Meet Claudia, A Real Slut

Story Info
22-year-old Chinese wife reveals her sexy life.
21.5k words
4.19
175.4k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Claudia, related to the author in a videotape the author made of Claudia. It is not an exact dialogue or transcription; to make the stories flow, and adding details added over time, the text is an extrapolation of Claudia's exact dialogue. The tape was made on February 14, 2005, which you correctly will identify as Valentine's Day. It has taken time to draft it and have Claudia proof it, relate more details, and agree to content. No names have been changed.

*

[VIDEO: Video starts with the appealing image of a smiling, nude, very petite and skinny young Chinese woman, in her early twenties, lying on her side on a large bed. Looking at the camera, her arm stretches under herself with a bent elbow to prop up her head, and she is resting her other hand on her nude thigh. She has very long black hair, spilling around her head and shoulders and disappearing behind her back. Her small, triangular face has a very tiny, bony nose, thin pointed brown eyes; and very thin lips. With a skinny torso and very thin hips, her rounded, B-cup breasts appear unnatural for her body. Her vagina is completely shaved clean, with soft glistening brown lips.]

"For the record, tell the camera, what's your name?"

Mmm. Hi, I'm Claudia. [VIDEO: Her voice is very high-pitched and feminine.]

"Hi Claudia. And tell the camera what you've just been doing?"

[VIDEO: Giggles.] Mmm. I've been getting fucked hard, by a very horny married man I met online recently. He fucked me a good long time today, and now he's wanting to ask me all sorts of personal questions while he records me.

"Alright, the video is not about me, honey. So tell us about yourself, Claudia?"

Well, let's see. I'm 22, married, been married to a wonderful loving husband for about two years now, since May 2003. I'm Chinese-Canadian, my parents are from Hong Kong, I grew up in Toronto Ontario. I moved here, to Maryland, in May 2002 to be with Dave, my husband.

Oh -- and I'm a slut, I love to fuck. A lot. [VIDEO: Giggles.]

"Does Dave know you're here with me getting fucked today?"

Mmm, not yet! [VIDEO: Eyes sparkle at the thought.] But I might tell him about it later. Tell him, you know, I got fucked pretty hard, made me feel so sexy. [VIDEO: Claudia rolls onto her back, exposing very thin legs with shapely toned calves and thighs. She spreads her legs to show off better her shiny wet pussy dripping with cum.] Mmm, I think the cameraman came in my pussy two times already today. [VIDEO: Hands behind her neck, arching her body towards camera, Claudia slowly undulates her hips as she shows off her wet pussy more to the camera.]

"Tell me about what it means you're a slut, how'd you get to be a slut, what do you mean that you're a slut."

It means, I like to fuck. Lots of men, every day. I can't get enough sex. I try to fuck at least one man every day, besides my husband I mean. Sometimes more. I love guys with big hard cocks, muscular or fit men, older men -- I'm only 22 and love men in their 30s or 40s or older even.

I grew up as a shy, submissive, quiet Chinese girl who dutifully studied piano and violin and math, just like my Mom and Dad wanted. But I had a terrible secret, dark side -- I loved to get off. Ever since I hit puberty I'd get off as much as I could. I felt so guilty about it, so never told anyone. I used to hide in my room for hours doing it, then started using the internet to get off -- chat rooms, free pictures, whatever. It made me feel dirty and worthless, like I was broken, but I couldn't stop it.

Then, I met my husband online, back in 1999. We just had a strictly online friendship until we met in person in August 2001, when I was 19 already. I fucked him the first day we met in person; he came to Toronto just to fuck me. We'd been having phonesex since a few months before my 19th birthday, which was always awesome, so I knew he would be great in bed. He was my first fuck, he took my cherry and my heart all at once.

And since then, I've fucked lots of other men, and a few women, all with Dave's encouragement. He used to tell me who to fuck, what to wear for dates, and usually he would be there to watch or direct. Now I just do it myself, I love seducing sexy hot men and fucking them.

"Tell us more what you used to be like, before you were a slut."

