Me & My Daddy

Story Info
Girl wants her father and his twin brother.
1.2k words
3.75
232.2k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers

My mom died about 5 years ago. Dad has been great, I know that I've done a lot of things that he didn't always understand, but he has always said he loved me. I just turned 18 today, and I've been wanting something from him, but am not not sure how to go about getting it. Ever since I was 16, and I saw my daddy in the shower. He was leaning his back on the wall his eyes were closed and his cock was hard, and he was stroking it faster and faster. His cock was getting bigger as he stroke it. I watch him, I couldn't turn away, his cock was the biggest one I've ever seen. For the last 2 years I've fantasied about that cock. I've had it in my mouth, up my pussy, and up my ass. Sometimes I would think about dad and his brother Tom. Uncle Tom is dad's twin, and they look the same. One day Uncle Tom came over. He ask where dad was. I told him that dad had to go to the store for something. "Uncle Tom can I ask you something?"

"Sure hon, what is it. " he said.

"Well... how do you get a man to notice you, I mean in a sexy way. " I asked.

"Well honey are you sure, maybe you should ask your dad" he said...

"Sure I can ask dad, 'Dad tell me how to get a guy to fuck me' if I did that he'd kill me" I said.

"You're might be right hon, well your need sexy clothes, I mean teddies, see through gowns, things like that," he told me. I thank him and went to my room, cause I heard dad come in.

The next day I went to THE COOKIE AND NOOKIE, it is an adult store that sells sex clothes and toys. I ask the lady at the counter where could I find clothes that would turn a man on, and would help me seduce him. She lean me through the store grabbing things right and left, then she took me into a room and told me to try everything on. By the time I was done I went home with three teddies, a black sheer bodysuit and a black leather skirt and top.

After supper I ask dad if he could tell me what he thought of the new clothes I just brought. "Oh dad I want a man's opinion, not a dad's." I said as I went up to my room. I put on the leather outfit. I look at my self in the mirror, then went downstairs. "Well, what do yoou think dad do you think this will catch a man's eye?"I said.

I saw him swallow, and open his mouth and close it again. "Well baby I think if your trying to get this man in bed that outfit would get him going in the right frame of mind," he said. After each outfit I saw that it was getting harder for him to talk to me. I also saw that he had a big bulge in his pants. I went and put on the last one, the sheer bodysuit and walk up to him.

"Well what do you think daddy?" I asked him.

"Well, baby I think if he sees you in that and doesn't want to fuck you then he isn't the man for you.. Who is this man you want to get into bed, honey?" he asked.

I walk over to him and straddle his lap and sat down on his legs. "What if I told you that I wanted you to be the man in my bed, and that I want you in my mouth, in my pussy, and up my ass."

"Honey I'm your father, its not done, its incest!" he said.

"But daddy I want you and only you I wont tell anybody," I told him.

I ran my hands up his chest, to his shoulders down his arms, took his hands and put them on my tits and squeezed his hands on my titties. I slip his hands down my belly, then down to my pussy and left them there. With my hands on his chest, pinch his nipples, as I kiss daddy's neck leaving tiny kisses down to his chest, lick his nipples, and close my mouth over and suck gentle.

Slowly I suck harder I felt his cock get harder, and bigger. I slowly got up, "Mmm, daddy I'm going to my room now I'll wait for you!" I said.

He grabbed my hand, "No, don't baby, come... in front of me... please... Oh baby, I've wanted you for sooo longgg.. BABY PLEASE SUCK MY COCK!" he said. I kneel there and pulled out the longest, and fattest cock I've ever seen.

"How big are you daddy?" I asked.

"You like my big cock honey, I'm 12 inches long and 4 inches fat, and if you keep that up daddy wont be hard any longer"he said as my hands were strokong his cock. I put my mouth over his cock head slowly lick, and kiss his entrie cock.. Then I slide him down my troath, I kept that up till he I heard him yell.

"OH, BABY... YES SUCK YOUR DADDYS COCK... OOOOHHHH GGGGGOOODDD BABY I'M COMMMMMING!". I sallowed every drop of his cum it tasted better than my old boyfriend. Daddy grab me and kiss me hard he pick me up and carry me up to his room. He laid me down on the bed, with him laying on me he squeezed my titties. I felt his hands move down, he ripped the fabric between my legs, then I felt his cock enter my pussy, oh man he was really big, it took him 20 minutes for all of his cock buried deep inside me.

I yell for him to fuck me harder. I felt stretch tight, but oh what a great feeling. YES, DADDY FUCK ME... FUCK ME HARDER... OOHH YYESSSS I WANT MORE. OOOOOH DADDY I'M COMMMMING. When I woke up the next morning dad was gone, so I decided to go downstairs in just my robe. As I walk into the kitchen I saw Uncle Tom. I stood in the doorway with my robe hanging open. "Hello Uncle Tom"

"Well honey, I see you've had a great night, by the way your dress I would guess that you've got your man last night" he said. "Oh I got him and it was great now I think I'd like to have his twin" I said then walk up to him and put my arms around him and kiss hard. He pull me to him and grab my ass, squeezing my ass cheeks. I felt his cock getting hard. "Uncle Tom would you please make love to me."

He grab me and lifted me up on the table, "Take me out and put in. "As soon I felt him in me I came, and came hard." Now baby I want your ass" he said. I bent over the dinner table and Uncle Tom slide his cock up my ass. I look up and saw dad. " Oh hi daddy come over here and let me suck on that big boy, then I want to go to bed with both of my fav men, and I don't want to get out of that bed for a week.

honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers