Masturbating in Front of Sara

Story Info
My good friend Sara watches as I masturbate.
749 words
4.13
151.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara and I followed through on our fantastic plan a few weeks ago, and she watched me masturbate. Not only that, but we got together a few days later and she let me watch her. Before we get into all the wet details, my friends, let me tell you one thing: it was fucking hot.

She came over to my apartment on a Friday night and we had a few beers together, laughing a lot, both knowing what the other was thinking about. Finally, she lowered her voice, gave me a killer smirk and asked if I was ready. Sara was wearing the gray dress I had requested, and as she leaned toward me with a beer in her hand, I got a fantastic view of her firm cleavage. I was ready.

"Stand in front of me," she said firmly, cracking a slight smile. Sara was sitting in the chair facing my bed, and as I stood in front of her I could feel my cock stiffening in my jeans slightly. She looked down at my crotch and asked if something was turning me on. "Perhaps it's my cleavage?" She said, pursing her lips and looking down at the V of her dress. She undid the top button with a soft pop and spread the opening of her dress for me. The view I got of her firm breasts cupped in that black push-up bra made me completely hard.

"God Sara, you're gorgeous," I said. "You're making me so hard." She gave a soft thoughtful hum and told me I had better take off my shirt and jeans. I obeyed, and was thus left standing in front of her wearing only a pair of red briefs (you know the ones) with my cock straining against the stretchy fabric.

Sara sat back in the chair and crossed her legs. "Lay down on the bed," she said. "And start rubbing yourself through your underwear." I did as she told, and closed my eyes while I softly stroked the length of my cock through the fabric. When I opened them again, she was smiling at me. "That is so goddamn hot," she giggled. "Keep going."

I slid the briefs off slowly and looked down at my hardon pointing up at me, and then at Sara, who was staring intensely at my cock as well. "Fucking christ that's a beautiful penis," she said. "You have to know I totally wanna fuck you now." She laughed and ran her hands down her hips, rolling her eyes back in mock ecstasy.

I grasped my cock and began to stroke it slowly. She was watching my hand and biting her lower lip now, and when I increased my speed she made a little pleased groan. She caught me staring at her breasts again, so she moved her hands up from her lap slowly and cupped them under her breasts. She smirked as she squeezed them for me. I asked if she liked watching me jack off, and she nodded yes, batting her eyelashes.

As I watched Sara's hands squeeze her tits I spread my legs and started to rub my cock harder, groaning a little. "Play with your balls," she said, so I did. I was so happy following her requests. By this point I was in masturbating in full force, grunting and groaning, telling her to watch me rub my cock. Her eyes were wide. "I really wanna watch you cum," she said, clearly horny now. "Are you gonna make yourself cum?" I groaned my answer and stared into her big brown sultry eyes, wanting so badly to take her in my arms and kiss her beautiful red lips. Oh, and tear off all her clothing.

I kept stroking my cock, bringing myself to the edge of orgasm. "I'm gonna fucking cum Sara," I said through my teeth. "All over the place. Will you watch me?" I moaned loudly, saying her name. "Watch me cum Sara!" My hand was pumping my cock hard and Sara was on the edge of the chair, her eyes glued to me. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" I groaned. I squeezed my hand around my cock and let the orgasm sweep through me. Our eyes were locked as cum shot all over my stomach and chest.

"Holy fuck," she said. "That was hot." I was out of breath and let my whole body go limp. I looked back at Sara and we both laughed. It was the only thing we could do.