Mandy's "Ride" Home

Story Info
He gives the sitter a "ride" home.
6.3k words
4.52
576.6k
340
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
784 Followers

Rick Garrison had had enough of the day. He was glad to be home even if it meant putting up with his twin sons, who were little monsters when it came to getting them to bed at a decent hour. After working all day then going to some dinner party for one of his wife's charitable organizations, he was just happy to be back in the solace of his bedroom. Standing in his bedroom closet, he slipped off his black shiny leather dress shoes, then his blue sport jacket, throwing it over the back of a chair. He sighed and took a minute to rub the back of his neck. The tension in it was almost unbearably tight. He couldn't wait to get into a hot shower and relax. He went to pull his sweater up over his head when he heard his wife call up the stairs, "Rickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

He let out a big huff and rolled his eyes. "Whatttttttttttttttttttttttttt?" he yelled back.

"Mandy's car won't start...she needs you to take her home!"

Oh for fuck sake!, Rick thought, this is the last thing I need tonight! Nonetheless, he slipped his shoes back on and made his way back downstairs. Of course Mandy, their babysitter, lived 45 minutes out of town. Rick huffed again knowing after the hour and a half drive there and back, he wouldn't be home until after midnight and had to be up at 5 a.m. for work. He made his way into the living room where he saw his wife and Mandy standing while the boys played around them. Oh well, he thought, at least I'll miss putting the little monsters to bed. "You ready to go, Mandy?" Rick asked her gruffly.

"Yes, Mr. G. Sorry about this."

"It's no problem, really Mandy. These things happen, " he told her as he cussed underneath his breath.

He watched as his wife paid Mandy for her services that night. He'd always known Mandy was beautiful, but for some reason he'd never realized how beautiful until that moment. It caught him by surprise as he looked her over. Her long chestnut locks flowed all the way down to the small of her back. Her creamy white skin was absolutely flawless. And she was tall for a girl...about 5'9, he guessed, and all legs. Had she really grown into a woman overnight? No, he decided, she was wearing a white tank top and short plaid skirt...very teenage, but still sexy as hell. Maybe he'd be lucky enough and she'd shift in the seat enough for him to catch a glimpse of her..."Ready Mr. G.?" Mandy asked, interrupting his dirty little thoughts. Suddenly, she was standing right in front of him, her icy blue eyes dancing as she gazed up at him.

"Sure Mandy...let's go," he said, leading her out of the house by the small of her back as his cock twitched beneath his dress pants.

"Be careful!" Rick's wife called out just before shutting the front door of the house behind them.

Rick and Mandy made their way to his Cadillac Escalade...Rick hopping into the driver's seat, of course, and Mandy into the passenger's seat. They buckled their seatbelts, then he started the SUV and backed out of the driveway. "I really appreciate this, Mr. G," Mandy said sheepishly.

"Mandy, I promise, it's no trouble," he assured her.

"I know you must be tired after working all day."

"I am, but you have school in the morning as well. It's probably already past your bedtime."

"I'm 18, Mr. G. I don't really have a bedtime."

He looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "You're 18?!"

"Yes, sir. I just turned 18 last week."

Oh my god, Rick thought, this beautiful creature is LEGAL! "You didn't tell Debra and I it was your birthday," he noted.

"It's no big deal."

"It is! Eighteen is a big age. We would've liked to have gotten you a gift."

"I appreciate the thought, but it's not necessary."

"Tell ya what," Rick began, "we'll get your car fixed for you and call it your birthday gift."

"Oh no, Mr. G., I can't let you do that! I don't know what's wrong with it...it could be expensive. Besides...."

He interrupted her. "I'm afraid it's too late, Mandy. Consider it done."

"That's very generous of you. Thank you."

"Think nothing of it, sweetie," he said, smiling over at her. She smiled back...her bright, icy blue eyes glowing as they passed many street lamps in a row, lighting the car every few seconds. She continued to stare at him as she shifted in her seat. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see her skirt ride up her luscious, creamy white thigh a few inches, but not enough to appease his dirty imagination. He was suddenly dying to see more of her amazing, young body. She would always be off limits, of course, but now, not quite AS off limits. Knowing that Mandy was now 18 made his hunger for her even worse.

"Can I ask you something, Mr. G.?"

"Sure...you can ask me anything, honey," he said, shifting in his seat as his cock pressed against his pants.

"I wanna ask you something...something, ummm...personal."

"Go ahead, I'm listening."

"Well, it's just that all my friends at school are, well, ya know...experienced, but I haven't done anything with a boy yet."

"You're still young, Mandy. You have plenty of time."

"It's not like I don't want to, because I do. I REALLY do. But none of the boys at school interest me."

"So, what's your question, dear?"

"I was hoping you could...I don't know...prepare me. What's it like?"

"What's what like? Sex?"

"Yes...sex."

The very word "sex" escaping from Mandy's mouth caused Rick to shift in his seat yet again. His cock was screaming. "Sex is...well, fun. But much more so when you care really deeply for the person you're with." Hell, he thought, I bet it'd be the most fun nailing my babysitter in the front seat of my Escalade.

"I figured it was fun," she giggled, "but does it...hurt?"

"I guess it hurts women the first time, but it feels good, too. It's hard to explain...it's just something that has to be experienced."

"I know...I guess I'm thinkin' I might be ready."

"Are you dating anyone?"

"No."

"Do you have a crush on a boy?" Rick asked, glancing over at her.

She smiled and looked straight into his eyes. "Yes."

"Does he know you like him?"

"Not yet."

"You should tell him, Mandy. You're a gorgeous girl. I know he'd jump at the chance to take you on a date." That, and jump you in the back seat of his late model used car, he thought, snickering under his breath.

"Well, I would, but he's...ummm...he's taken."

"It's worth a try, sweetie," he said, resting his big hand over her dainty little one on the center console. Her skin was ungodly creamy and soft. "Why don't you lay your head back and take a nap? I'll wake you when we get to your house."

"Ok, Mr. G. Thanks," she said, settling back into the seat with her face against the glass of the passenger window.

Several minutes passed and Rick noticed she was finally asleep. He could hear her breathing deeply and what could almost be construed as a little snore came from her nose. He took several minutes, barely watching the road, and looked over her lovely body in more detail. The curve of her collarbone...the way her beautiful breasts, not too big, not too small, sat up high on her chest...her adorable little pierced navel...her gorgeously curved hips...her long, smooth, creamy legs. Rick couldn't help notice what a gorgeous girl she'd become. Woman! She was a woman now. Jesus, he thought, she's gonna make some lucky man very, very happy. As he stared down at her, he imagined what it'd be like to have at her...to just take her and fuck her brains out. He'd give anything to have that luscious body at his disposal...to fuck her, to downright use her. His cock was straining against his dress pants even worse at the very thought. He was gonna need some extra shower time tonight to stroke off his hard, throbbing cock. Ohh...maybe I'll think about fucking her up against the wall of the shower, he thought.

Suddenly, Mandy shifted in her seat. Her entire body slumped down, her back arched, and she spread her legs a little wider, then went back to her little snore. Rick looked over at her again after pretending to concentrate on the road momentarily. He was delighted to see that her tiny little skirt had ridden up far enough to reveal her tiny little white cotton bikini underwear. Barely a little triangle of fabric covered her tight, young, untouched little cunt. It was almost more than he could bear. One tiny little piece of fabric separated him from the most exquisite, tight, wet little pussy he'd ever experience in his entire life. He couldn't stand it. He had to touch her.

Rick reached over slowly, carefully to her thigh, watching her breathe several more times before running a finger along her soft, creamy inner thigh. She didn't move. He then pressed his luck...running his finger along the band of her panties, pulling them gently away from her body slightly using just his index fingernail. Again, she continued to sleep. Rick took a deep breath in...he couldn't believe what he was about to do, but he sure as hell wasn't going to stop now. He very slowly pulled her panties aside to reveal her pussy. Just when Rick didn't think his dick could get any harder...it did. What he saw underneath was the most beautiful cunt he'd ever laid eyes on. To his surprise, she'd shaved it bare. Her pussy lips were full and plump. They looked slick and shiny. Mandy was already quite wet. He smiled, wondering what her dirty little mind was dreaming about for her pussy to be so damp. Rick ever so lightly ran his index finger along her slit as he held her panties open with his other fingers. He watched as his big finger ran along her tight little pussy. He was dying to dip inside and feel just how tight she was. Mandy was still snoring away, so he took time to enjoy the feel of her creamy cunt while he could. Looking over her outstanding young body, he ran his finger up and down her slit several times...watching as with each of his strokes, her pussy got wetter and wetter until her juices were dripping down her cunt, down his fingers. He couldn't stand it any longer...he had to taste her. Rick carefully put her panties back down into the crux of her thigh, leaving her wet pussy exposed. Still staring at it, he quickly drew his hand up to his mouth and sucked her juice from his finger. He couldn't believe how sweet she tasted...almost like pure honey. He sucked and sucked his finger until he could no longer taste her. Then, he looked over at her once again. Rick was dying to touch her entire body...to lay on top of her and feel her beneath him...to feel her inside and out. He wanted to see her breasts pop out over the top of her bra desperately so he could taste her perky little nibbles as they hardened beneath his tongue, but he knew he'd already gone farther than he ever expected to go and didn't wanna push it...or didn't plan to push it, anyhow.

