Making Partner

Story Info
Jason Larson has worked hard.
9.2k words
3.66
74.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me tell you how it is," began Dave Tellman. "You're talented, Jason. It goes without saying that the firm values you highly. We want to keep you, and keep you happy."

Jason Larson wondered just where this all headed. He had excelled in his performance and knew that the partners of the firm valued him highly. Things had been going so well, that Jason had asked his live-in girlfriend to marry him. In anticipation of the upcoming nuptials, he and Jenny had found a house in an upscale neighborhood. They had stumbled upon a real jewel at a bargain price and were scheduled to close on it later that afternoon.

"From here, there are two ways you can go with the firm," continued Dave, his friend, his boss and his mentor. "First, you can continue as a highly paid and valued associate, just as you are now, or second, you can become a partner and make some real money. I bring this up because of your recent announcement that you are getting married. Jenny's a lovely girl, a knockout, and you're a lucky man to have landed such a beauty. In fact, she can be a real asset to you. If she weren't, well... we wouldn't be having this conversation. But in order to make partner, there's something you must know."

'What in the hell is this all about?' wondered Jason.

"Now what I'm about to tell you is of the strictest of confidence. If this gets out, Jason, you will be history. Do I make myself clear?"

"Christ, Dave, just what is the big deal? I'm getting married next week. Is that a problem?"

"No, no, no! Not at all! As you well know, all the partners are married. There are no partners that are single."

"Yes, I know. A month ago you made it perfectly clear that if I wanted to make partner, I'd have to marry. I'm doing that... and not just to make partner. So what's the big deal?"

"Associates, like yourself, have it pretty easy around here. You do your job, do it well, get paid well and then go home to whoever is waiting for you. You don't have to appease our clients. The partners do that."

"I'm not following you, Dave."

"Our clients... they are powerful men; powerful men with unlimited egos. They enjoy and expect certain privileges."

"Yeah, I know," replied Jason, "they're rich and do whatever they want."

"They demand certain things of us, Jason. As an associate, you are sheltered from these demands. But, if you become a partner, you will be subjected to the same demands all the partners are subjected to. It goes without saying that without the clients, there would be no firm. Without the clients, both you and I would be working somewhere else for a lot less money."

"Dave, I understand that," replied Jason barely hiding his annoyance with such an obvious statement.

"No, I don't think you do." Dave paused and considered how to continue this. This was always the hardest part about recruiting a new partner in the firm. "Our clients have appetites, enormous appetites; appetites that as a partner, you will be expected to satisfy. Let me be blunt... Jenny..."

"What about Jenny?"

"Jenny is an exquisite girl. She's perfect to help you with your career. But you must understand, as a partner, you will be expected to provide her..."

"With what?"

"No, no, no. You're not expected to provide her with anything," chuckled Dave. "You'll be expected to provide her."

"Provide her? For what?"

"Sex."

"Sex?"

"Yes, sex. You will be expected to provide her for sex with the clients... sex with the other partners, too."

Jason sat stunned for a minute, and then broke out laughing. "Oh, Christ, Dave! You really had me going for a minute!"

"You asked me exactly what it would take to make partner, and now I've told you. Think it over, Jason, and we'll discuss this again if you want. If you don't want to discuss it further, then this conversation never happened."

The smile faded from Jason's face as he realized that Dave wasn't joking around. 'He can't be serious,' thought the younger associate. "Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. To make partner, I will need to... offer up Jenny."

"Let me be clear... As a partner, your Jenny will be community property. To be blunt, she will be the property of the firm. In exchange, you will both enjoy enormous wealth."

"You can't be serious."

"Jason, I've never been more serious in my life. You see, basically it's all part of a power play by the clients. They bask in the power that comes from taking our wives at will. They enjoy the power that comes from having us watch as they take them. They also like to watch as we have sex with another partner's wife. It's the price we pay, we all pay."

"I, I don't know about this, Dave. I never imagined..."

"Of course you haven't, but that's what it will take. Take your time, Jason, and think about it. Discuss it with Jenny if you want, but I'll be expecting an answer after you return from your honeymoon. Let me assure you that if you decline becoming a partner, that your job will not be jeopardized. However, I also must warn you, that I can honestly think of no one who stayed very long after being offered a partnership and then declined. "

The remainder of the morning was agonizingly slow for Jason. What Dave had told him bothered him greatly. To become partner, he would have to offer up his new bride to the firm as a whore. Jenny would be "community property" as Dave put it, a sex slave. His options were limited. He could leave the firm, but he knew that no one else would pay him as nearly as well as he was getting paid now. His heart sank as everything he'd worked for so hard was suddenly out of reach.

