Making the Grade

Story Info
Teacher & top student submit to bad student.
6.5k words
4.55
168k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please, if you are under the age of 18, don't read this material. Just wait a few years and you'll be all good and legal for this kind of stuff. Now for the rest of you, Enjoy!

(fF, Oral, Spank, Humil, School)

In the world of Fantasy, we make our Reality!

*****************************

During my senior year I worked my butt off to get good grades. This was the final year that colleges would be looking at when considering my application and I wanted to do as good as possible. I left nothing to chance, and made sure every assignment I did was an A. And for the most part everything went well, I would work hard and receive the grades I wanted.

And it wasn't easy. Ms McKlain, my teacher for English class, was a very strict, no-nonsense woman who made sure you worked hard for your marks. However, I think I was her favorite simply because I gave so much effort for my grades.

But there was something a little bit unfair. Even though I was always getting A's on assignments, there was another group of students that also got A's. The problem was that these students were downright awful.

They were the low lifes, the drugies, the future dead heads of society. It was clear from the beginning that they never had any intention of working hard for their grades and were always so horribly behaved to the teacher Ms McKlain.

But like any good teacher, she would have none of it and always put them in their place when they acted up. Yet when report cards would come out, they always bragged about their top grades. Something just didn't seem to add up.

I just couldn't understand it. Why would my reputable teacher, give these poorly behaved drugies A's and B's when they hardly did any work. I began to realize that someone must be pressuring her to do this and I suspected who. You see one of the members of the group is Jamie. Jamie comes from a rich family and used to be a little princess. But when she entered highschool she got caught up into drugs and into the wrong crowd and now she's the one who buys the drugs for the group.

So I figure that its Jamie's parents who pressured Ms McKlain to give good grades. But I had no proof. I needed to find out the truth in all this. So one day, after school I decided to sneak into Ms McKlains room and look at her grade book. I needed to see if grades had been changed.

Luckily the room was unlocked for the janitor so I snuck in and went straight to the desk drawer. Darn, locked. I took out a little pocket knife I keep in my purse and tried playing with the lock and to my amazement it opened. I opened the drawer and found what I was looking for, Ms McKlain's grade book. I pulled it out, placed it on the table and opened it.

I was right. Under Jamie's name and a few of the others, grades had been changed. What used to be D's and F's where now A's and B's. This was definite proof that something was going on.

Suddenly I heard voices outside approaching the room. In panic I threw the book back in the drawer but realized that I was trapped. Any moment people would be coming in and catch me. With out thinking I duct under Ms McKlains desk and hid just as the people entered the room. Fortunately the desk was designed so that I was hidden on all sides except where the chair was.

Upon hearing the voices I realized that there were two people in the room, Ms McKlain and Jamie. Ha! Now I was going to catch them red handed. I sat back and listened carefully.

"I hope your parents are doing well?"

"They are, thanks, now about this last grade Ms McKlain."

"Yes, well, you did a very poor job on the assignment Jamie and the 'C' I gave you was more than generous....."

"Yeah yeah what ever, listen I don't have time for this, I have to meet up with my friends soon, so lets just get this over with so you can change my grade and I can get out of here."

Get what over with? What was there arrangement? I began to hear the rustling of clothes and suddenly it felt as if someone was sitting on the front of the desk. After a minute of I began to hear a faint noise, but still couldn't see anything. I strained my ears to hear better. Soon I could make out a strange slurping sound, almost like someone was licking......OH MY GOSH.....What was going on up there???

Suddenly I heard Ms McKlain give out a low moan. That Bitch. I cannot believe that she would do this. Trading sexual favors for better grades. I could even hear poor Jamie moaning herself as she probably suffered to please the teacher. This was horrible. Jamie was moaning even louder now, probably trying to get her teacher to hurry up and cum as she licked away. I felt so badly for Jamie now, being used like this by her teacher, just to get a better grade.

Soon the table was shaking. After a minute of silence. I heard Jamie, in obvious lack of breath from her task begin to talk:

"Ok Ms McKlain, you can change my grade now."

Suddenly I felt someone lifting off the table, and soon noticed Ms McKlain walking to the back of the table. My heart froze in fear of being caught as she opened the drawer and pulled her book out. She laid it on the table and began writing in it. Then she put it back in the desk, closed the drawer.

"Ok Ms McKlain, thanks for your time and see you tomorrow."

"No problem Jamie, remember to say hello to your parents for me."

And they both walked out.

I just sat there for five minutes thinking about what had happened. At first I was very upset at Ms McKlain. How could she be so ruthless as to take advantage of a student like that. And poor Jamie, I was actually feeling sorry for her now. I could still imaging the rich drugi on her knees orally pleasing her teacher for better grades.

Then another thought acurd to me. I had already admired and respected Ms McKlain, but now I saw her in a new light. The fact that she could commanded such a position from a student awed me. I mean in class, Jamie and her drugged up friends would try to act so tough, but it appeared Ms McKlain was truly the queen of the class.

On my way home, I was actually beginning to feel better about the situation. Sure Jamie and her friends got better grades than they deserved, but thinking about the price they had to pay made me smile.

------------

Over the next few days in class I carefully studied Ms McKlain, Jamie and her friends. It was amazing. Despite what had gone on that day, all their interactions were as if nothing odd was going on. The group was still rude to Ms McKlain and she would always put them in their place.

Even when more assignments were handed back with bad grades, there was not even the slightest hint of change of expression on any of their faces as to how it would be resolved later.

Despite my curiosity, I had'nt gone back to witness more of Jamie's favors. I didn't really need to see that sort of thing. I was happy enough knowing what Jamie did without seeing more of it.

Until now, all of Jamie's papers were C's. That was until today when I saw Jamie received her's with a big 'D' on the front. For the first time I saw a change of expression on her face as she looked at her grade. At first she had a look of being very upset, then it quickly changed into a slight but cruel smile. I soon realized that she was no longer looking at her paper but at Ms McKlain. I darted my eyes over to Ms McKlain just long enough to see her looking right back at Jamie before looking away.

This was definitely something odd. I mean until now all of Jamie's grades were C's. If she had to do oral favors for a 'C', what would Jamie have to do improve a 'D'?

Curiosity got the better of me and that evening, just after school, I again snuck into Ms McKlain room and hid under her desk. Within ten minutes I heard them both enter the room with Jamie obviously very pissed.

"What the hell is this? A 'D'? How can you give me a 'D'?"

"Well Jamie, this was a very poorly done paper, I felt it didn't deserve any better than a 'D'."

"Do you really think so? Well I'm sorry you think that. What do you suppose we should do about it Ms McKlain?

"Well Jamie, I...I think someone must......be punished for that grade."

Wow, so that was Ms McKlain's terms. If Jamie wanted to get a better grade, she was going to have to accept a punishment.

"Yes Ms McKlain, someone should be punished." So, Jamie seemingly was accepting these terms.

"And....what type of punishment should be....be given?"

"Oh I think a spanking is in order don't you Ms McKlain?"

"Yes, I think that is deserved." Something was a little bit strange. Despite the fact that Jamie was about to get a spanking for her 'D' her voice seemed more confidant then ever. And even more strange was Ms McKlain voice seemed more timid, despite the fact she was about to spank her student.

After a moment I felt someone leaning against and over the desk. The only thing that separated my face and Jamie's was the thin table top. Then Ms McKlain spoke again.

"Ok Jamie, I'm ready to begin"

"Hold on Ms McKlain, let me lift up the dress first.....and slide down the panties.....ok now we're ready to begin."

I couldn't get it out of my head how snug and cocky Jamie sounded. I mean she was about to get spanked by her teacher.

Then quickly it happened [SLAP]. The table jerked as the sound of the first spank vibrated around the room. It was like time had slowed down. I couldn't believe it was actually happening. [SLAP] Another jerk of the table. [SLAP] a slight moan came from above. [SLAP] another moan.

I now had an image in my head of high and mighty drugged up Jamie bent over Ms McKlain's desk, with her exposed little ass sticking in the air. The thought made me tingle.

[SLAP]...[SLAP]...[SLAP]

Now the spanks were coming down harder and faster as the moaning became louder and quicker. Soon I could her faint crying as the merciless spanking continued.

