Manny and Christina Ch. 01

Story Info
Two friends are ditched.
717 words
3.88
13.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dreaco
Dreaco
10 Followers

Why is my brother such an asshole?

That was the only thing that came to Christina's mind when she got to Manny's apartment and he told her that her brother Chris and his brother Mard went to the club without them.

"Now what do I do?", she sighed talking more to herself then Manny.

"Sorry, but it's the truth." He told her with some sympathy.

She gave him a wiry smile and noticed him more in depth seeing him at 5'7 with a baby face and short black hair wearing faded jeans and a black T-shirt giving her a glimpse of his small built body. She couldn't help but stare, then she noticed that he caught her staring. She blushed and looked away, but all he did was smile.

"So," she started regaining her composure," what now?"

"I made some dinner, want some?" he asked hiding the eagerness in his voice

"Sure, I didn't eat at home anyway" she said as she walked to the kitchen to grab a plate. Damn I can't believe I still remember where everything was in his place she thought .

Manny found himself looking as he followed her into the kitchen, Christina was gorgeous in his eyes at 5'6 and with kinky eyes that looked good with her shoulder length jet black hair, he knew she looked forward to going to the club with her black mini skirt and white blouse , they both were asian but he didn't have squinty eye's. I wanted her since we were kids but we slowly drifted apart without even realizing it even thought our families, especially our brothers, were good friends. I just didn't have the guts to tell her cause I feared she would reject me mostly because she was 24 and he was 22.

"Manny!"Christina screamed for the third time, that startled him out of his trance.

"What?" he ask as if nothing happened.

"Are you going to eat or not?" she said with a annoyed tone.

"I am calm down , jeez" he mumbled realizing he was standing in the middle of the kitchen just watching her, then walked over to get the rice and fried chicken he prepared earlier and join her.

"Damn, you zone out just as bad as my brother," she said with a smile stating she was kidding.

"This is some good food, I'm surprised, who taught you?" She asked curiously seeing him sit across from her.

"Mostly my grandma, she liked to cook for my brother and I so she taught me a bunch of stuff." He said acting proud.

The rest of the night after eating they watched some TV making small talk and talking about times of their childhood where they did things together, laughing about the good times.

Christina looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was 11:35,"Damn, its really late I should get going," Trying to hide the disappointment in her voice.

"Oh, then I'll walk you to your car," he said trying to hide his disappointment too.

"I took a taxi because I wanted Chris to drop me of at home," she told him.

"Then I'll drop you of then!" Hoping he didn't sound to eager.

"Okay, then let me get my purse." He watched her go to the kitchen to fetch her purse. Yes! This was the opportunity I've been waiting for!

When she came back they went down to his car and drove her home making more small talk.

"Christina," he said as she was going to open the car door, "are you free tomorrow?"

"Why?"She inquired knowing full well what he was going to say.

"Well I thought, if you wanted, I mean ,um..."he was having a tough time with something he's done with ease with other women, damn! Spit it out!

She rolled her eyes "Yes, what is it?" wanting to hear what he was obviously stuttering about.

"If you wanted to go to somewhere –together- tomorrow.' Manny said quickly.

She gave him a big smile "Sure, I would love to, say... pick me up at 7?"

"That's great!" he said showing a smile of his own.

After saying their good-byes she walk up to her apartment and wave him good-bye for the final time.

That's when he drove of smiling the entire way.

Dreaco
Dreaco
10 Followers