Marianne Ch. 03

Story Info
Marianne and Matthew at the convention.
14.6k words
4.51
21k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianne - Part III – The Convention/San Francisco

Matthew would arrive at my place by 6:30, so I woke up at 5:00, I didn’t want to be rushing around before he arrived. I showered (I wanted to be fresh) and went to my closet to pick out what I’d wear that day. I wanted to look sexy so I chose my clothes carefully. I picked out a pale blue dress, that fell about 4 inches above my knees. It was going to be chilly out so I put a short-sleeved white sweater over it. The dress had a scoop neck and revealed quite a bit of cleavage, I knew Matthew would like that. For underwear I wore a baby blue lace demi-cup bra that gave me added lift. I decided to go without panties; I knew it would drive him wild once he found out.

I wore my hair down; I hoped he would think it was sexier than my normal work hairstyle (pinned back or up in a ponytail). It’s long (about the middle of my back) and slightly curly so I added a little hair gel to make sure my curls didn’t get frizzy.

He arrived at exactly 6:25. I kissed Eric on the cheek and said goodbye, he didn’t stir so I figured he was sound asleep. I walked downstairs and opened the door. Matthew stood there with a huge smile as he looked me up and down. He glanced upstairs and raised his eyebrows.

“He’s asleep, he asked me not to wake him. I’m ready when you are.”

I smiled and went to grab my luggage. I was intending to bend over so the hem of my dress would go up enough so he would get a nice view, but he walked in and got my suitcases for me. He spoiled my surprise; I guess it would have to wait till later before he saw I wasn’t wearing panties.

I watched him carry my luggage to the car; he was wearing black slacks and a grey shirt. The slacks showed off his perfect ass and the shirt was just tight enough to cling to his muscular chest and shoulders. He looked handsome (as always) and I felt my body respond as my nipples grew erect and my pussy began to ache for him.

He helped me into the car and loaded my luggage in the trunk. When he climbed behind the wheel he didn’t say a word; he started the engine and drove off rather quickly.

Once we were out of my neighborhood he pulled into a gas station and parked. He reached over and put his arms around me and gave me the most amazing kiss. I was putty by the time our lips parted.

“You look gorgeous!!!! I didn’t know how I was going to keep from grabbing you when you answered the door.” He kissed me again and gave me a bear hug. “I missed you!”

I was speechless, all I could do was lean my head against his chest and revel in the feeling of being so close to him. We kissed one more time, then he put the car in gear and we drove off.

I realized we were heading in the wrong direction for the airport. “Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise!” He flashed a devilish grin.

I didn’t say another word, I just scooted closer to him and he put his arm around me. He smelled heavenly! I inhaled deeply and recognized the scent as Cool Water, one of my favorites. I looked up and smiled at him, he gave me a tight hug with his right arm.

As we neared his apartment complex my interest was really piqued! “What’s going on? Are we really leaving today?”
“Yes! I told you, it’s a surprise, now hush and don’t spoil it!” He kissed the top of my head as we pulled into the parking lot of his apartment complex.

He parked in his spot and said, “Wait here.”

I turned to look out the window; he was getting our luggage out of the trunk and walked around the corner of the building. I thought his behavior was a bit odd, but I did as he asked and waited for my surprise.

He came back to the car and opened my door. I climbed out and he locked up the car. He led me by the hand around the corner of the building. I was stunned! There was a white super stretch limousine parked with the rear door opened and a driver in a suit awaiting our arrival.

“Surprise!” Matthew said and walked me to the limo.

The driver helped me in and Matthew climbed in behind me. I had to be careful that I didn’t bend too far; I wanted Matthew to get a peepshow not the limousine driver.

Once inside the limo I saw that there was fresh fruit and bagels with cream cheese waiting for us. I looked at Matthew and gave him a big hug and a nice long kiss. The engine had been running and the driver put the limo in gear and drove off slowly.

The partition was down between us and I noticed the driver watching us kiss in his mirror. Matthew must have as well because he raised the partition and smiled at me. “Are you surprised?”

“Yes! Very much!”

“Good, you’re a special lady and I want you to know how special you are. This isn’t the first surprise by the way, I have more planned.” He grinned and put his arms around me.

“You know, it’s about a 45 minute drive to the airport…..” I smiled and batted my eyelashes.

“Yeah? What did you have in mind?”

“I’d rather show you!”

I reached over and began to unbutton his slacks. As I slid the zipper down he tried to stop me but I was determined to have some fun in the back of the huge car.

“You can either help me, or just sit there and let me do this…either way, you can’t stop me.”

“I guess I’ll help.” He said with a slight smile, “what would you like me to do?”

“Help me take off your pants.”

He lifted his butt off the seat as I pulled his pants and underwear (boxer-briefs, how sexy!) down around his ankles. He was already hard and my pussy began to drip at the sight of his throbbing cock.

I climbed on top of him and kissed him as passionately as I could. He responded by grabbing my ass and pulling me down to his cock. He reached up my dress to remove my panties but all he felt was skin. He broke the kiss and looked in my eyes. I could see the hunger in his beautiful blue eyes as he let out a low growl and kissed me. His tongue was doing amazing things in my mouth, first dueling with my tongue then rubbing the roof of my mouth and finally licking my teeth.

I pulled my dress up around my waist while he positioned his cock underneath me. As soon as it was in the right spot I slid down on it and began to ride him. He was moaning loudly and it was driving me wild. As the car sped down the highway I bounced up and down on his slick shaft. He was squeezing my ass and moving me up and down so he could pound into me.

My breasts were right in front of his face so I took my sweater off and pulled my dress up over my head. Now my breasts were bouncing near his mouth. He didn’t waste any time; he reached up and unhooked my bra. He pulled it off and grabbed both breasts, pushing them together so my nipples were side by side. He opened his mouth and sucked both nipples at the same time.

I’d never felt anything like that before and I came instantly. I started moaning (I know the driver had to have heard us, plus the car must have been bouncing all over the road) while his cock pounded into my pussy forcing my juices all over his balls. I could hear the sound of his cock sliding in and out of my dripping hole and it was enough to send me over the edge again.

He stopped sucking my nipples and grabbed my ass again. He slid off the seat and onto the floor forcing me onto my back with his cock still buried deep inside me. He pulled my legs over his arms and started pounding into me harder than before. He was so deep I could feel my insides moving with each thrust.

“Oh Marianne, your pussy is so tight!!!!”

I squeezed my muscles tighter and felt his cock pulse several times. I thought he was cumming but he wasn’t. He kept fucking me harder and harder till I came again. I thrashed my head back and forth and cried out his name over and over.

When my orgasm subsided he pulled his cock out and smiled at me. He pulled me to my knees and bent me over the seat. He got behind me and sat on his feet while pulling me back. His cock slid in my pussy, he put his hands on my hips and started sliding me up and down on his huge prick. He kissed my shoulders and neck; he whispered in my ear, “ride me baby!” I took control and started sliding up and down his cock with my own rhythm. It felt incredible!

Every bump in the road added to our fucking and made it more intense. We were like two animals, grunting and panting while we fucked in the back of the moving car. He reached around my waist and moved his right hand down to my pubic area. He started rubbing my clit with one hand while he moved his left hand up to play with my breasts.

He started pinching my nipple and rubbing my clit faster, I couldn’t take it anymore and I came harder than before. I was becoming exhausted from the passion and my multiple climaxes so I started to slow down but he wasn’t finished with me yet.

He pulled me up and withdrew his cock. He turned me around and we started kissing. I felt his throbbing cock against my leg and knew I had to suck it.

“Lay down on your back!” I told him.

He smiled and lay down. His cock was jutting straight up and I leaned over to suck it. He stopped me.

“Come here!”

He turned my body so my ass was next to his face; he pulled my left leg over his head so my pussy was right in front of his mouth.

“That’s much better!”

He didn’t wait for me to suck him; he pulled me down so I was sitting on his face. He began to suck and lick with even more passion than he’d licked me in the past two days. It felt so good! His cock was inches from my face bobbing up and down from the motion of the car. I grabbed it with both hands and wrapped my lips around it. He moaned loudly. I swirled my tongue around his swollen head, he tasted like my cum mixed with his pre-cum, it was a very erotic taste and added to my arousal.

I took as much as I could down my throat, more than half and began a slow up and down rhythm. He moaned louder. He was alternating between licking my clit and sucking on my swollen lips. I had never given a man a blowjob while being licked at the same time, it was the most intense oral sex I’d ever given or received.

I felt him reach up with his hands, he started rubbing my lips while he licked and sucked on my clit. I was getting close to another climax and my legs started to shake. I quickened my rhythm on his cock because I wanted him to cum in my mouth when I came in his. I began sucking up and down as fast as I could. I moved my left hand down to his balls; I cupped them and gently squeezed them, he was now moaning continuously to the rhythm of my sucking. He started bucking his hips and I did the same.

He slipped his finger inside my pussy and sucked my clit harder while flicking it with his tongue. I couldn’t hold back any longer and started to cum. He slid his finger out and sucked my lips into his mouth while I shot cum down his throat. At the same time I felt his balls tighten and his first shot of cream hit the back of my throat and continued to pump stream after stream of hot liquid onto my tongue and down my throat.

He licked me till he had licked me clean and I did the same to him. When we were done, we dressed and sat down to eat bagels and cream cheese. There was orange juice and sparkling wine in the small refrigerator so we made mimosas to go with our breakfast.

We smiled at each other content with our lovemaking and oral passion but also because we would have to face the driver once the car arrived at the airport. Once we had finished eating we rolled down the windows and opened the sunroof to air out the back of the car, it smelled like sex. We checked the seats and carpet to make sure we didn’t leave anything behind.

We arrived at the airport a few minutes later; Matthew rolled down the partition and told the driver what airline we were flying out on. The look on the drivers’ face was priceless, he was flushed and it looked like he was sweating. I could have sworn his hand was in his lap but I might have imagined that. It did take him awhile to get out of the car once we were parked. Matthew and I just looked and each other and laughed, we figured we’d more than likely never see the guy again, plus all he did was hear us fucking, he didn’t actually see anything.

Matthew gave him a large tip; the guy tipped his hat and watched us walk away with a look of amazement on his face. I had never had sex in a limo before it was incredibly exhilarating.

We checked our luggage and waited for our flight, all the while I thought about San Francisco and the next 10 days. I was nervous and feeling guilty for what I had done with Matthew and what we were going to be doing.

We found our airline and began the process of getting our seating assignment and checking our luggage, by the time we were done 45 minutes had passed. As we walked to our gate to wait for our flight I pondered what I was doing and why.

Eric is a good man; a lousy husband but a good man and he didn’t deserve to be betrayed. As we arrived at Gate 14 the guilt was overwhelming and I was almost in tears. Matthew noticed and became concerned immediately.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” I said as I wiped a tear that was streaming down my cheek.

“It’s him, isn’t it?” He looked sullen.

“He has a name, it’s Eric!” I said heatedly.

“I know that! It’s just hard to be sympathetic to a man I don’t know but I know doesn’t treat you the way he should!” He said angrily.

“You don’t know anything about him Matthew!” I was getting defensive now.

“I know enough to know he doesn’t care about you and if you cared about him you wouldn’t be here!” He was almost shouting.

“Oh really! It’s not too late for me to leave you know!!” I was really getting pissed off now. The guilt was fueling my anger and I was ready for a fight.

He sighed and looked past me out the window at the planes arriving and departing.

“I’m sorry! I don’t want to pick a fight I swear I don’t! It’s just that…I’m in love with you Marianne and you don’t know how hard it is seeing you go home to him when I know you should be with me.”

I felt horrible for being so bitchy to him, it wasn’t his fault I was feeling guilty. I could have stopped this before it started but I didn’t want to, I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

“It’s not your fault Matthew, it’s me! I’m feeling guilty and ashamed for my actions the past few days and now I’m running off to another city with a man that isn’t my husband. I’m a horrible wife!!!”

“Don’t say that! You’ve been great to a man that doesn’t deserve your love or your loyalty Marianne.”

“How can you say that when you don’t even know him?!”

“It’s simple, he’s a man and I’m a man, I know what men like him do when they go ‘out of town on business’, look at what you’re doing! Do you think he hasn’t done the same thing for years?”

“You’re saying he’s cheating on me?”

“Well I’m sure he’s sleeping at the moment, but yes, I do believe he’s had affairs Marianne. For you not to suspect is pretty trusting and naïve.”

I thought about what he’d said, if Eric had cheated on me I had less of a reason to feel guilty but more importantly I had a reason to end our marriage without it being all my fault. I felt like I had a new lease on life!

Then reality sank in (again), what if Matthew was only saying that to make me feel better? Was Eric cheating on me? I began trying to conjure up memories of times I felt something odd was going on but brushed it off because Eric said I was being paranoid.

I didn’t know what to believe, I would need to think about it more when I wasn’t feeling so guilt ridden. I was determined to enjoy my time with Matthew and attempt to tuck the guilt into the far corners of my mind.

“I’m sorry for being such a bitch Matthew, I didn’t mean to take my guilty feelings out on you.”

“I know Marianne, I understand better than you think. I was with Kim for over 2 years, she planned on us getting married.”

“What do you mean, you’re speaking past tense. Did you two have a fight?”

“No, not a fight. I broke up with her last night after I dropped you off.”

“WHAT?? Why?”

“Why? Isn’t that sort of a ridiculous question?”

“You broke up with her because of us?”

“Well, that’s not the whole reason, but part of it.”

“What happens when this is over?”

“Wow! Your confidence in us is overwhelming Marianne!” He looked hurt.

“I’m sorry if I’m being blunt, but you know I’m married!” I whispered.

“I know that! I’m not blind, I know whose bed you go back to after you’re with me.” He hissed.

This wasn’t happening, we were fighting again, what the heck was going on?!

“I’m not trying to pick a fight Matthew, I’m just trying to make you see reality. I can’t and won’t leave Eric, not because I’m having an affair!”

“I never asked you to leave him Marianne! I know what we’re doing is wrong I don’t need you to remind me of that!” His face was flushing and he was breathing hard.

“What do you want from me? I thought you said you’d settle for whatever I could give you and now you’re wanting more?”

“I didn’t say that! I broke up with Kim because I didn’t love her! I’m with a woman that made me realize life was too short to spend with the wrong person!”

He stood and walked away leaving me to feel awkward and ashamed. I looked around, no one was close enough to hear our conversation but I heard it loud and clear.

I sat for an hour waiting for him to come back, I wanted to go after him but I thought things would be better if I let him cool off. I’m glad I didn’t go after him; he was in a better mood when he got back.

He sat next to me and took my hand; he kissed the palm of it and laid it on his thigh.

“I wasn’t trying to pressure you into leaving your husband Marianne, I’m sorry if that’s how I sounded. If you recall, I didn’t even tell you I’d broken up with Kim, you asked me.”

He was right, he hadn’t brought up Kim, I was the one that did.

“You weren’t planning on telling me?”

“I was but not the way it happened. I knew you’d think I was trying to put pressure on you to leave Eric; I didn’t want you to feel that way. I don’t expect you to up and leave the man you married for me after only two days together.”

He lifted my hand and kissed it again.

“I’m not going to deny that I want you to myself so don’t expect me to lie about that.”

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek, he is such a wonderful man. I hated the fact that I was in a loveless marriage and my one chance at true happiness could slip through my fingers.

“I’m sorry for jumping to conclusions, it won’t happen again.”

He seemed satisfied with my response because he leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips.

“I would rather not spend this trip arguing with you.” He whispered against my lips.

“I don’t want to either!”

We kissed gently until it was time to come up for air. He slipped his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder while we waited quietly for our flight to be announced.

We boarded the plane 45 minutes later and settled comfortably in our seats, he got us first class seats so we’d have more room and it would just be the two of us rather than having a third person crammed next to us.

I was nervous about flying, I hate to fly and this was no exception. Being the wonderful man that he is he held my hand as we taxied down the runway and finally lifted off. He kissed the tips of my fingers and smiled at me to try and get me to relax, it worked. His beautiful smile always affected me and this time was no different.

We chatted and cuddled as the plane flew us to our destination. There were only three other people in first class; they were all behind us so naturally Matthew took the opportunity to have some fun with me.

He slid his hand up my thigh till he reached my pussy, I was already moist again as he slipped his fingers between my lips and entered me. I reclined my seat and enjoyed his masterful fingers as they thrust in and out of me.

I came quickly and quietly; when my climax ended he slid his fingers out slowly and began licking them. It was so erotic to watch him lick my cum off of his dripping fingers, my pussy began to ache wanting more of him.