15....20... They just kept going. There was now significant wailing coming from above and I was getting worried. Ms McKlain was taking this too far. Her student was in misery and there was no sign of stopping. I had to end this. As much as I wanted Jamie to suffer I couldn't allow this to continue.

So with one more spank I crawled out from under the desk and quickly stood up....and dropped my jaw.

At first what I saw didn't focus in my head right away. Something was very confusing. For some reason, the sight of Jamie standing frozen with her hand held high didn't register properly. As my eyes traveled down the confusion only increased as I tried to comprehend why Ms McKlain was bent over her desk wailing. My eyes then finally centered on the exposed, and very red plump behind of Ms McKlain.

The full realization hit me like a ton of bricks. It wasn't Ms McKlain who was spanking Jamie, it was the other way around. But how could this be? Jamie was the one who was supposed to be punished for her bad grade.

I then looked back up to Jamie. She just stared at me, frozen with her hand still in the air. She was apparently stunned by my sudden appearance. Then she began studying me, looking at my reaction to the sight before me. I looked down to Ms McKlain's face. Her eyes were closed and her face was contorted in pain as her wailing was slowing down. She still hadn't noticed me but was starting to shift since Jamie had paused in her spanking. She was about to open her eyes and instinctively I dove back under the desk.

After a few more seconds I heard another [SLAP] immediately followed by another loud wail. Jamie then continued almost uninterrupted as I sat below Ms McKlain's desk trying to comprehend this new concept. So Ms McKlain was the one being punished for Jamie's bad grade. But why? Why would Ms McKlain allow herself to be spanked by her own student, then give her a better grade as a reward?

Then another image entered my head. The image of the last time I was under Ms McKlain's desk. The one were Jamie was supposed to be on her knees orally pleasing her teacher. But that's not how it was. Instead the teacher, who commanded so much respect and took no nonsense from her students was the one on her knees sticking her face between her rude student's legs, and now was bent over her own desk and spanked like a child by the same disrespectful girl.

Finally Jamie signaled the end of the spanking.

"Ok Ms McKlain, I think that's enough. Has someone learned a lesson today?"

"y..y..yes.....I..I'm sorry."

"So you say, but I doubt it. When your done wailing Ms McKlain you can get up and change my grade."

After a minute, Ms McKlain wailing lowered to repeated sniveling and she lifted off the desk to move around to the front. Again I was petrified that I would be caught.

As she came to the front I had a perfect view of the lower half of her body. She still had her dress above her waist and her panties down around her ankles as she rounded the front rubbing her very red behind. Then she turned completely towards the desk and began pulling out her grade book.

Now her bush was only a foot away from my face and while she was busy re-entering Jamie's grade I peered between my teacher's legs. Her lips and pubic hair were almost completely drenched and there was some juice running down her legs. Now it made sense. Now I knew why Ms McKlain was allowing this to happen. It turned her on. She must be loving this. My sicko of a teacher must get off on dominating her students while in class, then being dominated by her rudest one later. Jamie got better grades out of it. It must be the perfect deal for both of them.

Now Ms McKlain, still sniveling, put the book back in her desk.

"Very good teach, take care of the little butt and see you tomorrow" Jamie proclaimed in a perky voice and then she was gone.

Ms McKlain stood in place for a full three minutes rubbing her behind and sniveling, then pulled up her panties, lowered her dress, and left.

I just sat there in awe. I now knew what was going on, and why, but I was still in shock. Then I heard the Janitor down the hall making his rounds, so I got up and left before being discovered.

That night I found it hard to sleep. I tossed and turned as I thought about all I had witnessed. I was also a little unsure of myself. When I had first thought it was Ms McKlain who was dominating Jamie I had smiled to myself and felt a little tingle around my pussy. But now that I knew the truth, that it was Jamie who was dominating Ms McKlain I no longer smiled, but had that tingling feeling even stronger and deeper.

Then a question popped into my head. Every time Jamie and Ms McKlain where finished, Ms McKlain would only change Jamie's grade, yet I know for a fact that some of Jamie's friends grades were also being changed. This was a new mystery that I feared I would soon find the answers too.

Then for the first time, it finally hit me that Jamie had seen me, and knew that I had witnessed their little game. Would she do anything about it? Would she tell Ms McKlain? Would she stop all together?

