Married Woman Lacked Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Impotent husband encourages wife to find lovers.
4.1k words
4.29
69.7k
13
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aimztoplz
aimztoplz
17 Followers

What you are about to read is based on actual experiences and people. Only the dialogues have been reconstructed. Hal and Joyce Brennan are the main characters. They are both in their early 50's. They are a loving couple and devoted to each other. They are ordinary-looking people. Not the beautiful people of Hollywood nor of many erotic stories. He is 5' 10", balding and weighs 165 pounds. He keeps in shape and has avoided a mid-life bulge. Joyce is 5 ' 5" tall. She never had children so she has been able to keep her figure trim with a few added pounds in the right places, which round out her curves. Like most women, her breasts and rear have grown larger in time. She has short brown hair, looks cute, still has firm breasts (36C) and long, shapely legs with a fairly flat stomach. She is serious about weight control and has kept her weight down to around 130 pounds. Her hips are broad and her rear jiggles provocatively when she walks. They do not stand out in a crowd but when Joyce strips down to a bikini at the beach, men ogle her. This story is told from Hal's perspective.

My name is Hal. We all know sexual deprivation is terribly demoralizing and depressing. It is bad enough when one is single and has to go through all the machinations and effort just to meet a suitable partner, let alone bed her. In a marriage, it can be devastating. I had been married to my wife Joyce for nearly 25 years, when a catastrophe hit us. Up to that point, we were leading a good life. I made pots of money in the days before the dot.com bust, with stock options and have my own software consulting company. Joyce is a librarian and enjoys her work. Our sex life was satisfying but nothing over the top. We did not engage in swinging, bondage or group activities. As the years passed the frequency of our love-making subsided but when the mood hit us a couple times a week we both got a lot of pleasure. Joyce is multi-orgasmic and very vocal, which is a turn on for me. We both liked oral sex so we spent a lot of time on foreplay.

I was then diagnosed with the early stages of prostate cancer but fortunately after a year of surgery and chemotherapy I pulled through and began to lead a normal life except I ended up impotent. My illness tested the bonds of our marriage. We came through it with an even stronger relationship but now we were faced with the problem of my not having a sex drive and my wife's doing without sex - or so I thought.

Back on my feet and returing to work I began to consider our life. Joyce and I had never spoken about sex. We just did it. She is a very lusty woman so I was worried that her physical and mental health had been affected by abstinence. I thought it was time to discuss what to do about satisfying her and remembered an old movie I has seen about a crippled Viet Nam vet who had persuaded his wife to take on lovers. That seemed a good option to explore. Choosing the right moment after dinner one evening I broached the topic.

Before I got too far, Joyce said, " Listen, Honey, I have something to confess. You need not worry about me. I bought a vibrator after you got ill and have been using a lot. Of course, it is not the s ame as making love with you but I can relieve the sexual tension."

I frankly had not thought about that possiblity. "Gosh, Sweetheart, that sounds fine but don't you miss the physical side, being with a man?"

"Sure I do, Hal. And I get horny sometimes thinking of what it would be like to have a good screw again, but I can cope."

I then told her about the movie I had seen. "What do you think about being with another man?" I asked. Hastily, I added, "I would not mind. It is not fair to deprive you of a sex life. It would please me anyway to see you with another man and while I cannot get an erection it would be exciting to watch you."

Since my wife and I more or less think alike it did not shock me when when she said she had thought about extramarital sex but did not want to hurt me. We continued to explore this idea and finally early one week we decided to let Joyce try it but under certain conditions. I would help select the man and at first observe them together.

Next, we pondered how to go about finding a suitable man. The natural course of action was to use the internet and after checking personal ads we stumbled upon several adult dating sites with an emphasis on sex. Most of the ones allowed women to sign up for free with the privilege of contacting a limited number of males per day and receiving unlimited numbers of emails.

Our next task was to write a profile for Joyce. Scanning the female profiles we found the competition was stiff. Joyce and I were astonished by the number of attractive women of all ages on the prowl for sexual activities. The profile photos were pretty graphic as well.

"Honey," I said, "we are going to have to come up with something striking to draw attention. "

Joyce is pretty liberated but said she was amazed by some of the photos. "Look at this woman, Hal! She has let someone take a picture of her getting screwed from the rear. These women are shameless!" But we had no choice, we had to make Joyce standout from the pack.

We settled upon my taking an upper body photo of Joyce with her face hidden behind a fan and but with her breasts fully exposed exposed. I then took a picture of Joyce from the rear bending forward displaying her long shapely legs and partially revealing her slit framed by her thick vaginal hair. Going for shock value we headed the profile MARRIED WOMAN NEEDS SEX and Joyce submitted this aggressive text:

"I am a very horny middle-aged woman who is desperate for a stiff cock. My husband is impotent and we have not had sex in over a year. Size, age and race not a factor, but I need someone who can last a long time and bring me off multiple times. I am a real screamer and love dirty talk. I am very tight so take that into consideration. One night stands are all right but If all works out well the first time around I would like a regular sex partner. Condom required, at least initially. Husband will participate in initial get-to-know-you meeting and if we hit it off he will observe the first time. No bondage; ask about limitations. Available evenings and weekends."

"That should do it." I said, and we submitted the profile on the adult website late in the evening. We agreed to be patient until the next evening to check for responses.

The following day passed very slowly but it was worth the wait. We were surprised to learn we were overwhelmed with email. There were 55 in the queue. It would be an effort just to sort through them. It took almost the whole evening. We were able to eliminate 15 immediately: either too young, rude, weird or demanding or unattractive. Finally we narrowed our initial choice to 10 and then settled on three for initial meetings: Kevin, Harry and Jim.

From Kevin: "Allow me to introduce myself. I am in your age group. We also share the same problem. My wife is an invalid because of a car accident and is confined to a wheel chair. We have not had sex in years. She is very understanding and has permitted me to meet women but I have not found anyone special so far. I am about your size and about ten pounds lighter. I am inclosing a facial photo for your perusal. As you can see I have a full beard. My wife says I am a good lover. I like to give oral sex and can ejaculate two or three times in an afternoon. I am not largely endowed but several women tell me that my penis is the perfect size for their mouths. I would prefer meeting during the day on weekends as I do not like to leave my wife unattended at night. Condoms are indeed preferable for first meeting. I do not mind your husband observing but perhaps he could participate as well in the beginning to help warm you up. I live about 15 minutes from you; perhaps we are even neighbors. Hope to hear from you. Do not hesitate to ask questions."

From Harry: "Hi, I am excited about bedding a woman who has not had sex in a long time. How does eight inches of thick meat sound to you? Think you can take it? I have posted a full body and cock shot. I am newly divorced and only interested in a fuck buddy so maybe our interests interconnect. Wife was a total prude. Would not let me go down on her and refused to let me have her ass. If you like sustained, hard sex I promise to pound your pussy to endless orgasms. Don't mind the husband looking at a distance. Will take your cue on what you like. I hate condoms but how about a compromise? You suck me while I am bare and I put on the latex as soon as we are set for a hot fuck. You know how to reach me. I am even good for nooners."

From Jim: "Wow! No sex for over a year. You must be ready to burst. That is highly arousing. I am single and want to stay that way. Available day and night. I am excited about meeting a married woman with her husband. I have been with several couples. Usually the husband eats the wife while she is giving me a BJ or vice versa to start. How about your man joining in part-time even if he cannot get it up? Oh, yeah. Nearly seven inches, but thin. Ought to go well in a tight pussy. Game for almost anything except pain. Give me a jingle. I am standing by with cock in hand," Jim

We were able to squeeze in coffee with all three men in one day. Mulling over the meetings later , we had several firm impressions. By far, the most attractive and virile-looking man was Harry. He exuded confidence. I was concerned he might be hard to handle if he became too demanding in bed so I put him down on the bottom of the list but Joyce wanted to save him for a time she is more experienced with strangers. He fascinated her and she was really aroused about being handled roughly by a man with a large cock. It boiled down to a choice between Jim and Kevin.

Joyce felt really sorry for Kevin. He is a nice-looking man about our age but below average in appearance, and the beard might be a problem but Joyce thought she could ask him to trim it. At one point in our coffee meeting I excused myself to go to the men's room and learned later that Kevin was very concerned about Joyce's needs. He asked if she required anal because he had not done anal with his wife, although he fingered her during oral sex. Joyce told him not to worry that fingering would be fine.

She thought it might not be a bad idea breaking in with a needy man who was obviously a gentleman. It was her call anyway so I agreed. Joyce said that she definitely wanted to follow up with Jim. The guy is lots of laughs, handsome, a genuine character and I think all three of us could have fun together so that got my vote too. So we were all set. I still wanted to think about participating. I liked having the option.

Joyce exchanged emails with Kevin and set up a meeting at a motel for Saturday afternoon. We would check into the motel and wait for Kevin to show up. I chose a motel without a concierge. I would stand by our car in the parking lot and Kevin would look for me. Jim was told we would try to line something up with him the following week and we could only leave a message with Harry that Joyce would get back to him soon.

Saturday could not arrive soon enough for Joyce. She was nervous the rest of the week and constantly talked about what she would wear and what kind of sex she would permit. By Saturday morning her imagination was on overdrive. Early Saturday afternoon, she said her panties were moist with anticipation. Check in was smooth. The room was spacious and there was an easy chair in one corner of the room for me to watch the action. Kevin and I linked up quickly in the parking lot and the party was ready to go.

Joyce had dressed simply. A blouse buttoned down the front to show her cleavage, a long skirt and sandals. All easy to take off in a hurry. Kevin was more formally attired as we had expected. Dress trousers and a shirt and tie of all things. He had trimmed his beard closely in deference to Joyce. He explained somewhat embarrassed that he had to pop into the office before meeting us. It was tax season and as he is an accountant he works longer than usual hours. Right then I decided not to participate; it seemed to me Kevin was too shy and he might have trouble in a threesome. I was also wondering if this man would be able to satisfy my wife.

I settled in in the armchair across the room, and said, " I'll sit out, if you both do not mind. Please enjoy yourselves."

Apparently, Joyce, thought Kevin needed some help so she took the initiative. "Why don't you and I just sit down together on the edge of bed and get to know each other," she said.

She patted a place on the bed next to her and Kevin complied. At first they were awkward together, but then gradually the pace picked up. Kevin embraced Joyce and kissed her gently on the lips and then began kissing her alongside the neck and nibbling on her ears. I could see they were then French kissing. Long tongue thrusts and then Kevin would back off and kiss her neck.

I heard Joyce say, "MMMM, that is nice, Kevin." Encouraged, he grasped one breast and began with circular motions to caress her. He fumbled at the buttons of her blouse so Joyce said, "Let me, Kevin." She turned her back to him after removing her blouse so he could unhook her bra. She had a dreamy look on her face but I could tell she was still not aroused as her nipples were soft.

Kevin looked stupified. "You have wonderful breasts, Joyce," he said.

"Thank you, Kevin." He then kissed her again and taking one breast in his hand he began to tweak a nipple and then roll it between his thumb and forefinger. After that nipple stiffened he tried the other one. He then asked Joyce to lie back, which she did. He took a nipple in his mouth and begun sucking on it. He must have bit a little too hard, because Joyce grunted, " Not too hard, Kevin."

He found the right pressure with his teeth and alternately sucked, tongue-flicked and bit both her nipples to the point where Joyce began to get aroused. "That feels very, very good, Kevin. I like that. I like that." I saw Joyce spread her legs, willing Kevin to proceed further. He got the message and while still sucking one nipple his right hand lifted her skirt and he began to stroke the inside of her thighs. "Take my panties off, Kevein! Take them off," Joyce ordered, her voice trembling. As he arose to obey her she bunched up her skirt around her hips and he slid her panties off.

Her rear was now on the edge of the bed and Kevin asked if it would be all right to go down on her. "Yes, Yes, Kevin. You can eat me. Please do."

I was getting impressed with Kevin the more I saw him in action. He raised my wife's legs over his shoulders and proceeded to lick the sides of her pussy lips. Then he spread the lips wide and sucked the inside of her pussy walls.

"OH, Kevin," Joyce moaned. "Yes, That is good, Real good. Suck my clit . Suck my clit."

But Kevin did not immediately follow her instructions. He began to tease her by just licking and nibbling on the pussy lips and then inserted his middle finger into her now moist pussy. He fingered her briskly working up to two fingers.

" Kevin, Kevin. My clit, Suck my damn clit. Now, Now," Joyce practically screamed. While still fingering her , Kevin now popped her clit and started tonguing and sucking it. Joyce was beginning to go into ectasy. Her hips raised to meet his mouth, and she groaned and moaned. "That's it. That's it. Don't stop. Don't Stop," she shouted.

Kevin then did something my wife had not experienced. He inserted his middle finger in her anus and his thumb in her pussy and bore down hard sucking her clit. Joyce went insane. " MY GOD! That is so goddamn good. I love it! I love it!"

I know when my wife is about to cum and I could see all the signs. She began to shake her head back and forth and gradually a long piercing wail started to build up, like a fire engine siren coming closer.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH," she screamed and her body shook. She gasped for breath. Kevin was still sucking her clit and his head was buried betwee her thighs. "Oh Oh Oh, Joyce snorted. "Oh God I am going to do it again." She sobbed. And she did. This time she shouted, Yeeeeeees! Over and over again. Kevin was still engaged but Joyce had had enough. "Kevin Kevin Please. I need to catch my breath. God, you eat pussy good."

Kevin had not even undressed. He was quite a sight. Fully dressed with pussy juice glistening on his beard. He looked happy.

Joyce sat up bleary eyed. "Kevin, get undressed." Quickly shedding his clothes , he displayed his now erect cock. It is of modest size. I guess around six inches and fairly thick.

Joyce was still in heat. "Fuck me, Just get down to it and fuck me," she demanded.

"How shall I take you Joyce," he asked.

"I'll get on top. I want you to mouth my tits while I am on top." Kevin then laid back on the bed, and slipped on a ribbed condom. Joyce knelt over him and guided his thick cock into her dripping pussy.

She braced her arms stiffly alongside him and using her legs as average began to slowly milk him. She leaned into him and offered her tits. I saw him take a puffed up nipple into her mouth and she moaned. "Oh, Kevin, you feel so good inside me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." His hips raised and the two of them began a steady motion increasing tempo. He would shove his cock upwards and she would raise her pussy and come crashing down on him.

Kevin was moaning now, too. "Oh, Joyce, Oh, Joyce. I love your pussy. It is so hot!"

She sat upright, braced her hands against his chest and begin to grind towards her orgasm. "Are you going to cum for me again, Joyce," Kevin gasped.

"Yeah, Yeah, I am getting there, " she grunted. "Me, too, Me, too," yelled Kevin. "Wait, Wait. Don't cum yet, she cried out. Then she leaned back squeezed her thighs , rubbed her clit with the stiff fingers of one hand, and with her pelvis moving frantically, Joyce had one of the bigger orgasms I have ever seen her have. "AAAAAAH. AAAAAAAH. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU." Her voice rose to a screaming crescendo, as wave after wave of orgasm hit her.

That did it for Kevin, too, and he arched his back and groaned out his own orgasm. "AGGGGGGGGGGGH AAAAAAAAAGH." Collapsing on top of him, Joyce sighed, "My God, Kevin. You are a fine lover."

They lay in an embrace for sometime. Kevin caressed her back and Joyce kissed the side of his neck. "I have to take a pee," I heard her whisper to Kevin. She got up, and removed the condom which ended up trapped in her slit. She waved it to me and grinned. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up before she disappeared in the bathroom.

She returned with a washcloth and a determined look. "I'll clean you off, Kevin. Do you think you might be able to have another erection?" Kevin said he thought he could in a few minutes. "I'll help," Joyce said. She sat on the side of the bed and cupping his balls in one hand she slowly began to lick his shaft and suck his tip. As he responded, she stroked him and massaged his balls. "You're almost hard, Kevin. I want to taste your cum this time. Take me deep doggy style and pull out after I go off so I can suck you dry. OK?"

She gave him a few more strokes to stiffen him and rolled on a condom. She hunched forward on the bed with her rear raised high and legs spread to receive him. Well lubricated with her saliva, Kevin went to work. He grasped her hips and thrust deeply inside her. "Oooooh," Joyce moaned. "Harder. Kevin. Fuck me harder."

Grasping her hips more firmly Kevin worked up a steady rhythm, plunging deep inside her and with every thrust Joyce shouted out her pleasure. "Now faster Kevin. Faster. I am almost at the edge," she cried. "And don't cum inside me, Please. Please," she beseeched him.

Grunting, Kevin moved his hips faster and slammed his cock repeatedly into her steaming pussy until she arched her neck back and howled out her climax. It was an ear-blasting shriek of joy.

aimztoplz
aimztoplz
17 Followers
12