Mandy's Sorority Initiation Ch. 06

Story Info
Ronnie's New Life.
5.2k words
4.23
78.3k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie leaned back in her task chair and watched the poor tattooed girl struggle against her repeated violation. She would scream and moan, struggling against her bondage even as she felt her hips begin to betray her to the rhythmic purring of the sybian. Ronnie's head snapped back – she was exhausted. None of them had slept in almost 48 hours – since before the recruiting event. She set the alarm on her phone for 2 hours and leaned back again, drifting away to the black and white image of the girl jerking around on the screen in front of her.

Maribel Garza was in her third week of working at the drive thru at McDonalds, and well, it sucked. She was cute, average height and thin with a pleasant round face and large brown eyes. Her pants tightly hugged her round ass. Needless to say, Maribel got a lot of attention. Most of the other women who worked at the restaurant were pushing three bills. "I swear I'm going to throw coffee on the next guy who asks 'Can I get some fries with that shake?'" after rejecting another unwanted suitor at the window.

"Um, sir, you might think that your 1987 Mustang with a different color door is sexy, but you'd be the only one, " she snapped back. Maribel hated the late shift because it was slow; not the kind of slow where she could finish her English homework, but the kind of slow that was just busy enough to keep you from doing anything to relieve the monotony of the modern fast food restaurant. They didn't really make anything there, not that she did anyway; all she had to do was repeat the order, and ask if they'd like a larger drink or fries.

Her best friend's father owned the restaurant, and got her the job, but she swore the manager hated her for the imposition. "That bitch hates me because she's so fat." So Maribel had spent her first three weeks working the late night shift. It wasn't all bad, though. Sometimes a hot guy would show up.

Ronnie drifted further away into sleep - -she was fully dreaming now. That night Lance, the quarterback of the football team had walked in; 6'2", legs built like a tree trunk, he had wavy, sandy blond hair with bangs that just covered his deep blue eyes. He was a dream but she was sure he didn't even know who she was, even though she sat right behind him in English.

"I'd like a #2, with a coke," Lanced drawled out. "Hey, do I know you?"

"My name's Maribel," she choked out, shyly looking away. "I sit behind you in Mr. Johnson's English class."

He touched the bottom of her chin with his index finger; it was hot and rough and felt good against the smooth skin of her face. He pulled her face around to meet his eyes. "You're kind of cute. I wish you hadn't been hiding this whole time – we graduate in a few weeks."

She backed away slowly, almost tripping over the fryer. Maribel was flustered, in part because she was running the drive thru and the counter by herself, but mostly from the attention of this hulking mountain of manhood in front of her.

"Uh, here's your burger," she quivered.

"See ya in class, Maribel," he clucked, rolling out the "R." Lance and his buddies chuckled as they walked out the door. Maribel shook her head in disgust; she was still a virgin, not really out of principle but more because she was just too inexperienced to notice most chances to get with a guy, and too shy to act when she did.

"Hey, M. I'onna run across the street for a pack of camels. You ok here for a few minutes?" Tyrone yelled out to her as he was walking out the door.

"I guess," she droned, knowing that he was already out of earshot. Tyrone did most of the food prep on the late shifts when she worked. He did smoke, but he was really probably headed over to the Chevron to fuck his girlfriend Keisha who should be closing up right now.

Most nights it didn't piss her off to be left alone, but tonight she was glad for the break. It was slow so she sat down on her stool at the drive through. She looked around furtively to make sure she was alone. All she could think about was Lance, running her fingers through his sandy blond hair and over his bulging chest and biceps. She leaned back and closed her eyes and imagined his rough, warm hands rubbing her shoulders and arms, and gently cupping her breasts. She slid her right hand up her shirt and popped the cups of her bra off her breasts. Her 34Ds plopped out and hung freely. She started to gently twist and pull at her light brown nipples and they became firm. She pulled her hand out and licked the tip of her index finger and after pulling her shirt up to her neck rubbed the moistened tip in slow, gentle circles over her nipples.

She arched her back and neck and slipped her other hand down to her waist; unbuttoning her black dickies, she gently slid her hand between her soft cotton panties and her pubic hair, gently massaging her mound. She licked her finger again before going to back to her sex, not realizing the saliva was totally unnecessary as she imagined it was Lance's massive hand instead of hers. Her juices started to flow as she gently rubbed the small button that was her clit. Her hips gently rocked back and forth as she slid first another and then another finger inside. As her pace picked up, her breathing and heart rate quickened and she began grabbing and tugging at her exposed breasts. She started with a faint, gentle moan and then as the wet stain began to grow in the crotch of her pants and her moans became loud cries. "Ohh! Yayayayay Uhh!"

Maribel was reaching climax when she began to feel she was no longer alone. At the instant she felt a hot breath on her chest, she flashed her eyes open. A tit one hand and the other three fingers deep inside her slit, he was staring at a bald middle aged man leaning out of a van window. Before she could say a word he had grabbed both of her shoulders, yelled out "I think this one has some potential!" to someone in the back of the van and pulled her through the drivers side window. The force of the pull knocked her hat and radio off her head, the headphones dangling on the window sill, and had pulled her pants down around her ankles. Maribel was effectively naked on her back in the man's lap, her feet with her pants still hanging out the window.

"Sweetheart, my name's Dirk. I'd love to help you finish up, but we've got other plans. Damn fine lagniappe for Mickey D's though." With that, Maribel saw a white handkerchief close in on her face. She smelled a faintly sweet, alcohol aroma before she blacked out. Dirk through her in the back of the van and they pulled away.

A woman's voice echoed out of the back, "I'm still hungry. Let's go somewhere else and get something to eat."

"That's fine," Dirk grunted. "Just tie that bitch up and gag her this time. I don't want her waking up before we get back to the warehouse.

"Ohh! Yayayayay Uhh! No No No Stop! No - Ohh! Yayayayay Uhh!"

Ronnie jerked awake. The moaning was only in her remembered dream. She looked down, and pulled her bra and shirt down and slid her fingers out of her sex. She wiped them off with a tissue that was on the desk.

Kirsten was screaming again; Ronnie had been asleep for about 90 minutes. Dirk had come in. He moved Kirsten's hands from her side to locked in place above her head. He had also taken two small alligator clips to each of the girl's swollen nipples and then tied them to rings on the ground, Already sore from piercing, the pain was excruciating.

"Sweetheart, this will help you with learning not to move so much," he grunted as he kicked up the sybian to top speed. Kirsten's eyes rolled back in her head and she started to pass out until she was kicked back up by the sharp pain in her nipples.

"Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh. NOOOOOOO! NOOOO! Oh, my god, stop!" She screamed, panting and crying. Dirk took another bottle of lube and squirted it between her legs.

"Just work that in. We'll have you broken in no time. Believe me, you're better off than what your friend is gonna get next door." Kirsten's eyes darted to his and they met intensely.

"Fuuuuhck Youuuuu." She drug out. "I'm . ...not going ... to let you fuuuucck .... Either one Ah Ah Ah ah. Of us." She could barely form the words.

"You shouldn't have any fear of that slut, as much as I can see that you'd enjoy it." Dirk dropped his pants; his dick hung freely but his nuts were gone. "I made that mistake a long time ago. Been on testosterone pills ever since. I'm compensated in ... other ways."

A solitary tear rolled down her cheek as the gravity of her situation began to sink in.

Ronnie was glued to the monitor from the other room; she was conflicted. Still, after more than a year and half with Lambda, she remained a virgin. Once a week she was examined by the sheihk's physician, and would be win she got back to her suite on the 133rd floor of the Burj Dubai. Ironically, as a sex slave, she guarded her virginity more fiercely than she ever did as a high school student because now that was her ticket to protection. They could have her ass all they wanted but the minute she lost her virginity she would be "impure" and sent down to service the Indian and Filipino workers building Dubai's office buildings. She hadn't known anyone sent to that fate, but other girls in the Burj told her it was a one way trip.

Still, she longed to know what it felt like to be full inside her sex; now Kirsten was getting a crash course. But she also felt some guilt; Ronnie didn't know Kirsten's intended purpose but she had an idea of what lay ahead of the girl, and she herself had helped consign her to that fate.

She thought back to her own first days in that very room. Dirk's gruff voiced barked out "Cut that bitch's clothes off. What's left of them, anyway." A tall, athletic woman with short brown hair jumped into action and cut her shirt and pants off. "Then cut her loose and strap her face down, gag in the mouth with her ass up."

"Yes, sir," the woman snapped.

Maribel was constrained in what she would come to know as "the position," face down with her pussy and ass exposed to the open air.

"Look at me." She tried to look away. He roughly grabbed her chin and pulled her face toward hers. It was oddly similar to the same gesture Lance had given her, but his was soft, sweet and innocent; this was rough, brutal and full of malice.

"I don't know what your name is and I don't really give a shit. Your name is now Veronica and we own you. Now, you have nothing to fear. We've confirmed that you're a virgin. Surprising given how much you enjoyed pleasing yourself at the window. I thought for sure you were a grade A slut. Maybe you are but just haven't gotten there yet.

"But nevertheless, you're intact and as long as you stay that way, you'll have a special place in our organization. No one hear is going to try and fuck you as long as you behave. You've been selected by our leader to service his family as an 'ass slut.' Ever been fucked in the ass?"

Her eyes widened as they met his. She struggled to scream no, but her mouth was too full. She could barely even turn her head from side to side.

"Let me be clear. You belong to us now and there are two ways to do this. The easy way and the hard way. Most of you girls choose the hard way. I'd prefer if you would chose the easy way. So what do you choose?"

He stopped and bent down to her face. Sweat was starting to bead up around her forehead and mix with her tears as it ran down her cheeks. So many things rushed through her head. Sheikh? Ass slut? Where I am? What's happening? Most girls? Are there others?"

"OK. Sorry you chose the hard way."

"Mummmph! Mummph!" She screamed. He took the bright red ball out her mouth.

"Huh Huh Huh." She panted. "Please don't hurt me. I'll do whatever you want. Please just let me mmph." He shoved the gag back in.

"Well, I can't do that sweetheart, but we can try easy if you want. Just don't fight me on this. Alright, now this is going to hurt a little bit, but we'll give you some time to get used to it."

Veronica felt her legs spread slightly as her asshole was filled with a warm gel. She struggled slightly as she heard a latex glove snap onto the man's wrist. He had hands almost as large as Lance's but she never thought they could be used for what they were about to do. She felt his gloved finger poking at her rear hole, which clinched at the touch.

Slap! He gave her ass a hard slap. "Open up bitch. I thought you said you wanted the easy way." She nodded, chocking back tears. Saliva was now starting to pour out of her mouth around the gag. She tried to release the sphincter in her ass, but she feared that she was going to poop.

"Shit's not gonna come out." Dirk growled. "They're always afraid of shittin themselves; that's why we put 'em in 'the position' until they're able to control it." The tall brunette nodded.

It was some small manner of comfort that she was unlikely to embarrass herself further, if that was possible. She relaxed a little and his finger slipped in. She felt a fullness there as her ass kept trying to close around his finger.

"Damn, bitch. You keep trying to suck it in. If we can train you to use this muscle, the sheikh – and his sons—will be pleased."

Sons? She thought. How many? He slipped another finger in and slowly worked it around, stretching out her hole. It was slightly more comfortable now, but she didn't feel anything sexual – it felt more clinical. Dirk continued to roll his fingers around her asshole, pressing down on the wall of flesh between her ass and a pussy.

"Mmrrgh.Mmrgh." The girl squealed.

"That's what I'm talkin' bout!" Dirk popped his fingers out. "Didja like that sweetheart? Cause you're about to get a bunch. Get me the plug with the vibrating clip." He snapped. He rolled his fingers back in her ass as her hole puckered around his gloved fingers again. He slid in and out of her vulnerable hole, rubbing up against the spot he had just found.

"Mmrgh. Mrmrhg." Again that was all she could mumble. Inside her head was a rush of emotions; who was this strange man, she hadn't even gotten a look at his face and yet with two fingers in her ass was sending shocks through her spine. Her face started to slide around the table from the wetness of her cheeks. She wanted him to stop, but she also wanted him to keep going. "Mmmrgh!" Again, he hit that spot.

The brunette walked back over with an egg shaped device and a bottle of lube. "Now," Dirk's voice took the demeanor of a self-improvement TV show host as pulled his fingers out again. "Lube the plug, then twist it slowly to pop in. This one has an inflator so we'll blow it up slowly through the night. Her sweet little hole will close around the stem and hold it in place. Then, clip this end onto her clit and turn it on."

The brunette put one hand palm down on Veronica's ass and gently rubbed. "Let her know it's going to be OK. Be gentle," Dirk admonished. The women pumped most of the bottle into Veronica's asshole. Unlike the first, this lube was cold and sent shivers up and down her spine. "Now twist it in and out. Get her used to flexing the muscles." She worked the plug in and out of her asshole slowly.

Veronica's moans shifted to a slow hum. She felt an incredible fullness and then empty; each time the emptiness was filled with a powerful thrust of the plug. "Pop." Dirk and the woman jumped back.

"Arrmgh." Veronica lunged forward before her restraints yanked her back to the table.

"Shit. That scared me," the woman said, clamly placing her hand on her chest.

"It's alright Madison. That girl's ass wants it bad. Put on the clip and let her sit. She's more advanced than I thought. We'll come back tomorrow to teach her some sphincter control."

Madison clip the cord onto Vernoica's clit and it immediately began buzzing. Her hips bucked up again as she felt a shock go through her entire body. As they came down and her knees hit the table again, she felt the fullness of the plug inside her ass. She couldn't tell for sure, but she thought it, too, was vibrating, sending low pulses through her ass and into her sex; her body shuddered and she resumed leaking fluids out of both ends. She had only a little fight left and it was being vibrated out of her moment by moment.

Madison bent down and licked her face. "Good night, Ronnie. We'll see you in the morning."

Ronnie phased back in – the room had fallen quiet. Dirk had turned off the sybian and unclamped Kirsten's nipples, giving the girl her first rest of the evening. Based on the noise from the other room, he had gone back to work on Mandy. She still had a couple of hours before it was time to wake Madison so she drifted back out.

In her mind she flashed back to a plane; she was in a 747 circling Dubai. She was smartly dressed; anyone else on the flight would have thought she was traveling here for business. Only she knew that the man sitting next to her, Dirk, held the key to her new apartment, and new life, on the 133rd floor of the Burj Dubai. He thought it was risky to travel commercial, but they had no problems with documentation. Nobody made much of an effort to look for young Mexican girls that disappeared from McDonald's parking lots at night in the hood, and Maribel Garza was the furthest thing from anyone's mind when the caramel-skinned woman showed Veronica Hasan's Emirate of Dubai passport which bore the special imprint of the Minister of Alternative Energy.

The couple walked across the tarmac and got into a waiting limo. It had been a long flight; neither had said a word. A few weeks ago she had been taking orders for Big Macs; now she was taking orders for giving up her ass, and was apparently a quick learner. The limo pulled into the underground garage for the tower. Dirk got out and escorted Veronica to the elevator. The ride up 133 floors took an eternity. Her suite occupied the entire floor.

"This is where you will stay. Your every need – nearly every need – will be attended to. But first, the inspection." He pointed to an exam table in the corner of the room. She hadn't noticed the woman standing there in a hajib and white coat. "This is Dr. Khan. She'll be your OB gyn."

"Hello, I am Dr. Khan. Please undress and lie down on the table. Are you taking contraceptives?"

The woman quickly complied. Her large, round breasts perked slightly in the room's cold air; other than her head and eyebrows, she was hairless across her entire body.

"No."

"Have you ever been?"

"No. No reason." She lied down on the table, but her arms behind her head and slowly spread her legs. Dr. Khan slid two fingers inside and performed a quick exam. Veronica tossed her head to the side; she was so sensitive inside even a clinical exam would turn her on.

"Still a virgin. You're very sensitive and tender. I can see why you were selected for this mission. I'll have the pills sent up later today." Dr. Khan went to the restroom, washed her hands and quickly left.

"Before the sheikh comes, I'll need to explain a few things to you." Dirk said. Veronica sat up to get dressed. "You should leave the clothes off. Part of the rules for you is that your ass must be constantly exposed whenever you are in this suite. You can never refuse a man who wants to take your ass. And, most importantly, you MUST remain a virgin."

"And if I don't?" She stared at him quizzically.

"You have to understand, Ronnie, you are here to satisfy the urges they feel are beneath their wives, that would defile them. That makes it not 'cheating,' for lack of a better word."

"You mean, like Clinton and oral sex?"

"Yes. Exactly. Doesn't make sense to me exactly, but I just work here."

"And they need me to remain pure for the set up to work?"

"Yes."

"And if I don't?"

"They have a large transient population of foreign nationals here from Indian, Pakistan, and the Philipines. A large population of men, I should say. You've heard about the way women are treated in India?"

12