Gosh, I was simple, probably boring. I really didn't feel good about myself. [VIDEO: Claudia nervously tugs her long hair.] I was really fucking shy, definitely not confident around men, and I felt inferior to really sexy white girls. I went to a mixed school, a lot of immigrants and stuff, and the white Canadian girls were definitely getting all the attention from guys. Online I'd tell people I was only a quarter Chinese, because I was afraid they would feel less of me if they knew the truth. In school I didn't get a lot of attention, and I didn't seek it because I didn't want to look silly. I just studied hard, as my parents and older siblings expected of me. I thought getting good grades and being an angel was what I was supposed to do. But all of these perverted thoughts were inside of me, they scared me, I tried to repress them, and when they took me over I hated myself for it.

"So what happened?"

Dave happened. I was using the internet to experiment and fantasize about things I couldn't do in person. I don't know, we just hit it off online, and the best part is it actually wasn't sexual for a very long time. After so long of trading emails about our thoughts and feelings, he finally found out about the true me. I had told him I was only a quarter Chinese, that I was 23, that I had fucked several men. I felt too ashamed to tell him the truth, none of that was true. I thought he wanted to hear it, that if he heard the true me, he'd think I was immature, uninteresting, unsexy. Then, he kind of tricked me; actually, he pretended to be a female emailing me for sex too, he invented this girl in Toronto who said she wanted phonesex with me. I was like 18 and a half, maybe older. I was fooled, I told her about myself, my real self, sent her a photo of myself, and even my phone number for phonesex. Only it was Dave, not some local girl, emailing me. And he wasn't mad! He said he was glad to know the real me, and he still wanted to call me. We had some seriously good phonesex about once a week, fuck it was hot, he made me cum so hard. About a half year later, at the end of the summer, he flew up here, got a hotel room, and we fucked.

We stayed in constant, daily contact, he came up to TO a few more times that year, I was in my first underclassman year in college. I was totally in love, we arranged for me to transfer to University of Maryland near him in USA, and I moved out with him as soon as my school year ended in May 2002. We got married almost exactly one year later. My parents basically don't talk to me anymore, they think Dave stole me.

Dave loves the real me, the woman who I hated inside of me. The slut who looks at a hot male and instantly wants to submit to him, wants to suck that long, hard cock and spread for him and beg to be fucked. Dave gets hard knowing that I want to be a slut to numerous men. He made it real, he brought home other men for me to fuck, both in Toronto when he came to visit then when I moved in with him. He brought home women too, and also set me up on dates with couples. I loved being fucked, and Dave loved hearing all the details when he saw me. We'd fuck each other talking about how I just got fucked, or about who was going to fuck me next.

Dave didn't turn me into a slut, he brought it out of me. Slowly, by changing my appearance, my thoughts, everything. I love him for it, he's the best husband a woman could ever have.

"So how did you change your looks, for example, to become a slut?"

First thing Dave did, when I moved in with him, was change my appearance, just as he had been saying for months he'd do. I had never really tried to emphasize my appearance. I had really short hair, which I hated to grow past my ears or onto my neck even, and I had to wear glasses because my eyes sucked. I knew I wasn't really sexy to men, especially white guys. I hung around with several other Asian girls, mostly Chinese and Korean, some of whom were really hot. Guys would fall all over them; never happened to me. I didn't hide that I was really skinny or flat-chested, I wore pretty tight stuff and showed lots of shoulder. But I never got attention like my busty friends.

So, first thing Dave did was have me grow out my hair. It actually irritated me, but I was giving him benefit of the doubt. I loved short hair because it didn't require any effort to fix in the morning, but actually Dave loved watching me get dressed and fix my hair when I'm nude, so it was sort of a game to get it ready. He took me to this fancy salon when it was long enough, got me a 'do that was really wavy, with lots of layers, well off of my face. Actually, I had to admit it was really pretty. And I started getting lots of complements, mostly from women who liked the look. I did notice men eyeing me more, too.

Then, as it got really, really long, I just started leaving my hair really straight down my back. By the time we were married, a year later, it was starting to go down my back, and now it's down to my butt. Takes forever to wash, but guys love it, and I like it when guys grab my hair when they're fucking me, like doggy or with me on top. When I want to be really sexy, I can leave it hanging down my front and cover my nipples, it looks hot. See? [VIDEO: Claudia grabs a thick strand of hair and pulls it over her shoulder, causing it to cascade over one of her breasts and nipple, mostly hiding the nipple from sight. She looks at the cameraman for his reaction, and she smiles when she gets a positive response.]

Ok, also, right after we got married, Dave took me for Lasix surgery, you know, the laser thing, so I wouldn't have to wear eye glasses. I was pretty nervous, I mean, they don't know the long-term effects of that. It's ok if you're 50 or something, but I was only 20, and I didn't want to have fucked-up eyes my whole life. But Dave -- who still wears glasses himself -- said I would look way hotter, and he was so comforting, so I went along with it. I have to admit, I love not having glasses, and I love being able to see so well. If and when someday things turn ugly, I'll kill him then. Although, sometimes, when we fuck, I wear glasses like him, like we'll be nude but only have glasses, and he'll squirt cum all over my face and them, that has always turned me on.

Dave also had me go to some makeup consultants, and when we go out he always wants me to wear a ton of makeup. It's so girly-girly, but I definitely get a ton of attention from that. And I do admit, with my hair, no glasses, and makeup, I look a lot prettier than I used to, although I still don't like my bony face. I guess I grew up thinking guys don't find Chinese girls sexy, but now, I mean, I can fuck pretty much a lot of hot men, so I guess maybe I'm wrong.

Dave also had me start regularly lifting free weights -- nothing big, just doing curls and also easy leg-lifting exercises. You can see I'm not muscular, but he said guys like girls with a little tone, it would add to my thin body.

Then, like, Dave's big Christmas present to me, the Christmas before we were married, was my boob job, these. [VIDEO: Claudia arches her back indicating her tits, pushing them towards camera.] It was sort of his idea, but I have to admit, I kind of always wanted them. I never liked being flat-chested. When I was growing up, I was teased that I was a boy, and as a teenager, I couldn't get guys to look at my body, just at my ass. Dave says that almost every time we fucked I apologized I didn't have bigger tits. He always said that he loved my body and how it looked, but I guess I had a hang-up about it.

Dave also says, he realized I wanted bigger tits because I loved girls with big tits and loved to suck big tits when I fucked other girls. I don't think that was because I wanted bigger tits, but because they are so sensitive, I know that's what will turn on a girl, but Dave thought it meant I was jealous of big tits. But yeah, the first few girls he and I fucked, I pretty much chose girls with big tits, except for this married woman who wasn't so big there. And, like, it seemed pretty brave of Dave to give me my new tits when we weren't even married yet, I got them about 3 months before the wedding, actually messed up the measurements for my dress! He seemed pretty confident that, even if I got lots more attention, I'd still want to marry him. He was totally right, of course, but still, he took a chance on me.

So it was March or February or something a couple years ago when I got the boob job. I was like, might as well go for it, get really fucking huge ones, D or DD or something. But Dave and the doctor were like, bad idea Claudia, so I got these, they're only B cups, but I guess they look good on my little skinny frame.

'Did you like your new tits? Who was the first person to fuck them?"

I love them. I love the reactions I can get out of men, by showing off my tits on my skinny body. Guys love to fondle them and suck them, it gets them so hard. I can wrap them around a cock, make it fuck my chest, cum all over my face. That's the best. I love it when guys or girls lick sperm off of my tits, that feels so fucking hot.

The first person who got to fuck them, other than Dave of course, was a female -- this Korean-American that Dave found online, Kristen, who was going to college in Carolina. It was funny, it was kind of our wedding present to each other, in a way, we flew her up for a weekend and we just spent like three days indoors fucking. It wasn't specifically because of my boob job, it was just the timing of how it happened. Our wedding was late May, and as time drew closer to it we talked about doing something outrageously erotic before we got married. Not as a "last time" sort of thing, but as something to mark the end of our separate lives before we took our vows.

Dave has always continuously used online chatrooms and personal ads to try to meet men and women and couples to fuck me and/or us -- his "recruiting," as he called it. Time to time, Dave would show me pictures of guys or girls who responded positively to him. It was a few weeks before the wedding when Dave showed me Kristen's pictures, he'd just met her online and exchanged our pictures with hers. Instantly I was really attracted to her; she had huge D-cup tits with massive, long nipples, and a big, round but smooth ass, and creamy bronze thighs. It had been almost five months since I'd fucked another pussy with Dave, since right before Christmas. Dave told me she loved eating pussy but had never fucked a couple. Dave said he'd offer to bring her to Maryland for a weekend, if I agreed.

I got to talk to Kristen on the phone several times before we flew her up. Sometimes it was just friendly, a couple of times she listened to Dave fucking me while she vibrated herself on her end. It was pretty clear from the phonecalls that the three of us were going to have really good sex when she got up here. But Kristen kept saying over and over, she wanted to be the first person to suck my new tits. She kept saying it to me on the phone, asking, "no one still has played with your tits right?"

Dave picked her up at the airport coming home from work on a Friday night. At Dave's direction, I met them at the door of our house wearing just a see-through white negligee and matching white thong. Kristen immediately gave me a huge, tongue-filled wet kiss while she felt up my tits then my crotch. She was taller than me by a few inches and probably about 140 pounds, much more than me -- I'm maybe 95 pounds after a big meal. While she made out kissing me in the front door, Dave stripped Kristen down to her thong and bra, watching us French kissing. I know how much he loves watching me kiss other guys or girls. Then it was time to "unveil" me, as Dave said, taking off my negligee to show Kristen my new boobs. Yeah, I was really hot showing them off to someone else. Kristen sucked and felt them up while Dave went around and licked her asshole and pussy, then it was just onto hours and hours of fucking. I had Dave squirt cum on my new tits several times, so Kristen could lick it off of them. I've loved that with my new tits ever since then.

Now, the first male who fucked my new tits, other than my husband, was a friend of Dave's, Shawn. Shawn was a guy Dave used to work with here in the DC area, but who moved to Michigan before I moved out to Maryland. Dave and I had just gotten married and literally just returned from our honeymoon in Martinique, maybe been home a day. My fake tits were only three months old and Dave and I had only fucked Kristen since the boob job. Lots of guys had seen them on our honeymoon, because we were at topless beaches, but only Dave had gotten to play with them. Anyway, we had to drive up to Toronto to get some of my stuff in storage, which I'd had there a year since I'd moved to Maryland. Dave's car, at the time, was just his Mustang, which was about 8 years old or something. It didn't have much room, it hardly had any trunk and the back seat was pretty small. He had good money but he loved this fucking car, and since he took a train to work, he had hardly put any miles on it. So instead of having a normal car as any guy with money would have, he had this stupid small convertible.

We drove up to Toronto and loaded up the car with my junk -- old stuff from school and my youth, stuff I wanted with me permanently. On the way home, Dave took a detour into Michigan, to meet up with his friend Shawn. Dave said Shawn was a good guy, and was between marriages at the moment, so I should give Shawn a good eyeful of my new tits. Dave had me put on this tank top that showed a lot of cleaveage, for B-cups anyway, and hugged my nipples like the shirt was made of paint. Dave made a point of saying, don't sleep with him, just let him enjoy your new tits.

It worked, the afternoon and evening we were with Shawn, he was staring at my tits. I had gotten used to it in Martinique, I mean, every guy stares at every girl's tits on a topless beach. But this was the first time since my boob job that I was really being checked out up close by another guy, and Dave knew it was giving me a really wet pussy.

At dinner, we found out Shawn was supposed to fly into DC that week anyway, kind of a coincidence. Dave, without asking, instantly asked if he wanted to drive back to DC with us -- just for the fun of it. It was the kind of wild thing guys would do, but Dave forgot that the Mustang didn't have a back seat available, my shit was in it. That didn't dissuade Dave, he said Shawn could drive and I could sit on Dave's lap. Ten hours on Dave's lap -- in a small car -- with someone else driving. That didn't sound fun to me, but I didn't say anything.

It did, however, end up making me really horny. I had Dave's hard cock under my ass as we drove out of Michigan into Ohio. We left late at night to drive overnight, because Dave had to get back for a meeting a couple days later. So it was completely dark on the straight, boring highways, which pretty much didn't even have many streetlights. The interior of the car was almost always pitch black, so Shawn couldn't really see me wiggling my butt on my new husband's cock.

As we pulled into a gas station somewhere, Dave was so hard he pulled me into the shadows behind some parked trucks to suck off his dick. I don't like the flavor of cum much, instead I love it all over my face. Mmm, the feeling of hot cum dripping down my face! It's awesome. But I had no choice, I let Dave squirt down my throat. That gave Dave relief, but not me -- I was still drenched in my thongs and miniskirt, and now I was smellling like a cheap whore.