Mean Ms. Treater

Story Info
He wakes up in a world of hurt!
872 words
3.92
18.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddammit, my head was hurting...where the hell am I anyway? It's dark in here...no, there's a bag or something over my head. Why are my arms are tied over my head. Damned cold in here; Oh no, I'm naked!!!' All these thoughts race through my groggy head. "Hello", I said..."Is there anybody here?" I hear a chuckle in the distance.

"Yes, you're not alone" came the feminine voice. "If you do exactly as you're told, I won't cut your dick off and feed it to you!!!" she exclaimed.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I don't have a lot of money." With that, a blinding pain exploded in my balls.

"First off, I don't want your fucking money. Secondly, you will not speak unless you are instructed to. Do you understand?"

"Yes", I croaked out.

"I don't think you do, but here's what will happen if you don't obey me" With that, an another incredibly painful shock went through my balls, all but rendering me unconscious. "You fully understand now?" I shook my head as to say yes. "You may answer 'yes' or 'no' to any question asked of you, but you will say nothing else unless your are asked. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes" I answered obediently.

"I will let you eat per your performance" she stated. "If you please me; you will eat well, if not...then you may not eat at all, or maybe you'll eat my shit or drink my piss. Do you understand?" Again, I said yes. "Good. Your first reward will be to see where you are." With that, she removed the bag from my head.

It took a minute for my eyes to get used to the light in the room, but it wasn't very brightly lit. I could see all sorts of weird paintings and photos on the walls, people...no, men being tortured by women in all sorts of ungodly ways. I was getting ready to speak when my aching balls warned me not to.

She was a beautiful brunette with the most piercing ice~blue eyes. She stood nude, except for knee high leather heels. Her body was one to admire; long perfect legs, nicely shaped breasts, and a neatly trimmed bush. She had a few piercings, but she wasn't at all 'freaky' looking.

"Lets start training you", she laughed and circled around behind me. She reached down and drug her long fingernails along my ass and spine. In a normal situation, that would've produced an instant boner, but even though it was turning me on, I was still very pensive. Then she moved her hands around front and circled my nipples, which did turn my cock hard. Slowly she moved her hands down to my hard member.

"Mmmm, not very big, but nice and thick. But, I didn't give you permission to let your disgusting thing get hard. You'll need to be punished for that" I expected the shocking sensation that had overwhelmed me before, but she giggled as she saw me wince. "No, I'm not going to shock your balls with that" as she pointed to the cattle prod hanging on the wall beside me. "This will be your punishment" as she got on her knees in front of me and swallowed my dick in one quick motion.

I've had some killer blowjobs before, but she just swallowed me whole and kept it like that...she only rarely came back up for air. She worked her throat and tongue all around my shaft. It only took a few short minutes until I was ready to pop off. And when I did, and she took every last drop. "Did you like that?" she asked.

"Yes" careful not to say more than necessary. "Good, because I'm going to do it until your balls hurt so fucking much that you beg me to stop.

Again, she took my softening penis back into her mouth and sucked it back to life. The second blowjob was just as pleasureable as the first. I lasted a bit longer, but the end result was the same...a huge load shot down her throat. The third was a different story...

"You'd better be able to get that little prick of yours hard again", she warned. She sucked it back down again, but this time it took a long time to get hard, and even longer to ejaculate, and was painful when I did cum. She left out a fiendish laugh and said "This is where it gets to be fun...for me!!!" She licked and sucked my unresponsive dick, but it wouldn't rise even a little bit.

As she rose to her feet, she traced her nails from my inner thighs at my knees up to, and then stopped at my helpless balls. Then gently, she squeezed them...then harder, and still harder. "Go ahead...scream; beg for me to stop!"

I did "Please, stop!".

She left go...took two steps back and kicked my aching balls at full force. Momentarily, things darkened; I could only hear my whimpering sobs. She said "You only came three times in my mouth. You'll learn that I want more! I always want more!" And then she kicked me once more. Everything went dark after that...

(End of part 1)