Meagan's Photo Studio

Story Info
Step-sister shows him the way to have fun.
3.2k words
4.52
216.5k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My step-sister Meagan likes to come to my house to use my workout equipment. I have a pretty cool home gym which she teases me about, saying I could turn it into my own portrait studio if I wanted.

One evening, after she and I had worked out together, I was tired and sweaty, but Meagan had brought her photography gear. Being a photographer, she had tons of the stuff. I don’t know much about the equipment, but I know it’s expensive. When I asked her what one of the cameras cost, she didn’t tell me, but she said it was in the neighborhood of what I paid for my car. The photography business must pay really well.

“I wouldn’t ask you if I didn’t just totally need you,” Meagan pleaded with me.

“No way,” I argued. “I’m not model.”

“You don’t have to be a model,” Meagan continued. She’s my step-sister and as far back as I can remember, she was always trying to get me to do something that I didn’t want to do. “Please?” She pleaded. “I’ll make it up to you somehow.”

“Like how?” I asked.

“What do you want?” She asked in return. “You know how much girls like models, don’t you? This photo shoot will be like a billboard advertisement for you. For being a nice guy and letting me take the pictures, I’ll be nice in return. Think about it, all kinds of hot young girls coming into my studio asking about this hunk of a man in the pictures. You’d get lots of pussy…”

I’d never heard my sister talk like that before. She was always so innocent any time I talked. Now, she was not only talking about getting laid, but she was encouraging me to do so.

“Why don’t you get one of those models you always work with?” I asked.

“Those guys cost me a ton of money,” She said. “Besides, I like the natural feel to your place. Come on, I’ll pay you for your time.”

“How much?” I asked.

Meagan opened her wallet and looked inside. “I have a hundred and sixty bucks on me. Model for me and I’ll give it to you.”

“Just for tonight?” I asked.

“Yeah, just an hour or so,” Meagan responded.

“Okay, but nothing too freaky,” I added.

“Ronnie, come on. You think I’d ask you to do something stupid?” She asked with a grin. I knew she didn’t mean it.

I was standing there in a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. I have a decent body. Well, at least that’s what people tell me. The thought of standing in front of the camera made me apprehensive, though. I’d never done something like this, and she was going to put these pictures up in her studio and in her portfolio.

“What should I do?” I asked.

“You’ve seen the magazines. Just kind of flow. Get into the groove and pose.” She answered.

“Like this?” I asked, holding a towel over my shoulders.

“Yeah, that’s it. Get into it. Keep moving. Just move around a bit and go kind of slow.” She was clicking away with the camera. It was big like a 35mm camera, but I’m sure she’d told me it was digital.

“Give me a few butt shots,” she commanded. I turned around, looked over my shoulder and tried to imitate those kinds of pictures I’d seen in some of the workout magazines. I continued to pose for her, moving around and changing positions as she clicked away and offered more encouragement.

Meagan is my step-sister, but I also always thought of her as a hottie. She has a great body and should be the one in front of the camera instead of me. Our workouts had made us pretty close to one another. She’d come over in her tight biker shorts and her sports bra and we’d spot each other on our workouts.

I liked our time working out together, but it was hard for me to tell myself not to think of my step-sister in a sexual way. Just as I was getting involved in some self-exploration, Meagan spoke up again.

“Take off your shirt,” she ordered.

“What?” I asked, as if I hadn’t believed her.

“Come on,” She said. “I’m paying you good money to model. You at least have to take off your shirt. Do it slowly, sensually…”

I did my best to strip my shirt off in a sensual manner, but I felt like I was some uncoordinated fool.

“That’s good,” Meagan encouraged. “Not bad. Now, turn around a bit and keep posing.” This went on for a few minutes. Meagan kept snapping pictures of me from every angle. She even squatted down a few times and stood on the benchpress a time or two to get a different angle.

“Give me some sexy poses,” Meagan said.

“Like what?” I asked. She had me crawl on the floor like a wild animal, then do some strange poses where I arched my back and laid back on the bench press. I was really starting to feel comfortable in front of the camera, when she surprised me again.

“Are you wearing underwear?” she asked.

“Uh…” I stammered.

“Are you?” She asked again.

“Yeah, of course,” I answered.

“Okay, good,” she said. Get those shorts off.

“I’m not…” I started.

She gave me that scolding look, then said, “Come on, man. Underwear’s not that much different from shorts, and I’m paying you good money…”

I interrupted her before she could finish, “Okay, okay…” I said. I started to pull the shorts down. I was kind of surprised that she was still taking pictures.

“Nice briefs,” she said, making me feel a little embarrassed. I looked in the mirror and noticed that I could make out the detail of my package in the tight briefs. I was suddenly more aware of my near-naked state.

“Okay, now turn around and give me a few shots in profile,” she said. At that angle, I felt like she was zooming in on my crotch to see how far my cock stuck out.

For some reason, I was starting to feel aroused. I don’t know if it was because I was being photographed nearly naked or if it was because my step-sister was totally fucking hot. Either way, I could feel the familiar tingle of an erection coming on. I was trying to think of an excuse to give why we should stop, but before I could think of anything to say, Meagan spoke up.

“Face away from me,” she said.

I did as I was told. As my cock reached its full erection length, I was able to turn and face the other way.

“Now, drop the underwear,” she commanded.

“What?” I asked, surprise evident in my voice.

“I just want a butt shot,” she said. “Come on. Your face isn’t even going to be in this one.”

I took a deep breath and reluctantly agreed, slipping my hands inside the waistband of my underwear. As I pulled them down, the pressure of my underwear pressing against my cock was relieved. As she continued to click away with her camera, I looked down at my cock and thought how funny I felt that I was standing here enjoying the freedom of my naked cock while she was snapping innocent pictures of my ass.

“Hey,” Meagan said. I looked over my shoulder at her, careful not to turn too much and expose my cock to her or her camera. “How about I take some sexy pictures of you lying on this bench?” Before I could object, she explained further. “Like this,” she said, lying on the bench, resting her head on her hand and one knee up in the air.

“No way,” I said. “I’m not showing you my private area.”

“Listen to you…” she said. “When did you become such a prude?”

I pulled my underwear up and turned around with my hands covering my groin to hide my erection.

“Here,” she said, tossing me a towel. “Get the underwear off and get into position. You can cover your THING with this…”

I wrapped the towel around myself, then pulled the underwear off from underneath, then got into position like she’d suggested, but with the towel still around me.

“No, no, silly,” Meagan said, grinning. “Don’t leave the towel around you. Drape it over you with one hip exposed.”

I untied the towel from around my waist and slipped it into position.

“Put your free hand down here,” she instructed. I moved my hand in front of me, releasing the towel. Just when she was ready to snap the picture, the towel slid down and off of me, exposing my erect cock to her for the first time. Meagan continued to snap pictures.

“Oh, shit!” I said, embarrassed, trying to put the towel back into place. “Make sure you delete that one right away,” I said.

“That’s okay,” she said after I’d gotten the towel back into place. “Things like this happen. It’s not your fault. Here, let me help you,” she offered, coming over to adjust the towel. She moved it an inch one way, then a bit the other, then got back into position to take some more pictures.

“Keep your hands right where they are,” Meagan instructed, approaching me again. She looked at me thoughtfully. I was already embarrassed from her seeing my cock like that. Meagan gripped the towel in her free hand, slid it to the side a bit, then said, “You know what? Let’s just get a few pictures of you without this thing in the way,” she said, referring to the towel. Before I could move, she’d pulled the towel away and tossed it aside, getting a good view of my erect cock as she pulled away.

I took both hands and covered my cock as much as I could. Meagan was still taking pictures. With my dick as hard as it was, I was having a hard time concealing it, even with both hands.

“That’s good,” she said. “Yes, keep hiding that cock. Keep going,” she said, sounding like nothing unusual was happening. I think that was the first time I’d ever heard her use the word ‘cock’.

“Meagan, stop!” I demanded.

“Okay,” Meagan said. I was sitting on the bench now. “Here, let me help you,” she said, bringing me the towel. Gently, she covered my cock with the towel and I moved my hands away from it, still erect under the towel.

Meagan patted the bulge in the towel with her fingertips and said to my dick, “Sorry, big guy. I was trying to make you famous.”

I was more embarrassed by her talking to my dick and touching it than anything else she’d said so far. Meagan was obviously much less shy than I could have imagined. Feeling her hand touch my cock even through the towel made it even harder to concentrate on anything but the raging erection between my legs.

Meagan stood up, then returned to her position. Instead of taking more pictures, she just looked at me thoughtfully.

“Hmm…” she said.

“What?” I asked.

Meagan put the camera down, then moved toward me, picking up a bottle of baby oil from her back on the way.

“Let me put some of this lotion on you,” She suggested.

“For what?” I asked.

“The lotion will make you look more defined, more toned…” she explained.

“Oh, okay,” I said, feeling a bit weird as she squirted a handful of the oil out onto her hand and then rubbing it on one of my shoulders. Her touch felt good, but I was really uncomfortable having her stand there in front of me while I was practically naked and she was applying lotion to me. The worst of it was that I had big erection that was just barely being covered by a towel.

I tried not to think of how soothing Meagan’s hands felt caressing my body. I just couldn’t help it. Before long, I caught myself thinking about what it would be like if she was massaging my cock with some of that oil. I tried to stop my thoughts from going that way, but I couldn’t help it.

Meagan is an attractive woman. She always has been. I’ve just always been good at changing my train of thought whenever an impure thought about my step-sister came into my mind – until now. Now, I was in a state of shock and confusion. Here was one of the sexiest women I know rubbing lotion all over my body. What was I supposed to do?

When Meagan bent at the waist and started rubbing oil on my stomach, she caught me staring at the cleavage in the front of her sports bra. When she saw me looking, she didn’t try to turn away. Instead, she just grinned and said, “What are you looking at?”

“Nothing,” I said.

“What’s that supposed to mean? My tits are nothing?” She sounded a little pissed.

“No, that’s not what I meant. You have great tits. It’s just that…” I tried to explain, but she interrupted.

“Oh, I have great tits now? How would you know? Have you ever seen them?” She asked.

“No, no, I never did.” I said.

“Not even when we were growing up? Not even once?”

“No,” I explained. “Not even once.”

“I’ve seen you,” she said.

I remembered the incident that just occurred.

“I mean before tonight,” she explained.

“What?” I asked. “When?”

“All the time,” she said, smiling. She crouched down in front of me. I didn’t know what to do. Here hands found my knees. “I used to lay in bed and wait for you to think I was asleep, then I’d sneak out onto the balcony and watch you pleasure yourself with that stack of magazines you kept in the top of the closet where Mom couldn’t reach them.”

My eyes widened. She wasn’t lying. That’s how I used to do it. “You did?” was all I could manage to say.

“Yeah,” she said, biting her bottom lip to stifle a big grin. “I did it all the time. I could have watched you every night. You were a horny boy,” she said. Her hands roamed up my inner thighs. I clutched the towel tightly with both hands. Meagan pushed harder to force my hands away. I was losing the will to resist. Instead, I let my hands rest on the bench. Meagan’s fingers pushed further up my thighs and came into contact with my nut sack. I could feel her fingers brushing the bag. My cock was harder now than it had ever been. “I always wondered what it would be like to hold your cock in my hands… my pussy… even my mouth,” she said sexily.

One hand found the edge of the towel. Without breaking eye contact with me, her hand pulled the towel away from my cock, sliding the towel onto the floor and exposing my cock to her completely unobstructed from view for the first time.

“Every boy I went out with,” she continued as her fingers found the base of my cock. “I would fuck him with my hand until he spilled his goo in between my fingers.” Her hand was circling the base of my cock and sliding upward. With her free hand, she squirted oil onto my cock, breaking eye contact long enough to look down and squirt it onto the right spot. Then her slick fingers found the head of my cock. I could feel the first drops of pre-cum oozing out of the tip.

“While I was pumping their cocks with my hand, I would imagine you and how you’d do it,” she said, stroking up and down the shaft. “After watching you for so long, I never knew how I’d approach you to let me touch your cock, but I think you’ll find that I’ve studied your jerk-off technique long enough that I can give you pleasure like you’ve never felt before.”

I was in heaven. My cock was stiff as a rock and every pump of her fist up and down my shaft brought me closer and closer to an orgasm.

“I’ve waited for this moment for a long time,” she said. “I needed to have your cock in my hand for a long, long time. Can you do me one favor?” she asked.

“What?” I asked in return.

“Help me get this sports bra off so you can cum on my tits for me,”

Just the thought of seeing her tits made me even hornier. To think that I was going to see them after all this time was very exciting. To think that I was going to cum on them nearly sent me over the edge. I could feel a strong orgasm coming on already.

I leaned forward and tugged the sports bra up her back, then up and off her head. Meagan had to loosen her grip on my cock long enough for me to get her hand out of the arm-hole in the bra, but then her hand was back on my cock in no time flat.

I looked down at the beauty in front of me, squatting topless on my floor with my cock in her hand. She was right, she could stroke my cock with perfection. It felt really good. I was going to cum. Then, the sight of her tits was enough to bring me to the brink of orgasm.

“Mmmm…” I said, looking at her tits. “You do have some nice tits, Meagan. I always thought you did. I always knew that you did. I’d just never seen them.”

“Then cum on them,” she taunted. “Bless my tits with your cum. Make a mess on them with your cum. Show me that my waiting and watching was worth it…”

I felt the rumble. My cock was ready. I could feel my balls tightening. I was going to cum.

“Now?” Meagan asked, leaning forward. When I nodded my head, she took her free hand and gripped my balls with it, massaging them around in her fingers.

That was it. I couldn’t take it any more. I was going to release my cum into her chest. The first blast went further than I would have expected. We were both aiming for her tits, but the first shot went far, flying right into her face. It was a streamer, too, making a thin diagonal stripe from one cheek, down across her lips and partly onto her chin.

I thought Meagan was going to be mad. Instead, she opened her mouth and giggled with some of my cum dripping into her mouth. She licked it inside and kept pumping my cock with her fist.

“Come on, man, onto my tits. Get it on my tits. You can cum in my mouth later.”

Before she could get all the words out, I was already answering her request. I was cumming across her tits. Several shots fired right into her tits and between them before I stopped cumming.

When I’d finished cumming, Meagan rubbed the cum into her tits. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of my dick lightly with her lips.

I’d never had such a good orgasm and I’d never expected to get one from my step-sister. Meagan had really surprised me.

Just when I was wondering if this would be the only encounter, Meagan stood and said, “You can make me cum like that now…”