Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
Stephie discovers what her employers do for a living.
11.9k words
4.75
115.7k
50

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

Sunday morning I woke up with some one licking my ear. When I open my eyes I saw it was Tracy who was doing the licking. I smiled up at her then I saw the clock on the bedside said it was after ten.

I jumped up and said as I tried to get out of bed, "I'm sorry Miss Tracy. I'll get your breakfast right away."

Tracy pulled me back onto the bed and said, "It's okay sweetie. Mark always brings me breakfast in bed on Sundays. Since you two made love together last night he'll bring you breakfast too. Now just lie here and wait he shouldn't be very long."

"Shouldn't I help him," I asked.

"No honey you just stay here and look pretty for him. All you have to do is eat what he brings in. He always makes me a big breakfast on Sundays even though he knows I only eat toast and fruit during the week. We have to eat it or he'll pout the rest of the day. After breakfast you and I will take a bath together and we'll lie out in the sun for a few hours. No work today seeing it's Sunday." Before I could say anything to her Mark came into the room with a cart filled with food.

Mark had made a large breakfast all right. We had pancakes scrabbled eggs toast coffee sausage and bacon. By the time we were done eating I was so full I doubt I could eat another bite. Mark kept kissing both of us as he served each part of the meal. It was a rather nice thing he did and I could see why Tracy loved him so much.

After breakfast was over Mark took the plates back to the kitchen. Tracy and I went into the bathroom where we started filling the tub while we gave ourselves enemas. Once we flushed ourselves we climbed into the bath together. It was my first bubble bath since I was a child. I could see why Tracy took one each morning. It made me feel so pampered.

While Tracy and I soaked in the tub I said, "I thought about what we talked about last night. I would like to become a girl or as close as I can get to one."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," Tracy told me as she held me in her arms. "I know I like you better as a girl and Mark would never look at you as a boy again after last night. But before you convince yourself this is what you want you should talk to Maria. I'm sure she can answer any questions you may have about becoming a transgender girl."

I knew Maria's brother like to dress up as a girl. So I figured Tracy was telling me this since Maria had first hand information on the subject. I also figured Tracy was right about me talking to Maria.

After we got out of the tub Tracy and I put on bikinis before going out to the pool area. Mark was already lying on the chase lounge soaking up the sun. Once he saw Tracy and I he asked if we would put oil on his back.

Seeing Mark was naked Tracy stripped off her bikini but told me to leave mine on seeing I would look too much like a boy if I were naked. She said if I had breasts, it would be okay to go topless around Mark, but never bottomless.

Before lying down in the sun Tracy and I lovingly coated Mark's back butt and legs with a liberal amount of tanning oil. I then did Tracy's back legs and bottom before she did mine.

We lay out in the sun till almost two in the afternoon when Mark stood up and said, "I think I had enough sun for one day. I'm going to get a beer and go watch a movie. Either of you girls want to join me."

Tracy stood and said, "Sound good to me. Lets go shower first to get this oil off." After taking Mark's arm Tracy turned to me and said, "Stephie why don't you shower off and put on something short and sexy and meet us in the den. I'll get our beverages."

I had no idea what I was going to wear but when I came out of the shower I saw that Tracy had been in my room and already picked out an outfit for me. On the bed was a plain button down white shirt and a short plaid skirt. There was also a pair of knee length white socks and a pair of white tennis shoes. A white satin and lace bra and matching panties completed the outfit.

It didn't take me long to get dressed and once I was I looked like a schoolgirl in the outfit. When I put on my make up I did it a little heavier than I normally would have. For some reason I felt like looking a little sluty in the outfit. I knew girls that looked like I did would have turned me on.

Once I was dressed I made my way to the Den where Tracy and Mark were already waiting. Tracy was sitting on the sofa dressed in a very short skirt and a tight tank top. Mark was wearing a pair of silk boxers and nothing else. Not that he needed anything else, as he looked delicious.

Mark was standing by the components for the home entertainment system putting in a DVD. Tracy waved me over to the sofa. Once there she pulled the shirt out of my skirt and unbuttoned the bottom three buttons. She then tied the tails of the shirt into a knot under my breast. She then unbuttoned the rest of the buttons so my bra was exposed.

Tracy then had me sit on the sofa and said. "You look very sexy, I hope you don't mind I picked out your outfit for you. I wasn't sure you knew what I wanted you to wear."

"No I'm glad you did as I wasn't sure what to wear." I told her.

Tracy pulled me into a hug and said, "Don't worry my sweet before you know it, it will be second nature just like it is for me." We kissed passionately for a few seconds before Mark sat down and started the movie.

The first scene of the movie was of a girl walking down the street. The girl looked tall with long slender legs and a really nice body. She looked to be in her late teens to early twenties with long blond hair that she keep tied up in a ponytail. For some reason I felt like I knew the girl, she looked familiar but I couldn't place her.

The girl was window-shopping and after a few minutes walked into a shoe store. She tried on a few pairs of shoes with the help of a young man who was in his early to mid twenties. He wore a mustache and was well built with a very muscular body. Again I felt I knew that man, as he looked familiar as well.

What happen next was not what I would expect but I should have realized what kind of movie we were watching. The acting wasn't very good and the dialogue sounded too mundane. But it wasn't until the camera panned up the girl's legs that I realized we were watching a porn movie.

The girl wasn't wearing any panties and she gave the camera and the sales man a clear view of her shaved pussy. The pussy shot lasted for a few moments before the salesman told the girl he had a special pair of shoes in the back and if she followed him he would let her try them on.

Once in the back the sales man took the girl in his arms and started kissing her. Here most women would have screamed and fought off the salesman. The girl in the movie kissed him back before she started to unbutton his pants. With in seconds the girl was on her knees sucking the sales man off.

The scene lasted for another twenty minutes. In that time the sales man was sucked off and he did some licking before he plowed the girl from every angle. The girl was no slouch when it came to sex as she kept up with him every step of the way and when the guy came, it was in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

It wasn't until the end of the scene that I realized that the girl bore a striking resemblance to Tracy and the guy looked a lot like Mark. In fact I thought it was Mark and Tracy when they were younger.

Once the scene was over and Mark had stopped the movie Tracy squeezed my arm and asked, "Well did you find the scene hot."

I cleared my throat and said, "It was very exciting, that couple reminded me of you two. They looked a lot like you two though younger."

Mark laughed heartily and Tracy giggled before she said. "I would hope so. That movie was taken ten years ago. It was the first time Mark and I worked together. In fact that was the first sex scene I ever did in front of the camera. Mark had done several before this one."

I swallowed before asking, "When you said that was your first does that mean you've done more than one?

Tracy giggled saying, "You could say that. The last time I counted I was in close to two hundred movies and Mark was in twice that many."

I was shocked to say the least, as neither of them seemed the type. Though I really didn't know what type of person a porn star should be. They seemed pretty normal with high libidos.

Tracy must have seen my shock. She took my hand in hers and said. "It's really not that shocking honey. Mark and I are very sexual and we like to do it in front of people. Your okay with that aren't you?"

I could see the hurt in her eyes that I would look down on her so I said. "I'm okay with it, I mean I was just a little surprised was all. I never met a porn star before."

Tracy giggled and said. "Not only did you meet one but you had sex with two of us. How many nineteen-year-olds could say that? Besides we're not much different from anyone else. Mark goes to work every day and pays his taxes like everyone else. The only difference is he works in the porn industry."

"I guess your right. It's not like you two are criminals," I told her. "Do you both still make movies," I asked. I really didn't care I was just looking for something to say.

Tracy smiled knowing I was okay with the situation... "Some what. I only do two or three movies a year when Mark needs me. He still appears in some of his movies but now he produces them. That's where all the money is." Tracy told me.

Tracy and Mark told me how when they first fell in love they pooled their money together and bought a high-end movie camera. They started making their own movies and selling them. Before long they could afford a digital camcorder and their business exploded from there. Now the Production Company they started was worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

After that we watched the rest of the film and two more before eating dinner. After dinner we went to their bedroom where we had sex. At first I watched as Mark and Tracy made love to each other.

Once he came inside Tracy I eagerly licked his cock clean before licking Tracy clean. It was when I was licking Tracy's pussy that Mark got a camcorder from the closet and started filming us. At first I was quite shy and I really didn't know what to do, but Tracy was quite eager and before I knew it Tracy and I were having wonderful sex while the camera was running.

After Tracy and I fell into an exhausted heap on the bed Mark turned the camera over to Tracy before turning his attention to me. I sucked Mark's already rock hard cock while Tracy filmed us.

Mark made sure to talk a lot and he called me different names from cum slut to sissy cocksucker. Before he came in my mouth he pulled me to my feet and laid me on the bed. I was still dressed in my plaid skirt white blouse knee-high socks and tennis shoes. First he played with my cock though he called it a clit and he even gave it a few licks. He then flipped me over onto my stomach before he started to lick my asshole or as he called it my pussy.

At first his rough play and his seemingly bully nature put me off. I was sure he was doing it for the camera, as he never treated me this way before. Then I started to get into the role that was assigned to me. I knew the camera was rolling as it was shoved into my face several times, but that didn't seem to matter as I like what was happening.

Mark saw my eagerness and pressed a little harder. Before I knew it I was begging like a little girl for him to fuck me. When Mark started to slide his fat cock into my ass I braced myself for the pain I knew would follow, but surprisingly there was only a little. With in seconds he was fucking me like we had done it a hundred times.

I don't know if it was because the camera was on or I loved it that much but I really got into it as I slid my ass back and forth while Mark took me from behind. We fucked like this for quite a while with Tracy getting shots from every angle. She even got between Marks legs and filmed him thrusting into me as my hard clit swung back and forth.

Just when I thought I was going to cum Mark pulled out and flipped me onto my back. In a flash he was inside me once more, with my legs on his shoulder and my knees almost touching my chest. He fucked me hard and deep while I moaned and begged for more.

After about ten minutes of fucking me in this position Mark bent over and kissed my ear before whispering. "I going to cum soon honey. I want to you to stroke your clit while I fucking you so we can get you're cum shot on film."

When he gave me the room I reached between my legs and started stroking my cock. Tracy moved the camera to get a shot my hand and my face in the same frame. My orgasm struck almost instantly and I cried out as my cock squirted load after load of hot cum onto my white blouse and tummy.

At the same time Mark groaned deeply and in a instant he pulled his cock free of my ass. After my legs dropped to my side and while my cock was still dribbling out cum Mark straddled my chest. His hand flew up and down his cock as he brought himself to orgasm. Within seconds my face was hit with the first rope of Mark's hot cum and subconsciously I open my mouth. Some of his cum landed in my mouth but most landed on my face. Before he was done cuming Mark slid his slowly softening cock into my mouth for me to clean and suck dry.

Once Mark was done cuming he rolled off me and sat on the bed next to me. Tracy paned the camera over my cum covered body before finally turning off the cameras and placing it on the nightstand. She then climbed onto the bed and kissed me lovingly.

Once she took her lips from mine she said, "That was really a hot sex scene you really seemed to enjoy performing in front of the camera."

"I'll say." Mark told her. "She was really hot tonight. I think we have a porn star in the making here."

I didn't know what to say. I know I like what just happen but I wasn't sure if it was the camera or the sex but I loved every second of it. The sex was randy and fulfilling and I wanted more.

When I didn't answer them Tracy said. "It's okay Honey why don't you go clean up and put on a sexy nightie then come to bed. Mark and I have an appointment early tomorrow and we need to go to sleep. So do you, seeing you have work tomorrow as well." I did as I was told and with in an hour the three of us were asleep for the night.

My normal routine started the next morning. After I awoke I cleansed my bottom showered and got dressed in my maids uniform. As soon as a walked into the kitchen Maria said. "I see Stephie's back I take it Mark knows all about your sissy side?"

My face blushed deeply as I said shyly. "Yes Stephie's back to stay. Mark likes me better this way."

Maria pulled me into her arms and said, "I'm glad I like you this way too. Now hurry and take Mark's and Tracy breakfast into them. You can eat once they leave."

When I brought in their breakfast I saw that both Tracy and Mark were already dressed and ready to leave. They quickly ate and within twenty minutes they were out the door.

After cleaning the bathroom and remaking the bed I brought the dishes back to the kitchen where Maria had my breakfast ready. We sat across from each other and ate while Maria told me about her weekend. It seems Maria had gone home on Saturday and found her boyfriend with some one else.

"I wouldn't have minded if he had sex with someone but he was always jealous of me and Mark. He acted like every time I went to work I was having sex with Mark. Hell I barely saw Mark most of the time. Any way he's gone now and good riddance. I mean we weren't getting along to well and I've supported him for the last six months and to cheat on me in my own bed was the last straw."

"I'm sorry you two broke up." I told her. I really wanted to ask her about her brother but I knew it wasn't the time.

Maria smiled and said, "To tell you the truth I'm not. He wasn't that good in bed anyway. Now tell me about your weekend, was it exciting?"

I told her about how I put tanning lotion on Mark and how that led to me giving him a hand job. I then told her about us having lunch together and when he asked me about if Tracy and I had sex when he was gone. I told her about the spanking, he gave me as punishment for lying to him.

Maria whistled and said, "You're lucky he forgave you. Mark doesn't like liars."

"I know, I thought he was going to throw me out. Tracy begged him to give me another chance seeing I was trying to protect her. That's why he spanked me." I told Maria.

Maria took my hand and said, "I'm glad she did I really like you and I was hoping we could become friends."

"I already see you as my friend," I told her and I griped her hand tighter. "And maybe you could help me with something?"

"Anything sweetheart just name it." Maria told me as she brought my hand to her lips and kissed it.

"I was hoping you could introduce me to your brother. I want to take my feminization further and I was hoping he could point me in the right direction." I told her, as my face became beat red.

With out letting go of my hand Maria stood and pulled me to my feet before saying. "There's something I need to show you but I think it would be better in your bedroom." With out another word Maria pulled me into my bedroom.

Once in my bedroom Maria started kissing me and at the same time she lowered the zipper on my dress. I wasn't sure where this was going but I sure wasn't going to stop it.

With out taking her lips from mine Maria removed my uniform and her chef jacket. Under her jacket she was wearing a tight tank top that was so short it left her belly exposed. She then kicked off her shoes and pushed me onto my bed.

In a flash Maria was on top of me kissing me passionately. Our mouth seemed almost glued to each other as our hands moved over each other's body. My hands caressed her firm breasts through the thin cotton of her tank top while she did much the same to my fake breasts though my lace bra.

It wasn't long before I had her tank top off and I was licking and sucking on her wonderful full breasts. Maria moaned and sucked in breath after breath as I made a meal out of her tits. Her nipples seemed extra sensitive as she seemed to gasp each time I let her nipple pop out of my mouth.

After I paid a wonderfully long time on her breasts I moved down to her firm yet soft tummy. Her tummy was flat and it look so sexy with the ring that was pierced though her navel. I always thought girl's navels looked sexy when they were pierced but Maria looked even sexier. While licked her tummy my hand was busy with the belt on her pants and once that was undone I went to work on the button and zipper.

Maria helped me take off her pants and once they were out of the way I looked down at her panties. They were made of satin with wisps of lace around the waistband and the leg openings. They were French cut riding high on her hips to a dainty patch over her genitals. What was strange was the slight lump that appeared inside her panties. Before I had time to think about what that lump could be Maria pulled my head up and started kissing me once more. We kissed for a few minutes longer while my hand moved down and cupped her genitals. I now knew why she had a lump in her panties. Maria had a penis like me and when I touched it I felt it start to rise. With out even thinking about it I pulled her panties down and pulled her cock from between her legs. Almost instantly I felt her cock become hard and as I stroked it Maria moaned into my mouth.

After a minute or so I pulled my lips from Maria and kissed my way down her now naked body. When I came in contact with her cock I quickly sucked it into my mouth. Her cock was slightly longer than my own and a little fatter but no where near as big as Tracy's dildo or Mark's wonderful shaft

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers