Meeting My Match

Story Info
Their first time, at a hotel.
1.2k words
4
19.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drove into the Holiday Inn parking lot, and looked for a space near the door. Quickly finding one, she pulled in and smiled to herself.

"Good," she thought, "There aren't many people here to complain about noise."

She considered trying to unload her bags first, but she knew check-in could be a hassle sometimes. So she grabbed her purse and made her way inside. Approaching the front desk, the clerk smiled at her.

Check-in was a breeze, and she decided to take that as a good sign. She also had a room on the 2nd floor. Most people wouldn't like this, but she considered that another sign of good fortune. Taking a flight of stairs a few times a day actually seemed to please her.

"Nothing like getting a little workout now and then," she thought to herself with a little smile, "But then again, I hope to get more than a workout this week."

She made her way to room 235 and unlocked the door as quickly as she could. Bounding in, she dropped her purse on the king size bed. Going back to get her backs, she grabbed her room key and turned to open the door. Gasping almost to herself, she jumped back.

"Oh my," she exclaimed to the man at the door as she looked down sheepishly, "I'm sorry!" She was flustered, but she noticed that he was carrying all of her bags as her eyes dropped. She started to smile but then stopped and stared at his face.

"Sweetie! You're already here!" she rambled, "I was about to call you but I wanted to get in my bags first, and well, here they are. I'm sorry, come on in, baby."

He laughed lightly and dropped the bags in the doorway. Her eyes widened as he grabbed her waist, pulling her towards him as he kissed her passionately.

"I told you I'd do that," he said with a wink.

She looked a little dazed, but she hugged him fiercely as she kissed him again, going deeper and holding tighter. Her fingers ran through his hair as her tongue explored his mouth.

She pulled back with a wink of her own, "Just returning the favor."

She turned on her heel and waltzed into the room feeling as though she was on cloud 9. He shook his head and laughed slightly, following her in with her bags. He set them on the floor as she seated herself cross-legged on the large bed.

"Like the bed I chose?" she asked with a naughty grin.

He shook his head and took both of her hands in his own. "Any bed is fine, as long as I'm with you, my love."

She blushed and looked down, but he reached a finger under her chin and moved her gaze back up to meet his own. Her breath caught in her throat as he leaned in and kissed her with more love and passion than either of them had ever felt.

They looked into each others’ eyes as he gently rubbed her cheek with the backs of his fingers. Her eyes fluttered open as he kissed her lips once more. His hands ran down her back, rubbing slowly. Once he reached the bottom of her lavender shirt, he began pulling it over her head.

He was both surprised and pleased to discover that she had no bra on underneath. Her eyes widened and a gasp escaped her lips as he leaned down and took her left nipple into his warm mouth. Flicking his tongue against her hardening bud, his other hand reached out to massage her left breast.

Her hands roamed over his back to the bottom of his shirt. She quickly began pulling it up, moving her hands to his chest to push it all the way off. Tossing it to the floor, she gripped his shoulders as he began removing her bluejean miniskirt.

She smiled up at him as he stared down at her see-through lacy thong. "A little surprise for you," she said in a breathy voice.

"Mmm, well, I definitely like," he responded, returning her smile. He hooked his fingers into each side of her thong and pushed them down slowly. "But, unfortunately, it has to go."

She giggled at this and blushed slightly when she was fully naked.

Noticing her blush, he leaned down and kissed her cheek. "You're beautiful, my love."

She ran her fingers through his soft hair and then moved down to undo his belt and bluejeans. She nibbled at his chest as she pushed them down, as well as his boxers. He stood up and took them all the way off as she got up on her knees at the edge of the bed. His large erect cock was in front of her smiling face.

She looked so innocent to him, but when she reached out and licked up his cock slowly, he knew she wasn't. He gently stroked her hair as she took the head of his dick into her mouth, sucking softly at first. She rolled her tongue around it lightly as he gripped her hair tighter.

She slowly took more and more into her hot mouth, sucking harder and faster each time, as her hands roamed over his thighs and ass. She began moving her head back and forth, letting his large cock slide in and out.

As he moaned and laid his head back, she stopped and then looked at up with him with a wicked grin on her face. "I would rather have that cum inside my pussy," she said to him.

He moaned again at this, and then pushed her back onto the bed, climbing on top of her. They began kissing passionately as he rubbed both of her large tits. She wrapped her fingers around his cock that was already wet from her mouth and positioned the head right above her tight hole.

As she removed her hand, he slammed his hardness into her and she screamed out his name. Her legs quickly wrapped around his hips as he begin thrusting in and out of her wet cunt. Her hand moved down and she began rubbing her clit as he sucked and nibbled at her right tit.

His teeth teased her hard nipple as her other hand gripped his shoulder, digging her fingers into his sweaty flesh. He pounded faster and faster at her sweet cunt as it was already dripping with her juices. Her legs wrapped tighter around him as she began thrusting her hips to meet his.

Their mouths found each other and they started kissing passionately, wrapping their tongue around the others. She began to orgasm, causing her pussy to tighten around his dick that was already ready to explode. He groaned and screamed that he was going to cum, and they came together, holding each other tightly.

He collapsed on top of her and she stroked his back lovingly. He kissed up her neck and began whispering sweet things into her ear. He rolled off of her and she cuddled up to him, resting her head on his shoulder. He stroked her hair until she fell asleep, then he kissed her forehead and slept deeply.