Mardi Gras and Mom

Story Info
Son and mom do the 'Big Easy'.
1.4k words
4.15
595.2k
76
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BC
BC
22 Followers

It's usually the most exciting time in the "Big Easy" and this weekend was no exception. Mom and Dad always made a trip down there every other year when they could afford it. Last year my parents had gone through an ugly divorce and my father had been found cheating on my mom with one of his clients. In the end, mom got most of everything and a huge chunk of money. She wanted to go and have a vacation with her only child, but still have the chance to scratch "her itch".

Before I go any further, I should tell you my moms "a babe"! She's 5'8", brunette, bright blue eyes, with a measurement of 38-27-36( I heard her describe it once jokingly to [SPC1]her sister). If she has any fat, its well placed. Once when I was younger I saw her come out of their bedroom holding just a towel in front of her tanned light skin and her inside thighs were leaking a white fluid. To this day I still get a woody remembering it.

Anyway, back to the start of my sexual education. Mom had taken me down to "The Big Easy" to get into the festival mood. We had planned on being down there for a week of parades and sight seeing. Shortly after the second day, about 4 p.m., we had walked around and ended up on one of the corners of Bourbons Street. Being a 18 yr. old jock with raging hormones and a nice 9in. cock, I was in no rush to turn around. Mom noticing where we were and tried to talk me into turning around and going back the way we came because we could get more beads from around the parade area. "We have plenty of time to go back mom...let's try this way once."

"Well, I guess your old enough to see what happens," replied mom.

I was so horny walking down those streets seeing all ages of women showing off their tits and ass. People flashing all parts of their body. I even saw a couple off in the corner doorway doing it against the window panel ( they were both facing each other with her legs around the guys waist and moving hard against each other). Mom saw this also and had a blush on her face when I turned to look at her. "People are a little wild this year!" mom replied.

A guy walked up to mom and had asked her to show her tits. I'm thinking it had to do with the fact that mom had worn a white tube top and was pushing her cleavage up well. Mom looked at me and smiled saying "Hold my drink and stand close to me please." With a bit of negotiating about which beads and a few jealous teasing looks. Mom lifted her top to chin level showing her almost perfect tits( they had a little sag, but no tan lines). Mom seemed so overjoyed about having all the guys looking at her body. She even jumped up and down shaking her tits for more worthless beads. After that mom and me must have walked up and down that street 20 times at least. Her showing off her athletic tan body and me every so often whipping out my hard penis to older women. Mom had also taken notice of this too, but said nothing then, just smiled with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Kid...isn't it past your bed time?" she joked.

"Wow, I can't believe its almost 3a.m. except for all the beads around our necks and body," looking for my watch face under all bead wraparounds. "But I still feel so...alive...I just don't want to quit!"

"I think we should, its going to be along day tomorrow also." Mom winked at me.

As we went back to the hotel we were staying at, mom kept her arm around my body, pressing her big breasts and tight ass against me. I opened the door to our room and walked up to the chair pealing off all the beads we had "acquired". Just as I was down to my jocky shorts, which didn't hide my stiff cock, I noticed mom had not closed the bathroom door and was stripping in front of the mirror and me. Holding her breasts up with her hands and admiring their form. She quickly pulled and twisted her nipples till they were hard and reddish. Turning the light off in the bathroom and walking with a bounce in her step to her bed. Mom glanced at my erection and smiled, "Just how long has it been that way?"

"Since I seen your..." pausing with a glance at her chest.

"Oh, my. Then I guess its my fault for not paying attention earlier when we got to Bourbon Street."

"Your father and I just loved to walk up down this street flashing everybody and later having mind boggling sex on some side street or doorway." Staring kinda off into the distance.

As mom came back to reality, she walked up to me and slowly dropped to her knees. Sticking her thumbs around the waist band and looking up at me. "I know I shouldn't do this, but I'm horny and it looks like you could write on a diamond with that hard cock of yours, so for this once and once only occasion. I'll let you fuck me, but in the ass......if that's o.k. with you?"

Like I was going to say, "No."

I just shook my head up and down and let her place my member in her mouth. Mom was no slouch in this department when it came to giving a blowjob. She moved back and forth repeatedly, soft and tenderly ,then hard and fast. This goddess was sending me to new emotional highs. Mom must have known I was close to cumming cause she got up and squeezed the base of the shaft hard. Leading me to her bed ,she slowly bent over. "Honey, I'm just so horny...please stick it into my pussy a few quick times to get it really wet before you enter my ass."

I looked at fine tight little ass she spread her legs for me to enter her pussy. Mom must have shaved both her legs and pussy, because I saw no hair anywhere. WOW!!

Slowly I rubbed my hard cock against her opening getting it nice and wet. My mother was face down in the pillows letting out little moans as I teased her passageway. "Come on, baby...stick that fuck rod in me."

Not one to disappoint women, I slipped it slowly into her, feeling how soft and tight her pussy was. We slowly started fucking back and forth a few short times. Mom pulled forward and covered her pussy with her hand and then rubbed her backdoor with her own juices. Looking over her shoulder, "Go for it Stud!" Placing my cock at her entrance, I slowly pushed my way into the tightest feeling I've ever felt. Mom's hands tightened to the bed sheets till her knuckles turned white. Her body started shaking while adjusting to my large member penetration. "OH MY GOD...UH...YOUR SO BIG...IT FEELS LIKE YOUR SPLITTING ME OPEN!"

Being my first time at any real sex( a few gropes in the back of a car or in my girlfriends bedroom, but nothing this good) I stopped. "I'm so sorry mom...do you want me to stop?"

"Please god no... just give me a moment to adjust." Breathing heavy, "Your just bigger than your father...hmm...and I love it...oh yeah...keep it pumping baby...uh, uh, uh."

Her body started to shake and push back harder on my cock. Mom had one hand under rubbing pussy and the other twisting her nipple.

"Come...on....baby.....uh....make....mommy happy......uh."

"Mom...your ass feels so good....I don't now how much longer I can stand it."

"Cum in mommy's ass...oh god...uh, uh...oh yes...pump faster...that's it...uh, uh, uh."

After about 20 minutes of good hard pushing. I came in my own moms ass so hard that it was running down my mom's pussy and inside thigh. She shook so many times that I thought she went into seizures. As I slumped down on my mother's back with my cock still in her ass I reached out and turn off the night light. We slept this way almost till morning. I woke up with mom running a warm cloth up and down my hard cock again. But that's another story.

BC
BC
22 Followers