Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 01

Story Info
Steven takes a job with a wealthy woman.
18.4k words
4.7
214.8k
225

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

When I think back on my life I can't see how I ever came to this juncture. As a child my life wasn't so much different than most of the other boys I grew up with. In the end it took a radical turn that I'm sure very few other boys lives took.

My mother was a very warm and loving person. She always made me feel safe and I knew I was loved. Tragically she died when I was eleven years old when a drunk driver broadside her, killing her instantly.

My father was the exact opposite of my mother. Until her death he never touched me, though my mother told me constantly he loved me. After her death he only barely touched me but it was merely a handshake or a pat on the back.

Most psychiatrists would blame my father for my unruly teen-age years and I'm sure they would be right for the most part. I also know I didn't make things easy on him either. I tried hard to make him mad at me and I succeeded quite often.

I never got into trouble with the law, but that was more luck than because I didn't deserve it. Mostly I didn't care about any thing. I barely made it through high school with a D average. I skipped school regularly, but never enough to get into a lot of trouble for it.

Once high school was over I lay around till it was time to meet my friends and hang out till three or four in the morning. My father was not about to put up with that for very long. Two weeks after graduation he gave me an ultimatum. Either I find a job or I was out on the street. I was able to find a job as a waiter in a small dinner. It didn't pay much but it was a job and that was all my father had asked.

At the end of June my father hit me with the mother load when he sat me down and said. "Steven I'm being transferred to our offices in Virginia. You have until September first to find some where to live. I'm sorry but with all the trouble we've had, I can't take you with me. I know this would be the best for both of us." My father looked sad for a moment before leaving the room.

At first I thought he was kidding, but when I saw the sale sign on the front lawn of our house I knew he was serious. I tried to get him to reconsider or at the very least take me with him. He told me he couldn't stand the fighting and the bickering any longer.

I really didn't know what to do. I had a trust fund to pay for college but seeing my grades in high school were terrible I knew I couldn't get into any college. I would receive the money when I turned twenty-nine, but that was ten years away. My waiter job wasn't going to support me and I couldn't get any better work as again my grades came back to haunt me.

After a few weeks of udder despair I tried to join the military. That didn't work out either, as I was too short and too thin. In fact I thought the recruiter was going to laugh at my five foot four eighty-nine pound frame. And I was sure my shoulder blade length hair didn't win me any points. By the end of July I didn't know which way to turn. That was until my favorite customer came into the diner.

She had been coming in several times a week since I worked there. I also knew she had stopped in for several months. She seemed to know everyone by his or her first name and every one knew hers.

Tracy Morgan was a big tipper. She only had a cup of coffee or two but she always left a ten-dollar bill on the table when she left. The first week I work at the dinner she didn't sit at one of my tables but the second week she did and she had made sure to sit in my area ever since.

To say she was beautiful would have been an understatement. She was beyond that. Her hair was a honey colored blond that look so rich it made me want to reach out and touch it. She had a button nose, deep blue eyes and full lips. She stood six foot tall but I was sure she weighed less than a hundred pounds. Her legs were thin though very long and her waist was miniscule. She did have huge breasts that I was sure was at the very least a D-cup.

Tracy always looked like she was going to a meeting but she would tell me she was going to have lunch with her husband. I didn't need her to tell me she was married as I could see the ice cube on her finger. It was the biggest diamond ring I ever saw and I'm sure it cost a small fortune.

Her smile was warm and engaging and it seemed to bring a smile to my lips every time she smiled. She always asked how it was going with me and I could never tell her anything, but things were great, as nothing else seemed to bother me when she was around.

Now don't get me wrong. I knew there was no way Tracy would have anything to do with me sexually. I mean she was so far out of my league it was like we were on two different planets. But I also couldn't help thinking what it must be like to be in bed with her.

At the end of July even Tracy's smile couldn't lift me out of the doldrums I found myself in. Even the eight-dollar tip she left for the two-dollar coffee didn't help my mood. Tracy sensed there was something wrong but she didn't say anything at the time.

Just when my shift was ending Tracy came back and took a seat in my area. Even though I got her a cup of coffee I knew the next waiter would get the tip as my shift was over.