I was still thinking of these questions when I walked back into class the next day. Jamie and most of her friends weren't there yet, and Ms McKlain was doing the usual, simply writing on the board. She gave me no indication that she knew of me.

Just as the bell begun to ring, Jamie and her crowd waltzed through the door making all sorts of noise and being rude. Immediately Ms McKlain told them to be quiet and warned them against mis-behavior. I was in awe of how Ms McKlain could be so confidant and in control with Jamie one moment, then be completely the other way around later.

Jamie and her friends seemed to quiet down and class began. For a while I couldn't bring myself to look at Jamie. But by mid-way through the class, I realized that Ms McKlain hadn't sat down yet. How odd this was. Soon after this thought, Ms McKlain assigned us a test and had no choice but to sit. I watched carefully the frustration on her face as she readied to sit down. When she finally sat, a moment of pain came across her face. I inwardly laughed to myself as I realized why.

I looked over to Jamie to see her cruelly smiling back. I quickly turned away and went back to my test.

Over the next few days nothing really happened. There were very few papers handed back and the grades Jamie was receiving were pretty good. I was also surprised that She never once approached me about what had gone on. I was pretty much convinced that she hadn't told Ms McKlain either.

As the days turned into a week, I was actually a little bit disappointed. A part of me was hoping to see more, witness more of the little games that the teacher and her student played. Finally a week and a half later I got my wish.

Ms McKlain was handing back our grades from the test we had taken. I of course got an 'A' and Ms McKlain smiled approvingly as she handed me my paper. The whole time she was passing out papers, Jamie and her group were talking loudly amongst themselves. As she reached Jamie the small group quieted down. Ms McKlain was trying not to show it, but her hand was shaking as she handed Jamie her paper.

Jamie took one look at the grade, then cruelly smiled back up at Ms McKlain. I could have sworn I saw Ms McKlain shiver. She finished handing out papers and returned to her desk as the bell rung. As Jamie was getting up to leave, she was showing the grade to her friends, and I could see what it was......an 'F'.

Through out the rest of the day my imagination went wild. What was going to happed this time? I mean if Ms McKlain had to give oral sex for C's, get spankings for D's, what would Jamie do to Ms McKlain for an 'F'?

Dozens of scenarios went through my head and needless to say by the end of the day I was very wet and excited. I could hardly stand the anticipation. Finally the bell signaling the end of the school day rang and I made my way to Ms McKlain's room.

Making sure everyone had left, I entered and took my spot under Ms McKlain's desk and waited....and waited.....and waited. Nothing! After a half an hour I was starting to get confused and worried. What was going on? It was at this time that I noticed the note taped on one of the inside walls of the desk. All it had on it was an address. I thought for a moment and recognized that it pointed to a residential neighborhood in a not too comfortable part of town. I figure Jamie must have written this and I could not be sure what she had planned. Never the less, I was much too curious and soon found my way towards the address.

I arrived at the address to find a run down looking house with several cars parked outside. I had no intention of walking through the door so I starting walking towards the back to look for a window. Unfortunately the large dog that was guarding the backyard would have none of it. So I found a window on the side of the house, braced myself, and looked in.

Inside, sitting around a coffee table on couches was Jamie and almost the entire gang from the class room. They all seemed to be drinking and smoking weed. Bottles were everywhere and the smell was horrid. The rest of the house looked just as pathetic. But besides that, there was nothing special going on. They were just sitting around talking. I couldn't even see Ms McKlain. Then there was a knock on the door. Jamie rose from her chair and opened the door. There stood Ms McKlain, dressed in her regular teachers suit and carrying a book in her left arm and a teacher's paddle in her right.

"Hey Ms McKlain, what a surprise, what can we do for you?"

"Hello Jamie...I wanted to....er...what I mean is...."

"Ms McKlain, unless you hurry up, I'm going to go back and continue smoking weed with my friends."

"Well I'm here to....talk about....your exam grade."

"Oh that, that was a very poor grade you gave me Ms McKlain. What was it you gave me again?"

Ms McKlain lowered her eyes "An F" I could see a shiver run through her as she said it.

12