if it is a bit uncomfortable around the house. At any rate, I was dressed appropriately for being such a sweltering day.

But then my mother walked out of her room, toting the vacuum cleaner and my jaw literally dropped when I saw what she was wearing. Nothing but these Daisy Duke shorts that were burrowing up the crack of her ass and showing off her well-toned, tan legs … which I told you before, are quite long and sexy. It was obvious to me that she was wearing no underwear and I could swear that I even saw a stray hair or two peeking out of her shorts -- they were that short.

And her top wasn’t that much better. Her bullet tits were bursting against the T-shirt, and sweat was going down her V-neck, making her look like one of those oiled up models, she was that gorgeous. And I couldn’t help but keep looking at her long legs and as she vacuumed the rug, moving her legs methodically back and forth, I began to lose my breath and gave my tits as squeeze as I watched her.

I had to do something. I had to teach her a lesson for doing this to me, for walking around the apartment like this. And so, without warning, I got up from my couch, clicking my heels over the wooden floor of the living room and into the dining room where she was bending over, pushing the vacuum under a chair. And I walked up behind her, without her knowing … and then a raised up my hand and brought it down on the bare flesh or her ass, which was hanging out of her shorts. I gave it a good crack and she yelped, dropping what she was doing and turning back to look at me.

“What was that for Tanya?” she asked incredulously, as I she didn’t know.

“That” I said “is for walking around like a slut, dressed like that.”

She gasped and looked at me confused. “Whatever do you mean? Why I never!”

“Mother” I huffed, “If you are going to dress like a slut, I am going to make you act like one. Now on your knees.”

She looked at me confused and I could see that she thought I was joking. So I walked behind her and gave her ass another crack with my bare hand, spanking her hard so it would sting. “I said on your knees bitch!” I yelled, and this time I shoved her to the floor, not waiting for an answer.

I was hovering over her now, my heels on the rug and her face level with my thighs. I could see her tits looking down at her shirt and her thighs pressed together as she sat helpless on the floor, bewildered.

“Take off my skirt mother,” I commanded.

She looked up at me confused and stuttered. “I don’t think that’s right Tanya … this is wrong.”

So I looked down at her and insulted her. “Mother, you are going to be my slut since you keep dressing like this. Why do you dress like this anyway? Is it because dad isn’t fucking you anymore? Is that it? “

“Why, I never!” she gasped, trying to get up off the floor, but I stomped my heel on the floor, in warning. “Tanya, I really don’t think this conversation is appropriate.”

“Mother,” I said. “Take off my skirt … this is the last time I’m going to ask. If you don’t take it off, you are only going to make matters worse, “ I finished.

But my mother was stubborn. “I’m not doing it Tanya,” she said, still on the floor. And with that, I’d had enough.

I grabbed her by her straight hair and pulled her up and led her by the hair to the bedroom -- MY bedroom. She cried as I tugged her in there and told me to stop, but she wasn’t going to have it so easy. I told her to take off her shirt, and she complied. I think she was getting afraid. And then I had her step out of her shorts, so that she was just wearing her black thong, which I hadn’t even realized she was wearing. She looked damn good in it I thought, as I licked my lips, seeing how it went into the crack of her ass.

I shoved my mother on the bed then and ignored her protests. I straddled her bare back with a thigh on either side and pressed my weight down on her. And then, with her face down on the bed and the sheets muffling her cries, I reached into my bedside drawer and pulled out a pair of nylons and tied her hands to the bedpost. And then I pulled out another pair and tied her legs to the foot of the bed.

So, there my mother was, just in her black thong, her face pressed against my bed, her legs and arms tied and her butt raised slightly in the air.

“I told you mother, that you would be punished if you didn’t’ follow my orders … now do you understand?”

Though her mouth was pressed against the bed and her words were muffled, I heard her sputter out, “yes, Tanya …”

Now it was time for some fun, I thought. I stepped out of my jean skirt and took off my tank top, leaving on just my black heels and black satin panties, which were low-cut, but not quite a thong like my mothers. And then I reached back into my bedside drawer and pulled out a harness that had a thick, 6 inch plastic cock at its end and I dangled it in front of my mother’s face, so she could see it well.

“What are you going to do with w-wwww-wwith that?” my mother stuttered.

“You know what I am going to do with it,” I told her. “I know why you have been dressing like this. You need to be fucked. And fucked nice, long and hard by someone who will give you what you want. And someone who will treat you like the slut that you are” I finished.

My mom maneuvered her head as best as she could in her tied state and whimpered, not protesting, knowing that she was helpless.

I stepped into my harness and it buckled it firmly, so that it rested snugly against my panties and was pressing nicely against my crotch. The plastic cock stuck up straight and was nice and thick. I walked in front of my mother, to the front of the bed, so that I was standing over her and the strap-on cock was just an inch away from her mouth.

“Suck,” I commanded her.

But she didn’t move, she just whimpered that it was wrong, that she could not do it, and so I reached back and gave her thong-covered ass a harsh slap with my open hand.

“Suck mother!” I commanded, and this time, she bent her head forward and took the plastic cock into her mouth.

“That’s it mother … that’s it” I cooed. “Make it nice and wet for your pussy, because that is where it is going next,” I said.

My mother just grunted and took the cock further into her mouth, deep throating it. I ran my nails over her back as she sucked the plastic cock, and I even thrusted back and forth, fucking her face a bit. She was really getting into it when I decided it was time to fuck her.

I took away the cock and she eyed it longingly as I walked to the back of the bed and got on it,, still in my heels, wearing my harness. I climbed so I was overlooking her outstretched legs and I gripped her ass and kneaded it before pushing her thong to one side. And then, grabbing a hold of her hips, I put the plastic prick’s head against her pussy lips and began rubbing her lips, making her nice and wet.

“Tell me you want it mother,” I said. “Tell me you want me to fuck you with this cock, to give you what you haven’t been getting. Tell me that you’re my slut!”

Her response made it clear that I had broken her.

“Oh yes … Tanya dear … give me your cock … fuck me dear … give me what I need, make me your slut!” she yelled, thrusting back her ass, begging me to fuck her.

I grabbed my mother’s ass and thrusted the plastic cock inside. I began fucking her with a steady pace, reaching up her back and pulling on her hair as I fucked her in my harness.

“Ohhhhh! Uhhgg …. Oh yes baby! Just like that.. Fuck me … FUCK MEEEEEEE!” she grunted, squirming against her restraints.

The harness was pushing against my own pussy, putting pressure on my clit and I sank the cock into my mother deeper … “you are my slut now mother!” I said, pushing into her deep and fast, riding her hard. “I want to hear you say it!”

“Yes … oh yes baby! I’m your slut! I’m your fucking whore! Do to me whatever you want. Use your mother!”

And use her I did … I drove the plastic cock as far as it would go into her and reached under her, grabbing her swaying tits and then spanking her ass … making it red. I fucked her for some time, my strap on buried in her ass, making her grunt and cum over and over, making her remember how it feels like to be fucked properly.

When I got tired, I took off the strap on, kept my mother tied and fell asleep next to her, and she fell asleep as well. When I woke up, however, I made her lick my pussy for the first time, but that is a story for another time … if you wish to hear it that is.

Sexy Tanya
Sexy Tanya
103 Followers