Mellissa's First Blowjob

Story Info
Woman gives her very first blowjob.
993 words
3.71
93.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

"You know you really don't have to do this if you are uncomfortable with it. I won't hold it against you." Jake said trying his best to sound completely sincere. The fact was he was going to be very disappointed if he didn't get a blowjob that night but the last thing he wanted to do was pressure his girlfriend into something she was uncomfortable with.

"I said I would do this." Melissa responded biting down on her lower lips. The truth was closer to she wanted to do this. She wasn't sure if she was happy that her boyfriend was enough of a gentleman that even after earning the right to get a blow job that he was still more interested in her comfort than his desires of if she was disappointed that he was going to pass up another opportunity.

Part of Melissa was screaming and hoping that some how he could feel the sheer force of her thoughts. She had never given a man a blow job and at twenty seven it was past time. Partially because she'd thought that it was dirty when she'd been a young woman but also partially because no man had ever been bold enough to ask. She knew that it wasn't really logical but she couldn't volunteer to give a blowjob. If she did it because she wanted to she was a slut. If she did it because her boyfriend begged then she was a good girlfriend. It boggled her mind how he couldn't figure out something as simple as if she challenged him to a video game, not just any game since she wasn't unfamiliar with a joystick, but specifically to a winner takes all game of Street Fighter, a game at which he had actually placed in national tournaments since he was twenty one and she had just shy of shunned. The only thing she hadn't done was put a collar around her neck and kneel at his feet. With the way he was acting Melissa wasn't even sure that would work. She had never known that it was possible for a man to be too much of a gentlemen but that was exactly the case she'd found herself in.

Jake considered his options while he looked his girlfriend over from head to toe. It was rather amazing what a few subtle changes could do to a woman's appearance. When he'd walked into her apartment she'd been wearing a black skirt that ended just above her knees, white socks bunched up around her ankles and a peasant top. Her hair had been pulled back in a crude bun, something she did when she simply didn't want her hair in her face but didn't have a plan for it. It was more than enough for a day they were just going to sit around playing video games and watching movies.

Sometime while he was engrossed in either the video games or the movies she had changed not her cloths but how she was wearing them. The socks that had been bunched messily around her ankles were now stretched up to end a few inches above her knees and the skirt that had formerly ended there had been folded and rolled to a point where it didn't quite cover the bottom of her ass. The peasant blouse she was wearing had started off around her shoulders and even then it had been low cut but she had tugged the top halfway down her arms so it only covered her nipples. At the same time she'd rolled the bottom half up so much of the smooth flesh of her belly was clearly visible. To top it off she'd let her auburn curls loose from their bun and allowed them to cascade around her shoulders and cover part of her face.

If she was trying to rob him of his self control it was working wonderfully. The innocent girl he'd walked in here with was a good girl and she deserved to be treated like the princess she was. The woman who was looking up at him right then was a slut who deserved to have a cock in her mouth. "Suck."

Mellissa could barely believe that the words he said. Her boyfriend was too shy and he was going to back out even after all of the signals she was consciously sending him. The words he said didn't fully register until he unfastened his belt and lowered pants and boxers. It wasn't the first time she'd seen his cock, she'd given him a few hand jobs and they'd even had sex. It had never seemed to be this big before though. There was something about knowing it was going to be in her mouth that seemed to double the size.

Mellissa slowly parted her lips and leaned forward running her tongue around the tip of his cock at first. She wasn't really sure what she was supposed to be doing other than it involved her mouth so she took it slowly at first. After she'd finished licking around the tip she went down to the base and started licking up and down like she was dealing with a new Popsicle. Jake was standing almost perfectly still staring down at her give her very first blowjob.

After a few minutes of licking, kissing and stroking Mellissa finally worked up the nerve to wrap her lips around the tip of her boyfriend's dick and honestly begin to suck. She didn't have time to doubt if she was doing it right. Mellissa only got halfway down on Jake before he exploded. The sudden flood of semen choked Mellissa and forced her to back away coughing to clear her lungs.

"I'm so sorry!" Jake shouted sinking down to his knees and wrapping his arms around him.

"You didn't warn me!" Mellissa gasped slapping his shoulder.

"You were sucking my dick, what did you think was going to happen?"

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers