Marie

Story Info
She has her colleague's children.
3.1k words
3.64
109k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxt999
sxt999
30 Followers

I am Sameer from North India. I am in my late 20s 170lb 5' 7" light brown color and joined as a network engineer in Boston, and I had spent most of my time at office and came to know most of my colleagues. Every one was very friendly and cooperative. Especially there was one engineer who was beautiful blond in her mid-thirties. Her name was Marie, and she was very elegant, sophisticated, intelligent and business like, and in good shape. She is 5' 6" and weighs 160 lbs. She is in her mid 30s and she has long sexy legs and her ass is perfectly shaped, and her stomach is flat and she has 40 D breasts.

From the very first day I knew that I was going to need to exercise self-discipline as I was going to be around Marie a lot, as we both share the same office room. She always wears the newest fashions in skirts and usually dresses in silk blouses that never seem to be able to hide her nice, large breasts. She always wears hose on her long, lovely legs that accentuate her curvaceous ass.

She keeps her blond hair up in a style that is quite sexy and professional looking. Her lips are very full and she always uses a bright red lipstick that makes them seem forever wet, the kind that you cannot look at without dreaming about them being wrapped around your cock. Her fingernails are always painted to match her lipstick.

Marie always positions herself in chair in office room before sitting in it so that I would be able to look up her fashionably short skirt between her legs as she crossed her legs. Some times after she crossed her legs, I could usually look up under her legs almost to her crotch; a position she would hold as long as half an hour.

She obviously delighted in the effect that this was having on me, as I would attempt not to look at her legs during the ensuing conversation. Often, she would come over to my side of the desk to look over a report, leaning over enough that I would get a view of her marvelous cleavage and breasts, encased in beautiful lacy, bras. The whiff of perfume that would emulate when she bent over was intoxicating as hell! I caught her several times looking at my crotch, obviously checking to see whether she was having the intended effect!

Recently we were alone, seated at my desk next to each other looking over the report. Marie, as usual, had her legs crossed with her skirt hiked up to just a few inches below her crotch. This time, however, she had her foot my side under table, pumping her leg, barely touching my leg with her high heel as it went up and down! A little later, she slipped her shoe off her foot enough that she could dangle the high heel off her toes, all the while pumping her leg up and down, still barely touching my leg! This was her teasing game with me, and she obviously delighted in it as it went on for about the next nine months.

At the months went on, we got to know each other on a more personal level. She was married to her husband Kalid from Pakistan for over 10 years whom she met in the college and Kalid was couple of years older than her, and she is very dedicated to her relationship. Her husband was the only son of a wealthy, aristocratic family from Pakistan and started a business in USA and Marie only worked to save herself from certain boredom as a housewife.

As we got to know each other, however, it became abundantly clear that she wanted to have a baby before her "biological clock ran out". Both her and her husband's families were anxious for them to have a baby, which would be the first grand child on both sides and the only heir apparent for her husband's family.

One day, Marie even came out and asked me if I would help her with her work few months if she became pregnant and had a child, a goal which apparently her husband and her were diligently 'working' to obtain. Even though I envied her husband for the task facing him, I told her no problem and she chuckled, thanking me for the compliment and being such a dear friend.

A few weeks later, Marie told me that she is taking an afternoon off the following week for a doctor's appointment. I exclaimed, "Aha, finally pregnant?" I looked at Marie, but her eyes were tearful. She explained that she still was not pregnant after three years of trying and that her husband and mother-in-law were blaming it on her! She and her husband were both going in for extensive tests to determine what was keeping her from getting pregnant.

A couple of weeks later, I walked into office room when I noticed that she was very upset and crying. I went to her, concerned that something horrible had happened. She explained that the results from the tests had come in and that she was fairly "normal" but that her "egg count" was a little lower than average but probably not an impediment to her becoming pregnant.

Her husband, however, had an extremely low sperm count probably due to a childhood illness. The chances of her getting pregnant were not very good with her husband's low fertility level. While she could probably get pregnant in spite of her low egg count, it was not likely with both of them having low fertility levels. She was very upset and I suggested that she take the rest of the day off to recover which she did.

The following day, I was enjoying my usual leg show, looking up Marie's skirt. This time however, my heart skipped a beat as her skirt rode up her legs, revealing the welts and reinforced tops of elegantly sheer nylon stockings attached to the straps of a lacy garter belt. I caught a glimpse of her bare thighs above the stocking tops and a glimpse of the crotch of some absolutely gorgeous panties stretched tight against the crease in her tight twat, which was barely visible through the thin nylon material. I also could see some of her blond cunt hair sticking out on both sides of her panty legs as she slowly crossed her legs.

To top it all off, Marie was wearing high heel sandals that showed off her lovely feet with their high arches instead of her usual classic high heel pumps. Her toes, painted with red polish to match her fingers, barely showed through the reinforced toes of her beautiful tan stockings. This was definitely the ultimate test of my self-discipline as stockings and garter belts are my favorite!

Once evening when the office was empty, She said to me, "I need a very big favor, that I am very hesitant to talk to you about. But, you and I have become very good friends and you have always been very discreet about the personal parts of my life that I have shared with you."

"You name it," I said, "you know that I will help you however I can." and I meant it, she was a friend after all these months, plus I enjoyed being around her.

"To be blunt about it, I want you to knock me up. I know that you find me attractive, it's obvious from all the teasing that I do to you that you want me. In fact, we would probably be lovers if I was not married and you know it", she stated, looking at me for a reaction with her beautiful blue eyes. "I know that you must be fertile," she chuckled, "And from what I have seen, you must be fairly 'well equipped', so you would have no problem getting up to my womb," obviously referring to her observations of my erections from her teasing leg shows.

"Let me get this straight," I stammered. "You want me to get you pregnant?" This was exactly what I was hoping that this favor would entail, screwing Marie's brains out, sticking my cock up in between those beautiful, and shapely, scrumptious legs. And I was going to get to knock her up to boot!

"Well, yes," she shyly said, looking at the floor. After a hesitation of a few seconds, she looked up at me to continue. "It occurred to me that this would be a solution to the problem, and you have always told me that you are a friend and you will help me. After all, you and my husband have a lot of similar mannerisms and so everyone would think the baby is his. It would get my mother-in-law off my back. If I don't get pregnant, it could cost me my marriage!"

"Tell me," I asked, "is your husband going to know about this or is that where the 'discreet' part comes in?"

"Well, I see no reason for him to know. He'll just think that the baby is his and everyone will be happy. And as an extra added bonus, you and I will get to work off this lust that we have built up for each other over the past year. Wouldn't that be great? We can take care of several problems at one time!"

"Marie," I asked, "just how would we pull this off without anyone seeing us?" realizing that she probably had already worked this out in her lovely head.

"Well, we need to go visit our Newport, RI office, and it's about 100 miles away and if we left early and got done early, we could get a motel room on the way back, and return a little late. In fact, I envision that we will need to make this a regular visit that always occurs at my 'time of the month'—at least until I get pregnant! No one will suspect a thing as long as we're discrete."

"And we would just do this until you get pregnant? What if I want to keep enjoying you and your scrumptious beauty later and I can't keep my hands off of you?"

"I've thought about that, too. It's really up to you, but I am a realist and it is unlikely that we would want to stop once we start going to bed together. As long as we are discrete, I don't see any problem with being your mistress at least monthly for as long as you want, after all I want several kids and I do want you so bad!"

I looked down at her fabulous legs and stocking tops, drooling at the thought of getting between them. "So, is this why you wore stockings today—to seduce me into your little plan?" I asked.

"Of course," she exclaimed, "it's all part of my master strategic plan named 'Operation Impregnation'. And you fell for it, hook, line and sinker! We need to schedule our visit for next Thursday, because that's when I should be ovulating!"

"Okay," I said.

She got us a room at the Holiday Inn at an exit on the interstate. It was only 12 noon and we had already done our work at Newport office, which meant that I could probably screw Marie for about six hours before we would need to get back. This was going to be great.

"I feel a little guilty about this," Marie said as we entered the motel room that was to become our love nest. "But, he and his family forced me into this!" she said as she grabbed her little bag and headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

After a few minutes, she came out. She was the loveliest sight I had ever beheld, knowing that I was going to take her in a few minutes and that she was mine to ravish in her beauty for the next several hours.

She turned to face me, and with a look of pure lust on her face, she raised her arms and I pulled off her dress. She removed her bra. Her breasts were large and rounded as I delighted in seeing them in their entirety for the first time after all these months. Just seeing them was beginning to make me even more erect. My heart was racing now and my dick was twitching as it stuck straight out under my pants.

"I feel like I am on my honeymoon, getting to have the man that I have wanted so much for so long," she said, eying my erection.

It made me even harder to see her shapely legs in smoky black stockings, pulled taunt by a pink garter belt, with matching pink panties and high heel sandals. Her pink, lacy garter belt contrasted against her back nylon stocking encased legs beautifully. Her lacy, feminine panties were pulled up over the straps so that they could be removed without undoing the garters. I noticed that the area of her panties that covered her twat was wet and becoming transparent.