Rick continued to drive towards Mandy's house. Several minutes passed and she still slept...her legs still spread wide, her pink, creamy pussy still exposed. He glanced over at it several times. Each time, his cock surged against his dress pants. He decided he couldn't take it any longer. He had to feel more of her. Without thinking or even gauging her to see just how deeply asleep she was, Rick took his finger and slowly eased it inside of Mandy. He was stunned to actually feel her tightness. Her wet little cunt lips gripped his finger as he pushed his way inside her. He could feel her grow wetter still. Her tight little pussy started to gush with her juices. As Rick began to move in and out of her, as he began to finger her perfect little cunt, he suddenly felt resistance; he could go no further inside her. It was her hymen. He didn't want to push it...he knew he'd already gone too far. Suddenly, Mandy shifted in her seat and Rick froze. To his surprise, moreover, to his delight, Mandy started bucking her hips forward, riding his finger. He looked up at her face. She was obviously still asleep...her head still mushed up against the window, a little drool coming from the corner of her mouth, and her little snore continued. Rick was delighted to just feel her thrusting against his hand as he watched the road. He'd twist his finger every so often until he was sure he'd felt every beautiful inch of her vagina, this side of her hymen at least. He lost himself in touching her, in feeling her...so much so, he didn't even notice when she awoke. "Mr. G?"

"Mandy!" he yelled, removing his finger from her cunt and swerving all over the road. He quickly gained control of his large SUV, and began to studder. "I...I...I...ummm...."

"It's ok, Mr. G."

"No, it's not, Mandy. I don't know what came over me. That was totally inappropriate, and I shouldn't have...."

"Mr. G?" she said, interrupting his apology.

"Yes Mandy?"

"Will you please show me how to cum?"

"What?!" he asked, looking over at her with wide eyes. Rick couldn't believe what she'd just asked.

"Please...make me cum. I want to so badly and you know how to do that to a woman, don't you?"

"Yes, Mandy, I do...but don't you want to wait until you meet the right boy?"

"You know when I told you I liked someone, but he's taken?"

"Yes, I remember."

"It's you, Mr. G. I have a crush on you."

"Really?!" he asked, a bit surprised. Not that he was ugly by any means. Rick kept himself in reasonable shape. He was a tall man, of average weight, with dark green eyes and shiny, jet black hair. He'd had several women fawn over him in the past, but never one 20 years younger.

"Yes."

"Mandy, you are so beautiful...so amazing...and believe me, I want to...but...but I...."

"Please, Mr. G. I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Mandy...." his voice trailed off as he looked over at her. God, she's so fuckin' beautiful, he thought. When will I ever have an opportunity like this again?! Try never!

"Please, Mr. G., please," she begged, her little doe eyes staring up at him...her legs still spread wider.

"Mandy, I'd like to, but if it happened, no one could ever know about it. Not your little friends and ESPECIALLY not Mrs. Garrison."

"Ok, I promise. I won't tell anyone. I just want to feel what it's like...what you're like."

"I mean it, Mandy...no one," he said, glancing at her with a stern look on his face.

"I promise," she swore, looking hopeful and biting her lower lip seductively.

"There's a rest stop up here that's usually pretty deserted. I'll pull over there," Rick declared.

They drove for several minutes in anticipatory silence until Rick pulled into the practically deserted rest stop. There was one semi-truck driver on the other side of the lot in the back...other than that, they were alone. Rick carefully drove to the far side of the parking lot. He backed into a space directly underneath a bright street lamp...he didn't want to miss a second of Mandy's naked body. As he put his SUV in park, he thought about how he wanted to play this encounter. He could easily just finger her cunt, make her cum, maybe get a blow job if he was lucky, then go home. But, this was a chance to try something different...to be someone different. Rick decided he wanted to play the dominant role. He was, after all, 20 years older than Mandy. It was a role he'd always wanted to play, but when he'd suggested it to his wife, Debra, she'd simply scoffed and told him no way. But, he had a feeling Mandy would let him be dominant...that she would probably even like it. What the fuck?, he decided, I'll give it a try.

Once his SUV was parked, Rick got out without saying a word. He walked to the back of the vehicle, then lifted up the window hatch and pulled down the tailgate. The third row of seats was already laid down in case the family needed to haul something large home from the store, so there was more than enough room in the back for Mandy to lay down. "Come here," Rick told her in a very authoritative voice. Mandy quickly complied. She hopped down from the passenger seat, shut the door lightly, then walked around to where Rick was standing. "Get in and sit back," he told her, pointing.

Mandy hopped up into the back of the Escalade as Rick had instructed. She sat back a little facing him, using her arms to brace herself. Her knees were bent and her legs spread. It excited him to see her white panties were back in place where they belonged. It meant he had to start his seduction all over from the beginning...and this time, she'd be awake for it. His dick strained against the fabric of his slacks as he licked his lips. This young thing was fully open to him...waiting for his command. Her tight, wet, little cunt waiting for him to penetrate it...waiting for him to make her cream. He was so excited he could hardly breathe...but he managed to stay looking calm, cool, and collected, not to mention, dominant. "What do you want, Mandy?" he demanded, using a voice deeper than his normal speaking voice.

"I want you," she answered sheepishly.

"You want me to what?"

"Make me cum...please."

"Spread your legs wider." She did. "I want to see your tits, Mandy." Without hesitating, she lifted her tank top over her head and removed her bra. Her gorgeous, round tits sat up on her chest perfectly. On display, waiting for his fingers, his tounge. "Beautiful," he said, smiling.

"Thank you, Mr. G."

The smile quickly left his face as he got back into 'character.' "Take your panties off...slowly, very slowly."

"Yes, sir," she said. She lifted her bottom up and ever so slowly pulled her white cotton bikinis down her long, luscious legs. Rick stared on. Inside, he was dying to attack her. On the outside, though, he appeared relatively uninterested. Finally, her panties were off. All she had left on her was her short plaid school-girl skirt; she'd long ago kicked her sandals off onto the floor board in the front seat. "Do you like it, Mr. G.?"

"I like your cunt very much. It's gorgeous."

"I shave it."

"I see that."

"Please...show me how to cum."

"Spread your legs wider." Mandy just stared at him with a little sad puppy dog face, but he didn't bite. "Do it...NOW," he demanded sternly. Finally, she spread her legs until her knees were touching the carpet of the SUV. Rick leaned in, softly kissing her neck. She moaned out loud. He kissed and licked his way down her chest to her breasts. "You have amazing tits, sweetheart."

"I've dreamed about your mouth all over them many times."

"Your dreams are about to come true."

"I know," she said softly.

Rick licked and sucked all around her nipples, taking his time. He knew he was practically torturing the poor girl, she was dying to be penetrated, but he couldn't help himself. He wanted to remember every inch of her body just in case this was his one and only opportunity to have her. Finally, he sucked her right nipple into his mouth. Licking and suckling it soft at first, then harder until he was almost biting it. Her moans turned into cries...the most beautiful sound Rick had ever heard a woman utter. He spent time on her other nipple...licking, sucking, biting it as he rubbed the right one between his fingers feverishly. Suddenly, he pulled back and looked up at her. Mandy's icy blue eyes, almost half closed, stared back at him, looking excited and hopeful. She looks like an angel, Rick thought.

"Are you ready?" Rick asked her, smiling up at her as she gazed down.

"Oh yes...please."

"I can't wait to make you cum, baby."

"I can't wait, either."

"I'll go slow...if it hurts, I'll back off."

" 'kay."

Rick bent down, staring at her perfect, shaven little cunt for a moment. Heaven, he thought. Then, while staring up at her, he slowly inserted his index finger inside her waiting, already creamy vagina. He'd felt her before, only moments ago, but it was like the first time all over again. She was ungodly tight, soaking wet. Rick decided then and there that she had the most perfect pussy on the planet. Mandy tossed her head back and moaned loudly as he began moving in and out of her. "How's that feel?"

LoreLai
LoreLai
784 Followers
12