Marta and Robert

Story Info
Robert falls into the hands of a dominant woman.
5.7k words
4.35
72.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers

[This is a spin-off of "Dawn and Ken and Maria and David." It begins at the reception after the marriage of Maria and Dawn to Ken and David. Reading the other story is encouraged, but not necessary.]

*

Dr. Robert Van Clef felt out of place here. The crowd was mainly twenty and thirty-something's and the music was not that of his generation. He might have left right after the ceremony, but he had invested almost an hour driving out to this country mansion. Of course he was happy for Dawn, a younger colleague from the hospital, but there were many things about the wedding besides the location of the reception that puzzled him. First was the man Dawn had chosen to marry, and so suddenly. Until maybe a year ago the young doctor had been dating several of his (and her) colleagues from the hospital, men several years older than she. David was quite good looking and a manager in some kind of Internet company, but quite young. Dawn was an attractive woman, but Robert was also uncomfortable with David's almost puppy-dog attachment to his new wife, a devotion Dawn seemed to accept as her due. Then too, if he was not mistaken – and as a gynecologist it was Robert's job NOT to be mistaken about these things – Dawn was pregnant, about three months, he guessed. How long had she know this boy, er young man?

Equally odd, if not more so, was the other pair in the double wedding. The other bride, a pretty young Latina, apparently had – until when? -- been David's housekeeper. And odder still, the other groom, Ken, had been, for a short time, Dawn's live-in boyfriend. Ken, some kind of construction worker, Robert understood, towered over the petite brown woman, but he displayed, if that was possible, an even more subservient infatuation with his new bride who, like Dawn, was several months along with making a baby. Neither bride seemed in the least embarrassed about her state. They had both chosen very short gowns with an Empire tie that drew every man's attention to their swelling breasts and unmistakable bulges.

Finally, the guest list struck Robert as odd, drawn up, so it appeared, to bring together the greatest number of Dawn's, David's, and Ken's male friends with a few of Dawn's girlfriends and an uncounted number of Maria's sisters, aunts, and girl cousins flown in from Central America. It was cliché that people hook up at wedding receptions, but this function seemed to be designed with that in mind. And the women definitely seemed to be dressed for the prowl. The décolletage was astounding, hemlines must average six inches above the knee, approximately the height of the strap stilettos, putting acres of eye-popping breast and inner thigh on display.

That thought brought Robert to the final element of his discomfort. He suspected he, too, was one of the men being pursued. That in itself might not be so bad. He could relish an affair with one of Dawn's svelte hottie friends. It would show Janet that two could play her game. It was wounded pride, he realized, rather than grief he felt over the loss of his ex trophy wife. When they met, Robert thought Janet was perfect. After several years of dating younger women who were skittish about sex, it was a relief to find a woman who really liked to fuck.

That in the end had proven her downfall. Janet had probably seen his wealth and prestige and assumed Robert would be the Alpha Male in bed that he was in the emergency room or at the hospital Board. Janet was at that stage in her life when she needed to be fucked hard, deep, and often. And she had counted on Robert to keep her screwed silly. And, having played around long enough, she was ready for a man to get her pregnant and see she stayed that way until she had a houseful of kids. Six months into the marriage with Robert fucking her less than once a day and still no bun in the oven, she became restless. After a year with Robert still resisting on the baby and sex down to a normal couple of times per week, she was desperate. Even tried to get him to go down on her! What did she think he was, some kind of pussy-whipped pervert!

The desperation, in fact, spoiled her shot at a healthy alimony settlement. Janet's mistake had been choosing the wrong man to administer the daily doses of hard, nasty sex she craved. She found a man with a horse cock alright -- her personal trainer – but after a few afternoons of mind-blowing, non-stop, multi-orgasmic sex, she was lost. When Tyrone saw the horny white wife would do anything for his cock, he refused to use a condom any longer. Janet had begged and pleaded, but Tyrone was adamant.

Unable to pass up having that long fat cock in her, Janet finally let him fill her again and again with his thick hot seed. Within weeks Janet had his black baby growing in her belly. Robert's detectives had documented everything and she got only child support from the divorce. The last he heard she was living with one of Tyrone's friends and pregnant again.

Thus, Robert was single again and looking. But the women Robert had his eye on, thin cool blondes for the most part, had David's young friends in their sights. Instead, Robert kept being thrown into the company of Marta, Maria's mother. Dawn had told him about Marta, suggesting she's be eager for a tumble, but Robert ignored her silly attempts at matchmaking. Marta was not the kind of woman Robert was hoping to meet. Marta was dark, loud, unsophisticated, and rather too – large. Not that she wasn't sexy in a crude way: large breasts that had nursed a brood of children, wide hips that had made the nights of two deceased husbands and (Dawn had hinted) many other men, quite happy, and a waist that was surprisingly small for a woman who had been making babies since she was thirteen.

Nevertheless, Robert had no intention of spending time with Marta that afternoon. Marta, on the other hand, had other ideas and she was remarkably effective in getting her way. Every time Robert turned around Marta was there with a fresh drink and another button of her blouse, drawn too tight across her enormous jugs, unfastened. As the afternoon wore on, most of the women were successfully paired up, some a bit disheveled accompanied by with happy but dazed-looking men.

This left Robert to Marta who was starting to look better as Robert consumed more of the spicy punch. Women her age and size didn't usually wear skirts that short or heels that high, but on her they showed those extra pounds were packed into the right places. He found himself wondering if she was wearing panties. Somehow they were holding hands and she was gigging and telling him stories that Robert had trouble following as his eyes were drawn again and again to his companion's luscious brown breasts.

"Time for the movie," Maria called out. The what? Robert had never heard of showing a movie at a wedding reception. They hadn't even cut the cake had they? Was there a cake? Robert dimly realized Marta was leading him into a different wing of the mansion. The other men looked as confused as he, but they likewise allowed the giggling women to herd them gently to sofas and loveseats pointed at a large screen.

"Comfy Bobby?" Marta asked. No one had called him anything but "Robert" or "Dr. Van Clef" in years. "Bobby" made him feel like a boy, a little boy very comfortably snuggled against Marta's soft warm woman flesh, her perfume around him like a cloud. He tried to pay attention to the film, but her hand between his legs made concentration difficult. At first it looked like a historical documentary' then it turned into an R or maybe X-rated tale of soldiers and dark women and orgies. Something about the flickering projection made it impossible either to look away or to think critically about the plot.

"Pretty sexy, eh?" Marta whispered.

"Huh?" Robert felt sluggish, not thinking too clearly.

"I mean, seeing those pretty, busty women using sex to control powerful men must make you really horny, no?"

Yes, he supposed it was true. Robert was certainly feeing odd. His heart was pounding and he was breathing quickly, though shallowly. But could he come right out and admit it, admit that watching a sexy film with a sexy woman pressed up against him had made him horny? He felt at a disadvantage.

"You are, Bobby. I can tell." She squeezed his prick gently. "Let me help you." Robert tried to protest, but Marta was already unzipping his pants. "I'll bet that feels a lot better." Her warm, soft hand on his exposed prick made Robert speechless. "Oh, Bobby! You're really hard! Are you horny for me, Bobby?" she cooed. "Do you like me playing with your nice hard prick, Bobby?"

Robert grunted in ecstasy as his clever partner expertly stroked his manhood, keeping him excited but being careful not to grant him release. She had plans for this erection and the subsequent orgasm.

If he could have looked around, Robert would have been shocked at the unfolding scene. The other women had been as busy as Marta and the punch and flickering light of the film had been equally effective in making their companions horny and malleable. A few men had already been fucked and were nursing contentedly as whispered, seductive words flowed into their receptive brains. A few were prone with a woman on board riding them to orgasm. One was struggling as two laughing women held him and a third poured something into his mouth. But Robert saw nothing from the bottom of the deep pit of lust, the perfect snare Marta had laid for him.

"Would you like to suck my tits, Bobby. They're big and soft." Robert thought fleetingly at how strange, how wrong all this was to be on a couch with a woman he hardly knew letting her play with his cock and inviting him to suck her titties. But the thought slipped away as Marta placed a nipple – not at all soft as she had said – and Robert instinctively began to nurse. Marta sighed with contentment as she allowed her mamaries to work their age-old magic on the helpless man. "Oh, yes, Bobby, suck me good. You love to nurse at my breast."

Robert floated for several minutes.

"Oh, look at that!" Marta exclaimed softly, gently removing her breast from Robert's hungry mouth. Robert opened his eyes, hardly knowing where he was, trying to look where his sexy companion pointed. "Oh, she must really enjoy that!" Robert was confused. On the screen, the emperor was on a couch with the pagan queen. Her breasts were bared as Marta's were and the man appeared to have been kissing and sucking them. Now, however, the queen was guiding his mouth and lips down her tummy toward her pubic mound. The surprise almost jarred Robert from his horny trance. The smiling queen opened her legs and her royal captive dropped to his knees and buried his face in her bush. Real men didn't do that for women, did they? Janet's attempts came to mind. It did look sort of sexy.

"She must be really wet. Women juice up when a man sucks our titties," Marta giggled. "I am. Wanna feel me?"

Robert let her guide his hand between her legs. It was warm swamp! He had fumbled around with Janet and his first wife, but he'd never felt anything like this. "Uuuu, Bobby. That feels good. You can play with my pussy if you want." Robert wasn't sure if he had a choice. One of Marta's hands grasped his firmly and was rubbing herself with it vigorously. Her other hand took the back of his head and jammed him mouth once more forcefully onto her bosom. "Oh, yeah! Bobby! Suck me, uhhhh. Yes! Feel that pussy, Bobby. Oh, God ... Suck it! Oh, fuck it! I'm gonna ... gonna ....AHiiiiiiiii!?"

Marta shook violently and screamed like a banshee, but she didn't release her grip in Robert's hand or head. "Suck me.... Feel me...." she moaned as Robert robotically continued pleasuring the large woman, little orgasmic aftershocks bringing small soft mews that gradually died away.

Presently Marta, momentarily satisfied, looked up. With good reason she was pleased. Robert was progressing well. He had made her come with his lips on her nipples and his fingers in her cunt. Taking stock, she decided he was ready to be taken farther. "Good boy, Bobby. You made me come real good. You deserve a treat, Bobby." At some level in his juvenilized mind, that made sense to Robert; he had been a good boy making the nice woman happy, so she was going to give him a treat.

"You like to kiss and suck my titties, don't you?" A slight squeeze of his prick brought the desired affirmative sigh. "I'll bet you will really like to suck my big titties when they are all full of milk for our baby won't you." A pause that might have been a small protest was cut short by another squeeze and another sigh. "Yes, Bobby you love to worship my breasts. And because you are a good boy, I'm going to show you how to worship me somewhere else, somewhere warm and wet."

Even as she spoke Marta was gently pushing Robert's head down from her breasts to her tummy. "Keep kissing, sweetie. Show me how much you want your treat." Robert was on autopilot, what consciousness he had focused on the exquisite sensations of Marta's hand on his cock. He did want the treat. "You're getting close, Bobby. Can you smell it? Your treat?"

Robert would have paused if her could, but Marta's hand continued guiding his head down, down. He continued to kiss, as Marta had conditioned him to associate the constant activity of his tongue and lips to the mind-banding feeing of her hand on his rock-hard cock. Hair was in his mouth and an overpowering musk filled his nostrils. Overpowering! The pheromone laden odors raced through his bloodstream, burning an association of pleasure and submission into his brain.

"That's it Bobby. Put your mouth on my pussy. Eat me. Eat my juicy pussy, sweetheart. You love to eat a hot ... wet ... pussy and you love to please me this way! You love to make you mistress come with your tongue, don't you Bobby. Make me ...... AGHHHHH!" Marta's hips were shaken by a Richter scale 8.0 orgasm and she roared again in pleasure and victory. Still, years of getting her pussy eaten allowed Marta to hold Robert's head in place. He knew what to do now and kept doing it. As Robert sucked her juices, Marta was soon off toward another climax.

Marta let Robert bring her to another glorious orgasm and them another. God, she could let a man do that all night. On some other night she just might, but delicious as it was to have a man eat your pussy, Marta had bigger fish to fry. Gently and reluctantly dislodging Robert's mouth from her steaming twat, Marta brought Robert's head back to between her breasts and reinserted a nipple. She let him begin to suckle before beginning to speak. "That's so nice Robert. So nice to rest your tired head on my smooth, firm breasts; so nice to suck my tits like my tired good little boy." She stroked his head as he suckled. "So tired ... so sleepy."

Robert knew something was wrong. Why was this strange woman talking to him like a child? Why was he so drowsy? But the thoughts were jumbled and lost in the wonderful sensation of her breast in his mouth, her hand on his cock.

"Yes, my breasts makes my little boy sooooo sleepy don't they Bobby. Bobby wants to go beddie bye with me don't you sweetie? Cuddle up in my arms and sleeeeeeep. And I'm going to let you, let you go sleepy sleepy with me, Bobby. But you're not just a sleepy little boy, are you? No, sweetheart, you're a horny little boy too, right. You need to come before you go to sleep, don't you?"

Robert moaned his agreement. Marta moved her hand back down to Robert's still throbbing prick.

"Yes, I know you do and I'm going to let you come, come so good, come in my warm wet pussy. That's what you want, isn't it Bobby, to come in my pussy?"

Another groan and Robert began to move as if to mount the woman.

"No, no, Bobby. Let me. You are tooo sleepy and tooo horny; you need me to take care of you." Robert trembled and fell back. At last she had him! Gently so as not to break the spell Marta mounted the man. Her pussy, wet with anticipation, slid easily down over Robert's upright cock. Marta sighed with relief before she began to ride him."

"Do you like this, Bobby? Do you like having your cock up inside my pussy? Me sliding up and down, up and down. Letting you relax, letting me give you what you need? And you want to give me something, too, don't you?" Robert began to buck feebly. "Yes, Bobby. You want to give me your cum. You want to come in my pussy. Yes, you want to fill my fertile pussy up with your cum." She felt his movements pause as the implication of what she had said registered in his sex-saturated mind. It was a small risk, but it was necessary for him to "agree" to her plan.

"Don't you want that, Bobby? Don't you want to let me make you cum in my pussy? Don't you want to see my tummy to get big with a baby? Don't you want my boobies to get bigger and hard and full of milk for the baby you made in me, bobby? Don't you want me to wear cute, little maternity dresses so everybody can see that you fooled around with me and got me pregnant?"

A low, anguished groan escaped Robert's throat. At one level he realized he was being had. What was left of his rational brain knew Marta had seduced him and wanted him to knock her up, probably marry her. She wanted to turn him into her private baby-making, child support system. It was embarrassing. It was outrageous! But there was an older reptile brain with other ideas, a brain and a set of pleasure reflexes that just wanted to cum, wanted to make babies in this obviously fertile female.

She felt him tense. "Yes, Bobby. You want it. You want to make a baby with me. A baby, Bobby. With your cum!" At the word, she thrust her self down on him hard and ground her crotch on his.

"Aggggggg!" Robert bucked. A roar of defeat erupted and the helpless man to began to shoot. Gob after gob of sperm gushed from his over-stimulated balls. The long-sought sensation of hot male seed deep in her pussy triggered Marta's climax, too. Her cunt muscles wrapped around and squeezed Robert's cock, sucking every possible drop of baby-making jism into her womb. She collapsed on the spent man as she recovered from the orgasm, luxuriating in the familiar feel of a softening male cock in her sperm drenched pussy.

Robert's eyes were still closed in near unconscious bliss when Marta recovered her senses. With a self-satisfied smile Marta took the sleeping man's head and once more drew it to her breast. Reflexively he began to nurse. He was ready for the finishing touch. "Sleep, Bobby, sleep. Sleep on Marta's big ... soft ... breast. Suck my titties and sleep, my little sweetie. Sleep and listen to me, Bobby. Sleep and learn how always to do what I say and make me happy. Sleep, Bobby. Sleep ... and obey."

*****

Marta looked around the room at other women who were also starting to look around. The men were all in trance. The lightly drugged punch, the hypnotic, Fdom themed film, and plenty of hard, nasty sex had totally subdued them. She smiled at the two couches beside hers where her twins lay recovering. She was very proud of them. Each had bedded a grown man, Chichi's looked like a chiseled blond god, probably one of Ken's friends from construction. Tili's was thin and handsome with dark curly hair, possibly a computer something or other from David' company. From the idiot grins on their sleeping faces, her girls must have screwed them first into the ground and then several feet below the water table. They must have enjoyed it, too, for they were resting, snuggled against their conquests with soft satisfied smiles. Smart girls that they were, they were letting the men's now soft cocks lie in their sperm-soaked pussies to hold in as much jism as possible.

Tili opened her eyes and grinned mischievously at Marta. "Wow, Momma, you really fucked yours good. We heard you. Do you think you're pregnant?"

"Maybe, sweetheart," Marta replied. "He squirted me good. But don't worry' I'll keep fucking him till I'm sure. I promise you'll have a little hermanito or hermanita by this time next year."

vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers
12