Mein Liebling

Poem Info
100 words
4.57
8.3k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

Mein Liebling, you have respected my wishes often and kept your hair long and red for me. You have done your very best to please and satisfy me.

Granted, I'm not the monogamous kind, but I think that you will find, that I will always treat you well, and try not to be unkind.

Exclusivity is not required for love to bloom, as you can see, as permanence and romance shall be kept for just you and me.

Remember, though I may pursue others on a lustful endeavor, that they don't get the greatest part: they don't get forever.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailabout 18 years ago
nice write~

this has a feel to it that I absorbed <grin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Better

This could be. It has potentionl. A good "poem" edit would do wonders.

amasterfoundamasterfoundabout 18 years ago
Loved it.

Master,

I loved the poem you wrote for me. As you know YOU will always have my heart, something NO ONE else will ever have. I do not require for you to be exclusive with me, JUST as long as I have your heart.

Share this Poem

poem TAGS

Similar poems