As the appointed time neared for the closing on the house, he fretted whether he should delay the closing. Trouble was he also knew that there was another contract waiting if he backed out. Indeed, the other contract was for more than Jason had offered, and now the seller was motivated to kill the deal at any misstep on his part. He had to go through with it now, or the deal would be off. In addition, he stood to lose a considerable amount of earnest money. But the worst part was the certain knowledge that if he left the firm, great deal or not, he would not be able to make the payments. Even at that, if push came to shove, he was fairly confident that he could sell it and at least break even.

When he met Jenny at the title company as planned, Jenny noted that Jason's normally self-assured countenance seemed to be lacking. Clearly, he was uncomfortable and nervous. She attributed his apprehension to the jitters of committing to the house and to marriage.

Everything was in order and he was presented the stack of papers to sign and/or initial. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath and made the plunge. Moments later, Jason was presented with the keys to their new home.

"Let's go home," she told him with unbounded excitement. Once in the car and out of habit, Jason headed back towards the apartment they shared. "Where are you going?"

"Home," he replied.

"That's not our home. Take me home."

"Oh, yeah!" he replied with a nervous laugh. "What was I thinking?"

Upon entering the empty house, Jenny attacked Jason. Soon they were on the living room floor, buck naked and rutting like horny teenagers. Had anyone walked up to the house and bothered to look into the expansive uncovered window, they would have been treated to quite a show. The intense fucking and sucking did wonders for distracting Jason from his worries, worries that came back to gnaw at him as he lay exhausted and recovering from the great sex.

Tracing his fingers across her firm full breasts, he lovingly gazed into the sparkling blue eyes of his future bride. Leaning into her, he kissed her fat nipple surrounded by a generous areola and admired the color contrast against her deeply tanned breast. Kissing his way down past her navel to her now semen-seeping pussy, he made a decision. He would forgo the offer of making partner and continue to do what he did now as an associate until a better offer came his way.

"Hmmmm, you're a bad, bad boy," Jenny giggled as she felt the kisses across her damp engorged vulva and the gentle nibbling at her wet protruding inner lips. "God, I love it when you eat me after we fuck. Hmmmm, that feels so good, baby. So, so good."

Lashing her swollen clit with his tongue, he had her punching her hips in no time. Soon she was gasping incoherently, " Yeahh... Yeahhhhh... Sooo goooooood! Oh Jeeesusss!! Mmmm... God, this feels so fucking good... A little harder... Oh, right there, right there... Eat my pussy, baby... Suck my juices, you randy fucker!!!! Mmmmm... Ungh, ughgh! Uuuunnngghh! Ughgh..... ughg... ughgh... Unngh, Uunnnhhh! Unnggggggg... GGGGAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!" Her thighs clamped down on his head as she twisted and bucked in ecstasy.

Jason continued to orally attack her semen sodden spasmodic pussy as her climax peaked in a prolonged moment of carnal bliss. They had already fucked twice, but in the heat of the moment, Jason was rock hard again. Tearing his head from between her crushing thighs, he roughly flipped her onto her stomach and lifted her hips. Without a moment's hesitation, he had rammed his full eight inches into her.

"Yessss!" she shrieked. "God, yessss! Fuck me! Yes, give it to me, baby. God, that feels so good... come on, shove that big cock deep into my cunt! Yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!"

By the time the copulating came to an end, it was dark outside. Jason led his bride-to-be out onto the patio and into the pool to rinse away the sweat and grime of their love making. Then he took her to dinner to continue their celebration.

Next morning, Jason was at the office, early as usual. He looked over the accumulation of papers that had grown during his absence yesterday afternoon and got down to business.

Jenny rose mid-morning and headed to her new home. There was so much to do and little time to accomplish it all. Come Friday, the movers would pick up their belongings and take them to the new house. Jenny wasn't sure where to begin or what she needed to do first. One thing she was certain of, the apartment furnishings were totally inadequate for this house. They could get away with using the bedroom suite, the breakfast table would work for the moment in the kitchen and sofa they had could be used downstairs in the basement game room, but the rest of the house would need new furniture.