I moved over to her, taking her in my arms. Leaning over, I placed my mouth over one swollen nipple and inhaled, sucking hungrily on her breast. I heard her inhale suddenly, deeply, then moan softly as she began pressing her breast into my mouth.

As I sucked, I began unbuckling my trousers, dropping them and my shorts around my knees. My cock sprang free, bouncing up, fully erect. Pulling her closer to me, I let my hands explore her body, her ass, her pussy through the panties she wore, while she moaned under my hand and mouth assault. Her slim, shapely legs were exotic in their smoky black stockings with their reinforced heel and toe, her toes, painted with red nail polish, barely showing through.

Finally, lust overcoming me, I yanked down her panties, running my fingers along her warm, moist slit. My first finger slid inside her, and she shuddered, trying to pull my hand away, telling me to slow down.

I could only do this a few minutes before I could stand it no longer. I led her to the bed and she lay back on it, her thighs trembling, her eyes half-lidded, her senses swooning with passionate need. I got on top of her, forcing her legs apart with my knees parting her willing thighs. My hard pole sticking straight down toward her hot, ready trench, her flawless legs exotic in their smoky black nylon covering, still wearing her garter belt and high heel sandals as she spread her legs wide open to surrender to me.

Suddenly her eyes snapped open as she realized that the time was upon her, that I was actually going to fuck her. "I really shouldn't being doing this, you know, after all I am married," she teased.

She looked down at my cock, positioned at her opening. "Oh! Wow! That's incredible. It's huge, it's so beautiful! Oh..." she said foggily, then more firmly, "Please! Please! Put it in! Get me pregnant!! My eggs are in my womb just waiting for you! Knock me up!!!! I want to have your baby. I promise that I will always be your mistress and your sperm receptacle if you want! Please fuck me with your huge baby maker and fill my womb with your cum!

Apparently Marie liked to talk dirty when she had sex; that was fine with me, it just made it that much better for me.

Grabbing her ass, I aimed my hardened cock and stabbed it forward, toward her hot cave of love. "Yes!" she said, then grunted loudly as the head of my cock speared her slit, inched up her tight hole, fitting my cock like a glove made especially for it.

She was so tight that I had to slow down so that I would not hurt her. I slowly worked my baby maker back and forth inside her tight cunt. Finally, she loosened up some and became so wet I slid in all the way until my balls were against her crotch, with her grunting the whole way. She began to move, but I held her tight so that I would not cum right away. "God, you're so nice and thick," she said. "I have never felt so taken by a man before. Take me. Take me!"

Pulling out almost all the way, I slammed back into her. Repeating the process, I felt her begin matching her movements to mine, until she began moaning very loud. Her lust overcoming any second thoughts she might of had about having my baby, she began to grind her ass down onto my cock with every thrust. I grasped her large bouncing breasts and began to gently massage them, tweaking the nipples. The tip of my cock began to enter her cervix and her womb; it was like they were sucking at the very tip, wanting my baby making fluid.

Her moans became louder turning into grunts. Within minutes, she was screaming in pleasure, "Yes.... Yes! Oh, God, yes! Please take me!!! Make me good!!! Fuck me!!! YES!!! Make me your bitch!!!" She cried out as my rigid dick went up as far as possible in her moist, secret cave of love. Her legs were spread so far apart, I thought for certain that I was going to split her wide open.

"I'm gonna fuck you silly, baby." I fired back, pounding my cock into her cunt like a piston, holding her against me with her melon tits. I could feel my orgasm build, my cock swelling, getting even longer. Her womb felt like a vacuum cleaner on the tip of my cock, sucking at it, thirsting for my cum. I pushed it in as far as I could, desperately trying to get up as far in her womb as I could, as I felt her own orgasm thunder up through her body. "YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!" she cried, riding the sheer force of her orgasm. Her pussy clenched tight around my rod, triggering my own orgasm.

Unable hold back any longer, my cock exploded within her, spurting my huge wad way up inside her pulsating cunt, shooting my sperm deep inside of her womb, her cervix sucking at my cock.

She sighed and groaned, "OH! WOW! THAT WAS THE BIGGEST ONE I HAVE EVER HAD! That was incredible, if we did not make a baby that time, we never will! But, let's do it a bunch more times any way for good measure!"

"You bet," I said. It was a tough job, but somebody has to do it, I told myself. I could see that I was definitely going to like this job! I smiled and obliged...

Within a year Marie gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Both Marie and her family were happy. In next couple of years Marie gave birth to two girls and a boy. They were all mine but Maria's husband Khalid thinks that those kids are his.

sxt999
sxt999
30 Followers