Master's Punishment

Story Info
Don't keep her waiting.
1.7k words
4.23
20.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he walks into the house, he can smell the scent of her perfumed bath gel, and he knows that she's taken a bath, and cleaned herself for him, so she'll taste oh so sweet...

Walking down the hall, he's thinking to himself how lucky he is...his woman...his soft, warm, curvy woman is waiting for him at the end of this hall, laying in bed, ready to accept his already swelling manhood...waiting to fuck his brains out before falling asleep in his arms...

He wasn't expecting to see her sitting on the edge of the bed with her arms and long legs crossed, and an angry look on her face...her blue eyes looked like storm clouds...

"You're late"...

"I know, I'm sorry...I got held up at the club"

"No excuses, you know I look forward to you coming home...I wait all night for you to get home, so we can fuck before bed...you know I don't like going to sleep without fucking you, and I don't like it when you keep me waiting..."

"I said I was sorry...people wanted to talk to me..."

"These 'people' better not be women who've been led to believe that you've got no one waiting at home for you"

"No. I would never do that, you know that..."

"You better not, or you will be punished worse than you're going to get punished for this tonite..."

"Maybe I should be punished..."

"Oh, you're going to be punished alright...get in the shower and make it a quick one"...

When he returns to their bedroom after his shower, he's greeted by the sight of his woman standing before him in nothing but nylons and high heels...great, he thinks, she's not angry anymore..."I knew you couldn't stay mad at me for long...you love me too much, and you love to fuck to much...you look great by the way...very nasty.."

She stops his rambling with one word..."Silence!"...

"Do you think I can be so easily manipulated with some sweet words?" "Lay over the edge of the bed...NOW"

As he moved to the bed, he could hear her getting the belt off it's hook on the wall..."Come on baby" he starts..."let's kiss and make..."

SMACK

the belt hit his thighs squarely, and the words died in his throat...he grunts in pain...

SMACK

again the belt landed...this time on his ass...she was serious...she was angry and he was going to have to do more than talk to get back into her good graces...

SMACK..."How many of these do you think you deserve?"...

"I'm sorry...please don't spank me anymore..."

SMACK

"I asked you how many...don't make me ask again..."

"OKAY, okay"...the tears were welling in his eyes...this fucking hurt...how did she take it when he did it to her?..."one more, please...my beautiful mistress"

"That's better..."

She walked closer to him, and started rubbing his ass cheeks...feeling the welts there, soothing them...she brought the belt up slowly between his legs...it didn't seem so harsh...it felt good...the feel of the leather brushing his ass...the smoothness sliding across his thighs...

SMACK

He jumped...the stinging was intense, his ass felt like it was on fire...

"Okay...now sit down"...he sat in the chair she had moved into the room She was moving around the room, he couldn't tell what she was doing, but he didn't think now was really the time to question her...

Then he felt the silky material around his wrist...she was using a pair of nylons to bind him to the chair...he hated not being in control, this was indeed punishment...then using yet another pair of her nylons to secure his legs to the legs of the chair, walking over to the radio, she turns it on, and finds a station that she likes...she glides over to where he's sitting...her captive audience...she walks around the chair...stopping behind him and pulling on his bonds to make sure they are secure...bending down, she lifts the hair off his neck, and runs her tongue from one shoulder to the other...she puts her tongue in his ear...sending shivers down his spine...tingling him...then she walks around front to face him...

"Look at me"...

He lifted his head to gaze at her...she looked beautiful...wild...he wanted so badly to reach out and touch her soft skin...feel her legs in the nylons...put his face in her curly bush...

As he continued to stare at her, she began to undulate to the music...moving slowly...feeling the rhythm of the music...using the music in her mind to excite her...her hands start to move over her body...slowly...starting from the neck that he loved to put his mark on, and moving downwards to her generous breasts...cupping them, rubbing them...pinching her large nipples between her fingers, and rolling them...downwards...grinding and rolling her hips to the music...her hands moving across her belly...down between her legs...spreading her lips apart...giving him a glimpse of the sweet pink meat inside...his cock was as hard as a steel shaft...the blood pumping to his cock was making it twitch and throb...the look on her face was the most sexual thing he'd ever seen in his life...eyes half-closed...mouth slightly parted and her wet pink tongue running around her full red lips...he could feel her hunger from where he was sitting...

"Baby...Mistress..."

"Shhhhh...I don't remember giving you permission to speak..." Never stopping her relentless movements...slipping a finger into her wet, glistening pussy, she removes it, walks over to him...pushing her finger into his mouth, he tastes her sweet honey...God, she tastes so good...he needs more..."Please..."

"If you speak again, I'll gag you"..she again dips a finger into her dripping pussy and pushes it into his mouth..."maybe if you hadn't kept me waiting...you would be licking your sweet pussy right now..."

With that, she slowly started moving her hips in a circle...following with the rest of her body until her backside was facing him...gyrating to the sensual beat of the music, she brings her arms up, scooping up her thick mass of chestnut hair, momentarily piling it on top of her head, then letting it cascade down her back, arching so that the hair brushed her ass...he loved her thick mane of hair...he had used it many times as a rein to pull her into him as he pumped his cock into her tight ass...his cock felt like it was going to explode...he needed release...he needed to feel her...to fuck her...to claim her...

Now he was staring straight at the thing he most desired at the moment...she had moved agonizingly close and bent over...all he could see were her long, long legs and her ass...reaching around she put her hands on either side and pulled her ass cheeks apart...wiggling her ass in his face...he wanted to put his face between those cheeks and lick her...he could smell her, he could feel the heat coming off of her...it was bringing out the animal in him...as she knew it would...he could feel his heart pounding in his chest...his vision was becoming blurred...he was straining at his bonds, but she had made sure that they were strong enough to hold him...

She was busy at the moment finger fucking herself...torturing him...and loving it...she had one finger in her glorious pussy and another one fucking her ass...he heard an animal growling somewhere...low and menacing and very dangerous, and then realized it was coming from him...she was going to pay for this...when he got free from here, he would fuck her until she couldn't walk...

She stood up...but not turning around...she moved closer still and put one leg on either side of the chair...slowly...slowly...she bent until her ass was on his chest...then she started moving her body down...her pussy leaving a wet trail down his smooth, hairless chest...when she got to his lap, she positioned herself over him and inserted the enormous head of his cock just inside her pussy...then reaching down and grabbing her ankles, she started pumping herself up and down...still just the head inside her...God, he was going to explode...then she slammed herself down...impaling herself on his rock hard shaft..."OH FUCK"...he screamed...with her hands still clasping her ankles, she continued pumping...he watched as she fucked him...he could see his dick sliding in and out of her...her juices making it slick and shiny...every time her ass raised up, it would come close enough to his face that he could smell her sex, and it was driving him crazy...

He was struggling so hard now, that his arms were beginning to feel numb...he was desperately trying to pump his ass up to meet hers, but every time he tried, she just pulled up a little bit, frustrating him to the point of madness...

Standing up, she quickly turns around and straddles him...lowering herself onto his throbbing manmeat...hands braced on his shoulders, she starts riding him with serious intent...she's going to cum any minute...he can tell, he knows her...knows the signs...knows the sounds...

Her breasts are so close to his face...bobbing up and down with her movements...she won't get too close though...she can tell that his animal is out, and she knows that if he got her breast in his mouth he would bite her, bite her hard enough to hurt...maybe draw blood, and he didn't want that any more than she did...but God, what he wouldn't give to have that full, creamy breast in his mouth right now...

Riding him...grinding her clit into him...she's wild herself now...she's totally focused on getting off...fucking him hard and fast now...he can feel it building in her pussy...like a tidal wave crashing over her...she cums...he can feel her pussy pumping...clenching...he can feel the warmth of her juices running out of her and between his thighs...it's more than he can take and it pushes him over the edge along with her.."FUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK"...growling..spitting and snarling like a feral animal...cumming...feeling like his hot load is being pulled all the way from the bottom of his balls...draining him...

He is spent...drenched with sweat and their mixed juices...he is as meek as a kitten...she rises off his lap...kissing his brow...goes to the bathroom, returns and gently washes him clean with a warm washcloth...going to the kitchen she gets a knife to cut off his bonds...he's struggled so hard, that the knots have tightened too much for her to undo with her fingers...cutting the bonds, she stands before him and with her hands on her hips says..."Don't ever keep me waiting again"...