She was mulling over what to do when the doorbell rang. At the door was a stunning redhead dressed in tight denim short-shorts and a green halter top. "Hi!" the redhead gushed, "I'm Rita Williams. I'm your next door neighbor."

"Pleased to meet you, Rita. I'm Jenny Jackson... next week I'll be Jenny Larson." There was a puzzled look on Rita's face. "Jason, that's my fiancé, we're getting married a week from Saturday."

"Oh! I get it! That's wonderful darling! You know, I kind of figured you two were newlyweds yesterday afternoon. Jumped the gun, huh? Can't say I blame you, he's a hunk! You two were really going at it! I didn't want to disturb..."

"Oh, my gawd!" Jenny exclaimed while turning a deep shade of red. "You saw us?"

"You were hard to miss," replied Rita with a laugh. "Good thing it was me and not nosey old Mrs. Cane. She's an awful old gossip!... Hey, don't be embarrassed, it was really hot watching you two. I had to go home and pull out my collection of vibrators!"

Rita then offered, "Oh, don't worry about it, Jenny. I wasn't offended, not in the least. I only wished it was me getting fucked like that. Tell you what... I know you don't have a thing to eat here, so why don't you come over to my house? We'll have lunch and get to know each other."

"I don't want to impose," replied Jenny, the heat in her face fading.

"You're not imposing, Jenny. C'mon, I've got a big salad made. Mike's out of town and I can't eat the whole thing all by myself."

Over lunch Jenny and Rita hit it off. Rita it turned out was a decorator and made several suggestions that Jenny thought were fabulous. That afternoon, the two young women discussed several ideas that thrilled Jenny.

That night, Jenny told Jason that she'd met their next door neighbor, Rita Williams, and that she had offered to help Jenny decorate and furnish the new house.

"Look, I know you're anxious to get the house furnished," he said reasonably, "but I'm tapped out for the moment. We just need to make do for a while with what we have."

Jenny was disappointed, but she accepted what Jason said.

*****

"Oh, poo!" remarked Rita the next day. "Mike owns Accent Interiors. He's out of town on a buying trip, but I'm sure he'll go along with what I have in mind. Accent is having a big sale right now. Tomorrow it will be over. Let's go pick out some things. When Mike gets back, I'll have him give you a no-interest finance deal. You won't have to start paying on anything until next year. Meanwhile, you'll get not only the sales price, but my discount as well... Oh, don't you worry, honey, you can't lose! Jason will be thrilled that you made such a good deal."

Jenny, always eager to save big during a sale, jumped at the offer. By the end of the afternoon she had bought thousands of dollars worth of new furnishings. Bubbling over with excitement, Jenny could hardly wait to tell Jason the good news.

"You did what?" Jason asked incredulously as he threw down his fork into the paper plate of takeout Chinese. "Oh, for Christ's sake, Jenny! I told you to hold off on decorating!" Jenny's ebullience faded in the face of Jason's anger with her. Crying she ran from the house to seek comfort in her new friend and neighbor.

*****

"Men! They can be so stupid sometimes," remarked Rita with distain. "Well, I think I can sooth the beast, honey. What do you say if I slip into a bikini, grab a bottle of cold wine, and go introduce myself? Bet that will take his mind off his stupid old money! Yeah, let's go for a swim in that fabulous pool of yours!"

"All of our stuff is still at the apartment. Neither Jason nor I have a swim suit here."

"No problem, you can wear one of mine. He's a man and I've got several bikinis that'll get his attention. As for Jason, he can borrow one of Mike's."

Rita took Jenny upstairs and laid out several outfits. All were unbelievably skimpy. Jenny declined the suits with thong bottoms and settled on a yellow string bikini that barely contained her boobs but at least covered most of her ass. Rita picked out something similar in green, but with somewhat briefer in the bottoms.

Jason was still stewing over Jenny's spendthrift ways when the two women walked into the house from the patio. The financial blunder was instantly forgotten. "Jason honey, this is our next door neighbor, Rita Williams."

"Whoa! Pleased to meet you, Rita," he replied while ogling the redhead's generous jiggling orbs spilling from the too small top.

"Jenny says that you're angry with her. Well, don't be!" Rita said impishly. "I'm to blame, so if you must, you can be angry with me."

"I'm over it," he rejoined. "Totally over it!"

"Good, I'm glad," she replied with a huge smile. Tossing him the swim suit Rita added, "Why don't you slip into this? Then we'll crack open this bottle and get to know each other."

"Be right back." He stepped into the bath off the kitchen to change. Examining the tiny black bikini trunks, he shook his head and muttered, "This will never fit!" It did, barely, stretching tightly across his waist and barely containing his flaccid organ. "This is an accident waiting to happen," he whispered as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. "But if it does," he chuckled, "it won't be my fault." He tugged at the back, trying to get the fabric from bunching up and riding up into his ass crack, but it did no good. It was just too damned small. "What the fuck!" he cursed as he examined his backside in the mirror. With a shrug he abandoned his attempts at modesty.

Stepping from the bath clad only in the minimalist suit, he held his shoulders back more than usual. "My, my, my!" exclaimed the neighbor woman, "You are some gorgeous hunk!"

Basking in the glowing praise, Jason noticed that Rita's bottoms had ridden up into her slit, revealing a coral colored camel toe. Instantly his cock began to swell. Not ready to be completely exposed, he hurried past the two women grabbing the bottle of wine on his way to the patio. From behind he heard Jenny gasp, "Oh, my god, Jason!"

Knowing the comment was in reference to his exposed buns, he spun about to rejoin, "I'm not showing any more than you two are!"

"You look so uncomfortable, honey," his fiancé giggled.

"I am uncomfortable! This damned thing is way too small!"

"It is a bit too little," agreed Rita. "Hmmmm. That can't be Mike's! I must have grabbed the wrong one. Oh, my gosh! Those are mine!"

With the realization that he on a pair of women's bottoms, Jason felt his face flush as the two women howled in laughter. "Hell, no wonder they don't fit!" he snorted.

"Oh, darling! I'm so sorry!" Rita laughed. "Why don't you just take those off before you hurt yourself." Jason hesitated. "Go on, I've seen lots of naked men before."

Jason was really beginning to like this new neighbor. Glancing over at Jenny, he put his thumbs in the waistband and pushed the bottoms down. Pulling them over his ankles he stood and handed the garment to Rita. "Sorry, I think I might have stretched them out."

Making eye to eye contact she took them from his hand saying, "My mistake."

'You saucy wench,' Jason thought to himself.

"You know, I think I'm going to enjoy having you as a neighbor," she said with laughter in her eyes.

"Jason, don't you think you should go put something on?" commented Jenny from the sidelines.

"No, she got me naked and I think I'm going to stay naked," replied Jason while holding Rita's gaze.

"Hmmmm," mused Rita, "perhaps you should at least pretend that you're modest and get into the pool."

"For god's sake, Jason," whined Jenny, "go and put something on!"

"I think I'll just get in the pool, honey. How about it girls? Care to join me?"

Jason dove into the cool clear water and was soon joined by both Rita and Jenny, both of whom were careful not to get their hair wet. Soon the three were lounging about the side, amicably chatting and sipping wine from plastic cups. Jason wondered if things would get more playful, but Rita didn't show any additional signs that she might like to seriously play.

"Mike will be home late tomorrow night," Rita offered. "I'm sure he's gonna be thrilled that you guys are a lot like us."

"How's that, Rita?" asked Jason.

"You know. Same age, same interests."

"And what interests would those be?"

"Let's just say that you guys are really cool," Rita offered. Her radiant smile faded to a frown. "The Johnson's, they lived here before you guys. They were nasty, genuine prudes and a total pain in the neck. They were always calling the cops whenever we had a party. The only time we ever got along with them was when they were out of town. But you guys... We're gonna have some fun!"

After consuming another bottle of wine, Rita excused herself. Jason made a final attempt to get something going. "Seeing that Mike's out of town, how about if we have a little sleepover?"

"That sounds so sweet, but I don't cheat," she retorted. "Maybe we can get together this weekend."

Once Rita had left for the night, Jenny scolded Jason, "Boy, you wasted no time coming on to her!"

"She's a prick tease," replied Jason. "She was coming on to me."

"Couldn't you have at least waited an hour? In less than five minutes from the time you met her, you were naked!"

"Hey, she gave me the girlie bottoms, remember. You think that was an accident?"

"No, I suppose not... Still, you just met her."

"Did you see the way she was looking at you?" asked Jason. "I sure did, and I saw they way you were looking at her. She makes you wet your panties, doesn't she, doll?"