Married Woman Lacked Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Joyce gives Kevin another chance and meets another couple.
4.2k words
3.96
32.3k
2
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aimztoplz
aimztoplz
17 Followers

The next day, I and Joyce took stock of our prospects. I asked for her preferences.

"Honey, it is not an easy choice to make. Mike gave me pure, raw, animal sex, something I craved as it was very new to me. But he has even less finesse than Kevin. I am confident we could become good friends with him and he would satisfy me again and again, but only when I am really horny and just want a thick cock inside me. Kevin is still an unknown quality so we should give him yet another chance. I can develop some affection for him, I am sure."

"It seems to me that you want someone that may not exist. A cross between Kevin and Mike. It's almost like you are looking for a second husband," I laughed. "Just for the hell of it let's look for one more guy."

That took the rest of the evening, sifting through the new emails that kept poring in. We saw quite a lot of cock shots some of which made Joyce drop her jaw. One guy had 11 inches. Many had normal-size cocks and included photos of their partners sucking them off. This type of exhibitionism, while fun to see, was not a character trait we were seeking in a man.

While glued to the computer we got an email from Mike: "It was terrific to meet you folks. Joyce is a fantastic lover and you and I seem matched as budding friends. I hope to see a lot of you both but put me on hold for the next two or three weeks as I have to make an emergency trip to Africa - a mine caved in. Next time let's go out to dinner. You select the spot. I'll check in as soon as I get back. Regards to you both, Mike."

That left us with Kevin for next several weeks so we renewed our efforts to find someone else. Many men between 45 and 65 were appealing. One intrigued us: John

"Good Evening, Please look at my profile. You will see that I am 48. In certain respects we are the mirror image of you. I am married but my wife is currently unable to have sex because she is recovering from chemotherapy treatments. She is well on her way to recovery and to a normal life but for the forseeable future sex is not advisable. My wife would want to meet you both and see if you are a couple with whom we could feel comfortable. If there is a sexual attraction, we would propose your joining us for dinner some evening at our home and then I and Joyce would retire to our bedroom. Sara would keep Hal company. She is a good conversationalist; we also have a fine collection of music or they can watch a movie on cable TV. Sara is curious about seeing me with another woman but this is not a prerequisite. We suggest we meet sometime this weekend for refreshments or a drink and a leisurely talk to see if we are compatible. We are new to the area so we would defer to you on the venue. John and Sara."

To John: "You and your wife do seem to share our same problem and interests. We are looking mainly for a man or couple to befriend and meet on a regular basis. We are not bed hoppers. We have a few questions. Woould we be the only couple you would be seeing or one of several? Being part of a small group of friends is acceptable as we would not want to pose any restricitons, but being part of a far wider group concerns us. What are your sexual preferences? I am liberal-minded about sex but do not go into the extreme forms of it. Light bondage is as kinky as I get. We have done one threesome with another man. My husband participated manually and orally to warm me up. I have never been with another woman. This weekend would be fine to get acquainted. We suggest bunch at the Hilton, which has secluded booths. Shall we say 10:30?"

From John: "Sara and I are looking forward to meeting you on Sunday. We are attaching family photos so you can identify us. Would appreciate your reciprocating. I have never done anything kinky, not even light bondage, but am willing to try it. Sara and I have participated in threesomes and foursome on a highly selective basis. To allay your concerns, we have never been active with more than two or three couples whom we got to know over a long period of time and regarded as kindred spirits and good friends.We have done same room and separate room sex. Sara found your threesome exciting. She would be open to observing you, me and Hal if that appeals. Right now, we are not seeing another woman or couple. Sara has a friend who is mulling over my plight and might join me from time to time but nothing else has panned out so far. This friend is bisexual and enjoys a FFM threesome, but up to now she has not engaged us in her sex life as Sara has never been with a woman. Do feel free to ask other questions. John and Sara."

To: John: "We are in agreement so far. We are eager to meet you. Hal and Joyce."

That exchange finished, I and Joyce lined up our plans for the next two weeks. "Joyce, I know you are having a great time and have had two straight days of pretty good sex but you must not overdo it or you will get burned out. Let's plan accordingly."

"Honey, as usual, you and I are reading off the same page. Once or twice a week of different kinds of sex is more than enough to satisfy my libido. Here's my idea. Let's invite Kevin to spend the evening with us Friday. We'll see how that goes. After we meet John and Sara for brunch on Sunday, we can decide if I should go ahead and sleep with John. If so, let us push for an early test of that relationship, which will then give us three choices - Kevin, Mike and this couple - which we can mix and match or pare down the list."

Kevin was free on Friday and during the course of the week confirmed he could stay late but not remain overnight. He had dinner with his wife, waited for her sister to arrive and then headed off to our home around 8PM. This time he was dressed more casually and looked more relaxed. Joyce was wearing. a low-cut blouse and loose, short skirt, all easy to unbotton or slip out of, which Kevin undoubtedly noticed as he appraised her. We offered him a drink and we sat down to chat before adjourning to the bedroom.

"Kevin," Joyce said, You are a very doting husband. Your wife is extremely tolerant. What have you told her about us?"

"Nelly and I have no secrets from each other, which is why we have a strong marriage. I told her your backgrounds and interests. She approved and even offered to meet you sometime. She is still titillated about sex so I described what you and I did. She wanted me to tell you that as far as she is concerend as long as you and I are both content she has no problems with whatever we want to do."

"That's good to hear," I chimed in. We were worried that seeing us might put a strain on your marriage. I am a chess player, too, so we might do that some evening or afternoon. Joyce plays bridge but I have never got the bug. Maybe we could find something that would appeal to all of us, your wife included." (I took this tactic because I wanted to see if there was indeed a basis for some kind of ongoing social relationship.)

Those were cheering words to Kevin. "We do not have many friends, as it is uncomfortable for people to meet invalids, so I would be grateful if you would meet Nelly. I am sure you would hit it off together. Unlike me she is far more outgoing and loves company."

There was more small talk and the social part of the evening was going more smoothly that I anticipated. At this point, Kevin was sitting by himself on one of our love seats and Joyce and I were sitting separately in armchairs. The time seemed ripe to elevate the conversation to the sexual level. Joyce collected our glasses for refills and returning them she sat next to Kevin. She rested her hand on his thigh and took a short sip of her drink before asking, "Kevin would you like me to teach you how to give me better oral sex? You do it quite well and I am sure you pleased your wife, but I need just a bit different attention."

Kevin was a little taken back, but he was getting used to our candor. "I would be happy for you to help me please you, Joyce. Outside of Nelly I have not been with many women so I can use all the pointers I can get. "

We had talked about Joyce's using this tactic before Kevin arrived. To make him comfortable we agreed it would be better if she and Kevin were alone for a session or two. She would take charge and I wuld retire to our nearby den to do some paperwork.

Taking his hand, Joyce told Kevin to follow her. Joyce told me the details later but I heard enough from my den to determine she is a good teacher and he is a fine pupil.

When they were alone Joyce told Kevin that he did not have to use a condom. She trusted him to be clean and healthy. He was very grateful to her and made him even more submissive.

"Kevin I want us both to undress right now. I will lie on my back on the bed and you will follow my instructions. I want us to start really cold, from scratch and build up my desire all the way until I climax."

Lying naked on the bed with her legs dangling over the side, she shifted position by lifting her thighs with her hands towards her chest and spread her legs. "Kevin, lick, kiss and tongue my thighs and then the outside of my cunt. Very slowly."

Obediently, Kevin crouched before her and with long strokes of his flattened tongue he followed Joyce's instructions. Showing some originality, he also kissed the inside of her knees. The more he kissed and licked her thighs the more confident he became. Joyce encouraged him with feigned sighs. Her cunt was now gaping and inviting his mouth.

He licked one side of her pussy lips and then the other side. "Start near my anus, Kevin, and make long licks upwards towards my clit. Do it until I start breathing harder and tell you what to do next."

Kevin did what he was told. His tongue strokes became broader and made several round trips covering both sides of her pussy lips until she bgean to moaned softly in earnest. "Uh Uh Huh. That's it, Kevin. That's nice."

Without waiting for Joyce to tell him the next step, he nibbled on her pussy lips and began to tongue fuck her depths. "Oh, I like that, Kevin. That is wonderful. Keep that up, Kevin. More tongue. More," Joyce urged him passionately.