After placing the coffee in front of her Tracy grabbed my hand and said. "Steven after you clock out please have a seat with me." Before I could pull my hand from hers I told her I would.

After clocking out and getting myself a soda I sat down with Tracy. She smiled and said, "I noticed that you've seem preoccupied lately is there something wrong. Is there anything I could help you with?"

I couldn't look her in the eye as I told her there was nothing wrong. Tracy reached across the table, touched the side of my face with her well-manicured fingers, and said. "Don't lie to me I know there is something wrong. Now tell me what it is."

Don't ask me why but I started telling Tracy about my problems. She listened carefully and showed her disgust with what my father had done. I explained to her I was at fault for our poor relationship more than he was.

Once I laid my problems on the table for her Tracy said, "I understand about being a rebellious youth, as I was quite rebellious when I was a teenager. But as for you're problem I think I can help. You see I'm looking for someone to work around my house. You would be expected to clean and do wash as well as serve meals. There will be a few other things I'll want you to do from time to time but we'll get to those later. I'll pay you three hundred and fifty a week plus room and board, but you will be expected to be on hand from morning to late evening."

I couldn't believe my luck. She had just solved my problems in one step. With more enthusiasm then was proper I asked, "Are you serious?"

Tracy giggled and said, "of cause I serious. When can you start?"

"Right now." I told her joyously.

Tracy smiled that warm wonderful smile and said. "First you need to give notice here. Tomorrow I'll take you out to have you fitted for a uniform and next Monday you can start work."

"I guess I'll need to get a hair cut before I start working for you?" I asked.

Tracy took my ponytail in her hand and said, "That's not necessary. I like you ponytail. In fact I insist you keep it."

How Tracy knew I had the next day off was beyond me but I didn't ask. I told my manager I was giving notice. He thanked me seeing most people just quite on him. The next day Tracy took me to a men's clothing store where she bought several pairs of black pants and six white silk shirts. She also bought ten pair of satin men's briefs that I wasn't too fond of seeing they looked like panties. But again I wasn't going to complain.

Saturday was my last day at the diner. Sunday I spent the day packing up my stuff before Tracy came to pick me up at eight that evening. My father was happy to find out I had someplace to go and once more he said he was sorry for leaving me like this. We both knew it was for the best. Tracy picked me up at eight on the dot. After packing my few personal belongings in her trunk she drove out to the hills that surrounded the LA basin.

Her house was quite large and it sat on a rocky hilltop that over looked LA and further out the Pacific Ocean. There was a glass wall that separated the living room from the pool area. Tracy's bedroom also had a glass wall that gave it a breath taking view.

My room was a bit nondescript as it had only one small window. Though it did have it's own bathroom with a shower. It also had a queen size canopy bed though it looked rather feminine with the white lace boarder. There were satin sheets on the bed with a pink satin comforter. There was a TV in the room along with a recliner. There were two dressers as well as a desk and a makeup table.

In the closet I found my uniforms hanging along with five maid's uniforms. The maid's uniforms were quite sexy as they were very short and had lots of lace underskirts. I thought I wouldn't mind seeing some sexy little girl wearing those uniforms.

I was sure they were from the last maid that worked for Tracy, as were the heels that lay on the floor of the closet. That would also explain the pink satin comforter and the lace canopy over the bed. In the top draw of the first dresser I found women's lingerie. There were panties, bras and garter belts in an array of colors. It was hard to believe anyone would leave this all behind as it looked like it was brand new. In the other draws I found more women's clothing but it was mostly lingerie.

Once I had all my clothes put away Tracy came in and said. "I expect you to be up around seven. The cook will have breakfast ready by seven thirty and you will serve me breakfast in bed at seven forty five. After that I'll take you to each room and explain what you need to do. Get ready for bed as morning will come early." Tracy gave me a peck on the cheek before she left the room.

I took a shower and pulled on a pair of white cotton boxers as I though the black satin briefs were for my uniform. I climbed into bed though I wasn't the least bit tired, but I figured I would at least make a try at sleeping.

