Massage School

Story Info
Wife goes to school, meets new friends.
5.5k words
3.66
180.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paced in front of the windows overlooking the tarmac, watching the snow plows. Ah, I just love up-state NY weather. It had been three months since my wife and I had seen each other, let alone held or made love to each other. We had been married for about a year and a half and our finances were getting tight. My hours had been cut back and her pay barely paid the smaller bills. Knowing that, my wife's best friend had offered her a position as a masseuse in her practice. Kim, my wife, had discussed it with her and discovered the income would more than double our current joint incomes, but she first had to graduate from massage school; a task she'd just finished. I checked my watch again, pacing. I thought her absence would be easy, a mere twelve weeks, or three months, or eighty-four days... or 2016 hours... God I missed her. A fortunate lull in the storm was allowing her flight to land. Most of the other flights had been canceled outright. Everything north of us was completely socked in.

Kimmy and I had spent hours on the phone during the evenings. Some evenings she'd been bubbly and other evenings I could hear the loneliness in her voice. Our conversations always ended the same way, sexy pillow talk followed by a long good-bye. I sat in the airport lounge, facing the windows, waiting, remembering loving evenings with her. Simply put, she was beautiful. I remembered her long blond hair and those soft brown eyes that I'd gaze into while making love. She was blessed with perfect breasts and large dark nipples, and voluptuous curves. Perfect as her breasts were, however, I truly loved her pussy. Her soft, full lips would bulge beautifully behind her soft panties and she would often pose, spreading her legs for me to pet her. We had decided that sex fell into two categories, fucking and lovemaking. Making love was just the two of us, intimate bonding, sharing our souls. Before she'd left, we'd made love, tender and loving. It had been wonderful.

"Make love to me... just the two of us..." She gazed into my eyes and moved with me, whispering to me.

"Oh Kimmy... should I pull out?" She never used protection and I was deep inside her. I knew she'd just had her period.

"No... no... cum in me, please cum in me.... always cum in me..." She moaned, pulling me deeper.

"You know I'm going to cum deep inside of you." I moaned.

"Uh-huh, deep inside of me." Her eyes widened.

"Oh God... I'm pressed against your cervix... Oohhh..."

"Yesss... cum in me. Cum in my pussy." She climaxed, arching her back, humping against me as I erupted deep inside of her.

"Oh Lover... yes... I love you." She gently humped me as my cum streamed into her. Slowly, our orgasms subsided and she caressed my face in our afterglow.

*

The airport p.a. system blared, destroying my memory. The announcement was another flight cancellation. I watched the schedule boards change, then glanced around and discreetly adjusted my growing erection. I snuggled down into my chair, pushed my hands deeper into my coat pockets and returned to my thoughts.

Our fucking, on the other hand, was pure lust and pleasure, no rules. We indulged in all manner of fantasy, with the understanding that most fantasy should remain just fantasy. She'd confessed she was an exhibitionist. Once, while vacationing in Florida, we'd gone to the beach and she'd forgotten to pack her bikini, so she said.

"Oh Hon, I could just wear my panties and a T-shirt?" She pleaded.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I smiled.

"Uh-huh, you too!" She nodded, enthusiastically.

"Oh God," She knew my weakness. She also knew what I was wearing. When we'd first met, Kimmy had laughed at my underwear, saying they looked like her panties. She tossed me a pair of lace top black high-cuts and asked me to put them on. I thought she was joking, but did as she asked.

"Oooo..." She caressed me and begged me to wear them. Truthfully, they felt wonderful and I've worn panties ever since. We quickly discovered my panty fetish and she continually devised ways to display me.

At the beach, we'd stood beside our parked car. It was warm and she had a wild look in her eyes.

"Oh Hon, I'm going to do it." She unsnapped her shorts and wiggled out of them.

"Oh God..." I looked around and grabbed our towels from the car. Kimmy stood before me, her short T-shirt stopped a couple inches below her breasts and her nipples pushed against the thin material. But her panties, I sighed, her panties were soft and sheer white, and her soft trimmed bush was easily seen through the material. She smiled devilishly, posing for me.

"C'mon, you too." She urged. She glanced around, then slowly slid her finger up the crease of her pussy, caressing her clit through her panties.

"Oh God..." I slid my shorts off. I was standing beside our car, wearing a pair of powder blue high-cut panties.

"Oh God, I can't believe I'm doing this." My heart was racing. "This is so...so..."

"...Exciting?" She stared at my panties. My erection was clearly visible. Fortunately, my shirt covered the upper half of my panties. Kimmy grinned, locked the car with the remote and snatched my towel.

"C'mon..." she backed away toward the beach.

"Oh God..." I picked the small cooler up, trying to carry it in front of me and not attract attention.

"C'mon, no one knows us here, and I know you want this." She grinned, glancing at my panties again..

"Oh Jeeze," I stepped away from the car.

"Oh Hon, you look so good..." she walked backwards, watching me, her soft pussy bulged and her panties stretched taught between her lips.

"Oh Hon... Oh Hon, we're wearing panties in public!" I gazed at her.

"Uh-huh," She smiled and turned, holding my hand as we walked. Kimmy drew lots of attention, with most men focusing on her sheer panties and her gorgeous pussy. She smiled back, accentuating her walk slightly. We selected as private a spot as we could and spread our towels. A 'thirties something' man sat nearby. His beach chair was turned slightly so he could discreetly glance toward us and I watched as he shifted slightly to better view us. Kimmy noticed too, she glanced around at the other nearby people and smiled at me.

"You like this, don't you?" I smiled.

She nodded devilishly, sat and leaned back against me, her legs extended toward the stranger. I watched as several men and couples moved in around us, most of them were positioned to watch my wife, but several of them smiled when they saw my panties. I smiled back and casually caressed Kimmy. She snuggled around and spread her legs slightly, smiling up at me as she did.

"Oh Luv, my pussy is so wet." She spoke softly, spreading her legs a little more. Her panties were soaking wet and transparent around her pussy.

"Oh Kim," I sighed. "Oh! I can see your pussy..." I moaned quietly. The man watching us shifted in his chair and discreetly covered his bulge with his hand. It moved ever so slightly as he watched Kim.

"Oh Luv, he's watching us. His cock is so big...Oh...oh Lover, please pet me...please..." She whispered to me. Her hips moved to a very slow rhythm and she looked her stranger in the eyes as I daringly caressed her. She leaned back against me and stretched her arms up over my shoulders. I licked my fingers and stroked her clit. Then, I boldly caressed her wet pussy with my full hand, stroking and petting her. She was soaked, her trimmed pussy fur showed plainly and clung to her panties, and her hard clit bulged between her swollen lips. I boldly stroked her and she smiled at her admirer.

"Ooohh...he's watching...he's watching my pussy...oh god, I'm cumming..." I felt her convulse with a quiet orgasm. She arched her back, closed her eyes, moaned softly. Her stranger moaned and convulsed also, and a wet spot appeared at the end of his bulge.

"Oh God, Lover. I need you to fuck me..." Kimmy whispered to me. "I need someone to fuck me sooo bad." She looked up at me imploring. I glanced around. My cock ached it was so hard. Kimmy openly rocked her hips against her hand.

"Please, fuck me. I don't care where."

"Come on." I urged her up, grabbed our stuff and we headed for the car. Our hotel was near, the drive would take less than three minutes, assuming we didn't have an accident. Kimmy got into the car, kissed me, rubbed my cock and lay back openly rubbing her pussy. We drove to the hotel, smiled at an elderly couple in the lobby, then ran to the room and locked our door.

"Oh God, I'm so wet." Kimmy humped her pussy against my cock, making our panties wet and slippery. "Oh God!" She kissed me and lifted her shirt for me to suck her nipples. The combination of my sucking and my cock rubbing her clit set her off again.

"Oh God, he watched me cum in my panties. Oohh..." She lay beneath me, curled into her orgasm and humped her clit against my cock.

"Oh! Fuck me... please fuck me..." She pulled her wet panties aside as I removed one leg from mine. My cock head bumped in and out of her, teasing, then slid deep inside her wet pussy.

"OH YES! Oh! Oohhh... yes. Oh, Lover, he's fucking me... He's fucking me in front of everyone... yessss..." Kimmy closed her eyes, fucking her stranger with my cock. I smiled and humped deep inside her.

"Oh God it feels soooo good. I'm letting him fuck me, yesss... Oh God, oh Lover, I'm letting him get me pregnant..." Her eyes opened and she looked at me. "Oh Lover, I'm letting a stranger fuck me. I'm letting him get me pregnant." She gazed at me, wide eyed, her big orgasm building deep inside. She felt my cock swell and knew I'd cum soon.

"Oh God! He's going to cum in me...Oh Lover, watch us. I'm letting him cum in me...YES! Oh! Yessss...cum in me, cum in me..." She convulsed, grinding her pussy against me, pulling my cock deep inside. I erupted. My cum streamed again and again, I held her, moaning as I held my cock deep inside her and my hot cum streamed into her convulsing pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned, rocking her hips. She kissed me deeply and held me as we relaxed.

"Oh Lover, someday I really will be full of someone else's cum. You know I'm weak. You know I'll do it."

She smiled, "I won't even wipe my self off, I'll just smile as you slide into my cum filled pussy."

"I know," I moaned, still in the fantasy. "but until then, you're all mine."

I kissed her as my cock softened in her wet pussy. I dreaded her warning but my cock still twitched with the vision she painted.

*

For three long, lonely months, our only contact had been long phone conversations. The second night she called, she was all excited.

"Hi Hon, we got our class lists and stuff today."

"Yeah, how's it look?"

"Oh Hon! This is going to be soooo cool."

"Uh-huh,"

"Oh Hon, half of the classes will be lecture, and the other half will be practical, massage technique and stuff. And, um, you won't believe this... the practice is done nude."

"Nude?" My mind raced.

"Uh-huh, I'm so excited. Nervous as Hell, but so excited."

"Nude?" I was stuck on that part. Kimmy was a blatant exhibitionist so her excitement didn't surprise me. Most summers, she spent as much time wearing just panties and T-shirt, staying as naked as possible.

"Yeah, is that ok?" Her tone became concerned.

"I guess so, I mean... everyone?"

"Relax silly, we wear robes, and the tables are separated by dividers. Oh, and we had to divide into groups of four, one group per table. Oh Hon, I spent the entire afternoon in just my short robe and panties. Except when I was naked, of course. Oh Lover, my pussy is sooo wet,."

"Um... naked? Your short white robe? What panties?" I knew the robe; she often wore it around the house. It didn't quite cover her butt and she loved to show off her sexy panties while wearing it. Once she'd even driven to the corner convenient store for a newspaper in just her robe and panties.

"Relax Luv, they're very professional. Even the instructor wears a robe."

"Oh... who's in your group?" My mind filled with mental pictures and my cock instantly grew.

"Um, three guys. Is that ok?"

"Three guys?"

"Uh-huh, Jerry and Don, they live just north of us, and Eric, he's from Boston.

"Jerry and Don?"

"Uh-huh, they're black twins and Eric is my Viking friend. Oh, Lover, I spent all day with them, in just my sheer white panties. Oh, my nipples are so hard... Can I tell you my story?"

"Oh...yeah..." I groaned. We often shared loving pillow talk over the phone, sharing erotic fantasies that usually ended in mutual orgasm. Most times, she would tease me with one of the fantasies we'd shared in bed together. Often she would tell me about a fantasy man she was fucking.

"Are you in bed?" She asked.

"Yeah, are you?"

"Uh-huh. Oh Lover, I'm gently stroking my pussy. Can I tell you a fantasy? My panties are sooo wet."

"Oh god..." I rubbed my cock through my thin lounging pants. I was caressing my cock through them as she spoke.

"What panties are you wearing?" I asked.

"A pair of sheer white high-cuts. Oh Lover, I wore my sheer panties in front of the class all afternoon. Oohh, my pussy is sooo wet... I let them see my pussy through my wet panties..."

"Oh god..."

"Uh-huh, Oh Hon, I was naked on the table, on my tummy, and when I rolled over onto my back the towel covering my hips fell off. I lay there naked in front of everyone... Oh Hon, my pussy was so soft, my whole group was looking at me."

"Ohhh..." I groaned.

"Oh Hon, I just lay there and let them see me. I even spread my legs so Jerry could stand between my knees to massage my breasts. Is that ok?"

"Oh Kimmy, was he wearing a robe?" I caressed my hard cock through my panties.

"Uh-huh, Oh Hon, he stood so close. I closed my eyes as he rubbed my breasts. Oh... He stood between my legs, I could feel his robe softly rubbing my pussy and I spread my legs a little further. Oh Luv, his cock got so hard... his robe fell open and his cock was sooo hard. It touched my pussy. Oh Luv, his cock was rubbing my wet pussy. We just froze. Everyone was watching. Oh God, my pussy is sooo wet... His cock was softly touching my clit and I rocked my hips... Ohhh, I couldn't help it, it felt sooo good..."

"Oh Kimmy... were your pussy lips wet and open?"

"Oh yes..." her breathing quickened. "Oh Hon, he was gently tugging my nipples and his cock was rubbing my clit... Oh God... I rolled my hips, oh Hon I rolled my hips and his cock slid into me. Oh Luv, it felt so good, I couldn't help it, I was sooo wet, and my pussy was sooo open. Oh Hon, Ohhh...."

"Oh Kimmy... Oohh... You're going to make me cum..." I groaned.

"Oh Lover... not yet... wait. Wait for me." She pleaded. "Oh Lover, everyone was watching. Oohhh... I felt his cock inside me and I rolled my hips, it felt sooo good... Oh God, I was fucking him... Everyone watched me fuck him. They watched me cum on his cock. Oh God, I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into my pussy and let him fuck me."

"Oh Hon! Did you use any protection?"

"Oh Lover, Oh husband, I let him fuck me bare. He leaned into me and everyone watched him fuck me... Oh Lover, I let him fuck me. I let him cum deep inside my pussy... Oh Yes! Oh God... Oh God... I'm cumming!" I heard her climax hard and my cum erupted, soaking my panties.

"Oh yesss... my pussy... so full of his cum..." She relaxed and we listened to each other breathing over the phone. I gently stroked my cock, as it grew soft and listened to my wife as she fumbled with the phone.

"Are you all right? Was that a good story?" She asked.

"Uh-huh, I like that story."

"Are you ok?"

"Uh-huh, I love you. I sure miss you." I answered, wiping my eyes, hoping she didn't hear the tears.

"I miss you too, Luv. I miss you too." She was fighting tears too. "Can I call you tomorrow?"

"Yes, please. I need that. I love you. Bye-bye." I hung the phone up and curled up on the bed, hugging her pillow. She loved the way her stories excited me, although I felt embarrassed and often lonelier after she hung up.

*

One Sunday evening, toward the end of the month, she called me.

"Hi Hon, I miss you so much Lover." She sounded lonely.

"Oh Luv, I love you too, "

"Oh, I had an interesting day. We started working on full body massage." Her tone softened, as though sharing a secret.

"Yeah?"

"Uh-huh.

"I'm in my room, can I tell you a story?" Her voice sounded sultry over the phone and I knew she was slowly batting those soft bedroom eyes. She was a natural blond, blessed with soft brown eyes and dark eyebrows.

I'd groan and lay back on the bed, wishing she were with me.

"Oh Lover, I have such a fantasy. OK?"

"Yeah," I lay back on our bed.

"Are you lying on the bed?" I heard her clothing rustle.

"Uh-huh, tell me you're fantasy, I'm touching myself?"

"Oh, Hon, I like that... I'm in bed, too. Oh Hon, I'm going to do it... I'm going to spend the weekend fucking Don and Jerry. Oh Lover, I'm fertile now and I'm going to let Don and Jerry get me pregnant..." She moaned and I heard her bed squeak softly.

"Oh god..." My cock hardened with her fantasy.

"I'm going to let them cum in me again and again. Oh Luv, I'm going to let two black men get me pregnant... Oh, god, I'm stroking my clit. My pussy is so soft and wet. Oh Luv, I am sooo full of cum..."

I moaned, gently stroking my cock, listening.

"Oh Hon, I wish you were here. I wish you could watch them cum in me... I want to blow you a kiss as I spread my legs for them... I want to gaze into your eyes as a strangers cock slides into my wet pussy. Oh Love, I'd kiss you while they fuck me...Oh yessss... You'd feel us moving, you'd hear him start to moan and feel him push his cock deep into my pussy. OH! Lover! Watch us... He's cumming, I'm letting him... I'm letting Jerry get me pregnant...Ohhh, yesss... cum in me... Oh Lover, so much cum in me... Oh...Oh...Oh Hon, Don's going to fuck me now. Oh God...I'm letting him...I'm letting Don fuck me. He's fucking my cum filled pussy... Oh god, I feel it... he's cummng... Oh, yesss...more cum in me...Oh God, I'm cummiiing...! I'm cummmmiiiiinng...!" She moaned and her bed squeaked. My head filled with visions and......

*

"Hon?" I awoke to my wife standing before me.

"HI!" I stumbled to my feet and hugged her. I held her to me and pressed my cheek against hers.

"You're here! How was it? How are you? When did you land?"

"I missed you." She grinned at me and hugged me again. Two broad shouldered black men waited near Kimmy. They were twins, and stood almost protectively near my wife.

"Oh, Hon, I'd like you to meet Jerry and Don. Two of the guys from my group."

"Hi, I a..." I extended my hand to each of them, unable to tell them apart. They smiled.

"We get that a lot. It's a pleasure to meet you." Jerry leaned forward, shaking my hand.

"You are a very lucky man." Don nodded toward Kimmy as he shook my hand.

"Yeah...! And she's home!" I beamed, hugging Kimmy again.

Kimmy said good-bye to both of them and walked with me to the car.

We plowed our way home. Thank God for all wheel drive. She looked tired and leaned against me as we drove.We carried her bags into the house and I helped her off with her coat. She'd worn one of my baggy flannel shirts, saying it was warm and comfortable for the flight. Besides, she smiled, it reminded her of me. She was radiant. "I missed you so much." I hugged her.

"God it's good to be home." She hugged me back, but briefly, then headed for the shower. I went to warm the bed and wait for her. She came to bed later and immediately slid beneath the covers. She shivered a moment, and I spooned with her, pressing my self against her and kissing her neck and shoulders. She was loving, but strangely distant, almost frightened.

"Oh Lover, I missed you sooo much." I kissed her and snuggled up behind her.

12