"My clit, Kevin, my clit! Pop it and suck it between your lips. Do it! Now!" From her sounds it appeared Joyce was becoming very excited. To help him more, Joyce spread her lips for him, resting her legs on his back as he leaned forward. She jerked backwards and screamed as he sucked hard.

"Finger me Kevin. Put your middle finger inside my cunt and feel for my G spot. It's the ridge just under my clit."

Kevin paused from sucking her clit to explore with his finger and found the right place. "Now massage that spot and suck my clit until I tell you to stop."

With her legs over Kevin's shoulder, Joyce fell back on the bed and began to whip her head side to side arching her back and raising her groin to Kevin for maximum access.

"Oh yes. Oh yes Kevin, That's my wonderful lover. Don't stop! Don't you dare stop! Finish me off! Finish me off!" She moaned widly, gasping out her instructions. Her voice began to crack and her speech descended into broken words. My God! My God! Ahhh. AAAAAAAH. Keeeeevin. Keeeevin. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess," she screamed and wailed as he hit her orgasm.

Kevin was prepared to keep eating her now juicy pussy. I could hear distinctly the smacking of lips. "It's enough, Kevin," Joyce sighed contently. "You are going to turn into a fabulous pussy eater. The women will line up ten deep for that golden tongue of yours alone. I mean it! Let me get my breath back. Slide up here beside me."

Kevin and Joyce lay besides each other and chatted loudly enough for me to hear them. "You are a very passionate woman, Joyce. You taste wonderful, too, and I love your voice. What next?"

"More oral, Kevin. I want to do a 69 with you and I want to be on top. This time use your fingers in my pussy and ass. You can put your tongue wherever you like. Just be gentle. I'll guide you, if I feel I need to."

Joyce positioned herself with her dripping pussy and ass over Kevin's face and straddling his body grasped his now stiff cock with one hand and began to lick the shift.

"Oh sweet Jesus," moaned Kevin. To help distract himself, he focused entirely on Joyce's gaping cunt. He spread her lips and began tonguing her gently. He was drawn to the small ring of her asshole and decided to rim her, while inserting two fingers palm down into her pussy. His tongue made circles around the edges of her asshole and he observed how her asshole puckered in response.

Removing her mouth from Kevin's cockhead on which she had been bobbing up and down, Joyce groaned with pleasure, "Kevin, Sweetie, keep licking me there. Pleeeeese!" She then returned to taking the length of Kevin in her mouth holding his root tightly at the base. "Uuuugh, Uuuugh, " she grunted and moaned, her body beginning to convulse in pleasure.

Kevin was barely able to concentrate himelf. He was fast approaching his own climax and hollared, "Joyce, Joyce, your going to make me cum."

"Lick my asshole harder, Kevin. Put your tongue in there as deep as you can! And finger flick my clit, Goddamit! Do it all. Fast! Fast!" she blurted out in lust.

Kevin was on his own now and probing with his tongue her fruity-tasting asshole and putting pressure on the side of Joyce's clit. It would not be long now as he sensed her orgasmic convulsions and his own wave riding. He could not take it anymore. "I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuming." And he jerked upwards spraying his seed inside her mouth.

Gulping his cum frantically, Joyce almost choked as her own climax took hold. "Holly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Goooood God! Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh," and arching her head back she shrieked out a long, hollow of pleasure.

I did not hear what happened next. After a few minutes Joyce and Kevin returned with towels wrapped around them holding Joyce's hand. He had a broad grin and she looked flushed and sheepish. "Kevin is a good student, Honey. The lesson is all over and he passed the tests." She told Kevin to take a shower so he could go home to Nelly.

"Honey, Kevin is a real Sweetie. His tongue can work magic and if he can coordinate his fingering with his mouth work he will make a world-class pussy eater. I had two marvelous orgasms and a couple of satisfying minor ones. I decided to hold off teaching Kevin how to fuck me or any woman better at our next appointment. I'll save myself for John's cock , just in case he looks attractive."

At first, Sunday brunch was a winner in all respects. John and Sara are an attractive couple. Recovering from chemotheraphy she was wearing a bandana on her head to hide her hair loss and looked a little wane but she has a terrific figure. He said he was a tenured professor of foreign languages at one of our local universities and she had been his administrative assistant. He was obviously well-educated and a glib talker.

She exuded sex. She had a great sense of humour. "I am a true red head, if you ever get to find out," she grinned. She is my kind of woman. I would have opted to bed her in the old days without hesitation. Now we were both part of the walking wounded.

"My oncologist told me that in about six months I can start taking hormone replacement capsules and then I can have a normal sex life again." She said this whistfully, not sure if she could believe it or not. At least she was being positive about her illness and upbeat about her future.

John was very attentive to her. The were to all appearances a close, loving couple.

We agreed we should be very adult about our respective situations and be uninhibited about asking questions to avoid any misunderstandings later.

Joyce started musing, "To me, sex is all about good communication skills and the desire to please one's partner as well as to receive pleasure. I do not care about the size of a man's manhood, but I do want him to take care of me before he takes care of himself. I also do not care how many erections a man can achieve as long as he sees that I can fulfill my needs. How he does that is stricty up to his imagination and skills. I will do my part and I do take instructions. Here is my first question: Is it all right the first time if Sara does not watch us? I have never been around another woman in sex and would have to get used to the idea."

Sara answered for herself. "Joyce, I totally understand. That is not a deal breaker for me. John and I have had separate room sex with couples and it worked out just perfectly."

John chimed in, "I agree with you, Joyce, sex is largely a matter of mutual interaction, especially recreatonal sex. That is what we are discussing, of course. In a marriage a woman might want to relief her husband's sexual tension for his sake if she is not in the mood to enjoy it herself."

I found this discussion a little too formal and wanted to cut to the chase. We were dealing with academics and could prolong this type of discussion ad naseum. "On an intellectual level, everything you all said is perfectly correct, but what about such old-fashioned sex for the sake of enjoyment, as a natural outgrowth of friendship? That is what we four have to decide today or later if we want to reflect on it. It is not unlike two couples meeting for the first time and then deciding whether or not they want to part of each other's social circle. It is really not a difficult decison. Either the vibes are right or not."

To lighten the conversation further, I added, "Given my druthers, for example, if I were hale and hearty and Sara were in top form I would with equivocation throw my hat in the ring for her favors."

"It is good to know that I can still cause a man's blood pressure to rise," was Sara's reply. "The only two normal people here are Joyce and John. What do they say?"

"That's the way to grease the skids, sweetheart," John commented. "I'll do the gallant thing without fear of rejection. If Joyce is game, I am ready for that two-way conversation she has been mentioning."

"If this were a poker game, I would see that and raise you," Joyce replied. "Instead, I'll just call and see what you have. Just tell us where and when."

The repartee was setting the proper mood. Sara asked if we had any plans the rest of the afternoon. If not, she had made a cake and bought some pastry just in case we wanted to stop by for coffee. We were all getting along so well that Joyce and I could hardly decline the invitation, but was Joyce ready for a Sunday afternoon of private=room sex with John. We would have to talk on our way to John and Sara's home, about a half an hour drive form the Hilton.

"Hal, I almost think we got lured into going to their home. It just seemed so natural but I am neutral so far about having sex with John. He is super bright and good-looking but it is difficult to tell how good he will be in bed. It seems to me that Sara is more eager for this session than he is."

"I got the same impression and I wonder why. I strongly suspect she is looking towards the future when she can get back into the swing of things. She is bisexual, we know. Maybe she wants a report card on you with the idea of enticing you into some bisexual activities."

"Damn I'm naiive. I never thought of that, Hal. She is good-looking and sexy. I'll worry about that down the pike. Right now I have to decide if I want to go to bed with John. It's a cliff-hanger for me. Let's see what develops."

Arriving at their host's home, we were made very comfortable in their dining room where Sara served us coffee and an assortment of cakes and pastries. They showed us pictures of their family, three grown children and numerous other relatives, and lots of group photos with social acquaintances.

Sara pointed out the last couple they had a special relationship with. We were a bit taken aback, and John picked up on our reaction immediately. "I know, they look a little slovenly and older, but in fact this couple gave us the best sex we have ever had. He is actually a very wealthy attorney who likes to dress down when he relaxes. Sara will tell you that this man could service a bevy of young women with no complaints and I can attest that his wife is very passionate indeed. Going back to Joyce's theme, sex is about mental attitude and skills."

aimztoplz
aimztoplz
17 Followers
12