It was just past eleven when I heard the doorknob on my bedroom door turn. I couldn't see who was entering my room but by the smell of her perfume I knew it was Tracy. I felt her slid onto the bed next to me and the next second I felt her lips on mine.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I mean I had dreamed of this often since meeting Tracy, but to actually have it happen was unbelievable. Her lips were as soft as velvet and her tongue moved into my mouth like a snake.

We kissed for a long time before I had the nerve to move my hands over her breast. They were firm yet so soft and her nipples were rock hard. They felt like two ripe cantaloupes in my hands. When I squeezed her nipples slightly Tracy moaned into my mouth.

Tracy's hand moved down my stomach and came to rest on my cotton covered cock. When she did I felt her tense up and pull her mouth from mine. Once she caught her breath she said. "You didn't wear the satin briefs I bought you."

"I'm sorry Tracy I though I should only wear them with my uniform." I told apologetically.

Tracy squeezed my cock and said. "From now on you will always wear the satin brief I gave you. I like how they make a hard cock feel. Also from now on you will address me as Miss Tracy, after all I am your employer."

I though it was a little weird for me to call her Miss Tracy while we were making love but I wasn't going to question her. Instead I asked, "Do you want me to put on the satin briefs now?" Tracy told me she did.

I got off the bed and turned on the light so I could see what I was doing. Tracy had a hungry look in her eyes that told me she was excited. I went over to my dresser and slide the boxers off. When I slid the briefs up I found they were on the tight side and I had to work getting my hard on inside them. Tracy never took her eye off me.

As I went to shut off the light again she said. "No leave it on I want to see you. You want to see me too don't you."

I wanted to say hell yea I do but I slid into bed as I said. "Of cause I want to see you. What man wouldn't?" Tracy just smiled before leaning in and started kissing me once more.

Her hand wasted no time before it was once more on my cock. The feeling of the satin surprised me as her hand glided over my manhood. I'm not a big man in the cock department, only average really, but Tracy's hand made me feel huge. My own hand moved down between her legs and I found that she wasn't wearing panties at all and her hairless pussy was wet with her juices. I was quite surprised that she could be that turned on by me but of cause I wasn't asking questions.

1I was also surprised she didn't have any pubic hair. Every girl I've been to bed with, which was only two had pubic hair. The only ones I knew that didn't were in porn movies. It was a delightful surprise as I could feel her vaginal lips and her hard little clit.

We kissed and felt each other for a long time and several times I though I was going to lose it. Tracy seemed to know when that would happen and she would either move her hand to my stomach or my legs. Just when I thought I could take no more Tracy moved her mouth from my lips and started kissing her way down my chest.

She stopped at my man nipples to lick and suck them. How good that felt surprised me, as no one ever done that to me before. I was disappointed when her mouth moved further down to my stomach.

As Tracy licked my stomach her hand pulled my briefs down till they where down around my knees. I tried to kick them off but Tracy stopped me by placing her hand on my knee. Once I settled down she continued licking me till she was down around my cock.

As Tracy started licking my cock I looked down into her deep blue eyes. She stared up at me just like a porn star and made sure I knew she was watching me. When she took me in her mouth I almost lost it again but managed to hold on by a hare's breath.

God her mouth felt exquisite as she started sucking my cock. Her tongue moved rapidly over my cock as her lips moved up and down my shaft. At times she would pull my cock out of her mouth and lick the head like an ice cream cone. Other times she would suck on the head like a lollipop. Then there was the time I felt her suck me so deeply that I felt her lips at the base of my cock and the head was wedged inside her throat.

When I couldn't take anymore and I thought I was going to blow at any second Tracy pulled her mouth off my cock. By this point I was desperate to cum and I was pretty sure Tracy knew it, but she had other ideas.

Tracy straddled my waist and eased my cock inside her. At first her pussy was really loose and I thought my cock was going to be too small for her. The next second proved me wrong as I felt Tracy's cunt grab my cock in a vise like grip.

I never knew any girl to have that kind of control of her pussy muscles but Tray sure did. She squeezed my cock like a milking machine and she started to fuck me. I knew if she kept squeezing my cock like that I wouldn't last long at all.

It felt like she was trying to skin my cock and it felt amazing but all too soon I moaned deeply as I shouted I was going to cum. Tracy shout for me to hold it but I was too far gone by that point. I groaned that I was sorry as I started to fill her.

I must have passed out from the pleasure I received as when I open my eyes Tracy was frowning down at me. She sat perfectly still and I could see she wasn't too happy. I could feel my cock start to shrink as she said. "What about me? I want to get off too."

"I'm sorry," I told her pleadingly. "Your pussy was too much for me. I'll do better next time I promise."

"Next time, who said there'll be a next time. What about this time I'm horny too and I want to cum." She told me angrily.

"If I could do something right now I would but I need a few minutes." I told her.

"You don't need any time for what I have in mind," Tracy told me with a grin. "You can use your tongue till you dick is ready for round two."

I've eaten pussy before and I liked it so I quickly said. "Okay roll off and I lick you."

"I have a better idea. I'll just sit on your face and you can lick me from where you are. This way I can control the action." She told me as she started to get off me.

I've eaten pussy before and I liked how it tasted so I was willing to let her do what she wanted. It wasn't until she straddled my face that I remembered I had just filled her with sperm. Actually it wasn't until I saw a large wad of sperm dripping from her lips that I remembered it.

"Wait hold it," I told her desperately. "You still have cum in your pussy."

"I know silly I was there when it happen." She told me teasing.

I tried to push her away while saying. "You don't expect me to lick you after I came in you?"

"Why not it's yours? You would have expected me to swallow it if you came in my mouth. Now start licking."

I open my mouth to tell her no, but at the same time the wad that was hanging from her pussy lips fell off and landed in my mouth. I tried to spit it back out but Tracy sat firmly on my mouth, effectively sealing my mouth with her pussy. I had no choice but it swallowed what was in my mouth. At the same time I felt another large wad of cum seep out of her and into my mouth. This too I swallowed, as I didn't see anyway out of it.

Each time I swallowed more dripped out of her. As I got over my disgust I realized this wasn't that bad. In fact it tasted kind of nice. There was a slight bitter taste like beer, but there was also a sweet taste like honey. Before I realized it my tongue was licking out her hole as it searched for more of the mixture.

I felt Tracy flex her pussy muscles as she said, "That's my girl lick my pussy clean." I tried to figure out why she said girl but another flow of thick sperm came out of her.

A few seconds later I felt Tracy flex again but this time the flow was thinner and sweeter. I knew this for her own cum, as it didn't taste the same. At the same time her body shook as her orgasm hit her. She orgasm three more times before she finally rolled off my face.

She lay her head on the pillow to regain her breath before saying. "That was wonderful. I think you should clean my pussy every time you cum inside me. I know you liked it too."

"No I didn't." I told her. I know it was a lie but I had to say something. I mean a guy's not supposed to like that sort of thing right.

Tracy slapped me on the face hard before she said. "Steven lying is the worse thing you can do in this house and I will not stand for it. My husband will stand for it even less. Now admit that you liked it or I punish you for lying. Beside you can't hide it when you dick is rock hard."

I rubbed the side of my face where she slapped me but at the same time I looked down and saw she was right, I was hard. "I'm sorry I lied. " I told her.

Tracy smiled and said, "It's okay this time. I know you were just being a man and a man isn't supposed to like cum. From now on no more lying okay."

"Okay," I told her. "About your husband aren't you worried about him finding us together."

Tracy pinched my left nipple between her fingers and said, "No silly, he's away on a business trip and won't be back until Friday. Now kiss me and don't worry about Mark."

Tracy started kissing me once more. We kissed for a long time before she mounted me once more. This time she didn't grip my cock as tightly with her pussy as she did the last time so I lasted a lot longer. Also this time she would stop when I got to close and offer me one of her nipples to suck.

After Tracy had several orgasms she let me cum in her pussy once more. After we were done she sat on my face once more so I could clean out her pussy. Tracy really seemed to enjoy this, as she came twice more before rolling away. She kissed me on the lips before tell me to have sweet dreams.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers